Splitting Duties

Story Info
Our son's best friend gives my wife something I can't.
13.6k words
3.81
63.8k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,881 Followers

I had been working long hours at the office for the past few months and was finally finished with the project that had kept me away when I entered the house intending to surprise my wife. Able to leave early for a few, well-deserved days off, I had come home to relax and have some time alone with Vivian before our children got home. However, instead of relaxing, as soon as the door opened I tensed upon hearing the unmistakable sounds of sex. And from the moans and whimpers I immediately knew who it was.

Vivian.

As I closed the front door, I hoped I was wrong and that it was actually Viv watching porn or even my daughter making the pleasured sounds, though that thought didn't make me feel any better. Slowly, both to not make noise and because I didn't know if I wanted to find out the truth, I made my way upstairs following the sounds. The closer I got to the source, which I quickly learned was emanating from my marital bedroom, the more I lost hope that it was my daughter. Having yet to see the cause of Vivian's pleasured cries, I felt angry and hurt and wasn't sure which emotion would manifest itself upon catching my wife in the act. Just outside of the doorway, I paused and took a few deep breaths before moving again. When I finally laid eyes on the scene, I stared in shock.

Vivian was on her back on the bed with our son's best friend, Chase, on top of her. His hips were slamming into her with the force and vigor only an eighteen-year-old could muster. They were lying diagonally on the bed with their heads toward the door so she was not aware of my presence. Chase, however, immediately saw me.

Chase was in the process of moving a hand to finger my wife's clit and though his rhythm faltered from surprise, he quickly recovered. I saw a smirk of defiance lift a corner of his mouth as he met my eyes.

I stood watching the action in silent disbelief as the teen's pale, white body moved against my wife's darker, mocha colored skin. Chase was still dressed in his usual basketball shorts and tank top. The waistband of his shorts had been lowered beneath his balls for his fuck and he had pulled the front of his shirt behind him over his head exposing his soft, teenage torso. On his head, his wavy, shoulder-length red hair was tucked behind his ears under his backward turned baseball cap. The sight of the teen's shoes on the bed digging into the pillow that I slept on for leverage annoyed me, but nearly as soon as I had the thought, I realized Chase's shoes should be the least of my concerns.

Beneath Chase, Vivian was also mostly dressed. The blouse she wore had been pushed up her chest to expose her bra that only contained one breast. The other had been pulled out of it and it swayed rhythmically from the force of Chase's thrusts. Around her waist, her skirt was hitched up her spread legs, and somehow the casual sandals she liked to wear around the house were still strapped to her feet and were planted on my pillow on either side of Chase's. Next to them on the bed was her discarded underwear, the only item of clothing that had been removed from either of them. Seeing the pink garment suddenly made the sight of them fucking more real than actually watching them.

"You like that, Vivian?" Chase's voice was breathless from exertion as he continued his rapid fuck.

She let out a deep moan. "Oh, God, yes."

Chase's jade eyes met mine unwaveringly as he asked, "Have you missed it?"

I twitched in surprise hearing Chase's question and had one of my own: This wasn't their first time?

"You know I did, Chase."

"Tell me what you missed."

"I missed your big cock."

"You mean this?"

My mouth nearly dropped open as Chase began to withdraw from Vivian. As I watched, inch after inch of slimy, pale pink cock left my wife's body. It was so thick that as it moved Vivian's pussy lips clung to it as if reluctant to let it go. I became worried that she might prolapse when I heard a slightly pained whimper come from Vivian as Chase pulled his crown out of her and more of her inner pink folds followed. When Chase's cock was finally free, it hovered above her bucking and twitching as it waited to resume its task. I thought it might have looked not so freakishly large and much less intimidating had it been on a body that was six feet two inches tall like I was instead of the five feet nine inches that Chase was. As I stared at the teen's huge cock, I couldn't help silently wondering, "How in the hell did she take that?"

I couldn't help but admit that Chase's dick was nothing short of impressive and found myself struggling not to stare at it. While I couldn't say it was wrist thick, it was definitely a comparison that would not be out of line. It stuck out straight from the teen's crotch and had a curve near the tip that made his crown angle upward and slightly off to the teen's left. The wide head with its thick, flared ridge looked like a shield or carapace resting mostly on top of the shaft. It curved around the end to form a blunt, rounded tip that was cleaved by a piss slit which was dilated wide with arousal. Even across the distance that separated us, I could just make out the actual opening of the piss tube from which issued a steady stream of precum.

I watched Chase press his shaft against Vivian's crotch and begin to hump her, sliding his length against her pussy lips and occasionally stopping to smack the tip against her exposed, stiff clit.

"Fuck, Viv. You get me so hot. You are a thing of beauty."

I had to agree with him. My wife was a beautiful Nubian goddess. Standing a regal five feet ten inches, she was lithe and lean. Forty-two years old, she was often assumed to be a decade younger. Her brown eyes were large and warm, matching the easy smile that was often found on her full lips. Her breasts were slightly large for her body, a relic of filling with milk for our three children, yet they were firm with little sag. She turned heads wherever she went but I had never felt a twinge of jealously because of it. And as I stood watching Chase pleasure her, I realized I still didn't. I was proud to have her next to me and appreciated that other men wanted her. I just had to figure out how I felt about another man, Chase, fucking her.

Chase slammed back into her with all the subtlety his teen libido would allow and Vivian let out a scream which caused me to wince in sympathy.

"Oh, fuck me!"

"I'm going to do just that, baby," Chase said threateningly as he began to thrust into her with even more force.

I watched in amazement as my wife took everything Chase gave her and still asked for more. I had never seen her like this and it was exciting. When we had sex, it was tender and loving. Occasionally, we had some downright dirty, nasty fucks that made us blush fondly in memory, but even then, there was a respectfulness behind it. What I was seeing between Chase and my wife was nothing but a fuck for the sake of fucking. Vivian was nothing more than a pussy and Chase was a dick. I had thought she was pleased with our sex life but now I began to wonder if she truly was.

Another cry from Viv pulled me out of my head and I saw her body writhing in the throes of orgasm. I had to admit that she was beautiful as her back arched and her mouth became slack as the sensation overtook her.

"That's it," Chase said as he moved his hips even faster. "Come on my cock. Oh, fuck. I feel it. Oh, man. Gonna -" A loud, almost pained groan cut off Chase's words as he slammed into Vivian and his own orgasm took hold. Four short but deep thrusts followed as he fucked his load into her. Even after his forceful trusting stopped, his hips operated on autopilot. They continued to hump against her as he worked through his orgasm.

I continued to watch, dispassionately now, as they enjoyed their bliss. They were each in their own world, yet still together. Vivian rubbed her hands over Chase's body but didn't see him, while Chase resumed slowly thrusting into the woman below him happy to have a pussy to use.

After a few moments, Chase pulled out and slid his cock into Vivian's mouth for cleaning which she eagerly did. Upon seeing the streaks of creamy white clumped on the dick it hit me that Chase hadn't used a condom. Because I had had a vasectomy years ago, Vivian was no longer on birth control. Still fertile, with what they were doing, for however long they had been doing it, I realized that my wife was risking getting pregnant. I knew I should've been worried and upset about that, but I also knew Vivian would not risk such a thing if she were trying to keep her infidelity a secret. There would be no way to disguise a mixed race baby or pretend that it was somehow mine.

"Fuck, Chase," Vivian said still unaware of my presence. "That was nice."

Chase raised an eyebrow. "Nice? That's all?"

She chuckled then corrected herself. "It was amazing. As always."

"I hope so." He leaned in and gave her a deep kiss. As he did, a hand moved between her legs to massage and finger her pussy. While he probed Vivian's mouth with his tongue, his eyes remained open and focused on me.

I wasn't sure if I was being challenged or what, but it was obvious that the teen didn't care about what I thought. Chase had fucked my wife, seemingly repeatedly, and obviously intended to continue fucking her whether I wanted him to or not. I blinked in surprise when Chase broke the kiss and gave me a quick upward nod of dismissal.

Not knowing what else to do, I retreated downstairs and out to my car then pulled out of the driveway and drove to the end of the block to wait. Little more than five minutes later, I saw Chase leave the house and hop on his skateboard. Without looking around for me, he took off in the direction of his own house.

Still somewhat dazed from everything, I sighed heavily and waited another few minutes before driving back home.

"Viv! I'm home!"

"Well, this is a surprise," she said as she quickly descended the stairs. She looked as calm and put together as always and if I hadn't seen her getting fucked, I would never have known it happened.

We pressed our lips together in greeting and the kiss deepened when she pressed against me and felt my hardness.

It surprised me that I was erect. I hadn't registered my arousal even as I had sat in the car waiting for Chase to leave. Involuntarily, I moaned into her mouth and wondered how much of what I was tasting was Chase.

When we separated, Vivian grabbed my hand to lead me upstairs. "We've got some time before the kids get home."

Knowing what had just happened, I asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes. It's been weeks since I've been with my husband."

In the bedroom, she sat on the edge of the bed and had me stand between her legs while she opened my pants. As she took my hard length into her mouth, I glanced around the room and saw that everything was in order.

After a quick, teasing blowjob, Viv laid back and spread her legs for me in invitation. It wasn't until I was inside her that I realized she hadn't removed her underwear. As I found my rhythm, I also noticed that she felt looser than she should. She didn't gape around me or feel unpleasant, it just was not what I was used to. There was also a warm slickness inside her that I knew had nothing to do with her pussy being wet for me. The idea that I was having sloppy seconds from a teenager who had fucked my wife annoyed me but I was so far gone with my need for release that it didn't matter.

As I lowered my head to focus on the sensation of my fuck, I glimpsed my pillow. There was a dirty footprint on the white fabric that could have only come from Chase's sneakers. Thinking about the teen on top of Vivian in his rut, shoes firmly digging into the bed for leverage when I had initially opened the door was enough for me to empty my own load into my wife.

I collapsed onto Vivian feeling sadness and absolutely no relief. I loved her more than anything in the world but didn't know what to do about Chase. For the moment, I knew I had to let it go to at least have the illusion of a happy marriage until I could find a way forward.

--

"Are you staying for dinner, Chase?"

Chase briefly cut his eyes away from the video game he and my son, Derek, were playing when he responded, "If you don't mind, Mr. Jackson."

"It's fine."

"Thanks."

I stayed in the doorway watching the two of them for a moment, two seemingly unlikely friends. Derek was a lean six feet three inches tall. Though he resembled me and despite my best attempts, Derek was not athletically inclined. Instead, he was a computer whiz who had great grades and had his choice of universities to attend after graduation, all of which did not disappoint my wife or me in the least. Chase, on the other hand, had mediocre grades and was a sports nut who did well at basketball despite his shorter height. They were both essentially good kids, though they often got each other into small trouble. It was never serious, just little things like staying out after curfew and forgetting to come home because they were in one or the other's room doing their thing. While they did receive punishments for it, Vivian and I never worried about the two of them because we always knew where the boys were and one of them usually had enough sense to keep the other from doing anything too crazy. I often wondered if they would have ever become friends if they hadn't been friends since kindergarten. As it was, they were like brothers and Chase had traveled on vacation with us a few times.

Given what I had witnessed last week, I had begun to wonder how often Chase had fucked my wife, when and where. I couldn't think of a time in the past when I had ever suspected anything between them. There was never even a time that I had seen Chase in the house without Derek. If I had not come home early that fateful day, I might never have known.

"Dad."

Derek's voice cut into my thoughts. "Yeah?"

"Don't creep. It's weird."

"Sorry." I turned and walked down stairs to the kitchen where Viv was working on dinner. "Chase is staying."

"I figured. I've already got enough going. But if you'll put another setting on the table, that would be great."

"No prob." I stepped behind her and gave her a quick peck on the neck before completing the task. Once finished, she turned down any additional help and I grabbed a bottle of beer and leaned against the counter chatting with her while she finished dinner.

"Smells good," Derek said upon entering the kitchen as I opened a second bottle. "What's for dinner?"

"Nothing special," Vivian said as she swatted his hands away from a pot lid. "Just spaghetti and meatballs."

"I'm glad I'm staying then," Chase said as he opened the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water. "I love your spaghetti."

Vivian gave him a smile. "That's very kind, Chase. Thank you."

I watched Chase and Vivian interact with new eyes. Vivian and I had always thought Chase was a polite young man. And he was now as well. But I wondered how much of that was a ruse designed to disarm. His friendly demeanor contrasted sharply with the Chase I had seen in the bedroom and I wondered how the teen and Vivian had gone from this to that. Here in the kitchen, there was no sign of the young man that I had witnessed fucking my wife, and there was no indication that she thought of him as anything other than our son's friend.

Dinner was as lively as always, with Derek and Chase teasing Dana, our sixteen year-old daughter, as they always did. Afterward, the boys helped clean while Dana and I talked about her day.

Later that night when Chase entered the living room to say goodbye as he was leaving to go home, I felt myself relax, unaware that I had even been holding the tension. As I always did, I walked the teen to the door in order to lock it for the night after he left.

Just before he walked out of the house, Chase turned to me and said quietly, "She sucked my dick while I was here and you didn't even know it happened."

Shocked, I stared after him unable to formulate a response. There had been little to no time that I could remember during the afternoon and early evening that the two of them had disappeared for any substantial length of time. Not only that, but with Derek and Dana roaming through the house I couldn't imagine that they had found anything resembling privacy to accomplish it.

Figuring that the statement wasn't true and that Chase was just antagonizing me, I chose to let it go.

Two days later, Chase was back over after school hanging out with Derek. After what the teen had said, I kept a closer eye on him. Most of the time Chase remained in Derek's room playing video games yet I kept an eye on the stairs from the living room anyway.

He came down twice to grab some water and each time he met my eyes unwaveringly as I watched him walk by. I could see in them that he knew I was watching him and I had the sense he was enjoying the challenge I presented.

At some point I received a phone call that distracted me and never saw Chase come back downstairs.

A short moment after finishing the call Chase entered the living room from the kitchen and sat next to me on the sofa. A slightly chlorinated odor accompanied him.

I looked over and saw Chase lower the waistband of his shorts slightly to display his trimmed red pubes and the base of his semi hard cock then recoiled slightly as I recognized the wetness of what was most likely pussy juice and globs of liquefying cum coating it all.

"I'm not a minute man," Chase said conspiratorially. "But I couldn't help pumping a quick load into her while you were on the phone. She thought it was hot, too."

With that, Chase straightened his shorts and went back upstairs.

Not wanting to believe it to be true, I went to the kitchen to check on my wife. Stepping into her space to give her a quick kiss, I could smell Chase's musky teen scent lingering on Vivian's body mixing with the smell of the cooking dinner. In addition to Chase's spicy body odor, the faint smell of sex was also present. If I hadn't been alerted to the clandestine act I never would have noticed it over the smell of onions, garlic and spices in the air.

As I chatted with her for a bit, I was amazed at her composure. I could tell she was still aroused though she was doing a good job of hiding it. Only the stiffness of her nipples pressed against her shirt betrayed her and I probably would not have noticed those either if I hadn't been looking for indicators of what she had done.

Absently, I wondered if she had climaxed from the encounter but even if she hadn't had a full, deep orgasm, it was obvious that she had enjoyed being with Chase for the short amount of time they had been together.

When we went to bed that night, Vivian was all over me. Despite my better judgement, I made love to my wife, fucking her the way she wanted. Unfortunately, I could sense that her mind was elsewhere, most likely thinking of Chase.

--

Sitting at my desk at work, I absently grabbed my cell phone upon hearing the chime of a text message. Upon glancing at the screen, I saw a message from Chase. There were no words, only an icon indicating an attachment. I opened it and nearly dropped the phone in surprise.

After closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I reopened them to look at the picture on the screen. It was a point of view shot showing the length of my wife stretched out face down on our bed completely naked. On either side of her were pale legs that were dusted with red hair and terminated in a pair of feet still contained in sneakers. Vivian's mouth and hand were wrapped around Chase's cock and her face with its closed eyes displayed the unrestrained bliss she felt servicing him.

I stared down at the phone frozen into immobility. I wasn't surprised by the fact that Vivian was with Chase. Even though it saddened me, I had come to accept what was happening between them. I just couldn't believe Chase was being so open about it. I knew I probably shouldn't have been surprised considering the teen often told me after being with Vivian, but having the evidence sent to me directly, giving me ammunition to confront them, was a cocky move. Apparently, Chase was confident I would do nothing about it and it further saddened me to know that he was right.

datura48
datura48
1,881 Followers