Spontaneous Love

Story Info
This is a story about a girl I met at an award ceremony.
1.6k words
3.5
2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was enamoured. Thoughtlessly twirling her fingers around her glass staring at him. He was tall, tan, with a solid build. Dressed in A button down. Dressed to kill in all black. Charismatic, yet reserved. As if the people in the room pulled in and out of his wake. He was in control.

A little buzzed, she watched letting herself think of her approach. And giving herself a chance to see if another woman comes up to him. How was he going to treat her? Will it be his girlfriend? Will he be overtly rude if he doesn't find her attractive. Even worse if he's too much of a guy about it.

As he approached from the natural flow of his patch, her heart fluttered. Thinking her moment is closing in, her head races. Trying to play it cool, she gives him a quick look. Making sure to give direct eye contact. His response made her melt. He smiled briefly before being interrupted, dismissing the man who couldn't wait to meet him, his path became clear.

When she realized he we heading straight for her she gained a confidence she normally didn't have with men. Being an attractive girl, she was used to more attention than she really wanted. It seemed to make men turn into ass holes around her. This guy she would usually peg for frat guy, drinking at his high society parties filling the room with his smugness. But not him. His energy was different. It seemed safe. It seemed welcoming, and she had to see where this conversation would go.

"Enjoying our little get-together?" His smile and voice warmly coating his nervousness.

"I am," she giggled unintentionally, "my boss made me come. But I'm glad I did." She nodded, trying not to say anything weird. "Are you the lucky award recipient?"

"Yes," he laughed, a little embarrassed. "I'm not one for crowds, but I'm honored that they're honoring me." She wasn't sure how a man with so much pull in the industry could be so coy and antisocial. He took a seat next to her.

"Aaron," he said, extending his hand for a shake. She lightly offered her fingers to shake in return. "Rose," she smiled as his thumb stroked her hand softly. "I love that ring," he grazed it a bit and looked her in the eyes. "I couldn't help but notice it's on you right hand" he teased. She retracted her hand, embarrassed. It was her promise ring from when she was in school. Her dad bought it for her and made her pledge her virginity to him at their crazy conservative Sunday school. A stark reminder that she had been caged and just wanted to let herself free.

She tried to laugh it off and change the subject. "Yeah, it was handed down to me. What about you? Do you have a girl?"

"If i did, she would not be happy with how I'm looking at you." With a single motion he ordered a drink from a passing waiter. "Do you have a ride home?" He asked, smiling into her eyes as his hand slid under the table and onto her knee. "I was going to take a cab, but... " she said spreading her legs just a little, to subtlety let him know her intentions. His hands ran up her leg enough to get his fingertips under her short cocktail dress. Then gently across her inner leg. She tingled. Not just from the excitement his cold fingers raised but also cause she was getting exactly what she wanted. Him.

A man approached telling them that Aaron was expected to give his speech soon, and should get backstage before they announce him.

Aaron stood up and offered rose his elbow. "Coming?" He asked with raised eyebrows and a hyperbolic smile. Rose stood and wrapped her arm around his as they seemed to leave with a flourish, following the man that summoned them. After being pointed toward a door, they find themselves in a backstage area. Now alone, Aaron spots another small door and leads rose into what they find out is a supply closet.

Without words he grabs a fistful of roses hair, she gasps in shock as his lips come to her neck. Kissing with hard passion. She grabbed his body anywhere she could. Needing something to hold onto. His free hand now running up her dress, rubbing her pussy through her panties. His mouth moving all over her neck and upper chest, she wraps One arm around his head, pulling him to her. Her other hand reached for his dick. It was already so hard through his pants. She rubbed it, aching for it, but enjoying every bit of the moment. Aaron pulled the top of her dress down until her tits popped out of the top. Taking turns to suck each one of her nipples into his mouth. Going from kissing them gently to sucking them hard. Pinching a little bit with his teeth occasionally. She started to rub him really hard. Almost jacking him off through his pants.

Unable to control herself anymore she breaks free of his grip. Dropping to her knees, taking his pants down with her. His dick sprung out of his underwear. It was perfect, she thought to herself. Beautiful even. She took it into her mouth without hesitation. Sucking and kissing the head. Pushing further and further onto it with her lips as she covered it with spit. He groaned in pleasure, leaning back against the wall. Running his fingers through her hair. Getting almost to the base before it went into her throat, gagging her a bit. "Fuck yes," he said softly, his fingers stiffening on the back of her head. "Good girl" the words... they dumbfounded her. "Am I a good girl?" She asked continuing to suck his dick. "Yes," no one had ever said anything like that to her. She was turned on, she felt like a dirty whore sucking this strangers dick in a supply closet. And she loved it. she couldn't help herself. She wrapped her arms around his waist and began to gag herself on his dick. Getting spit everywhere as she looked up at him for approval.

His dick twitched and pulsed in her mouth. It felt so good, is all he could think. Getting so charged up. He had to take control. As he always did when he was horny. He needed to dominate this girl. Grabbing her head with both hands he held her head still as he thrust his cock in her mouth. She gagged and spit it out. "Sorry" he whispered slightly amused and slightly embarrassed he let his carnal instincts take over. "Do it" she said guiding his dick back in her mouth with just her lips. Giving one good suck then relaxing her jaw. With that he began to fuck her mouth, gagging her. She struggled to breathe and focus as he drove his dick in and out. "You like being a goid little dick sucker?" "Yes!" She said shamelessly, loving everything about his warm cock in her mouth. "I want to worship your perfect dick, I want your cum!"

He pulled his dick out her mouth and she eagerly started licking and sucking on his balls. After enjoying it for a moment, he spotted a work bench and guided her to her feet. Having her face it, rose pulled her black thong to the floor and hiked up her red dress. Aaron forced her forward which forced her to catch herself with her palms and elbows on the bench, her ass sticking out. Without hesitation he spread her ass cheeks With both hands and drove his dick in. She was so tight. So wet. But it was hard for him to fit his cock in her. She was clenched so hard on him. He used her wetness to force and stretch her open. All he could think was how good she felt, he needed his dick in there. It belonged in there and he needed to feel that pussy grip the base of his dick. He fucked his way into her as she moaned. He didn't care if it was out of pain or pleasure. He just cared about fucking this pussy like it was his property.

With her hips held tightly in his grip her pounded into her over and over. "I'm cumming!" She screamed and quivered under his as he relentlessly kept fucking, only slowing down for a bit to let her regroup herself. Now, just slumped over, letting him use her. He spanked her perfect ass. Leaving a hand print. Her little whimper turning him on even more, he grabbed her hair, wrapping it good within his fingers. Jamming his cock in and out of her with vigor he shoots his cum inside her. Continuing to fuck until every drop was filling her pussy. He gives her one final spank before pulling his dick out. "Good girl," he says in her ear as he pulls away and puts his pants back on. She pulled up her panties and tried to fix her hair. "Thank you I want to be your good girl all the time!" She said helping him fix his shirt. She gave him a big hug, feeling her sore cum filled pussy as she burried her head into his chest. All she could think was this was everything she wanted. To be his cum filled slut. And that she needed to know everything about him.

As they exited the supply closet an event coordinator spotted Aaron telling him he was needed on stage.