Sport Rules Ch. 01: Three Seconds

Story Info
Soft swing rules are amended.
2.5k words
4.57
16.4k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SPORT RULES, 3 SECONDS

"You know the three second rule, don't you?" Our friend Chip was asking me.

We were in his living room, together on the couch. He was naked from the waist down and had an impressive hard-on. I was topless and bottom-less, wearing only my short skirt which was bunched up around my waist. We were 'soft-swinging' with Chip, his wife (Tess), and another couple. My husband Terry was somewhere in another room with the other wife, Marie, doing the same thing we were.

We had gotten into 'soft-swinging' on the previous New Year's Eve at a party at our house. Everyone kissed at midnight and then we just paired off with someone else's spouse and necked for a while. I had been with Ben, the third husband in tonight's session. Everyone had gotten some feels through clothes but I don't think anyone got their hands on a bare tit or cock. The next time we got together, we did it again and got a little more daring. Chip had his hand in my bra and felt-up my tits. I rubbed his prick through his pants and had a good feel of his impressive anatomy. We set some ground rules after that session, but we would modify them each time we got together. We went from no feeling bare skin to no removing clothes. That got liberalized to allowing the women to be stripped to the waist and the guys getting their dicks out. Then we went to stripping to just underpants. There was no oral sex allowed, but feeling anything was okay except for inserting fingers in vaginas. That rule had been dropped at the previous session and Ben had his fingers in my cunt the entire evening.

We were together again and discussing the rules. We had decided that bare pussies would be okay this time, but no fucking or oral sex. It was my turn to pair off with Chip. I liked both guys. They were different from each other, but fun.

My husband Terry is good in bed, but after ten years of marriage, we were having trouble thinking of new things to do. We had tried different positions and had fucked in public where we almost got caught. He liked to expose parts of my body to unsuspecting strangers and we had driven next to trucks with me topless and then naked. Getting with Ben and Chip added some variety and Terry had a good time feeling-up Tess and Marie. We would compare our experiences after each session with our friends and we would really have some good sex after hearing about our partner getting 'familiar' with another person. Terry really liked hearing about the other guys feeling my tits and having me tell him about holding their cocks in my hand. I got Ben to come one time. Terry loved hearing about that. I liked fantasizing about watching him with the other wives, thinking of them playing with my husband's cock. He told me Tess had broken the rules one time and had sucked his cock for a minute or so.

With the rules being relaxed each time, it seemed inevitable that we would take the big step and start fucking and sucking. Nobody had suggested it yet, but we were getting close to the 'big' decision. Tonight's session would be interesting with bare cocks and pussies and it would take some discipline and care to avoid 'penetration'.

I was on the couch in the living room with Chip. Terry and Marie had gone to the den and Tess and Ben were downstairs in the 'rec room', enjoying some recreation. Again, Tess and Chip were one couple and Ben and Marie the other. My husband Terry is a medium-build guy, 5' 8" with a little bit of a beer gut, but he stays in shape by working out daily. Ben is a big guy, over 6', but is thin. His wife Tess is from South America, Chile, and is a beauty. She has the slimmest figure, but the smallest set of boobs. Marie is an Italian girl with a big chest. She's a little heavier than Tess and me, but her breasts are a real favorite with the guys. We are all in our late forties with grown children and while we don't have the same stamina that we had when we were younger, we were experienced and knew how to enjoy sex.

Chip and I spent the first fifteen minutes just necking. We had all learned to be patient instead of ripping each other's clothes off like horny newly-weds. The sessions would go on for two or three hours until we were worn out. Chip unbuttoned my blouse and took it off. After more kissing and him reaching into my bra, he unhooked it and got me topless. I took his shirt off too. Feeling his bare skin against my nipples is a favorite of mine. I enjoyed his attention to my breasts. He liked to suck my nipples and kiss me all over. His hands running over my bare back felt good even without any other stimulus.

I found myself with my legs spread and Chip between them, rubbing his hard cock on my crotch. I was really getting hot. I undid his belt and pants and reached in and grabbed his cock. He was hard as a brick tonight. I asked him why and he said Tess had just ended her period and he hadn't been laid in over a week. I told him jokingly that I felt sorry for him and stroked his prick. He was close to coming a couple of times so I would stop to let him calm down. Of course, with me playing with his prick, he reciprocated and had his hand in my pants, playing with my button (clit) and getting me higher and higher.

When he slipped two fingers into my vagina, I almost lost it. I was close to coming, but wanted to hold off so that when I came it would be more intense. Somehow, my panties came off and Chip lost his pants. He was naked and he moved up so his prick was against my belly. The next move was for him to move up and rub his cock on my tits. I held my boobs together and he put his cock between them and began to tittie-fuck me. Seeing the end of his prick popping up between my breasts was hard to resist. It would've been easy to take it in my mouth. My soft breasts allowed his cock to move smoothly. His prick would disappear between my boobs and then the head of his dick would pop out. He was getting it closer and closer to my mouth.

That's when he brought up the 'three second rule'. The rule comes from when we were kids. If a piece of candy or something fell on the ground, it 'didn't count' if you picked it back up within three seconds. You could still eat it. I had 'applied' the rule to dropped silverware too.

Chip explained, "If you do something for three seconds or less, it doesn't count."

I nodded, not seeing what he was getting at. He said if I had his cock in my mouth for three seconds or less, it 'wouldn't count'.

I laughed and said, "That's a unique interpretation of the rule."

He shrugged and said, "You must agree that it's an interesting idea. I know you'd like to feel my cock in your mouth and it would be one of the highlights of my life."

"Really." I said. "How many mouths has your cock been in?"

He said, "It's been in a few, but you would be really special. Doing this soft-swinging with you has left me with an aching hard-on every time. My dick hurts from being hard so long."

"Poor boy." I joked.

He begged, "Please."

It makes a girl feel good when guys beg.

I was eager to taste his cock so I told him to count to three. I took the end of his prick in my mouth. "One," he said. I went down farther on the stem and he said, "two." I pushed the cock into my throat and he said "Three". I pulled off and caught my breath. Chip was leaning back, recovering as well. I wondered how long it would've taken me to get him off. We were both so horny that it wouldn't have been long.

We continued to neck for a while. We took a bathroom break and got a drink. Neither of us got dressed. I looked into the den and saw my dear husband with his head between Marie's legs. She was naked and he was just wearing his undershorts. It looked like he was breaking the 'no oral sex' rule, but maybe he had his face on every part of her lower anatomy but her cunt.

I went back onto the couch with Chip, having been turned-on watching my husband with his face in another woman's cunt. Soon, Chip was on top of me and I had my legs around his waist. He was fondling my tits and stroking my bare ass. He had his legs between mine. His cock was dangerously close to my cunt. If we weren't careful, he might 'accidentally' slip in.

Chip brought up the 'three second rule' again. "I would just love to know what it feels like to have my cock inside you."

I said, "That's certainly against the rules. We can't do it."

He said, "What will they do to us? Besides, you already broke the rule when I had my dick in your mouth."

I said, "I think it was you who did the insertion into my mouth. Besides, it was only three seconds, so it doesn't count."

His answer was, "That's all I'm asking for; three seconds in your pussy. It won't count. Don't you want to know what it feels like?"

I said, "I know what it feels like to have a cock in me."

He said, "Yes, but all cocks are different. How many cocks have you had inside you?"

I didn't have a good answer. "Only Terry has been in there."

He said, "Really?"

I said, "Well, there were two other guys, but that was before I was married."

He said, "Think about it. Didn't the cocks feel different."

My response was, "Not that I recall. I was just focused on getting fucked and didn't compare how one dick felt versus another."

"Well now you can. Three seconds." He pleaded.

I thought, 'why not'. I spread my legs and moved so he would have a clear shot at putting his dick in me. I did kinda want to know what it would feel like in my pussy and I was horny.

I felt the tip of his prick pushing past my pussy lips and edging into my hole. "One" I counted. The head was filling my opening.

He pushed forward and plunged all the way into me. "Oofff, two"

He held his prick there for the last second. It felt good and it filled me up. Maybe I was slow counting, but it seemed like he was in me for more than three seconds. "Three" I said. He pulled out and leaned away.

He beamed. "That was fantastic. Your pussy is so tight. I felt your warmth and wetness around my prick. Your pussy is different that my wife's."

I hadn't felt any difference between his prick and Terry's. The difference between men was probably in their pace and style of humping and such. I said, "I'm sorry, but one prick feels the same as another as far as I'm concerned."

He said, "But didn't I touch you in some places that hadn't been touched before?"

He had, but I wasn't going to admit that his cock was bigger than my husband's. I didn't want Chip taunting Terry about it, not that he would do something like that.

I grabbed his prick and pumped it back and forth while looking into his eyes.

I taunted him a little, "Are you going to go home with a sore dick? When you get home, think about home good it felt to have your cock in my pussy. I liked how it felt in my mouth, did you?"

He groaned. He was getting close. I put my tongue in his mouth and put my other hand on his balls. He wanted me so badly, but he couldn't have me.

"Maybe next time I'll let you fuck me? We'll do it for more than three seconds, so it will count."

He groaned and said, "I want to be inside you. I want to put my cock up into your belly and fill you with cum."

I twisted my hand on his cock and took some of the wetness from my pussy and rubbed it onto his prick. Then I did it again and put my fingers in his mouth. "I bet you'd like to suck my pussy."

He groaned and said, "Oh yes. I want to taste you."

"Come for me." I asked.

He was trying to move to get his cock close to my pussy, but I kept moving to keep him away. He was so horny he couldn't contain himself. His cock spurted a stream of semen onto my stomach. His second stream hit my left breast. He continued to dribble the last of his load onto his and my leg.

I kissed him and said, "That's it. Good boy."

I tasted his come and offered him some from my finger.

"You made a mess." I said. "What will my husband say when he sees me covered with another man's come?"

"You're lucky it's not inside you." He reminded me.

I got a towel from the kitchen and cleaned the cum off of my tits and belly. I was walking around with only my little skirt on and my tits jiggling. I went back to the couch and kissed Chip.

"That was special." I said. "Thanks for coming for me."

He laughed and said, "No, thank you."

"Three seconds, huh?" I said.

Our session ended a little while later. Chip and I had calmed down and spent the last fifteen minutes just holding each other. I felt good being in the arms of a naked man. I was still wearing only my skirt, but it didn't cover much and I was holding my pussy against his bare leg. He was toying with my tits. Slowly moving his fingers around and occasionally tweaking my nipples. I really like having my breasts played with and my back tickled like he was doing. I had my shirt back on by the time the others finished and Chip had dressed. No one would know what we had been doing.

I knew that if we kept up our sessions that I was vulnerable to being fucked by Chip. He wanted to do me and I wanted him. We hadn't done it yet. Three seconds or less doesn't count, right?