Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny Coleman was wearing a thin cardigan bikini cover up over her white two-piece. She knew that whenever her husband disappeared from one of their epic summer parties, he was usually in his office with some slutty prize that he had seduced thanks to his ridiculous good looks and the general drunkenness of the day. Last year it had been the family's recent college-aged house-sitter—she remembered fondly the events that had transpired—the curvy little 5'3 Asian stunner that had watched their house and pets only one week prior while they were on a cruise had been invited to the Fourth of July party by Mrs. Coleman herself as a thank you. Later on that night, already quite tipsy, she had asked if Linus had anything "harder" to drink in the house. He had led her away to his high-end liquor cabinet in the den, even as Jenny had watched them leave the backyard together. And then he'd even let her have whatever she wanted. She'd gone for the Johnny Walker Blue Label...something she had never tried before, but she loved whisky. He took the bottle and a couple of glasses and suggested they enjoy some in his office so they could see the fireworks display out the window. She followed him through the house eagerly with her hand on his arm, like a dedicated little pet. When Linus had led them into the office and closed the door, he poured himself a little whiskey, but instead of pouring any for her, he told her that if she really wanted a taste of his higher-end whisky, she was going to have to work for it.

The statement had caught her off guard as she smiled up at him curiously. Before she could even say anything, Linus had dipped a finger into the whisky and rubbed it across her cheek and onto her lips. She was breathing so shallow as her own hand came up to catch Linus's on her mouth as she held it there. It was like being hypnotized.

Before she knew what had happened Mr. Coleman had his finger in her mouth, and for some reason, she was sucking on it without question...and then she saw him taking off his swim trunks...and a huge cock came into view...and then he had taken the tumbler and poured a small amount of the whisky down his hard cock...and she fell to her knees to suck him like a desperate school girl pining for teacher's approval.

Jenny was particularly proud of that conquest, specifically because it had been her idea to begin with. She had been eyeing the girl the entire day out by the pool, and she knew that she was fond of her husband, or at least that was her suspicion. She knew once he had seduced her, that she'd probably be submissive to whatever they both told her do. And she was right. They'd spent that night plowing that girl's holes like she was fertile soil.

And now here they were a year later, and once again Linus had shown his prowess for seduction, only this was so much more of an impressive catch. Jenny had never imagined Nathan's long-time best friend as being anything but a straight, horny young college kid, and yet here he was, like so many before him, gutturally moaning from the balls-deep fwapping he was taking from her sexy husband.

She kissed Linus passionately as she massaged the ass that he was fucking—so incredibly turned on by the whole scene. She loved that her husband was kinky. She especially loved that he enjoyed occasionally fucking guys—it made him seem almost more powerful to her—more dominant. There was something really sexy about the idea of a strong man overpowering another strong man—something Call of the Wild in its basest implications.

She finished kissing Linus as her teeth pulled from biting his lower lip and then went to sit in the chair beside the massage table. Braden watched as she pushed her hand into her bottoms to play with herself as she watched them fuck.

Braden couldn't believe they had an audience now. It wasn't just that he was being fucked by his best friend's dad...but now his best friend's mom was watching and getting off to it—it was turning her on. This was all so fucking insane.

Mr. Coleman gave Braden a firm spanking and then began to thrust into him harder. Jenny loved this show he was putting on for her. So did Braden. Their moans harmonized.

"Fuck that little slut, baby." She said to her husband as she rubbed her fingers across her soaking slit and played with her clit while she watched her husband dominate like a bloodlust-driven Coliseum spectator.

Braden continued to push his ass back towards Linus as his own cock bulged below him. There was absolutely zero pain now. Every thrust felt like the greatest peak of pleasure his body had experienced. Each time Linus's cock left his butt, a gaping opening was left, and Braden knew just how slutty that meant he had become for this dick.

"Are you ready for me to breed your ass again, slut?" Linus asked as he spanked Braden again with a loud smack.

"Yes, Daddy!" Braden moaned.

"Oh my GOD! You already got him to call you Daddy??? I am continuously impressed by you Mr. Coleman." Jenny said, even as her fingers pushed between her folds and up into her dripping pussy. Seeing this young man call her husband 'Daddy' made her soaking wet.

Braden watched her play with herself while he felt his own orgasm building. He hadn't even touched his cock...this was just further proof of how much he'd been turned—he realized that he was going to have an anal orgasm while his best friend's mom watched.

As Linus slammed into his crumple-zone buns, Braden felt like he was finishing the end of a long and tiring obstacle course. His muscles vibrated with exhaustion and his heart beat like a boxing speed bag.

"Fill that slut up with your cum, husband!" Jenny said as she leaned back and felt her own orgasm spilling over her.

As Braden felt the final inflations of Mr. Coleman's cock he couldn't hold back any longer. His own dick squirted below him in a monstrous anal orgasm that had him cussing like he had sexual Tourette's.

Jenny came when she saw the young boy's cock exploding onto the leather massage table without even being touched. The alpha had turned another sub for the stable.

And then Mr. Coleman came. His cock engorged like a water hose bent in half before once more creaming Braden's bowels like a tub of toothpaste squeezed all at once from the base.

Braden couldn't feel anything really...he'd been fucked so hard...but he did feel when some of the warm cum leaked out of his ass and ran down the inside of his inner thigh.

Jenny got up from her chair as she recovered from her own amazing orgasm.

She reached under the table and covered two fingers in Braden's sticky pool of cum, then she reached up and stuck them into Braden's mouth as he immediately took the hint and sucked his own sperm from her fingers...even as Linus's cock was still lodged in his ass—a steel balloon slowly deflating as a river of splooge emptied into his depths. The scene would've sounded ridiculous to him only two days earlier—now he reveled in every naughty moment.

He loved eating his own cum for Mrs. Coleman. And it didn't taste as bad as he thought it would—salty-sweet cream that made him feel even sluttier for both of them. He swallowed it down hungrily. Now he had cum in his ass and his mouth. And Jenny ran her hands down to the young boy's butt and spread his cheeks again as Mr. Coleman's cock finally slipped out of his ass like an N'sync summer hit—with a Dirty Pop. She brought her mouth down and sucked on his juice-coated tool. Apparently everyone was a slut for this man.

After she had cleaned her husband up, she adjusted her outfit and headed for the door.

"Don't take forever boys, people will start to get suspicious if you two are gone from the party for too long." And just like that, as if it was nothing at all, she walked out and closed the door behind her.

"She's right. We should get back out there, I'm sure Nathan is wondering where you've gone," Linus reasoned.

Braden was a little sad...he was already wondering if he was going to be made to take it one more time. But Linus was right of course, they needed to return to the party.

"Maybe if you're still around the in the morning I'll sneak you into our shower and fuck you in there." Linus said as he pulled on his swim trunks. Braden slowly put his own shorts back on as he felt how wet and opened his ass still was.

"Yeah, I'll do whatever you tell me to do, Daddy." Braden said.

And Mr. Coleman knew he would.

Braden made it back outside to the towels towards the end of the fireworks show and Nathan punched him in the arm.

"What happened to you, dude?! You missed most of the good stuff!" Nathan said.

"Yeah, sorry man, I think I got a little bit sick...needed to step away for a second." That was all Braden could think of in the moment but Nathan seemed drunk enough and accepted it without any further questioning.

As the night drifted by, they drank a bit more and both boys were able to raise their buzz back up. When it came time though, Nathan struck out with the girl he'd been hitting on, and the others all eventually went home for various reasons as is often the case with the dwindling embers of a good fiesta.

Soon it was time to turn in.

Braden asked if he could crash which was pretty much assumed anyway based on how much they'd had to drink.

Both boys took their final beers into Nathan's room with them as they took turns washing up in the bathroom before changing into boxer-briefs for sleep.

Nathan had gone to fetch a sleeping bag from the closet but unfortunately it had already been commandeered by some family friend's who were crashing in the den —more victims of the high ABV day.

"Sorry man," he said as he returned to his bedroom, "Looks like the last sleeping bag and blankets are used up...why don't you just sleep with me? The bed is huge." He reasoned.

Braden didn't mind at all. They'd slept next to each other plenty of times growing up and he was too drunk to care, not to mention the fact that half of his brain was still on Mr. Coleman's sizably sinful salami.

They slept in just their boxer briefs as the summer heat and the house's central AC did battle with the alcohol still in their blood streams.

They joked and talked about their day and especially at just how close Nathan had come to convincing one of the girls to stay over.

"Dude, if that had happened you'd probably be sleeping on the floor of my parents bedroom right now...just being honest." Nathan admitted.

Braden laughed back, especially considering what that would've probably meant for his night.

"Ugh. She was so hot too. Her ass was incredible in that red swimsuit...did you see her when she was playing beer pong with her butt facing the pool?" Nathan mused as he mourned his conquest lost.

"Yeah man, she's only gotten hotter since graduation...you should totally text her right now and see if she'll go out with you sometime." Braden reasoned.

Neither of them were necessarily tired, and the buzz will make you do silly things.

Nathan picked up his phone and texted an appropriately suggestive message about what he'd wished they'd gotten up to. The phone buzzed back a couple of seconds later with a picture of her wearing a skimpy pair of panties and her hands draped across her chest barely covering her nipples.

"FUCK! LOOK AT THIS!" Nathan said as he handed the phone to Braden in the dark. The illuminated screen showed her beautifully angled body on full tease mode.

"I guess you probably could've fucked her, ya know, if you had any game whatsoever." Braden easily razzed his longtime friend.

"Oh you mother fucker!" Nathan said, and he tackled him as they wrestled around the queen-sized bed and laughed at each other.

At some point Nathan got the upper hand and pinned Braden to the bed on his stomach.

"Do you submit?" He queried. (And of course he did, but that was only a recent discovery).

"NEVER!" And Braden tried to toss him off but this only caused Nathan to press down harder against him. Braden suddenly felt something large and hard in his friend's boxer's poking out...his cock was swelling a little. This was an unexpected turn of events.

Nathan lay on top of his friend as he grabbed the phone again as they received another text ding. He opened up the texts to see two new attachments—a picture of her mouth wrapped around a favorite dildo...and then another one of her bending over with her panties pulled to the side—a cleanly shaven pussy fully on display in the lewdest of poses.

"FUCCKKK!" They both seemed to say together. Braden could definitely feel his friend's boner now pressing against his ass and he was unsure if it was on purpose or unintentional from the booze...but now Braden was getting hard again too.

"Look at that pussy, dude...she's so fucking hot...I can't believe I didn't close that deal." Nathan said, and he almost imperceptibly thrust a little against Braden's own round bottom where he had him pinned. An amazing ass was an amazing ass, after all.

"Yeah man...she's really hot...I bet her pussy feels so tight and wet." Braden said it in a way that he knew would drive Nathan even crazier. His long-time friend was completely mad with horniness.

"Dude, I'm so fucking horny right now!" Nathan said as he swiped back and forth between the three pictures on his phone.

"Yeah, you need to fuck, don't you?" Braden asked, purposefully leading him now in the best way he knew how.

"Yeah...I do..." Nathan grinded his hard-on against Braden's ass now and Braden gasped a little under his breath.

"You need a slutty little hole for that cock of yours, don't you?" Braden was really enjoying this game now—his own appetite was developing into an insatiable one.

"Yes...fuckkk...I wish she was here right now...I'd pound her so hard." He was staring at the phone still, but his hips were driving into Braden's buns, even as Braden arched his ass back up towards his friend's thrusts.

"How would you fuck her? Tell me how you'd fuck her." Braden said, as his hands came down to the sides of his boxer briefs.

"I'd thrust against her slowly, let her feel my length and tease her hole so she'd beg for it," Nathan said. He put the phone down now as his own face lay next to Braden's on the bed. Braden felt his warm breath on his neck and ear and cheek.

Nathan was slowly thrusting against the underwear-sheathed bottom of his best friend. Braden really did have an ass like a girl...so round and plump and athletic. If this was weird, neither of them were mentioning it.

"Would you fuck her without a condom? Would you take her bareback?" Braden asked now, slowly leading the seduction for once. He arched his ass up a little for his friend now even as his hands subtly slipped into the sides of his waistband.

"Yeah...I'd make her take me bareback." This was a lie of course, but they were having fun with the narrative regardless.

"Would you fuck her from behind like your whore?" Braden asked, and as he said this he felt Nathan's fully engorged member really grinding into his thinly-shielded valley.

"Yeah, I'd pound her until I came...I'd show her how big I am."

"You feel really big right now." Braden said, "I bet she'd love your cock. I bet she'd instantly give her pussy to you and tell you to fuck her as hard as you could. Why don't you use my ass to jack off with...show me how you'd tease her hole." As he said this, he slipped the briefs down over his cheeks, exposing his naked bottom to his best friend.

Nathan reached back and pulled his own boxers down enough to free his cock.

"Fuck yeah, I'll show you how I'd tease her." Nathan said. He began to slide his long dick through Braden's ass, as the head of his cock slid along the exposed crack. Braden felt his breath catch as he felt the helmet head tickle his tender entrance—the second large cock to press against his asshole that night.

"I'd tease her like this. Put my head right up against her opening and make her want my cock so bad." He said as Braden felt his friend's cock lightly tracing his anal ring.

"Mmmmm, I bet she'd like that. I bet she'd love being teased right before you thrust your entire cock into her totally willing pussy. I bet if you tried, she'd let you do whatever you wanted." Braden was doing his best to tow the line...but the invitation was clearly there. He was letting his best friend know in not so many words that if he wanted to, he could fuck him right there and then.

Suddenly he felt as Nathan sucked on his fingers a little and then brought them down to rub against his exposed hole. He was breathing so fast now.

He felt the hard helmet of Nathan's cock push back up against his butt and Braden brought his hands down to spread his ass cheeks a little for him.

"The question is..." Nathan began as he leaned in close to speak directly against Braden's ear, "would she like the way my cock filled her as much as she liked my dad's cock?"

Braden's eyes went wide as he turned to look at his friend but before he could say anything he felt his entire cock push into him as his ass expanded to take this second generation family member. He moaned loudly but Nathan stopped him as he brought his lips down to kiss his friend. They made out as his painfully- pleasurable noises were swallowed whole by Nathan's hungry mouth, and suddenly they were passionately kissing as his friend began to slowly and sensually fuck him against the bed.

This was something new as well.

(To Be Continued...)

12