All Comments on 'Spoils of War Ch. 02'

by HammerGod

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
VacentsVacentsalmost 12 years ago
It keeps getting better.

This story has so much potential more please !!!

VacentsVacentsalmost 12 years ago
Those 3 strikes.

Ouch, he'll never have children, lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
liking it

I'm liking the story and I'm already hoping the women have the tables turned on them. Maybe a stronger male version of themselves shows what they do isn't right?

J0SEJ0SEover 11 years ago
Keep writing! It is really good!

Don't listen to Anonymous down below. Unless it is needed for story progression, we don't need maledom in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Comment

Personally I kind of agree with the Magnus character.

I am not a big fan of this kind of treatment for either gender. I do kind of hope that the story heads to the path of equality for all.

'

But it is your story do what you like.

P.S. Why does all femdom have to be the woman acting like a monster-bastard. Why cant I find one where the woman is simpler the assertive one in the relationship?

ZoaruonZoaruonover 8 years ago
Beautiful!!!

Absolutely beautiful!!! I love the emotion, the romance, the drama, and everything else in it!!! Keep up the good work man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

This is like a proper story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
where's the fuck????

proper story is right LAME! where are the beasts that sucked him dry!! or sucking some1 else dry???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice

this is a pretty interesting story

GayKatGayKatalmost 2 years ago

Wow!... That Alma Is Hot,,, Yes!

Hallo HG!

Myself and the Black Queen, really love your Alma character, the way she punched and kicked his balls wow that's really hot... but, only three strikes?... Why is the Queen so fucking uptight about permanent damage?... No man needs balls just to serve dominant women as their personal toilet and let's face it, that's all men are any fucking good for!

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms!

Gay Kat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous