Splitting Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Involuntarily I let out a soft curse as Vivian barely closed the thumb and middle finger of one of her hands around the base of Chase's cock and pulled it away from his body to display it. Even though I knew what Chase was packing and had seen it in action a number of times, this was only the second time I'd actually looked at it.

Unquestionably large, compared to Chase's relatively diminutive body it looked even larger than it actually was. It was more than a few inches longer than mine and had a gentle curve back towards Chase's pale torso. Intact, the foreskin was tightly retracted from the crown with only the barest hint of fold as if in the process of hardening, blood flowed into every available millimeter of skin in order to produce such a massive erection. Without having yet been lubricated in any way, the skin shined having been stretched tight by the same force that diminished the foreskin. The visibly soft skin covered a shaft that was smooth with only the raised piss tube being the sole noticeable variation along the length. Slightly wider than the hard stalk below, the crown was a thick, blunt helmet capping the cock. Though I had never touched it, from its appearance and having seen it in use on Vivian, I knew that the flesh that made up the tip had very little give allowing it to force open whatever hole it wanted.

Upon surveying it, I had to admit that it looked threatening and ready for its sole purpose: Chase's was a cock made to fuck. I couldn't deny it and understood Vivian's desire for it. I also understood that it was the reason I had never made a fuss about what my wife was doing. It was something I couldn't provide her myself and I truly loved her enough to make sure she was happy. Not only that, but for better or worse, consciously or not, I had acknowledged Chase as the alpha and I had no choice but to submit to what the teen wanted, even if it was my wife.

"While I hoped you would never find out," Vivian said as she resumed stroking Chase, "I didn't care if you did. I love you so much and know you love me. What I have with Chase is strictly physical. It doesn't have to change anything between us."

Vivian let out a soft moan and I, having been focused on Chase's cock in her hand, noticed for the first time that the teen had a hand under her dress. Though I couldn't see anything, there was no question as to what Chase was doing. I watched as Chase placed his other hand on Vivian's hip and guided her to straddle his lap still facing me. With the dress flowing around them I couldn't see anything but when my wife let out a sharp squeal that turned into a sustained moan, I knew what was happening. In somewhat stunned silence, I watched my wife's body sink lower before coming to rest.

The moment she had positioned herself above Chase, Vivian's eyes had fluttered closed. As she settled on the teen's lap, they opened and appeared glassy and unfocused. When she spoke her voice was breathless and tight. "Terrence, tell me it's okay. Please."

Slowly, more out of reluctance to openly acknowledge my acquiescence than from embarrassment, I nodded my assent. "It's okay, Viv. If it makes you happy."

Vivian let out a deep moan. "It does. It really does."

"I knew you were a good man who'd want your wife to be happy, Mr. J.," Chase said from behind Vivian as he grasped each of Vivian's hips in his hands and gently thrust up into her.

For some reason, I found Chase calling me "Mr. J." annoyed me more than when he used my first name.

Chase continued, "Now let me show you how happy it makes your wife that I own this pussy."

I heard my wife let out a whimper just as she began to bounce against her will on his crotch. The teen grunted with exertion and I could see his legs flex as he rapidly thrust up into her. With the energy only a man as young as Chase could possess, I watched as he fucked upward into my wife for longer than I thought possible. At some point with little effort and seemingly without breaking his rhythm, Chase pushed Vivian forward onto all fours and continued hammering her from behind. Still concealed by the fall of my wife's dress, I couldn't see the teen's cock moving through her but had an open view of his abs flexing with the motion. While I had never paid much attention to the pale body, I admired Chase's physique. He was not ripped or particularly in shape but the softness of his lean body seemed to lend a greater masculinity to him than if he had been jacked with muscle.

A cry of pleasure pulled me out of my thoughts and I looked at my wife's face and saw it twisted in a mask of ecstasy.

"That's it, babe," Chase said as he slowed his thrusting. "Cum on my cock. I could tell you were so pent up that I couldn't resist fucking it out of you. I know you don't mind it hard and fast but I'm going to really take care of you now, make love to you all night long and celebrate your anniversary right."

Still slowly thrusting into Vivian, Chase raised his eyes to meet mine with a benevolent smile on his face. "Get comfortable, Mr. J. You can't stand there all night."

With nothing else to do, I began to change into more comfortable clothes while Vivian and Chase continued fucking. After using the bathroom and going downstairs to grab a glass of water, I returned to the bedroom. Vivian was now naked and Chase was on top of her sucking one of her nipples while he continued to slowly thrust into her. I set the glass on the nightstand and saw that the sound of it alerted them to my presence.

Vivian blinked a few times as she tried to focus on me. "Honey, I was thinking you should probably sleep in one of the kids' rooms or on the couch tonight. Chase is going to stay over."

"Thanks, Mr. J," Chase said barely intelligibly as he licked Vivian's other nipple.

Having effectively been dismissed, I picked up my glass and went to Derek's room. Feeling slightly annoyed but not exactly upset, I turned on my son's TV and loaded a streaming movie. Barely audible in the background, the sounds of Vivian and Chase floated to me. As sleep began to take me, he heard my wife cry out with yet another orgasm.

--

"Good morning."

"Good morning," Vivian responded without looking at me as I entered the kitchen. She was at the stove cooking breakfast, and from the dishes that were set out, I could see it would be a meal for three.

"Did you get any sleep?"

Vivian gave me a hesitant look over her shoulder and when she spoke, her voice was cautious. "I did. Eventually."

"Good." Seeing that there was no coffee made, I began to fill the coffee maker.

Glancing at her while I worked, I saw that she was naked under her robe. Even through the smell of eggs and bacon I could smell the scent of sex lingering on her. I thought with some dark humor that I was more upset about being kicked out of my own bed last night than I was about what my wife and Chase had done. However, I'd made my peace with them having sex and simply shrugged it off.

"Morning."

I looked behind me to see Chase entering the kitchen. The teen was wearing only a pair of boxers that did little to hide his morning wood.

"Good morning," I greeted him.

As he pressed himself to Vivian's back, Chase asked her, "You not gonna say anything?"

"Stop." Though she said the word, I could tell there was no force behind it. "We need to talk about this."

"Okay." Chase nuzzled her neck as he began grinding against her. "The bacon and eggs smell great. Are we having toast as well?"

"That's not what I meant."

Chase slid a hand into the top of her robe and began kneading one of her breasts. His other hand lowered his boxers allowing him to slide his erection between her legs. "What's there to talk about? I like fucking you, you like fucking me, and your husband doesn't mind hanging out to make us coffee. Right, Mr. J?"

I spoke quietly, giving voice for the first time to my thoughts about what had been happening. "While it's not something I ever imagined, it's okay. Really. Viv, baby, I've known about you and Chase for a while."

Vivian turned wide, surprised eyes to me. "You've known?"

"Yeah. Since a little before Spring Break." I paused as Chase slid into my wife and she let out a sound of aroused discomfort. "He's obviously giving you something I can't. I love you and believe that you love me, too. If this is what makes you happy, I'll accept it. But if you don't want to be married to me anymore, tell me now. I won't like it, but I'll appreciate and respect the honesty."

Vivian bit her lips for a moment against the feel of Chase burying himself inside her. "I do love you. Even more now than before. Not because you're letting me have Chase, but because I can see you do want me to be happy. What I have with Chase is just physical and can never be anything but that. I hope you believe me."

I nodded. "I do. Now move over so I can finish breakfast before you burn my bacon."

Vivian and Chase shuffled to the side and continued their fuck while I finished preparing breakfast.

Despite having already made peace with what my wife was doing with Chase, I suddenly felt like a weight had been lifted. I did truly believe that my wife loved me but needed what Chase was giving her. And now that it was all out in the open, I was even okay with Chase fucking Vivian next to me in the kitchen.

After finishing the cooking, I stepped around them to open the refrigerator. Pausing for a moment, I asked over my shoulder as if Vivian weren't crying out in orgasm, "Chase? I forget: orange or cranberry juice?"

"Cranberry, please," he said as he increased the speed of his hips. "Gonna make me come with that pussy."

While I poured his juice, Chase devolved into a stream of curses. Moments later as Chase finally began to fill Viv's pussy with his teen cream, I almost laughed at the absurdity of life because I was adding milk and sugar to my wife's coffee at nearly the same time. After plating the food, I took them and the drinks to the table and sat waiting for them to separate.

With no embarrassment on their faces but looking thoroughly disheveled and satisfied, Vivian and Chase sat and ate with me. I was surprised by how normal conversation was with them after their fuck and how easy I felt talking to them. Other than Derek not being there, it was like any other morning after Chase had slept over.

"I have to go home for a bit," Chase said as we finished the meal.

"Are you coming back?" I asked.

Chase shrugged. "I don't know. I hope so. I have to do some chores before Derek and I get together this afternoon then I promised my sister I'd take her to the mall. It depends on how late we're out and what my parents say."

"Okay." It was strange to hear that the young man fucking my wife might be prevented from coming over because his parents wouldn't allow him to leave the house.

Chase smirked. "Don't worry, T. I won't let her go too long without. Just don't think you can go sneaking in there just because it's your anniversary. I own that pussy. You'll save it for me, right, Viv?"

"Of course," Vivian said with an embarrassed blush. "But still, he is my husband and there will be times—"

"I'm not an asshole," Chase said benevolently. "I'm not going to make you cut him off." To me, he asked, "We're cool, right? You respect what I'm saying?"

Without hesitation, I nodded. "Viv, I am your husband, but I'm not your lover. I have your mind and heart, but he has your body. If he tried to make you love him, I'd be as pissed as he would be if I tried to fuck you. That's not saying I don't want to have sex with you, it's just that it's up to him when it happens. And I'm cool with that."

Vivian looked between the two of us thoughtfully. "I know I should be a little irritated by the fact that you two have divided me up amongst yourselves without my input, but if you both are okay with this happening, I'm not going to argue."

"I love you, Viv," I said as I leaned over and kissed my wife on the cheek.

After I pulled away, Chase leaned in and slipped his hand into her robe between her legs as he kissed her. "And I love fucking you."