Spoiled Socialite vs Lesbian Pt. 03

Story Info
Sheba rapes Karen.
1.4k words
4.28
12.1k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
210 Followers

I felt the bed sag as Sheba slid next to me. I had turned over on my side trying my best to avoid any contact with her but it was useless as I felt her firm breasts rubbing against my naked back. Her lips were now nibbling on my earlobe while her right hand was fondling the cheeks of my ass. Total fear took over as I felt her hand leave my back and worked its way over to the front of my panties. That's when I felt Sheba's fingers slide under the waistband, I freaked out, so I rolled over on my stomach hoping to avoid the inevitable.

"Ow Ow stop."

That sexy little bitch was playng me for a fool so I squeezed her nipple real hard after that she got the message and rolled over on her back. When I tried to kiss her on her mouth she kept her lips tightly shut untiI I reminded her who was in charge by yanking at her blonde pussy hairs. Her lips were now wide open that's when I plunged my tongue deep into her mouth and ravished her pink tongue with my own and at the same time I was roughly finger fucking her tight twat. It took awhile but eventually I got my fingers deep inside. That's when I knew I had that cunt teasing rich bitch as her resistance was melting away. I broke off my tongue rape of her mouth and instead used it to suck on her erect nipple, gently nipping it with my teeth and then licked it with the tip of my tongue,

My body exploded as Sheba found my swollen clit and kept stroking it until my passions took over. That's when I screamed out my orgasm. I felt like a common slut not a proud Wentworth, Karen what is wrong with you. How could you have let that bald headed pervert do this to you?

To hear that stuck up bitch scream was music to my ears. I pulled my cum soaked fingers out of her still throbbing cunt and then forced that blonde bitch to lick it dry. I was curious to see how wet her panties were so I pulled tne covers back to see for myself but It was hard to see in the darkness, but all I had to do was grab her crotch. It was wet, soaking wet but it was now time to strip off the rest of her clothes off so down came her panties. Karen tried to resist me but a little pull of one of her pubic hairs ended that little bit of resistance. I was breathing heavy as I was anticipating Karens upcoming rape by my enlarged clit.

Sheba tossed the bedcovers to the side and grabbed me by my ankles spreading the legs apart. She then told me to grab hold of my ankles and hold them tight. Then she took both of her hands to open the lips of my pussy searching for my clit. I bit my lower lip as she found my love button and gentle squeezed it. I then felt something different it was her pussy rubbing against mine. "Oh My God."

My enlarged clit escaped from inside my cunt and touched that blonde bitchs clit. That's when I then I started to fuck her. I began slow and easy and then sped up my tempo as my clit rubbed back and forth over hers. The more she screamed at me to stop the faster I would fuck her. She told me I was a sick pervert who her father would see to it that I would spend the rest of my life behind bars. I felt the muscles in my ass tighten as my powerful orgasm took over shooting my love juices into that spoiled brats open cunt.

"What just happened." I could feel the wetness spreading between my legs as Sheba roared out her orgasm. She finally slowed down her humping and fell on top of me, still grinding herself hairy pussy into mine. She had both of my arms pinned over my head as she tongue raped my mouth. Her humping of my soaking wet pussy began to speed up as she was approaching another orgasm but to my shame I was matching her strokes with my own body as I too was also reaching for my second orgasm. The heat was building up between my legs as I heard someone starting to scream. I thought it was coming from that vile monster on top of me but to my shame the screams were coming from me as I reached my second orgasm. Sheba was still thrusting her cunt into mine with a wild abandon ignoring my pleas for her to stop.

The sound of that blonde bitch orgasm only encouraged me to fuck her even harder despite her pleas begging me to stop. It was a real turn on for me as she started to cry and struggle back. Enough of this my erect clit was so tender and swollen that when I squirted my juices into Karen's open pussy it was more powerful that I thought even possible. When I finally fell on top of her she tried to push me off but I would have none of that, after all I might get the urge in the middle of the night to fuck her again.

When I woke up the next morning Sheba's muscular arm was around my waist, her head nestled against mine. I could feel her hot breath. That evil bald headed black bitch was still fast asleep. Now was my chance to escape so I quitely got off the bed an began dressing myself. After that I tiptoed to the door, turned the knob but it wouldn't open. I was trapped, the snow had drifted in the night causing it to pile up around the door. My only chance of rescue was from the clerk in the office but she probably went back to her own home to ride out the blizzard.

"Where the fuck do you think your going."

"Please, you had your fun don't make me do this anymore. I'm not into girls the way you are."

"Don't care, so strip but do it slow and sexy."

"Go to hell."

"Let me put it this way either strip or I'll spank your ass red."

"I'm not a child, I'm 19 and I'm a Wentworth, you can't do this to me, you just can't."

Sheba started to get off the bed so I just nodded my head yes and took off my sweater. Sheba laid back on the bed her hand was between her legs rubbing her hairy pussy and licking her lips as she watched me take off the rest of my clothes until I was completely naked.

"Time to come to mama bitch."

As I got back into the bed I started to cry. Sheba grabbed me by my hair and forced my mouth to her nipple and put my hand between her legs.

"Don't stop rubbing my pussy until I cum over those pretty fingers of yours and after that I want you to lick my precious cum off and swallow it."

Six weeks later.

I was too ashamed to tell anyone about my ordeal with that bald headed bitch Sheba. So I decided to try and put my vile lesbian rape out of my mind and pretend it never happened.

It was around 10 and I was at my tennis club practicing my back swing when I was approached by Ms Rita Benson. She's a woman around 50 years old. There were nasty rumors about her secret sex life which I personally found to be ridiculous as I couldn't picture anyone having sex with her. Ms Benson was fat and ugly, make that very ugly.

"Ms Wentworth may I have a word with you privately."

"What is it, I'm busy?"

"Your friend Sheba told me how you earned your gas money."

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Maybe this video will refresh your memory."

I felt like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car as Ms Bensons hand went under my short tennis skirt and cup the crotch of my white frilly panty.

"My house tonight or the video goes viral, Ms Wentworth."

The end? Or should the story continue.

Dolly2
Dolly2
210 Followers