Spoils of War

Story Info
Nogar tries to hunt down an injured night elf.
3.1k words
3.39
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Battlefield was painted in a red tone, rivers were full of all kind of blood and bodies. Some bodies had their arms severed, others burned, some were decapitated, it was a battlefield like it was worth calling one. Supposedly, there was some kind of Azerite in the center. Another reason to kill one another. Few remained, maybe less than five poeple hunting each other down on the island.

On the bottom of a hill, a hunter, an orc, was following a night elf's trail. He wasn't the discreet hunter with a bow. He had a rifle, heavy mail armor, and has decimated a lot of the alliance's ranks with his rifle. He was a mad man with this piece of gunpowder-thrower. The one he was following, Naelienne, was a swift and very agile night elf. She was a rogue, decimating the horde's ranks almost as good as the hunter. But here, she was the prey, and she had been shot in the leg during the battle. By Nogar himself, the orc with the rifle. He had her blood trail he could follow with precaution, knowing she couldn't get far. Since the rest of the horde was setting up the drill for extracting the Azerite, he had been tasked to eliminate the remainder of the alliance.

He arrived in a burned down fortified camp of the horde, with bodies of the horde and alliance together, from the fight that emerged this morning. Bodies were fresh from the morning, it was clear that the fight had raged within these walls. He brought her blood to his nostrils once again, sensing her smell, and like a hunter's dog, could sense where she was hiding. She was in the great hall. He had not even taken his rifle off his back, he advanced in with both his combat axes in his hands. He wouldn't have had time to react in close combat with his rifle. As he approached where her smell was the strongest, he heard her fall behind him, and just had time to dodge her piercing attack and shove her into the wall next to him. She hit the wall hard, groaning in pain, yet already in pain because of the bullet she had to take herself off her leg.

-Ah. So easy. I was expecting more of you. " Had he talked in an approximate common.

As she helped her with the wall to keep her posture and get back on her legs, she stood tall and tried to act like she was ready for a fight.

-Don't act tough. You can't dodge axe!

-You bet!

As she ended her sentence, he threw one axe right next to her face, slicing a bit of her hair. She did flinch, but after a split second. Nogar bursted out in laughter, as he moved toward her. By one hand, she held herself to the wall, the other, a dagger pointed toward him.

-Turn away, leave me be. This fight is unfair. Have you got no honor?

-Honor I do have, yes. I won fight, and you are spoils of war.

As he moved towards her, he hit her hand holding the knife, which dropped to the ground and grabbed her. He handled her and made her turn around as if she didn't weigh anything, he was now in her back.

-No...

-Yes... ahaha!

He pushed her firmly against one of the pillars that held the hall standing up. She hit the pillar and struggled to still stand on her legs. Nogar approached, and grabbed both of her hands together, and held them together by the wrists only with one of his hands, while his other had only one single goal, to torment her. It slid under her leather breastplate, and grabbed firmly her left breast. She groaned, or moaned, he couldn't tell. What he knew was that he had total control over a hot piece of night elf, which had a soft voice, and that his cock was struggling to keep his form in his pants.

-Me have fun with you...You are mine, ahaha!

He twisted her nipple hard, as she tried to turn her chest in the other direction, but it only aggravated her pain. He released the poor nipple, and the same hand grabbed firmly her butt, getting a feel through her leather leggings. Then he slapped it strongly, making her struggle to stand still. She gasped in pain, but didn't say anything. She didn't want to give him any more satisfaction of begging or anything else. She tried to move around, seeing whether he was holding her strongly or not, but her arms were tightly wrapped between Nogar's hands.

-Little night Elf... under my command... Poor little sheep got caught by wolf. What is sheep's name?

-Mgh... Fuck off!

He slapped her ass as hard as before, three times consecutively. His patience had limit, and she was testing it too much for his liking.

-LISTEN. You want leave with butt so much red? If no answer questions, SLUT!

-Naeli... Naelienne Stormborne...

-Ugh, sexy name. Ahaha!

He pulled strongly on her leather pants, ripping them completely off, and leaving her buttnaked. His went back on her asscheeks to feel the warmth of her flesh. This same hand then slid down and went under her legs, and on her intimacy. A finger went exploring around her vagina, and did not take long before inserting itself inside. She gasped as she felt his strong and large finger penetrating her, feeling as if it was the same size of the few dicks she could have taken in her life. It didn't take long for his finger to feel the pleasure of the night elf dripping and flowing around it. Even though she was forced, the size was fine, and she couldn't deny that she had some kind of pleasure, for now. She wasn't the one to deny sex when offered the chance, but it was wrong here. Though, she couldn't hide the fact that she was liking it despite her ideas...

Enjoying yourself, mh? Astonishing!

As he pushed his finger further inside of her, he released her arms behind her back. She didn't fight back, she put her arms on the pillar, being docile. She had been caught and beaten, she had no escape.

He undressed pretty quickly, standing now all naked while she still had her breastplate, which quickly got ripped off and flown across the room, enabling her breasts to finally breath and letting him observe her from top to bottom.

Face me, Stormborne. And spin one.

She did so, standing in front of him, and giving him a little spin. As she finished her spin, her gaze peaked at his semi-erected shaft, wide eyes as she wasn't expecting something this big.

He, on the other hand, had a smirk on his mouth, and devoured her with his eyes. She had obviously a pretty face, given the fact she was a night elf. But then her body was designed like an hourglass, yet she was still super thin, for a rogue it's better indeed. Her breasts weren't super huge like some of the night elves Nogar had seen in brothel or enslaved, yet they were accurate to her body type, and still big enough for him to have fun with them. Her flat belly was what made him even harder, as she seemed to have abs of steel, he seemed to really like a strong woman. Then when she spinned, he had another look at her round ass, which was compressed in her leggings, but she was really a piece of beauty, as elves usually are though.

The moment she finished her spins, and her gaze went to his cock, he pointed to the ground and said :

On knees.

Again, she did as he commanded. She got on her knees, facing him up. He took his cock in his hand and slapped it around her face a few times, for it to get a bit harder, before presenting it in front of her lips. She opened her mouth instinctively, and he shoved it between her lips. He expected her to put up a fight with the idea of sucking him, but she seemed docile enough now. It was heavy, but she was surprised it didn't smell too bad. Her tongue started to lick the shaft on its length, trying to please her rapist, so that he doesn't hurt her anymore.

You take it down throat, yes yes yes.

Her eyes widened, she thought "he will poke my stomach from the top! He couldn't be serious, right?!" She would discover it soon enough, but she couldn't let the panic take over her breathing. She had to be ready and have taken a deep breath before he shoves it down her throat. It wasn't going to be pleasant, her throat is so tiny compared to the width of his shaft.

He pushed her head back against the pillar, grabbed her head with his hands, and began to push down. Her gag reflex was well mastered because she didn't flinch at all. She just couldn't breathe at all anymore. His cock was slowly going down her throat, as her eyes were rolling back, until his pelvis hit her lips. His cock was just around the clavicule's level, not as far down as she expected. He began to slowly fuck her throat, this got painful and really hard to bear for the night elf. Her dark make-up around her eyes started to smear away with her tears that were rolling down her cheeks, saliva was spilling out of her mouth, running down her chin and falling on her breasts. Her hands were on his legs, hitting them slightly to try to tell him to calm down, at least, or get his cock out to let her breath, at best.

But he just kept going, and her hands were not hitting his legs anymore, her eyes were slowly fading away, she was on the brink of losing consciousness. He suddenly took his cock out and still held her head as she finally could take a deep breath. His cock was completely covered in saliva, as her face was a mess, a mix of black make-up smearing down and saliva all-over her face. Her throat was hurting like crazy, and her breathing was a mess. She got thrown onto a table, where he then laid down and put her on top, facing him, her legs apart, her pelvis against his, his cock behind her and through her asscheeks and fully erect and wet. She was semi conscious, still a bit dizzy from the dickeating she just had to endure.

- You breathe later. Ride me.

-Wha

-"NOW" Shouted the orc for the first time, as he lifted his hand, reading to slap her breasts.

She nodded as she lifted herself up with both legs, in a squat position above his cock. She aimed it just right on her labbias, and let herself slowly slide down on it. First, she felt her labbias getting spread apart, and then his cock started to push on her entrance. When it managed to force its way in, it spread her flesh like never before. It wasn't pleasant for her, she felt like she was getting sliced in two. He was exploring every inch of her inner fleshes, leaving no space untouched, creating himself a new way in her for his cock.

-All. The. Way. Down.

She slid down to the point where it was hurting really hard, still trying to catch her breath. Her tummy and belly already bulging out from the gigantic cock she had ot endure. She had managed to put her knees back on the table, and wasn't anymore on the tip of her toes to impale herself, because that's what she was doing. She had to slowly fall down on his cock with the angle between her knees and legs, slowly reducing the angle until she had her butt sitting on his legs. Suddenly his cock hit a stop against her cervix, and she screamed out of surprise and pain. She felt his hands grabbing firmly her hips, and put her little hands softly on his.

-Please... no...

This was the first time she begged from the beginning. She really wished he'd leave her alone now, but she knew he'd not go away before he was satisfied.

-I go inside belly. Or you do it gently, or I push.

His hands on her lips put a little pressure. She instantly put pressure on his hands with her nails, without willing to hurt him at all.

-Ok alright! I'll do it myself.

A smirk took place on the orc's face. She was all devoted to him. She was his little puppet.

She arched back, placed her hands on his knees, and started to reduce the angle of her knees to legs, pressing down the hardest she could. She felt his gigantic cock push more and more on her cervix, forcing its way inside of her belly. It was dilating itself slowly but it was highly painful for her. With tears rolling down her cheeks and his cock tormenting her, she knew it was not the end of her pain. He, on the other hand, had crossed his hands behind his head, enjoying the show of her little slave taking his cock into her most intimate place.

-Good, just bit more. I feel your body opening!

-It huuuuurts!!! Please?!

-Okay I will help.

He suddenly pushed with his hands down on her hips, impaling her the last centimeters on his shaft, tearing her cervix apart, entering her womb. She screamed and started to cry of pain, she was certain she was bleeding internally now, how could she not? She could feel every inch of his cock inside of her, she could even feel his large veins pulsing. She could feel her insides wrapping up around his cock. Every little movement of her body or his cock was hurting like crazy, moving all her inner fleshes over the place.

-Look at that! Magnificient!

A huge bulge was visible on her belly, ready to burst out. He poked at it as she screamed.

-It hurts like crazy you motherfucker!

-You will enjoy, slut.

His hands still on her hips, he started to move her back and forth, grinding her pussy on his pelvis, and changing the angle of everything that was inside of her. She was screaming of pain, as she felt spikes of pleasure go across her body, but coming from where? She didn't know. It wasn't enough to surpass the pain, but it was unexpected.

-Come on, grind you on my cock.

-I don't... I beg you please... let me go...

She wasn't sitting straight anymore, she was arched a bit forward, her belly bulging out, her legs spread apart on top of his pelvis.

-Come on. Grind.

He grabbed her hands and pulled them toward his chest, laying them down on it. Then his hands firmly grabbed her hips.

-You grind, or I fuck your ass.

He spanked her really hard, leaving the mark of his hand on her asscheeks. She whimpered, tears rolling down her cheeks as her hips started to grind back and forth, hurting her like hell. The smile he had on his face was just pure debauchery. She closed her eyes, not willing to look at him.

-Open eyes! I want see your eyes, slut.

Naelienne didn't, so he spanked her ass just as before. She opened her eyes and glazed at him directly in his eyes. Hers were filled with anger, tears and pain as she was grinding herself on his cock. Her insides were still hurting, but the orc and she could feel that her fleshes were starting to soften and to wetten.

-Enjoy slut? You enjoy cock destroying you?

-Fuck you!

She hurt him on his chest with her fist, doing next to no damages to him. She was however starting to grind harder, without realizing it. Nogar did, and his hands left her hips, to just lay them next to her legs. She was doing everything herself, still whimpering, groaning in pain.

-Good girl.

-Sh... Shut... up. Mghh...

Suddenly, she froze, lowered her head between her shoulders, and her legs began to shake lightly, as she moaned as softly as possible.

-Ah. You like, slut. You like be impaled by an orcish cock?

He grabbed her hips and began to pound her, going back and forth in her womb, never going out of her cervix. She laid down on his chest as she lost total control of her body, shaking heavily and screaming out loud her orgasm. Nogar spanked her ass once again before grabbing it firmly to be even rougher in his thrusts, her fleshes so wet now that it slid in and out easily. He started to grunt, moan loudly, spanking her ass around, reaching at his turn his orgasm with one last thrust, all the way in, and filling her directly from her womb with an absurd quantity of sperm. Not much was leaking from her intimacy, it was still in, and her belly was so full, it bulged even more. Both were exhausted. Naelienne was exhausted and her insides were hurting like hell. His cock was still throbbing deep inside her womb.

After a while, he pushed her aside, laying her down on her back. He laughed as he gazed at her inflated belly, and her wide open labias, from which a little bit of his cum was leaking.

-You look good, night elf. You lucky I'm done. Bye.

He laid his hand on her belly, wondering whether or not he should push his cum out, but he decided not to. She had suffered enough, he thought. And so he packed up and left.

Naelienne woke up a long time after, on the table, on her back, her body being heavy. She tried to get up with her abs, but it hurt like crazy and she resigned. She then looked to see why, and she gasped. She could see both her heavy breasts, and between them, her inflated belly. She turned on her side to get up, and sat on the edge of the table.

-Damn that orc... fuck... it hurts so bad... By Elune... the emptiness inside of me... it almost feels like I miss it...

She laid her hands on her belly, pushing against it to try to push it out, but it was just too painful, so she didn't.

-That asshole better not have me gotten pregnant... I couldn't stand giving birth to his child...