Splitting Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't going to respond by sending either of them an angry message. Calling to interrupt would probably result in nothing more than them continuing their tryst while on the phone. Leaving work early to catch them would have no effect on Chase considering the fact that I already caught them once and Chase was still hooking up with my wife. Letting Vivian know I was aware was fraught with peril. Aside from ending my marriage, it would be embarrassing to have my wife admit she was into the white teen. Her acknowledgement of my failure in the bedroom would be a blow to my self-esteem that I wasn't sure I would be able to come back from. It was bad enough that the kid was taunting me but having to see the truth in my wife's eyes and hearing it in her voice would be difficult to bear.

Putting the phone down, I returned to work, albeit more than a little distracted. It took me some time but eventually I was able to focus enough on my tasks to be decently productive again.

Just as I was back into a rhythm, my phone chimed again. Glancing over to it, I saw it was another attachment from Chase. Despite my better judgement, I opened it.

This time the teen was straddling Vivian's chest. She had one of her fists wrapped around the base of his cock and the tip of his cock rested on a combination of her chin and extended tongue. His dick was in the process of ejecting a long, thick stream of semen, the leading edge of which had already impacted the underside of her broad nose. On her face were four other ropes of cum, some of which draped across her closed eyes. Chase's load was blindingly white against the darkness of her skin making it seem that much more impressive.

I glanced at the time stamp and sighed. If it was accurate, my wife had spent over an hour with the teen, finishing probably just as Derek was getting home from his robotics club meeting. With a sigh, I put down the phone and returned to my work hoping to accomplish a bit more before leaving for the day.

Upon arriving at home, I saw Vivian did not have on any makeup which was unusual for her. Even if she didn't leave the house on lazy weekends, she usually wore at the very least something on her full lips and around her wide, brown eyes. When I asked about it, she said she did have some on earlier but had a mishap with a can of cream soda that shot all over her face. I silently gave her credit for the half-truth and let it go.

Two days later, I received another set of pictures from Chase. The first showed Vivian on all fours with Chase's thick cock inside her pussy. He had obviously been inside her for a while as his exposed length shined with her wetness. The second, received an hour later, was a shot of her gaping hole from which a stream of cum was just beginning to flow. I again noted how thick and white it was against the background of her deep pink pussy.

That night after our children were in bed, Vivian initiated sex with me. I didn't protest and performed as admirably as always but my heart wasn't in it. Though Viv professed her love for me and exclaimed multiple times in pleasure, I knew that I paled in comparison to the young man that had been with her earlier that day.

At the beginning of the following week, I received another message with an attachment from Chase. This time it was a video. When I played it, I saw a short clip of Vivian seated on Chase's lap facing away from him as she rode his dick.

"You like that big cock, don't you, babe?" Chase's normally smooth tenor voice was deep with arousal.

Vivian let out a moan before responding, "Oh, God, you know I do."

"Better than your husband's?"

"Yes."

"Say it." His words were not a playful suggestion but a hard command.

"I like your dick better than Terrance's."

"Whose big white cock are you riding, baby?"

"Yours."

"Say my name."

"Chase."

I had never heard Vivian put so much arousal in one syllable as I heard when she said his name.

Chase smacked the side of her thick ass causing her to moan. "Say it like you mean it."

"Oh, fuck, Chase."

"Now show me how much you like my cock and fuck yourself until you cum for me."

The video stopped after Vivian adjusted her legs and let out a deeper moan.

Though hearing their words disturbed me, I accepted the video as just another part of my day and resumed my work without giving it a second thought.

--

At least twice but often three times each week for the next few weeks, I received a message from Chase with an attachment showing the teen with my wife. It became so regular that I expected to receive one each afternoon in the space between school getting out and the time our children got home. Even with all of the sex they had when they were alone in the house during the week, I noticed that Chase became bolder on the weekends as he found ways to be with Vivian when he was over for the day.

The most blatant was one afternoon when everyone was around the pool. Chase's parents and younger siblings had come over turning the lazy day into an impromptu party of sorts.

I had been sitting in a deck chair when I noticed Chase and Vivian had disappeared. When I went inside under the guise of needing to go to the bathroom, I listened to the quiet house for a sign as to where they were. I moved toward the stairs intending to check the bedroom I shared with my wife but never made it that far. From in the hall after leaving the kitchen I saw into living room where Chase had Vivian laid on her back on the sofa. Her ass rested on one of the arms and the teen stood on the floor with her legs resting in the crook of his arms thrusting down into her.

"Don't worry," Chase said soothingly to her. "No one's going to find out."

Vivian must have tried to rise because I saw Chase extend an arm to hold her down.

"But I heard the door open," she said around a soft moan. "Someone came in."

Chase quickly glanced over to me as he said, "We're fine, baby. I promise you we won't be interrupted. We'll be back out in a few more minutes and no one will know anything. I'm so close."

Taking the hint, I left them without hesitating and, except for the back door opening to the sound of merrymaking in the backyard, Vivian had no idea that anyone had spotted them.

Just as Chase's parents began to wonder where their son was, true to Chase's words only a scant five minutes passed after I had returned outside before he and Vivian reappeared. I stared at my wife and saw between her legs a wet stain spreading in the fabric of the one-piece swimsuit. The moisture was out of place on the rest of her dry body. After approaching me to give me a quick kiss and an update on dinner preparations, she slid into the pool unaware that I knew where she had been and what she had been doing.

The Friday before Spring Break, I received another, longer video just as I was leaving the office. I waited until I was in the car to play it while I made the journey home. From the angle showing the curve of Vivian's ass and the rhythmic motion of the shaking shot, Chase had somehow affixed his phone to his hips. When the phone later fell then was subsequently secured again, I learned it had been tucked in his waistband that had been lowered just enough to free his cock.

"I'm gonna miss you next week, baby," Chase said as he gently thrust into Vivian referring to the fact that the teen's family was going out of town on vacation.

"I'm going to miss you, too," Vivian replied sounding obviously dejected through her pleasure.

"You know I could probably hook up with some girls while I'm at the beach but I won't do that to you. This means too much to me to ruin it with meaningless sex. Besides, there's no way there's going to be anyone as beautiful and special as you. I'm not going to be with anyone else while I'm gone."

"You don't have to do that," Vivian said sounding moved by his words. "You're a young, good-looking guy. I'm sure you'll be able to find a cute girl to spend a few hours with. Take advantage of that."

"I don't want to. And I want you to do the same for me. Save yourself for me and I'll make it worth it when I see you on Monday after I get back."

Vivian took a deep breath. "Chase, I can't. What if -"

"To hell with him. He doesn't satisfy you and you know it," Chase said with authority. His voice then softened back to a smoother tone. "Come on, baby. Do it for me. Just think how good it'll feel when I'm inside you after having nothing for a week."

"Chase," Vivian sounded pained. I could hear that she liked the idea but didn't want to deprive me. "Don't make me do that. He's my husband. Please."

"I'm not going to make you do anything, baby. I know you're married. I understand that and would never want you to do anything that would damage that relationship. But we have something special, too. Whatever you want to call it, you know this pussy belongs to me now."

"It does," Vivian said without prompting. "It really does, Chase."

"Then save it for me. Just this once. Please, Viv. Baby? Will you?"

"Yes. Oh, fuck me, yes." She then let out a deep moan.

"I want to hear you say it: Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours."

"Say my name. Whose?"

"It's yours, Chase. This pussy is yours to fuck whenever you want it."

"That's right, baby. And I'm going to fuck it hard right now."

The camera tumbled from Chase's waistband again as his hips began to move faster. With the screen completely black from the camera lens falling face down onto the sheets, the car was filled with the unfettered sound of sex. I could hear their flesh slapping together, their combined moans and grunts, even the wetness of their genitals sliding against each other. It was all interspersed with fuck words from Vivian urging on Chase and his big cock. Occasionally, she made a sound of discomfort that was quickly followed by a satisfied sound from Chase.

As I turned onto my street, I saw Chase walking away from the house dressed in the same basketball shorts I had seen in the video. At the same time, the sound of Vivian climaxing came through the speaker on the phone. Shortly after her, I heard the teen give a curse followed by a deep grunt as his own orgasm hit. The video ended as I turned into the driveway, obviously minutes after Chase had finished with my wife.

When I entered the house and found my wife, I noted that Vivian did indeed look well-fucked. However, she explained her discomposure and shortness of breath as being caused by the cleaning she was doing in the bathroom. I noted that, yet again, if I hadn't received the video, the smell and sight of cleaning chemicals would have been enough to sell me on her performance and I wouldn't have known any better.

That week, despite knowing that Vivian would say no, I attempted to have sex with my wife each night. Since I had found out about her and Chase it was the first time she had turned me down and it bothered me that the teen held that much sway over her. Each time, she denied me citing fatigue or minor illness. For a woman who had not been sick in over two years—and even that last time was due to consuming bad food in a restaurant—she suddenly had just about every minor malady known to man. By the time I was denied a final time on Sunday night, it had become something of a game for me and I wouldn't have been surprised to hear her say she couldn't give me the blowjob I asked for because she'd injured her Adam's Apple.

On Thursday while the family was all watching a movie, Vivian received a message that caused her to blush. She responded with a short message and returned her attention to the movie.

I was curious about it but had a feeling that it was something from Chase and if I asked, I'd get a half-truthful answer. It wasn't until the next morning while Vivian was in the shower that I was able to check her phone.

As expected, the message she had received was from Chase. He had sent her a picture looking down along his pale body at his stiff cock. Standing barefoot on the beach, his shorts were lowered to expose himself and I wondered how many people were witness to it. There was a caption telling Vivian he couldn't wait to see her Monday afternoon once he got out of school.

Scrolling back through the thread, I saw he had sent her many pictures of his cock. Some of the shots had even been captured in our house, with more than a few having been taken in Derek's room with our son asleep in the background. Most were accompanied by messages letting her know he was thinking of her. But more than a few, like the ones taken in their son's room, were requests to mess around that from Vivian's responses indicated she had offered weak protests but given in.

For as many as there were, for as much as they had fucked, I was a bit surprised to see that there had been times Vivian turned him down. However, that only led to them sexting. The things my wife wrote surprised me. I had never heard her utter such things to me even during our raunchiest of fucks. And I grudgingly gave her credit for the shots of her tits and pussy she sent him that were posed in such a way that there would be no way to identify her or our house. At the end of the conversations, there would be some sort of money shot from Chase, usually showing his chest covered in cum and his spent cock drooling cum onto his abs. I saw there were a few that he had taken in our bathroom with cum shooting onto and into the toilet. However, what surprised me were the pictures of Vivian fingering herself that were accompanied by messages admitting she'd gotten aroused by the sexy talk. I came across two that she had taken in our bed during the night with the mound of my sleeping body in the background.

A part of me was impressed by Chase's game and I had to admit it would be difficult for any woman to hold out against the teen's onslaught. But it was still upsetting to learn my wife was a woman who could not be strong enough to maintain her vows.

Hearing the shower stop, I closed out of Viv's phone and sat staring at the wall. For the amount of messages I had read through, I had only gotten through to a point about three months before I had walked in on them the first time which left many more messages unread.

When Monday arrived, I received a text from Chase almost immediately after school let out.

"Did you fuck her?"

Not wanting to humor the teen, I ignored the message. I knew Chase was well aware that Vivian would do whatever it was he asked and was not willing to play along.

After five minutes, I received another message.

"Don't ignore me, Terrence."

Even though they were simply words on the screen with no inflection, I sensed the implied threat. With a heavy heart, I responded with a single word. "No."

"Good," was the teen's reply.

I sat at my desk feeling both sad and happy. I was upset that my wife was willing to submit to Chase's whims and requests but happy that after a week, I'd be able to have sex again.

A short ten minutes after I received Chase's last message, I received a text that contained a link. I rolled my eyes as I clicked on it then was filled with curiosity upon seeing that it was a live stream.

"Hey, T." Chase looked directly into the camera and gave me an upward nod in greeting. "I just wanted you to be able to see what's going down with me and Viv while you're at work. As you know it's been over a week and I am so ready to pop one off in her."

I saw the camera point down to capture Chase grabbing his crotch while he walked. Through the fabric I could make out the outline of his semi hard cock. Not wanting to be a witness to this, I closed out of the video. Less than a minute later I received a message.

"Turn it back on."

Feeling more humiliation than I ever had, I did as ordered.

"Look, T," Chase said once I was back online. His mouth smiled but there was obvious anger in his eyes. "I'm trying to keep this nice and friendly. I respect you and the fact that she's your wife. I'm not trying to break you guys up. I don't want to do that. Really. But you need to respect me and the fact that her pussy is mine. She like's this big white cock and I like that beautiful, black pussy. I've been willing to share it with you but if you keep this up I may have to change my mind on that. And how embarrassing would it be for everyone to find out that your wife prefers my dick? That the big, tough black guy has been powerless to stop his wife from enjoying the dick of a teenager half his age? A tiny white kid with a dick twice the size of yours? Don't get me wrong, I'm not threatening you, but things have a way of getting out.

"So this is how it's going to go down," Chase continued. "Because I respect you, I'm going to keep letting you know when I'm with your wife so you don't have to worry about if and when we're together. When I'm over and want to get my dick wet, you're going to pretend you know nothing and run interference. I'll send you some pics every now and then or maybe a video just so you know she's really enjoying it. And right now"—Chase turned the camera to show that he was walking up my driveway—"I'm going to keep this stream going so you know how much she missed me. I was going to just send you a short video but you pissed me off twice today, once when you didn't reply to my text and again when you closed the stream. Every time I glance at my phone, I expect to see that I have one viewer. I understand that shit happens so if it disconnects, I'll give you a minute to reconnect but don't take advantage of my kindness."

I watched as Chase pulled a key out of his wallet.

Chase chuckled. "Oh, yeah. She gave me a key. So I'm going to stick you in my pocket now but don't think I won't be checking on you."

The screen darkened as Chase slipped the phone inside a pocket. I heard the door unlock then open.

"Viv? Baby?"

"Chase! I'm upstairs!"

I winced at the open excitement I heard in my wife's distant voice. Even when I had to travel for work, I never heard such elation upon my return.

I heard the heavy footfalls of Chase's sneakers as he climbed the stairs to join my wife.

"Hey, babe. Looks like you weren't expecting me."

"I thought you'd text me when you were on your way," Vivian said with a sexy tone. "I've been waiting to hear from you."

"Sorry. I got caught up with something and couldn't send the message. But I'm here now."

"I'm glad."

The wet sound of heavy kissing came through the speaker and though it wasn't loud, I attached a pair of earbuds and put one in an ear to continue listening just in case someone walked into my office unexpectedly.

"I missed you," Vivian said breathlessly through the kisses.

Chase chuckled darkly. "No, be honest. You missed this."

I heard the shifting of the fabric near the phone followed by a soft whimper from my wife that was a mix of fear and arousal.

When Chase spoke again, his voice was a soft and soothing. "What's wrong, baby? You know it won't hurt you."

"It just looks bigger than I remember."

"It probably is. I'm so hard for you, Viv, it hurts. Were you good for me? Did you wait like I asked?"

I glared down at the desk upon hearing Chase's question. He already knew the answer and had probably asked just to taunt me.

"I did," Vivian said with a little pride. "It was hard but I did."

"That makes me so happy." More kissing followed. "See that? I'm so hard for you it's already leaking. Why don't you give it a kiss and show me how much you missed it?"

I heard more shuffling followed by a moan from each of them. Near the phone still inside Chase's pocket, I could hear the wet sounds of Vivian sucking his cock. Combined with wet crackling noises and the occasional broken suction, she practically purred as she orally serviced him. While my wife had often sucked my dick, she never did it so willingly or with such enthusiasm. Even though I could not see her, there was no question that she was enjoying herself as her mouth worked Chase's dick. From further away, I heard Chase suck in a deep breath then let it out slowly before starting a soft stream of fuck words broken by his own moans of pleasure.