Sports & Sex 02

Story Info
Sport + sunshine = sex.
1.3k words
4.69
3.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay and I went inline skating with a couple of friends. The route was outside. It was a sunny, hot day and we had dressed accordingly. Kay was wearing tight, skimpy pants and a almost see-throu top, I was wearing very short, cropped trousers and a low cut tank top. Mila and Frank were also dressed very sexily. She was wearing a sports bodysuit that was tight and thin like a second skin around her trained body and especially over her firm breasts and pierced nipples, while Frank was wearing short cargo trousers and a strappy shirt.

After skating for a while and getting really sweaty, we came to a wooded area. We decided to look for a small clearing to take a break. We quickly found a quiet, cosy spot below the path on a sun-drenched slope. We men immediately took off our shirts and Kay took off her top and trousers. She only left her thin black thong on. Mila rolled down her body and showed us her firm, small breasts. I sat down on the grass and unbuttoned my trousers so that I could sit more comfortably.

"Don't you want to take your bodysuit off completely," Kay asked Mila.

She fidgeted a little at first, then said: "I don't have any panties underneath."

"Then we'll all take all of our clothes off," Kay replied. "Tom's always keen to hold his rod up to the sun anyway."

The suggestion must have made them both a little uncomfortable, because they hesitated. But when Kay took off her thong and they could see that she was completely shaved and only a patch of hair remained on her pubic mound, which was also trimmed in the shape of an arrow pointing to her pussy, and I had my transparent thong down with a naked, thick cock inside, their shyness disappeared. It quickly became clear where she was coming from: they were both completely shaved, pierced and tanned all over.

"Hey, hey, hey -- did you want to keep this sight from us?" Kay complained with a laugh. "You're really well equipped, you should let others enjoy it."

"Well, not everyone," Frank replied, "only those who have something of equal value to offer us -- like you. After all, we also like trained bodies and proper cocks."

My cock got a growth spurt from this announcement. I love being sucked -- by women and men -- and if the offer is right, I'm happy to suck a cock. And with Frank, the offer was right. When he touched my cock, it finally got hard. I moaned out. He let his fist slide down my hard shaft to my balls, which he squeezed gently while at the same time he pressed his mouth over the tip of my cock and began to suck it greedily.

I watched as Frank's rod swelled and straightened into a thick, hard tube with a piercing shining in the sun at the tip. When I looked over at the two women, I saw Mila's head stuck between Kay's wide-spread legs. Her bum stretched upwards in a sexy way. I crawled over to her so that I could lie underneath her to taste her sweet, naked snatch. I got between her legs from the front so that Kay could push her head between Frank's legs and take in his huge privates and we all licked and sucked each other. Then I felt Mila lift her head. Shortly afterwards she had her lips and tongue on my shaft, which Frank was still sucking with abandon and obvious experience.

First they sucked and licked me together, then Frank let go of me to come over me with his mighty device and let me taste his delicious cock. I happily took his big, hard piece into my mouth. The metal ring at the tip of his penis felt good on my tongue. Kay, who was feeling neglected, came and stood in front of us, grabbed Frank's hair and wordlessly pushed his head between her legs so that he could lick her hot pussy. She pressed her cunt harder and harder onto him so that he fell sideways onto his back and she could kneel over him.

I looked at Mila and watched her as she swallowed my not exactly small rod. Kay let us hear her horniness. I looked up at the blue sky and enjoyed the swaying green treetops while Mila pleasured my hard, hot shaft. Like Kay, Mila was a master at sucking cock and with her tongue and mouth she made me incredibly hot and horny. In the meantime, Kay had let Frank push his magnificent piston into her cave and let him fuck her.

Mila crawled along me and whispered in my ear: "Fuck me you horny stallion, thrust your piece into me, do me!"

I hugged her tightly and turned round so that she lay beneath me. I reached between her legs with one hand, opened her wet pussy with two fingers and placed the tip of my cock at her opening. With gentle pressure, I pushed my device into her deep, hot cave. I felt my glans push through the foreskin, emerge from her and move deeper and deeper into her along the walls of her fuck canal. When I had my hard meat completely inside her, I paused for a few seconds to savour the feeling and then started to fuck her with long, firm thrusts, first slowly and then faster and faster.

Next to us, Frank and Kay moaned in short, heavy breaths. They were about to come. The barely suppressed cries of pleasure from both of them excited me and Mila immensely.

"It's so good to have your fat cock inside me. Fuck me with it, Tom," Mila moaned, "ram it in me and pump your juice in my uterus."

We looked into each other's eyes as we fucked and all we could feel were our hot, sweaty, fucking bodies. Mila has pulled her legs back so that I could drive deep into her cunt and I ram my fucking hammer into her with force until it stops.

Then we heard Kay scream out her orgasm. We looked over: she rears up with her upper body, claws at Frank and tries to push more of him inside her. He also grabs her firmly, bites into her shoulder and thrusts with power. Kay relaxed, lifted her pelvis a little and savoured the way Frank shot his juice into her. When they both sank down exhausted and looked over at us, we resumed our movements.

My cock seemed to have got a little harder from the performance and Mila's pussy was obviously a little wetter. Watching her man fucking my woman made me horny as hell.

I thrust my hard flesh into her and there was no stopping her: "Tom, cum, cum, give it to me!"

I closed my eyes and could only feel my enormous cock. It was now the centre of my body and with it I was deep inside Mila's naked, tight pussy. I felt my juice rising inside me, my body tensed up, Mila noticed it, came towards me with her lap and then my juice shot deep into her body. I thrust my rod deep inside her. We both cried out as our floodgates opened. After the last thrust, I sank down on top of her, feeling my cock in her hot cave and after a minute or two I rolled off her with my eyes closed to rest a little.

Kay gave me a sweet, tender kiss and cuddled up to me to rest, tenderly stroking my flaccid cock. Before I dozed off in the hot sun, I heard her say: "You're not getting out of here without giving it to me too!".