Spoiled Socialite vs Lesbian Pt. 02

Story Info
Sheba strips Karen.
1k words
4.07
9.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
210 Followers

I was in total terror as Sheba began to undress herself. First she sat down on a chair and took off her work boots. Next she unbuttoned her shirt and let it fall to the floor, followed by her black sports bra. Sheba then stood up and unbuckled her pants letting them slide down her muscular legs until she was only dressed in beige panties and a pair of white socks. I watched her lick her lips and use her left hand to point to the wet spot by her pussy.

"Let me go, I promise I won't tell anyone about what you did to me."

Sheba had this shit eating grin on face as she started laughing at me. "Ms Wentworth from where I stand you were begging me to fuck you in exchange for some gas money."

"Your crazy it's not true and besides nobody would ever believe you. I would never have sex with a bald headed dyke pervert."

"Princess they may not believe me but the will believe the video back at the gas station of how you willingly got into the back of my truck and more video showing us driving off to the motel. So how about giving me a sexy strip tease. I want you to get me all excited before I fuck that hot body of yours."

"I will not get undressed or do anything with you please just take me back to my car."

Sheba opened the door to show me how bad the storm was. Satisfied with the look of doom on my face she slammed the door shut.

In my state if panic I tried fleeing to the bathroom and locking myself inside but I was barely able to get off the bed before Sheba was pushing me back onto the bed.

I grabbed Karen by her left boot and started to unzip it. That's when I saw stars as her other boot smashed into my face not once but twice as I fell backwards onto the floor. Before I knew it she was sitting on top of me slapping and punching my head.

"I hate you bitch, do a strip tease to get you excited. fuck you."

Karens assault on my head came to an abrupt halt as I managed to grab her wrists and use my upper body strength to flip her off of me.

Sheba tossed me off and put me flat on my back, before I knew it her muscular naked thigh was between my legs pushing them apart. Then the unthinkable happened as she tried to kiss me on my lips.

I tried forcing my tongue past her pearly white teeth but she kept shifting her head back and forth so as to prevent my violating her mouth. So I changed tactics and placed my hand on her inner thigh and slowly worked it up until I squeezed her crotch.

"What, stop it don't touch me there. I mean it stop it Eeeeeerreemkkk."

I had Karens pussy in my hand as I began rubbing it. The more she struggled the faster my fingers moved over her jean covered mound until I could feel her dampness. When she felt my hand move up to her zipper our Ms Wentworth went completely nuts especially when I unbuttoned her sexy tight designer jeans.

"Don't do this Sheba, I promise I wont tell anyone and if you let me go back to my carI I'll send you money, alot of money when I get home."

"Time to start earning your gas money bitch."

I could feel my zipper being pulled down and her hands sliding over the top of my white satin panty as her fingers found my crotch. Sheba started to push her index finger into my panty slowly rubbing it back and forth. The worst of what she doing was when drool from her lower lip dripped down onto my face. I was getting so embarrassed as I felt my pussy was starting to respond to her finger fucking that's when she suddenly stopped and got off of the floor and sat down on the edge of the bed while still firmly holding my leather boots under her arm pits. I looked up at Sheba as she started to unzip them and then pulled them up as as she began taking my boots off. Next she reached down to grab the waistband of my designer jeans as she tried to pull them off. I desperately held onto my pants trying to keep them on but she used her feet to imprison my arms and with a real hard tug I felt them go past my hips and up my thighs. It didn't take very long after that before my pants were tossed to the floor.

That sexy blonde cunt teasing bitch started to scream for help as I parted her legs with my hands and that's when I started to fuck her panty covered pussy with my big toe. Despite all her protests I could feel the slippery wetness in her panties.

"No no no don't cum." Thank god she stopped her assault on my pussy. She then picked me up off the floor by my hair and slapped me hard across my face and kept doing it til I pleaded with her to stop.

"You going to behave yourself"

I nodded yes.

"I can't hear you"

"Yes please don't hit me anymore."

"Stick your tongue out."

I just stood there and then whack. Sheba slapped me until I stuck my tongue out, and then that vile monster started to suck on my pink tongue like it was an icecream cone. At the same time she grabbed my ass and squeezed it and with her other hand she went to my now soaking wet panties. When sheba finally stopped molesting me she reached for my sweater pulling it over my head and throwing it on the floor, next came the bra until I was standing in front of her dressed only in my white satin panty.

"Get under the covers."

I got into the bed as instructed and Sheba turned off the lights and in the darkness I could see her taking her panties off as she slid into the bed.

"Please don't do this to me."

Continued in part 3

Dolly2
Dolly2
210 Followers