Split Second Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie didn't even want to look at her son as she was embarrassed at not only her appearance, but also her actions. Jimmy, however, walked around the room, grabbed her hand, pulled her naked body against his and kissed her again. Not aggressive but more of a soft, passion type of kiss. He pulled back, looked at her makeup smeared face, gazed into her eyes and said, "You are amazing. I'm so looking forward to seeing you again."

She looked back at him and holding back tears said, "You're unbelievable, I have to get ready now," turned and walked towards the bathroom before he could see her watery eyes.

He went and picked up his shirt, put on his pants and shoes, and walked out the front door.

Katie, in the other bedroom, was woken up by the door closing and she heard the shower water running. She quietly opened her bedroom door and noticed the man's clothing was gone so she walked over to her room, went in, peaked in the bathroom and noticed only one body in the shower. She knew it was her sister, Debbie.

Katie was excited to hear all about the night Debbie had so she started a pot of coffee and put a bit of breakfast out for both of them. She went to the other restroom to clean up as well.

Eventually, Debbie finished her shower and stepped back into the bedroom to find clothes to wear. The bed, who she had shared with her son, had the look of having been through a hard night of fucking, which it had.

At that sight, her thoughts shot into her mind,

-What have I done?

-My marriage is ruined, my relationship with Jimmy will never be the same.

-I just hope he never finds out.

-I hope no one finds out.

Just then, she smelled coffee and thought,

-Oh shit, I have to now face Katie.

-I can't let her know it was Jimmy.

-What if he tells her?

-Why is she fucking my son to begin with?

She snapped out of it when she heard Katie call from the kitchen, "Debbie, I made a pot of coffee. Hurry up and get out here so we can talk. I want to hear all about your night."

Debbie put on the first thing she could find and walked into the kitchen.

There, Katie was all happy and excited to see her sister as she was pouring two cups of coffee. Debbie, on the other hand, had a look of concern, mixed with confusion, mixed with a touch of anger.

Katies' first question, "Soooo, was he what you had hoped for? Obviously you two hit it off or he wouldn't have spent the night, right?"

"Oh," Debbie replied as she sat down, "I couldn't have dreamed anything like what happened last night. I don't even know where to start." She bowed her head and looked down as she took a drink of her coffee.

"Well, one thing is for sure," Katie giggled, "you two couldn't even wait to get to the bedroom. There were clothes thrown everywhere!"

"Yeah," Debbie smiled, "It sure was a surprise alright."

Katie took a sip of coffee and said, "oh, being shy, eh? Well, I have a surprise for you. Have you checked your phone?"

"No, I never took it out of my purse."

"You just sit right there, I'll grab it for you." and Katie walked over to Debbie's purse and grabbed her phone.

Debbie's thoughts were,

-I should be able to get through this without letting her know it was Jimmy.

-But I have to let her know eventually,

-But how do I do that? This is way more complicated than I wanted.

Katie came back and handed the phone to her sister and said, "Check out the videos I sent you."

Debbie, reluctant to see any videos of Katie and the girls, clicked on her sister's message which read, "See, I told you you'd have a great time! You'll have to tell me all about it!" and clicked on the video attachment.

Katie was watching Debbie's reaction to the video, hoping it would be one they could both giggle at, but was puzzled when her sister's complexion went pale white as her eyes widened and said, "OH MY GOD!" and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Debbie, what's wrong? Why are you acting that way? No one will know, it's just between me and you. Steve won't even know it was you. I haven't even seen it yet. I just held my hand inside the door with the phone. I wanted to watch your reaction before I viewed it.

Debbie looked up at her sister, her bottom lip quivering, and said with her voice cracking, "You haven't seen this yet? Oh god, this isn't happening....this CAN'T be happening!"

Katie, very confused, said, "What are you talking about?" and walked around behind her sister to see the phone.

Debbie started sobbing, "It wasn't Steve! It was....oh god I can't even say it!"

Katie hit the play button and before the video started playing, split second thoughts hit her mind,

-What is she talking about?

-It wasn't Steve? Who can it be?

Then the picture of the clothes she saw on the floor when she walked in her condo flashed in her mind. She thought,

-Steve wouldn't wear jeans and tennis shoes for a date.

-Only young guys wear those clothes.

The video started to play and at that moment, just as the view came in focus, she screamed,

"Jimmy!?......NOOOOOOO!!!!!"

In horror, she watched as the video showed her sister sucking her own son's cock! And he was smiling while she was doing it!

Both sisters starred in disbelief and horror as the video played until the end. The next video started playing as the sisters looked on, neither moving a muscle, as if in a trance. They both snapped out of their trance when they heard Debbie's voice on the video, "It's.....it's....it's.....It's yours! It's yours! Please take it! It's your pussyyyyy!"

Debbie raised her head and looked at her sister, with tears in her eyes, she didn't know what emotion to feel at the moment. Katie just stared back with her mouth opened, not knowing what to say.

The two sisters were in a quiet shock, staring at each other, neither moving at all. Both wondering how they got into this situation. Debbie started crying, Katie was in disbelief.

Finally, Debbie spoke and said between sniffles, "You cannot tell ANYONE! Not even Jimmy! It would devastated him if he knew he fucked his mother! That's also why I couldn't stop it from happening, I had to pretend I was you all night! You've been having an affair with my son, YOUR NEPHEW! How could you! What happens now?!"

A silence came over the room as the sister's just looked at each other with tears.

Finally, Katie spoke up and said, "I can't imagine how you're feeling right now, but eventually, and soon, you'll have to tell me all about it in case he ever brings it up. At least I'll know what happened and how you acted."

"How I acted? How I ACTED! I'll tell you how I acted!" Debbie with a stern voice reacted. "I was MY SON'S fuck toy all night! He did things to me and with me I haven't done in decades! Hell, I didn't know WHAT I was supposed to do! All I know is I was playing YOU and couldn't put a stop to it!" She looked down again and drank her coffee.

Katie, not knowing what to say or do, held off for about a minute or so then said, "Well, it happened. We can't change anything, But we have to be together with this. Did Jimmy know it was you?"

"No, he didn't. He kept referring to me as Aunt Katie. So, at least he'll never know he was fucking his mother." Again, she dropped her head and sipped her coffee.

Minutes had passed, both sisters sat quietly, sipping coffee. Then, Debbie cracked a little smile, looked at her sister and said, "You know, all those stories you were telling me about the younger guy, I guess we both now know it was Jimmy, right? Well anyway, I know what you mean now. As creepy as it was, the mother and son fucking thing, it was one of the best nights of sex I've ever had! That boy can eat some serious pussy!"

They both laughed as their tears were drying up.

"Well," Katie said, "this will be our secret. No one will EVER know!" and they hugged each other.

Katie heard her phone buzz with a new message. She picked it up and saw a text from Jimmy, "This video is hot!! I'll be there to lick that bare pussy soon!"

A million thoughts went through Katie's mind at once,

-What video is he talking about?

-Oh Shit! I remember!

-I sent that video during the night!

-Wait, during the night, he was in bed with Debbie, who he thought was me!

-He's gotta know what time that video was sent

-He'll for sure know it wasn't me he was fucking all night!

-How will I explain that one?

She looked up at Debbie who repeated, "that's right. Our secret, no one else will ever know."

Katie thought,

-Oh shit!

The end.