Sports Break Date

Story Info
Playing with Brian at the Bar and the Ride home.
3.5k words
3.56
9.8k
13
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a blonde haired, brown eyed mother of two, at five foot seven, with a 36D-24-38 figure that I work on daily, through walking, yoga, and zumba classes three mornings a week.

I'm also married to a wonderful husband who is six-two, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, who keeps himself in top shape, lifting weights, running, swimming, and does yoga with me.

Our jobs and teenage children keep us on the go, but we always make time for special nights at least twice a week.

Several years ago we discussed and agreed to having an open marriage, and exploring our sexual boundaries, and fantasies.

His job as a Supervisor with a nearby law enforcement agency, with rotating shifts left both us opportunities to take advantage of our open relationship, whenever we chose to.

One of my husband's former co-workers, Brian, a slender, bald headed, blue eyed younger guy was always at our house on a lake in the upstate of South Carolina.

Brian was a single father of three, and had taken a job with another department where he had more time to be home with his children.

From the first day we met Brian was extremely flirtatious, leaving no doubt that he wanted to get me in bed. Constantly referring to me as a milf, and basically talking about how much fun we could have if we were ever alone.

I was flattered that he paid so much attention to me, doing nothing to dissuade him, even encouraging him at times during cookouts or parties my husband and I held at our home, when I knew we weren't being noticed.

I also started teasing Brian, by leaning against him, squeezing his butt cheeks, or

bending over in front of him, giving him a peek down my blouse.

My husband was fully aware of what was taking place saying that I was scared, and Brian was glad of it. That Brian and I were all talk and no action. He even told me that Brian had seen some of the pictures of me on his phone.

No nude photos, but ones he had of me in my bra and thong, and also of me in the bed with nothing but my thong as I covered my breasts with my hands.

I was a little surprised he had let Brian see them, but Brian had seen me in my swimsuits many times at the lake, a few of which left little to the imagination.

The teasing and flirting continued, until one evening as my husband manned the grill while all the children played in the yard. I had taken a few shots of tequila, and was feeling the effects, as I got the plates, cups, and everything else ready to take out to the picnic table.

Brian came inside, asking if I needed help with anything, and commented that I looked very sexy in my shorts and tank top.

My husband's words about all talk and no action came to mind, so I decided then and there I would test his theory about Brian and myself.

Brian was at the sink washing his hands looking out the window, watching the children playing, I walked up behind him wrapped my arms around him, pressing my breasts into his back as my hands slid over his abdomen, letting them come to rest at the button of his shorts, my thumbs inside the waist band as my hands and fingers caressed his lower abdomen just above his cock.

Brian didn't move except to turn the water off and dry his hands, saying he was going to need a cold shower if I didn't stop.

I released him, stepped back, turned back to the center island and started gathering the items to take outside.

As I did Brian stepped up behind me, his arms wrapped around me, pressing himself against me as he leaned over kissing the side of my neck, his hands squeezed my breasts his erect cock against my lower back. Brian whispered that he didn't want me to stop, but we needed more privacy than our current situation allowed.

When I told him I knew that, but I was really tired of the flirting and teasing, that my husband was always telling me we were both scared to go any further, Brian told me my husband picked on him the very same way, and that he intended to prove him wrong, just not at the moment.

We both got ourselves together and the rest of the night was awesome, good food, fun times, as it always was, but my thoughts of what had occurred filled me with lust and temptation.

After supper I told my husband our favorite local band would be playing at a bar over the weekend, and we should go to "Sports Break" a popular bar which we frequently went to, my husband readily agreed and said Brian should join us, I agreed with him, telling Brian we'd have a great time, and we all needed a night for adults to relax and enjoy, Brian smiled and accepted the invitation to join us.

Later that night after a marathon love making session with my husband, I told him about what had taken place between Brian and I earlier, this was one of our rules in our open marriage, that we kept no secrets from each other, sharing every detail of our dalliances with other's, also e that Brian and I were going to have sex, whenever we had the chance if he agreed.

My husband smiled and said it was my choice, and that he was surprised it had taken as long as it did for me to come to this decision and that he wouldn't stand in the way, but that it was probably best if Brian didn't know anything about our open relationship, at least for the time being.

The rest of the week flew by, and on Saturday, while my husband dropped our children off at his parents house, I picked out three outfits for the night, bathed, fixed my hair and makeup and put on a black g-string, with a low cut push up lace bra.

When my husband got home, he was very pleased and pointed to the thigh length blue jean skirt and thin black satin wrap around blouse, laid out on the bed saying that would have him walking around with a perpetual hard on all night, and Brian wouldn't be able to control himself either.

My husband had showered and was shaving when Brian arrived, so I answered the door, and invited him in, telling him it would be a few minutes, but I was going to have a shot of tequila before we left asking Brian to join me in the kitchen while we waited.

Brian and I both drank a shot as my husband finished dressing, Brian's eyes were glued to my cleavage, as he commented how sexy I was and what he had been thinking about since the cookout.

Without any warning at all, Brian pulled me to him and kissed me soft and deeply,

his hands squeezing the cheeks of my ass, as our tongues intertwined.

As quickly as it happened we stopped, drank another shot of tequila, and I was putting the glasses in the sink as my husband walked into the kitchen.

My husband grabbed my waist, turned me around, kissed me and asked if we were ready, asking Brian who was driving tonight.

Brian laughed, I've already had two shots, so I guess that means you're the designated driver tonight my friend, I hope you don't mind.

With that settled we locked the house climbing into the front seat of my husband's truck and off we went, as the sun dropped below the trees.

When we arrived at the bar, we found a booth with a semi circle bench and circular table in a dimly lit corner not far from the dance floor and our usual waitress greeted us as we took our seats.

My husband ordered shots of tequila for Brian and I, and a sweet tea for himself, and asked if there was any drink specials for the night.

When the waitress came back, she suggested electric lemonade, which was the special for the night and rubbed my husband's shoulder telling him as always designated drivers drinks were on the house, and told us she'd be right back with our pitcher and glasses.

When she came back with our drinks and my husband's tea the music was loud and my husband couldn't hear so he just gave her his credit card and placed a very nice cash tip on her tray.

While my husband was busy dealing with our waitress and as usual flirting with her, Brian was looking around the bar, sipping his drink as his other hand was under the table, rubbing my thigh, while pushing the hem of my skirt up exposing more and more of my leg.

I was sipping my drink with my arms resting on the table, providing Brian's roaming hand a less exposed area to work, I also sat a little straighter and closer to the edge of my seat, spreading my legs further apart giving him full access to the now damp fabric of my g-string. With me scooting to the edge of the seat and Brian pushing the hem up, my skirt was now bunched up barely covering my crotch, I was now holding onto my husband's arm as Brian's fingers slipped under the edge of my g-string toying with the lips of my pussy and swollen clit,

My grip on my husband's arm grew tighter and my breath caught in the back of my throat, as Brian played with my pussy, my husband seemed oblivious to

what was taking place and signaled to our waitress for another pitcher of drinks and another sweet tea.

Brian now had penetrated me with two fingers and I was being finger fucked in a crowded bar while my husband sat next to me and our waitress was on her way to the table with our drinks, I had never done anything like this before but I also didn't want to stop, I was feeling very naughty.

As the waitress reached our table I scooted back pulling my skirt down as I did, Brian didn't move, he simply smiled at me as he drained his glass and licked my juices from his fingers.

The waitress filled our glasses as she leaned in front of my husband winked at me, and set my husband's tea in front of him smiled, blew him a kiss and walked away.

Brian leaned across in front of me telling my husband the waitress had the hots for him and laughed as my husband was waving him off, I leaned forward telling Brian he was right, that she had always been that way, both of them laughed, but Brian's hand was now pulling my blouse further open as my husband looked over his shoulder, waving at our waitress, who was serving drinks at a table nearby.

Brian excused himself to go to the men's room at this time and my husband leaned in asking if I was okay, telling me that when I squeezed his arm, the look on my face and my breathing made him wonder. I assured him I was fine, but the drinks and the crowd were making me a bit light headed, and I needed to get some fresh air.

My husband told me he wasn't ready to leave, handed me the keys to his truck and said he was going to shoot pool and that Brian and I should finish the pitcher and either join him at the pool tables in the rear of the bar or go outside and get some fresh air, maybe sit in the truck for a while. He kissed me, got up and went to the back of the club.

When Brian returned to the table, I told him my husband was shooting pool, but I needed to go outside for some fresh air before joining him, Brian said he'd walk outside with me and then we'd come back in and shoot pool.

When we got outside, we walked around ending up near the truck, which was parked in front of the huge deck at the rear of the club, the deck was full of students from a nearby college who were about to go home for summer break.

Brian suggested we go back and shoot pool, so I took the keys from my pocket and told him I had a better idea, that he should finish what he started.

I unlocked the truck, climbed in pulling my g-string off as I sat down throwing it to him as I laid the seat down.

Brian climbed in, shut and locked the door and started kissing me as he removed my blouse and bra, he was no longer was restricted by other people who might notice what we were doing due to the tinted windows, he sucked and licked my breasts and nipples, while one hand was under my dress again, the other squeezed my breast, pinched my nipples, stopping only a moment as I pulled his shirt off tossing it into the back seat,

As he pulled my skirt over my hips and off of my legs he dropped to his knees in front of the seat flicking his tongue over my clit as he finger fucked me fast and furiously bringing me to a heart pounding, gushing orgasm, then he started tongue fucking me playing with my clit with his thumb, bringing me to several more orgasm's one after another.

I was now begging him to fuck me, telling him how much I wanted his cock, he pulled himself up, so I reached for his belt to find it already unbuckled and his pants unzipped and unbuttoned, tugging them down to his knees, he wasn't wearing any underwear, and his long thin cock and tight balls were clean shaven, as I stroked his shaft I was begging to be fucked, he guided the head into the entrance of my soaking wet hole and with one long slow thrust we were coupled, his thrusting was hard and fast as he started telling me how wet and hot I was, and how good my sweet tasting pussy felt.

After just a few minutes his body became tense and I felt the hot thick semen filling me, he kept cumming, finally emptying his entire load, his cock still rock hard when he pulled out and said he wanted to fuck more, but didn't want to get caught.

I grabbed a beach towel from the back floor board and tucked in under me, our combined juices soaking the towel. I started stroking his cock, telling Brian weren't finished for the night, that we were just getting started.

We cleaned up as best we could, dressed, and as we got out of the truck, Brian threw the wet towel under the tool box in the bed of the truck before we went back in the bar.

I went immediately to the ladies room checking my hair, makeup, and adjusting my clothes, before going to the pool tables to see my husband.

There he was, shooting pool, with some college guy, people surrounding the table, and watching intently, as the game took place, with our waitress across the table holding a thick bundle of twenty dollar bills in one hand and a glass of tea in her other.

The college kid was draining a bottle of beer as my husband proceeded to run the table, calling each shot.

Brian was standing behind me and whispered in my ear, that we could still be outside fucking, while my husband finished hustling pool as he reached around my waist pulling me against him.

Our waitress was looking directly at me when this happened and smiled, walked around to stand next to me, she looked at Brian as he was pressed tightly against me, his arm around my waist, saying casually that the parking lot was under constant video surveillance, but she'd keep our secret, gave me a wink and walked back to the other side of the table as my husband sunk the eight ball.

He walked up to her, took his glass, and the cash she gave him, as she pointed towards Brian and I.

After she had spoken to us, Brian had moved up beside me, visibly nervous, making sure we weren't touching each other.

My husband smiled, showed us the hand full of cash, then turned back to the waitress and gave her half of it, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and in front of everyone, gave him what appeared to be a deep wet kiss which my husband seemed to thoroughly enjoy and didn't pull away from.

I was admittedly overcome with jealousy of her, and then thought about what Brian and I had been doing just moments ago and shrugged it off as I met my husband at the end of the table, giving him a warm, wet probing kiss of my own.

My husband put one arm over my shoulder, the other over Brian's shoulder, walked us to the bar, ordered two more shots for each of us and we left.

On the ride home Brian was talking about driving home and sleeping in the next morning, my husband held out his hand asking Brian for his keys, telling him he was staying in the guest room and could sleep as late as he wanted but he was not driving anywhere tonight.

Brian protested for a few minutes but

ended up giving up his keys, when I put my hand on his arm telling him he knew what might happen if he got under the wheel, and we'd all sleep better if he stayed the night.

Brian got the hint, and started picking on my husband about our waitress, wanting to see him again, and telling me how well I dealt with the way she made her move on him.

When we arrived home my husband handed Brian and I some water and Tylenol and we went to bed.

I thought my husband was going to ask about what happened outside as he started undressing, but he stood naked in front of me, removed my blouse and skirt pushing me gently back on the bed he told me that he was going to fuck me, then send me to entertain Brian in the guest room.

As he removed my bra, and pulled my wet cum filled g-string off he sniffed the air, telling me he knew I had been fucking in his truck and asked if I enjoyed myself, as he knelt between my legs stroking his very thick eight inch cock while rubbing the bulbous head over my pussy.

When I told him I enjoyed letting Brian fuck me and wanted more, that I was his

hot horny cock loving slut wife, he plunged his shaft into me, thrusting hard and fast, as he gently but firmly pinched one of my nipples between his teeth, I raised my hips meeting each thrust as I started having multiple orgasms, not long after my husband ejaculated on my stomach and breasts telling me to go have fun in the guest room.

After a quick shower, dressed in only a thin robe, I slipped quietly into the guest room, finding Brian already asleep, he was on his back, his long thin cock only covered by the bed sheet, his erection evident.

I pulled back the sheet grasping his shaft and took it into my mouth, swirling my tongue over the head before taking the full length into my mouth and throat.

I knew he was awake when he moaned,

raising his hips to meet me. As I moved up and down faster Brian tensed, asking me to put my finger in his ass, when I did he started shooting thick salty streams of semen into my mouth, I swallowed every drop and continued sucking until he finished. Brian then proceeded to fuck me, never loosing his erection, he filled my pussy, licked me clean, kissed me his tongue covered with our combined juices, he fingered me, and fucked me until my orgasms were to numerous to count.

When I thought we were done he kept going, fucking my ass, mouth and pussy for almost three hours with his tongue, fingers, and cock.

When we finished I stumbled back to my room laying down beside my husband who was then fast asleep.

Brian left around lunch the next day

as I was washing clothes, he told me he would drop by my office later in the week.

As I took a long hot bath, my husband and I discussed the events of the night before, and that's when I found out that our waitress "Michelle " had given my husband a blow job in the employees bathroom while Brian and I were in the truck, and she was coming to the house tomorrow after I left for work.

Those are different stories for another day.