Spooning with My Sons

Story Info
Widowed Mom is comforted by her teenaged sons.
905 words
4.25
26.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jenni2002
jenni2002
259 Followers

Hey Y'all,

First off an apology for not writing anything for so long. The passing of my husband has had much more of an effect on me than I've realized and I've had to deal with a log of emotional recovery as I ease into life without him.

I'm still in Vegas, well Henderson to be exact and living in a tiny one room garage apartment with my two older teenage sons (both 18 and older). I've started driving again but have been a bit reluctant to any wild adventures, although I have provided a few back seat happy endings to guys who either recognized me or requested me by reaching out over social media or email.

One interesting thing about sharing a one room apartment with my sons is how we end up watching TV or movies. We have a pullout sofa that my oldest sleeps on but also have my bed which we can turn the TV towards and all climb in bed to watch some Netflix.

Last night we'd all finished watching a movie that I fell asleep halfway through. Usually the boys head off to their beds but it seems we all fell asleep on my bed. I was in just a big long t-shirt without bra or panties and the boys, just in pajama bottoms as they like to be.

I'm not sure how we ended up snuggling up to each other and spooning, but that's how we fell asleep. In each other's arms. Loved. There are worse things.

I can't be sure what woke me. The Nevada sun, possibly.

I suspect it was two young men breathing beside me. Were they awake? I couldn't tell. At least I couldn't tell until Jason, my oldest, moved the hand that had been resting on my hip up to circle my waist. He pulled me to him. Tighter. His own mother. Half-awake, half asleep his body aroused. It was a delicious half-dream. I shifted slightly and instinctively pulled Jason's younger brother closer to me in turn. My breasts pushing into his bare back. My hand around his waist.

All three of us intertwined. I joined my sons in breathing more heavily in the semi-darkness of early morning. After a while, Jason moved his hand again. Of course, Jason, more confident, more assured. Jason's hand moving upward from my waist. Eventually, he skimmed the underside of my breast with curious fingers.

Soon Jason gained yet more confidence. His fingers found a nipple. Teasing it through the material stretched across my chest. Such a delicate touch. I continued to pretend to be asleep.

I soon felt Jason's growing erection press into my thigh from behind. I couldn't move through a combination of fear and excitement. How did we get here? I started to feel how wet I was becoming as I felt Jason's dick slide forward and back against my butt. It was only millimeters initially. Soon his whole length felt hot and hard against me though. I was a nasty, filthy mother. Dare I do more? Dare I not?

The decision was made for me as Jason paused slightly and raised the bottom of my t-shirt so he could place his bare cock against my bare ass.

As my hand rested on the body of my youngest, the other shifted his position until his thick, hard cock nestled between the curves of my ass. Honestly, it was as if it was designed to fit. His hips were building rhythmically. As he did, I felt breath on my neck and then a kiss from Jason's lips. I don't think my pussy had ever been wetter by this point. Not in my life.

This was without question the single most erotic thing I'd ever experienced. I was utterly lost and out of control. I wanted to feel Jason against my skin, I wanted his heat and hardness. God, I was lightheaded as his cock slid back into place. Inches from my wetness.

I felt my older son stiffen behind me, then heard a moan and warm wetness hit my ass. Jet after jet of stickiness landed on my cheeks, thighs and back as Jason pumped over me.

The sensation of him cumming over me as he pinched my nipple and kissed my neck sent me into my own touchless orgasm. My body bucked hard as I grinned back into one son and forward into another. This went on for about thirty seconds before I recovered and could think again.

As I recovered, I rolled onto my back, and to my great surprise my youngest raised himself to his knees above me. My body flushed red and waited expectantly for what was to come. Like a good dutiful son, he pointed his engorged cock at me. After two or three strokes, he let out a groan of his own and splattered me with ropes and ropes of jizz. My breasts, neck and face were painted. It felt heavenly to be so slutty.

Within the space of a few minutes, the three of us had had the best orgasms of our lives and broken the biggest of all taboos. In the glowing aftermath, we snuggled in a three-way spoon again. My boys with their mother. As I drifted off again, I felt them massaging their cum into my skin. I have never felt happier. Many will judge us but it was such a wonderful experience.

Yours, jen

jenni2002
jenni2002
259 Followers