Sport Rules Ch. 02: Football

Story Info
Soft Swinging rules amended further.
2.2k words
4.66
11.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SPORT RULES, FOOTBALL

My previous story told about how my husband Terry and I have been involved in 'soft swinging' with two other couples, Ben and Marie and Chip and Tess. We had started ten months earlier on New Year's Eve and had progressed with a continual relaxation of the rules. We had gone from just necking to allowing hands under clothes, to stripping, to where we were at our last session, 'anything goes except no fucking, and no oral sex'. Fingers in pussies were okay. I had been naked except for a useless skirt with Chip the time before. Ben, who I would be with tonight hadn't stripped me, but he had put his fingers in my cunt and made me come when we were together the month before. The schedule of our get-togethers was made around our schedules when all three guys were in town and the women were not having their periods.

At the previous session, Chip had talked me into following the 'three second rule'. It was the rule we used as kids that said if a piece of candy fell on the ground, it was still okay to eat if you picked it up within three seconds. Chip had used the ploy that if we did something for three seconds, then it didn't count. I sucked his cock for three seconds, and to be fair, I sucked his dick into my throat; he didn't just put it in. Then he wanted to see what it felt like to be in my pussy, so I let his put his cock in me while I counted to three. I think my counting was a little slow. I was close to letting him fuck me but managed to make him come with my hand. He came on my stomach and my tits.

I told my husband Terry about it. "Honey, do you remember the three second rule we used when we were kids." He did.

I went on, "Well, I let Chip talk me into the idea that if we did something for three seconds or less that it wouldn't count."

He looked at me and smiled. "And you fell for it?"

I said, "I'm not that naïve, but yes I did fall for it."

He asked, "So, what did you do?"

I told him, "I had his cock in my mouth for three seconds and then he put his cock in my pussy for three seconds."

Terry said, "And you think that doesn't count?"

I said, "No it doesn't. It was only three seconds."

"Only three seconds?"

"Well, they might've been long seconds."

Terry said, "It may not count with our group, but it does count between us."

I told him that I had also jacked-off Chip and he had come on my belly. He looked at me.

I meekly asked, "Are you mad?"

He said, "No. We both know where these sessions are headed. I have to weigh my reluctance at having other guys fuck you with my desire to fuck Marie and Tess."

"Which side is winning?"

He said, "The fucking Marie and Tess side, but only if you're okay with where this is heading. I love you and don't want to share you with anyone else, but..."

I finished his sentence, "But your little head has taken control and it would like to get insdie Marie and Tess."

Then I told him, "I saw you eating Marie's pussy the last time we were with our group. I walked by the door and saw your head between the naked thighs of another woman."

He said, "She and I agreed to keep it a secret. You remember Tess sucked my cock one time too."

I said, "It seems like everyone is breaking the rules a little."

He agreed. "How much do we want to break them next time we get together?"

I said, "Will you be okay if I fuck Ben and Chip?" He looked concerned. I added. "You'll be fucking Marie and Tess." He just smiled.

The next get-together was at our house. It would be my turn with Ben, and Terry would be with Chip's wife Tess. I knew he was going to try the 'three second rule' on her. We had a light dinner. Too much food dulls the libido. We drank a pitcher of sangria and then were part-way through another.

We paired off. Ben and I went to our basement, where we have a couch and a few chairs with a TV among all the junk we store down there. Terry and Tess would be in a den/TV room we had on the second floor. Chip and Marie would be in the living room. We had one couple on each floor. We hadn't changed the rules, still no fucking or sucking, but I think we all knew that we all were going over the line and breaking the rules. I'd had a brief conversation a week before with Marie and Tess and while we wouldn't say it, we all knew we were letting the men take more liberties that they were supposed to.

I put on some nice background music and soon Ben and I were necking. We had learned to go slow so our time together would last. He took my blouse off. I hadn't bothered with a bra since we were at our house. I took his shirt off and undid his pants. I was playing with his prick. He was doing a great job of touching me all over and stimulating me through my hard nipples. I have many erogenous zones, but my tits are one of my favorites. When a guy fondles my breasts and plays with and sucks my nipples, it is like they are directly connected to my pussy. Once someone gets to my tits, it is an easy step to get in my pants. My husband had learned that long ago. He will play with my tits and know that I'll want to fuck him right away.

So, Ben played with my tits and then moved his hand to my crotch. He reached into my panties and rubbed my labia and stimulated my clit. I was hot. He remarked on the warmth coming from my pussy and how wet I was down there. He soon had my pants and panties off and I was naked. It was the first time I had been totally-bare with Ben. He dove into my snatch. Oral sex was 'against the rules', but Ben was eating me out and it felt really good. I'm not a tattle-tale.

I told him, "This is against the rules." He just mumbled.

I asked "Did you do this to Tess last month."

He looked up and smiled and said, "Your husband and I have been eating Tess's pussy for a couple of months."

Then he said, "Chip told me about the 'three second rule'. I'll bet my wife is falling for it right now. Let's try it."

I asked, "Can you control yourself enough to pull out after only three seconds?"

He said, "I certainly can, but there are more rules to consider."

"What rules?"

He explained, "It's like football or basketball. You can call a time-out before the three seconds have expired."

"What happens during the time-out? Does the dick get withdrawn or does it stay in place?"

He said, "It stays in place, but the action stops until the time-out is over."

"So, the dick stays where it is for thirty-seconds?"

He said, "Well, yes, but sometimes there is a commercial during the time-out, so it can last longer. Sometimes it takes fifteen minutes to play the last three seconds of a basketball game."

I was ready to end the talking and start fucking.

We kissed and I let him try to put his cock in me. I felt him probing. His prick pushed past the opening to my cunt, "One".

He pulled out.

"What's the matter?"

He said, "There was a 'false start'. I missed the opening. We must replay the down."

He put his dick in my opening again and slid in, "One." He didn't stop this time, he slid farther into me, "Two". Then he called "time out." His cock was still inside me, but he held still.

"What now?" I asked. This was amusing, but it felt good having his cock inside me.

He said, "We need to go to video replay, slow motion."

I looked at him not understanding what he was saying. He withdrew his prick, stood up and took his pants all the way off. He had his phone. I didn't want him taking a picture of me naked, but he shooed me off. He got behind me on the couch and pulled my legs apart. His dick was positioned to go into me from behind with both of us half-laying on the couch. He put the phone on 'selfie' and positioned his dick at my hole. He slowly pushed in while he took a video. "One" he said in a deep voice like we were in slow motion. He slid his cock in farther and said "Two". Then he slowly pushed his dick all the way into me and said, "Three". He left his cock there and told me not to move while he reviewed the replay. We sat there with his cock in me and he replayed the previous seconds on his phone. I watched as his dick slowly moved on the screen. He had put it on slo-mo on his phone, so it went even slower. The whole time we were not moving, but I could feel his dick twitching inside. We watched the video of his cock sliding into my cunt. He reversed and replayed it again.

"Damn, the replay is inconclusive. We have to replay the down."

I asked, "Inconclusive about what. Your cock is inside me."

He said, "There may have been illegal procedure. We have to do it over." He pulled his cock out. I felt empty, but laughed at the line of bullshit he was spouting. He was getting a lot more time in my cunt than three seconds.

I said, "I'm going to penalize you for delay of game."

He asked, "What's the penalty for that?"

I said, "Loss of down."

He knew what that meant so he put his cock against me again. He rubbed his hands over my tits and he kissed my neck. He wanted to make sure I was still in the mood. Rules or not, I wanted his cock in me and I wanted it for more that three seconds. He held the damn phone again, videoing while he slid back inside me.

I asked him, "Is there a penalty for screwing another man's wife?"

"Illegal substitution. It's only minor penalty. There would be no change of possession."

"What if you both did me at the same time?"

"That would be too many men on the field."

He was funny and his cock was in me.

"We need to do the 'two-minute drill'" He said.

"What's the two-minute drill?" I asked.

He said, "I try my best to score and only have two minutes to do it."

We had moved on from three seconds. I felt his cock moving inside me and I tried to concentrate on whether it felt different than my husband's cock. When I had been holding it, it felt thicker, but his dick wasn't any longer. It would take more study for me to become an expert on cocks. I felt Ben moving his cock back and forth. His dick was pushing against the walls of my vagina and maybe it was in farther that I was used to. As they say, 'size doesn't matter', but I could feel his dick poking against my cervix. He was deep inside me.

We moved to the floor and shifted to the doggy-style position. He was standing now and was pushing his cock as far inside me as he could. It felt good.

We were breaking the 'rules', but it was bound to happen. Getting men and women together and having them strip and fondle each other was bound to lead to fucking.

I reflected on the fact that a man, not my husband, was fucking me in the basement of our house. I was naked and spread open. I was coming while I felt his dick pushing in and out of me. He would pull it all the way out and then ram it all the way in with his pelvis bumping into my ass. They might have been able to hear us upstairs, but I didn't care. After months of building up to it with this group, I had taken the final step and was getting fucked and I loved it. I knew I'd want to do it again.

Then, I felt the warm splash of Ben's semen gushing into my pussy. We hadn't thought about rubbers or anything. He had done me bareback. I was on the pill, but still, there was a threshold being crossed with a different man coming inside me. He was only the second one to pour his seed into me.

I looked back at him as he pulled his sloppy cock out of my cunt. "That's against the rules. Unsportsmanlike conduct."

"What's the penalty?" he asked.

I rolled onto my back with my legs spread open and said, "Replay the down."

We took a break and then we did.