All Comments on 'Sportswife Without Sex'

by FluffMeatsStory

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn18 months ago

The sex killed Perry. After the cardiac arrest, continuing to have sex in front of him, and the excitement from the games, his heart was overstimulated. Any fool would know this.

I would have thought you would know this. Ignoring this rendered the story lame. She caused his death.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

What a woman! I hope she and Simon are faithful to each other.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There are some messed up characters in this one and the main character is just a greedy slut. It just seemed like the MC's drive, using hypnosis in making the husband accept being a cuck and her being a whore, whether it killed him or not and it did. Her tribute to give her bastard baby the husband's name as it's middle name just added the psychotic icing on the cake for this story. It wasn't bad, just her actions aren't my thing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nothing to see or read here..........

Gmann006Gmann0068 months ago

different but good,

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 pages of not good

FluffMeatsStoryFluffMeatsStory8 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous (messed up characters):

Apparently you missed the fact that she didn't want sex with others, but allowed Perry to convince her.

@Jlyn1:

it wasn't the sex that killed him, but the excitement of the game. She had been having sex in front of him at other games after the heart attack. The excitement meant they also missed seeing him have the second attack.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

faithful to each other? Dessertman is apparently badly lacking in reading comprehension. This is a cum dumpster and some victim that deserves far better than the STD-fueled future she has planned for him.

DickTraceyDickTracey8 months ago

Love the anticipation. I love stories when it’s more about the chase than the finish. Great job.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

What is a sportswife? Is that another name for this whore?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFluffMeatsStory@FluffMeatsStory
I enjoy fluff, but stay for the jewels full of story 4/25/2023: Nigkala Tales is now finished. I actually wrote Coda back around #15, but I had too much to tell. I updated it as I added chapters. While there might be more stories, they won't happen for quite some time, and wi...