Spoils of War Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied that the girls were all clean Maria and the guards escorted the group back to the whorehouse. Then, before they were taken back to their individual rooms, she issued all of them with the creams the doctor had prescribed and addressed them one last time.

"Today you will rest and recover. Then tomorrow you will begin your new lives." Maria informed them.

"Doing what? Why are we here?" Lisa called out, wanting her suspicions confirmed.

Maria cackled, showing her stained and broken teeth, "You are whores now! Puta! You are here to service the gallant and glorious soldiers of the rebellion."

There were a few gasps amongst the six females which were quickly silenced by the madam.

"Silencio! You will learn to be eager, willing whores for the revolution or you will suffer the consequences." She shouted at them swishing a thin strip of willow cane through the air.

"I'm not one of your whores." The French girl, Marielle, shouted and several of the others murmured their agreement.

Maria leapt into the group, moving surprisingly quickly for a woman of her size, and dragged the dissenting Marielle out by her hair. Her two colleagues grabbed the hapless French girl, taking her from the madam and pulled her towards the back of a nearby truck. Where despite her struggles the two former prostitutes forced Marielle to bend, face down, across the tail-gate.

Lifting the cotton shift over the girl's back Maria took the willow switch and brought it down on the French girl's pale buttocks with a resounding crack.

"Arrrghhhhhhh!" Marielle screamed, a vivid red welt appearing across her backside.

"You are whores now." Maria looked at the group and told them all again, "Any disobedience will be severely punished."

She turned back and slashed the thin cane viciously across the sobbing girls rear again.

"Aaaarrrrrghhhhhhh!" her screech was much louder this time.

A third stroke landed on Marielle's arse cutting diagonally across the other two.

"AAARRRHHHHHHHH!" she bucked and shrieked yet again.

"What are you, puta?" Maria asked the blubbing girl, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"A... a... w... wh... whore." She stammered out between sobs.

Her two assistants released Marielle and she stumbled back to her friends.

Maria chortled, "You are all whores, here to service our brave soldiers. Accept your fate now and it will be easier on you all. By the time I have finished with you, you will be servicing 30 men day."

Her statement bought cries of despair from the women.

Now fully aware of what awaited them the despairing girls were herded back to their rooms and left alone with nothing to do but contemplate what the next day would bring.

Lisa felt numb but she refused to cry. Laying on the bed she considered what her options were but she knew she really had none. If she refused to do as she was told she would be disciplined and probably raped anyway. The best she could do was just lay back and spread her legs hoping to get through the nightmare she was in.

The women were let out and taken across to the cantina late that afternoon for an evening meal. It was to be the only opportunity the six girls got to talk about the situation they were in before being returned to their rooms and locked in for the night.

Trying to ignore the usual crowd of rebel soldiers that followed them, whistling and jeering as well as making obscene comments, they tried their best to comfort each other. A couple of them sobbed most of the time but the others, including Lisa, stoically accepted their lot.

"What are we going to do Lisa?" Tracey-Ann asked her as they ate their evening meal.

Several of the others looked up at the question, obviously wanting to hear Lisa's answer.

"As I see it there isn't much we can do." The resignation in her voice obvious as she spoke, "If we resist, we will be punished and probably raped anyway."

"So, you're just going to accept it?" Marielle asked.

Lisa stared at her for a moment, "Do you have another suggestion? If so, I would love to hear it."

The French girl shook her head but didn't answer.

"Anyone?" Lisa looked along the table.

No one answered.

"Well, when you do, please fucking tell me." The English girl suggested sarcastically.

There was no response, the women turning their attention back to their food, all of them lost in their thoughts of what the next day would bring.


12