Splitting Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, babe. That's it. Suck my dick." Moan. "I missed seeing those big, beautiful lips wrapped around my cock." Moan. "Kiss the tip. Yeah. Just like that. You like wearing my lip gloss, babe? I like seeing it on you. Tongue my slit." Moan. "Shit, I like how you make love to my dick."

Even with the tiny speakers in my ears, I soon tuned out the action being streamed through the phone. If it had been anyone else I might have been turned on by the sounds but knowing that it was my wife enjoying another man worked to deaden any arousal I could have felt.

As I tried to resume work, I wondered what, if anything, I could do about this. I had let Chase continue with my wife for too long to suddenly assert myself and make him stop. Worse, I wondered if I could even convince Vivian to stop being with Chase. From her words and the sounds she made it was obvious she was enjoying herself which would make it difficult. I didn't doubt and had never questioned that Vivian loved me, and from their words of greeting it was obvious she and Chase were only together for sex. But that didn't make it any less hurtful that she preferred the teen to me, her husband of nearly twenty years.

A sustained, high-pitched scream broke through my thoughts.

"Fuck, you're tight," Chase said over the sound of Vivian's waning protest.

"So big. Too much. Slow down."

"I know you're out of practice, but you know I'm not going to hurt you. Just relax and trust me. It'll feel good soon."

I returned to my work in an effort to ignore the new sounds of sex coming through the phone but found it more difficult than when Vivian had been working over Chase orally because of her constant moans and squeals of pained pleasure.

After a few, long minutes, Chase said over Vivian's continued whimpering, "That's it, baby. You got it all. I knew you could do it."

Hearing the sound of the phone being moved, I looked back over to the screen to see it being pulled from Chase's pocket. With deliberate intent the camera captured Chase's smiling face before turning to scan Vivian's naked body stretched out on the bed below him. Before the phone came to a rest against what was probably a pillow next to them, I saw a shot of the root of Chase's cock disappearing inside my wife's stretched pussy. I couldn't help noticing how her lips had folded inward around the thick phallus due to its excessive girth. Once the phone was out of his hand, I saw Chase pull back to begin his fuck. As he did, Vivian let out another low moan. Chase's movements were slow and gentle but Vivian still protested the large intruder.

After a few short thrusts, without warning Chase pulled out and slid back on the bed. As he moved his head between Vivian's legs, he said, "Let's really open you up."

As Chase began eating her pussy, I turned the phone over I couldn't see the screen, though the wet sounds still played in my ears. It made me feel good that Vivian responded to Chase's mouth between her legs in a way that was similar to when I did it, but I could also hear a complete freedom in her sounds. It was like she had let go of her normal restraint. She didn't have to be the good wife and loving mother in this moment and could just be a woman feeling the pleasure of a man. The more I listened to her, the more I began to realize that even in the early days of our relationship, she had never been this uninhibited. My feeling of inferiority was compounded when Vivian cried out in orgasm. Try as I might, though she always said she enjoyed it, I had never been able to make her climax with my mouth. Yet again, Chase was doing something for my wife, giving her something that I couldn't.

After Vivian's panted breathing calmed Chase said, "Damn, baby. You must be hard up for me. I've never seen you cream like that."

"I need you in me, Chase. Please."

I let out a whimper of my own hearing my wife beg, something else she had never done with me outside of a little role playing.

"With pleasure," Chase responded.

I heard Chase let out a sigh and a whimper came from Vivian. I lifted the phone to peek at it and was slightly disappointed to see that the camera was now pointing up at the ceiling. However, at the edge of the screen I could just make out a sliver of Chase's body moving slightly as he fucked Vivian.

Like when my wife was sucking Chase's cock, I found it easy to tune out the sound of the two of them fucking. Occasionally a loud moan or fuck word would break through my concentration but for the most part I ignored what was happening until I heard the increasingly louder squeals begin to come from Vivian.

"Oh, Chase! Harder! I'm so close!"

"That's it." Chase's voice had deepened and I could hear the teen panting heavily. "Beg for it, bitch."

"Chase, please. Fuck me. Oh, God!"

"You want my big, white cock, Viv?"

"Yes, Chase!"

Chase let out a sound that was close to a growl. "Say it!"

"I want your big, white cock, Chase. Please!"

"Come on, baby. You can do better than that."

"Chase!" The exclamation was part cry of pleasure and part plea. "Fuck me with that big dick."

"Does your husband fuck you like this?"

"No! No one fucks me like you do, Chase! He can't."

"Why not?"

"Because he doesn't have a dick like yours."

Chase let out another grunt-growl. "Bitch, tell me what I fucking want to hear!"

"Your white cock is so much bigger than my husband's. He should be ashamed to call himself a black man."

"Now prove it to me, baby. Come on my cock."

As if she had been waiting for the command, Vivian let out a scream which turned into a deep, earth-shaking moan signaling her orgasm.

"Fuck, yeah," Chase screamed over Vivian's moan. "I'm gonna come. Oh, shit!"

I sat staring down at my desk immobile and unable to look at the screen as the two of them worked through their orgasms noisily. It was loud and unrestrained and worthy of any professional porn video however I heard none of it. Hearing my wife say that I should be ashamed to call myself a black man because of my dick size hurt more than I imagined. Admittedly, she had probably only said it at Chase's urging but the fact that she said it at all stuck with me.

I could accept that the teen was larger than me without jealousy. After all dick size was something that could not be controlled. A guy got what he got and there was nothing that could be done about it. What hurt the most was the fact that she had said that i was somehow a letdown to my entire race because of it.

I was a proud black man who made no apologies for who I was and raised my children to do the same. While they knew they lived in a world that was very often hostile to them, I had modeled a behavior that would not accept being a victim and blaming others for my own failures. And right now Chase—with my own wife as an accomplice even if it was grudging—was playing on that. With only a few words, Chase had succeeded in making me feel inferior in a way that I had never imagined. Somehow, I was now a disappointment to my wife and by extension our children. And as much as I tried to rationalize the words as mere sex talk, the fact that they had even been uttered made me acknowledge there had to be some truth behind them.

I perked up hearing Vivian begin to speak and hoped that some words would be spoken to stick up for me.

"If I didn't miss it so much, I'd say you need to go away for a week often."

Chase responded after they shared a noisy kiss, "That was nice, baby. Maybe instead of me going away, we just save that pussy for me since Terrence doesn't know how to work it."

"We can't do that," Vivian said with a soft laugh. "He is my husband after all."

"I know. But I own this pussy now. I am willing to let him use it occasionally. And since you were so good for me today, I'll let you give him a treat when he gets home."

Vivian sighed. "I don't think I can. You wore me out."

"Come on." They shared another kiss. "You really should. He went a week without and even if his dick doesn't fill you like mine, he does deserve to get a piece. I'm sure he's horny as hell."

"Fine. I'll do it tonight."

I heard how disinterested she sounded.

"No, when he gets home," Chase said. "And don't clean up more than you have to. I want my cum inside you while he's fucking you. That way you can think of me while he's trying to take care of you."

"You're so bad."

"And you like it, don't you?"

"I do."

I heard more kissing before Chase spoke again.

"I hate to cut this short, but I'm going to head out. Derek's probably already on his way and I'll get him over to my place so you and Terrence can be alone for a bit. I'll see you tomorrow. And be ready 'cause we got a week of fucking to make up for."

"Okay."

I heard movement and looked at the screen to see one of Chase's hands reach out for the phone. At the same time, I realized how late it was. The time on the screen showed it had been nearly ninety minutes since Chase had first entered the house, being after the time I would normally have left the office and cutting it really close to the time Derek would be home. As I continued to sit watching the screen, the camera moved to show the two of them still joined together then Chase pulling his softening dick out of my wife. When the teen's cock left the opening, a steady stream of white flowed out in its wake.

"Damn," I muttered at the same time Chase did.

"Guess I had more saved up for you than I thought," Chase said as he leaned back down to kiss Vivian. "You might leak for a bit but try to save some for him."

"I will," Vivian said obvious pleasure.

Chase stood from the bed, pulled up his shorts then put the phone in his pocket. "And text me later to let me know how it went after he gets home. I want to know if he even gets you off."

"It's not a competition, you know," Vivian said lightly.

"You're right. It's not," he agreed cockily. "I'll lock the door. Later."

I couldn't help wincing at Chase's confident tone. As I heard the teen's heavy footsteps leave the bedroom I was about to disconnect from the stream when Chase pulled the phone out of his pocket and aimed the camera at his face. The look of sexual satisfaction was evident and he smiled drunkenly at the screen.

As he descended the stairs, Chase asked quietly, "Did you like that, T? 'Cause I really did. Your wife has an amazing pussy. I can see why you'd want to keep that to yourself. Too bad it's mine now.

"So, I'm sure I don't have to tell you what you need to do when you get home," Chase continued as he left the house and locked the door with his key. "You're going to fuck your wife. There's a week's worth of ball juice in her so you should feel it. If we're lucky, she's probably still going to be gaping but you're not going to say anything about how loose she is. You're just going to appreciate the fact that she's letting you fuck her, that I'm letting you fuck her. And if you think that having your own headache or some shit like that will get you out of it, get that out of your head. You should be home and fucking your wife's used pussy with that little black dick soon. If you have work to finish, you can go back to the office later. After you fuck her—and I expect that to be within an hour from now—you're going to text me to thank me for letting you use my pussy. I'm going to stop the stream now and as soon as I do, I expect a text from you containing the words 'Yes, sir.'"

The screen went blank.

With hands shaking from a mix of anger and embarrassment I lifted the phone and sent the expected message. After taking a few steadying breaths, I packed up for the day and left for home.

The drive went by without my being aware of it happening. When I entered the house, I called to my wife as I usually did and tried to put on a happy face.

"Hi, hon," Vivian greeted me eagerly. She pressed her body to mine and whispered against my lips, "I'm feeling so much better today. I think I have something to make up for."

As she kissed me, I felt one of her hands move to massage my dick. Despite my embarrassment and feeling of inadequacy, I was soon hard and allowed myself to be led to our bed. When I fell on top of her, I ignored the drying wet stains on the comforter next to me as well as the dirty footprints from Chase's shoes that appeared as if she had tried to brush them away. While we undressed, I absently wondered if Chase ever removed his shoes for sex as he always seemed to have them on.

Upon entering my wife, I could instantly feel how loose she was along with the lingering heat of her earlier encounter. She was still wet and as my length moved deeper, I could feel the increasing slickness of Chase lingering on her vaginal walls. Due to the fact that I was under the time constraint imposed by Chase that was made worse by leaving the office later than usual and the drive taking longer than normal, I fucked my wife quickly and was soon shuddering with my own unsatisfying orgasm. Beneath me, I heard my wife cry out with what was obviously a fake orgasm that made me feel even worse.

After cleaning up, I went downstairs. With Vivian in the kitchen preparing dinner, I took out my phone. It had taken me longer than anticipated but five minutes after my hour limit, I texted Chase. "Thank you for letting me fuck my wife."

Chase's reply was immediate. "You're lucky she already messaged me to tell me how bad it was. I said one hour, T. If I'm going to let you play with my pussy, you gotta be more respectful."

--

I rolled off Vivian and sighed contentedly.

"I'm going to go get cleaned up real quick," she said just before giving me a deep kiss.

I got to my feet as well. "I'm going to head downstairs to grab a drink."

"Okay. I'll be down shortly."

I watched my wife walk into the ensuite bathroom before I left the room. As I made my way to the kitchen, I sent a text message. "Thank you for letting me fuck my wife."

It took a moment for the reply to come and as the seconds ticked by, I tensed hoping I hadn't done something wrong.

"No problem, big guy."

I almost smiled at Chase's reply.

A month ago, I was fuming and embarrassed at having to wait for permission to fuck my own wife. Now I almost enjoyed it. With Chase servicing Vivian, I didn't have to worry about performing for her. It made sex more freeing for me. I knew I should have continued to resent the teen but it was shaping up to be a good arrangement: Chase took care of her sexually while I focused on her emotional needs. My relationship with Vivian was becoming better and we talked more without sex hanging between us, though our conversations never included each of our secrets about Chase.

In a way, I began to look forward to the pictures and videos I received while I was at work. As Chase had said, it made me worry less about if and when they were together. And when Chase wanted to be with Vivian on the weekends, he openly approached me.

"Hey, T," Chase said softly so the rest of my family wouldn't hear him.

"What?" Seeing Chase slowly raise an eyebrow, I corrected myself. "Yes, Chase?"

Chase gave me a forgiving nod understanding that he had surprised me with his words when he came up behind me. "I need some head. We're going to take the garbage out and I need you to keep everyone out of the garage until we get back."

"I can do that," I said with the same dispassionate confidence I had upon being assigned a task at work.

"I have no doubt you can," Chase said favoring me with a soft smile. He grabbed his crotch causing the fabric of his shorts to outline his semi hard cock as he turned to walk away. "She's got some mad dick sucking skills but I still prefer that tight pussy of hers."

It was easy to keep the other kids out of the garage until Chase returned ten minutes later. And when Vivian sat next to me with her lips looking slightly swollen and her eyes watery, I ignored it and leaned in to give her a soft kiss, smelling and tasting Chase lingering on her.

Weeks turned into months and soon the boys were high school graduates. With Derek preparing to move away for college, he spent less time at home as he got together with friends and family frequently. Combined with Dana having her own summer activities and generally spending time with her own friends as often as possible, Vivian and Chase had more time together.

I would often see Chase approaching the house without shame as I pulled out of the driveway for work with the teen not leaving until just before I returned home. Occasionally, I would then fuck her—as allowed by Chase—with her pussy loose, wet and warm from the teen having just pulled out moments before I arrived home.

A month after the kids were out of school, Vivian and I celebrated our twentieth wedding anniversary. We arranged for the kids to stay with family for the weekend so we could have the time to ourselves.

"Derek told me it's your anniversary so he won't be home this weekend," Chase texted me late Friday morning. "Hope you enjoy it."

With Chase acknowledging the event, I relaxed and spent a romantic evening out with my wife. We enjoyed a nice, quiet dinner at her favorite restaurant followed by a walk through the city's river district. Upon arriving home, we sat together on the sofa and shared a few glasses of wine before heading upstairs.

Vivian entered the bedroom steps before me. When I turned on the light, we both stopped and let out soft exclamations of surprise.

"Happy Anniversary," Chase said from the bed.

I stared at the teen in disbelief. Not only was Chase's presence surprising, so was the fact that he was naked with his large, hard cock pointing up his midsection.

After a few moments of silence, Vivian was the first to speak. "Chase? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to make sure you had a great fuck tonight," Chase said confidently and without hesitation. "It's your anniversary and you deserve to have a special night."

"Thanks, but I need to be with my husband," she said weakly.

Though it was restrained, I knew her well enough that he could hear the struggle in her voice. She obviously didn't want to turn Chase down but was wary about my own reaction.

Chase shrugged. "He can be here, I don't mind."

Vivian sighed. "Chase..."

"Let's cut the crap," Chase said emphatically. "After twenty years of marriage, don't you think he deserves to hear the truth from you? Tell him."

I watched Vivian look between the two of us with worry in her eyes. It was apparent she didn't want to upset either me or Chase but knew that no matter what came out of her mouth, one of us would be upset. While I didn't expect her to admit her affair with the teen, I was curious to see if she would acknowledge it or if she would send Chase away.

I didn't have to wait long.

As she slowly moved toward the bed, Vivian said, "Terrence, my love, I've been unhappy for a while. No, not unhappy, unsatisfied. I love you more than I can say but you weren't doing it for me. But the thing is I didn't know it until I saw Chase walking to the bathroom one morning after he spent the night. I had never seen anything so big."

I watched my wife sit on the edge of the bed and with wonder in her eyes, she reached out to grab Chase's massive erection in a hand and began to slowly stroke it. Her motion wasn't exactly designed to get him off. It was more like she was exploring his length, caressing and fondling it to verify that it was real.

She continued, "I'm not saying it's in anyway your fault but you had been working long hours and we hadn't had sex in what seemed like months. I should've waited for you. I should've been strong. I should've said no. But when he offered it to me, I took it willingly. I was so weak. When it happened, it was like nothing I'd ever experienced before and I loved it. I, I felt so full. It only took the once and I was hooked. I went to him a second time. Then a third. The next thing I knew we were together regularly. I knew it was wrong but my body didn't care. It got used to this really fast. Honestly, I was addicted. How could I not be in the face of this?"