Sportswife Without Sex

Story Info
Reigniting my sex life.
18.8k words
3.45
16.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sportswife without sex

Reigniting my sex life

I met Perry in high school, passing in the halls, but I didn't really get to know him until my folks put me in Junior Achievement. We wound up in the same group, where we had to try to make a business on a shoestring. Oddly enough, we clicked, and he asked me out on a date. By the time we graduated, we were going steady.

We both decided to go to the community college in Charleston, West Virginia, as it was nearby. Perry was interested in sales, and swung a deal with a big manufacturer to become a salesman and they would pay his tuition. He worked part time for them, and would get a business degree. When he chose to fill out his non-degree classes, he chose classes to help him in his future job, like accounting and English composition.

On the other hand, my grades, and some grant proposals, got me a scholarship. Unlike Perry, I didn't really need a job, but I got an internship at the local museum. I chose to take some fun classes, like hypnotism. Oh, it wasn't called that, but I read the syllabus, and learned the course taught it, and that the subsequent courses would advance that training.

Near the end of our first year, he asked me to marry him. I had already caught wind of his desire when the local gossips spoke about his looking for a ring. They were in the restroom when they talked about it, and though they checked to see I wasn't about, they forgot to check the farthest stall. When I heard them talking about looking for me, I lifted my feet and went quiet. It worked, and I got all the details. After they left, I waited a few extra minutes before I exited the stall.

We immediately wanted a summer wedding, but had too many people to invite, to have it that summer. Planning for the next summer, however, meant we could have it fully planned, without much stress. I was daddy's little girl, and he wanted to send me off in style, so I got a really nice wedding dress, and we could have a big wedding.

My bridesmaids were friends from high school, college, and the museum. My best friend was the maid of honor. She and I met in elementary school, and even though her family moved, we kept in touch, and saw each other from time to time. Perry's groomsmen were from work, as was the best man. They all had the habit of watching Monday Night Football at a local bar. He had the better apartment, so we made that our married home while at college. At times, we would go to a party on campus somewhere, and he always encouraged me to wear something sexy.

After we graduated, he transitioned to full time with the plant, and would make assorted business trips, especially during the summer. While he traveled year round, the sales department chose to have status meetings every Monday. This meant that his friends would all be in town to watch the game together. We wanted to move to a small suburban duplex when we left our apartment. We wanted to have some kids, and figured we could grow our home as we grew our family. But one of the gag gifts we got for our wedding was a handful of lottery tickets from 'the boys'.

Well, on our honeymoon, we learned we hit the jackpot. Only a few million, but we went for the annuity, and parlayed that into paying for a large home with a large yard. That still left a lot to go around, so we had a little go to savings, and the rest went into retirement accounts. Had we wanted, neither of us would ever have to work again, if we were wise, but we both agreed that he should stay with the company, and I should continue to work for the museum. We would change the distribution once we had kids, to pay for daycare.

To that end, we fucked like rabbits on our honeymoon, but once the chaos of settling in the new home settled down, we wound up only having sex two or three times a week. It took months for me to notice, but it seemed when we went out for whatever reason, if I dressed sexy, or if other guys made improper comments about me, we usually had sex. I did my best to ignore the comments, as I really liked the sex.

About a year later, the bad news came. We had wondered why our doctor had called us both into his office, but what he had to say needed privacy.

"Janet, Perry, I regret I have bad news for you."

I asked, "What is it, doctor?"

"That last set of tests we did? Well, they confirmed our diagnosis. You two cannot have kids."

Perry said, "What!"

"As I said, no kids."

"Why, doctor?"

"Perry, you two are incompatible with each other."

Perry slumped when he heard that.

I said, "Hon, there are other options. Surely, there is something we can do. Maybe find a way to have in vitro fertilization or something."

"No. It's not the same." Then looking at the doctor, "Is there some way to make us compatible?"

"Your sperm count is very low, and while we might be able to treat that, your sperm has a second problem. You have poor swimmers."

"That's not possible. I have over a dozen nieces and nephews. I'm one of four children. My whole family is very fertile."

"Your family may be, but you are not. We knew of your family, that's why we tested your DNA. Your DNA is damaged. Our best guess, per your medical file, is that this happened when you got sick with that exotic virus as a child. We can't be sure it's the source, but it's known to cause genetic damage."

"So any child I might have would also have this problem?"

"Yes."

It was clear Perry didn't listen after that. The doctor suggested we see a counselor, but he just pushed away the documents the doc tried to give him. Shortly, he stood up, and said we should go. So I got up, and told Perry to warm up the car, while I took care of the paperwork for the visit. Seeing that, he left.

"Doc, can I have those documents about therapy? He may not want it now, but later..."

"Sure thing, Janet." He gathered them, and handed them to me. I folded them, and hid them in my purse. Then I did handle the paperwork, which was basically a summary of our results from the last round of tests, and the final bill. I paid with a credit card, and then joined Perry.

When we got back home, Perry was silent. He got out of the car and went inside. I followed, but when I saw him grab a six-pack from the fridge, I knew he wanted to be alone. So I headed to the patio.

An hour later, I looked to see where he was, and I heard sounds in the nursery. The door wasn't quite closed, so I looked in. I saw him on the floor, with the crib partially disassembled, and I realized the sound was him crying. I quietly went back to the kitchen, made dinner, and assembled a tray with a pair of greasy burgers with all the fixings, just as he liked. The second plate had my burger. I also had three bottles of water, as I figured he would need water after the six-pack.

When I got back to the door, I carefully knocked before entering. He looked up, red-eyed, and sniffled, trying to cover it up.

I just said, "I brought you dinner."

I then put the tray down on the floor and sat next to him. When he didn't do anything, I reached for his hand, and placed one of his burgers in it.

"You need to eat, whatever happens. So eat."

I then reached for my burger, and took a small bite out of it, while looking him in the eye. Then I nodded to him. He looked down at the burger he was holding and brought it to his mouth. Once started, his hunger took over, and he ate it. Soon, he was eating the second, and I had opened bottles for each of us. Finally, the food was gone.

"Go head to the bathroom. I am sure your tank needs to be emptied. I'll take care of the dishes."

He nodded, got up, and left the room, and shortly, I could hear him. He must have forgotten to close the door. I just gathered the dishes, bottles, and beer cans. I put the unopened beers back in the fridge, put the dishes on the counter for tomorrow, and took the water back upstairs. I couldn't believe he was still draining the lizard. So I waited for him to come out.

When he did, I said, "Come. Enough for today. Let's go to bed."

He seemed to comply, until I started to take his clothes off.

"Huh? It's still light."

"It may be light out, but we are both exhausted by the news. I want you to hold me, and we can just go to sleep."

"Oh. Okay."

He seemed to be on autopilot, and was down to his boxers, when he went under the covers. I placed my water bottle on my nightstand, and I put his, and the unopened one, on his nightstand. Then I undressed, and decided to not put on my nightie, and instead just wear my panties to bed. I got in, and slid over to him, and had him spoon with me, with him on the outside, with his arms about me.

"I want your arms about me, I want to feel your warm body next to mine. We still have each other." I then pulled one of his hands to my lips, and kissed it, before placing it on my stomach, with my own hands on it.

Then I got quiet, and tried to fake sleep, so he would fall asleep also. It took almost twenty minutes, and I lay there for him. When I heard him whimper in his sleep, I pulled his hand up again, and kissed it, saying, "We have each other, I love you." That seemed to help him. It was near midnight when I finally fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke to the bed moving. I turned my head, and opened my eyes. I saw Perry dressing. He turned and saw I was awake.

"Thank you, Janet. You're good for me. I don't know how I would have gotten to sleep last night, if you had not been here."

"Always, my love. I am here for you."

Perry seemed to function okay, but I got a call from his boss. I told him we had difficult news, and it hit Perry hard. I asked him to let him work through it, as he will make it up later. We spoke about therapy, and I said I was on it.

I actually was, but not just for him. I, too, was suffering, but I was not as attached to having kids as he was. Also, it was not my DNA that was broken. But I wasn't ever going to tell him that.

At the museum, during my breaks, I read through all the documents the doctor had given us, and I came to see my need for therapy. Not just for the loss of our future children, but for the loss of Perry, as he was dealing with things. I took time off work to see a therapist, and we talked through my things, but also we talked about how to get Perry help.

After a month of trying to talk him into coming with me, and failing, I asked the therapist, "Hey doc, would it be acceptable to use hypnotism to get him here?"

"That wouldn't be advisable. Getting him to see a hypnotist would just set the problems deeper."

"Maybe not. You see, while I majored in business, I have a minor in psych, and I know how to hypnotize. I'm sure he knew at the time, but I am sure he has forgotten. At the end of the day, when we go to bed, I think I could put him under."

"I didn't know you had that skill. Are you any good at it?"

"I made people bark at a few parties, back then. I've even made guys show their dicks without realizing."

"You'll have to tell me more, but off the clock, and after we've resolved your issues. Now, since you can handle things, I think it best that you get him to come, thinking he is humoring you, but that he will tell me his real thoughts, and to consider my suggestions. No more. The less we tamper with his will, the better."

"Yes doctor."

The next session, I told the doctor that he kept falling asleep before I could try to activate any commands. He said try when he wakes. I did, and we both came the next time.

Over the next three months, I learned a lot about how Perry thinks, and I learned why he almost never touched me anymore. It seems that since he could no longer sire children, his sex drive had severely diminished. Instead, he started compensating with man-stuff. He made the nursery into my crafts room. He even bought me a fancy printer I could use to make signs for the museum. The other empty room was converted into a solarium for me, for winter. It would be warm, with lots of windows letting in the light.

The living room became the sports room. He got a fifty-inch wall TV, and got cable with all the sports. It also had quadraphonic sound, or something like that, because some of those movies we watched, made you think you were really there. Soon, his friends from work were coming here every Monday night to watch the game. I was glad he was regaining interest in life, and I didn't mind acting as a waitress, bringing beer and chips, or whatever was available for the game. I was surprised that he wanted me to dress sexy for the guys. Maybe old habits die hard, but I didn't mind.

When winter came, I actually enjoyed relaxing in the solarium. I was there one October morning, when he came in.

"Hey Janet. Enjoying the sun?"

"Yes, dear. It feels good. I can relax with soft music and a book, and enjoy the sun also."

"Why don't you wear your bikini?"

"It's fall, not summer."

"So? It's warm here?"

"Yes."

"Then why not?"

"Well, the neighbors might see?"

He went over to the window, and looked back at me. "Anyone able to see you in a bikini will be too far away to know what they're seeing."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes. Do you want me to go outside and double check?"

"No, no, you don't have to do that."

"Then why don't you go and change?"

I thought about that for a few moments, and decided it would be best to humor him. Putting my book down, I left to change. I returned a few minutes later in my bikini. That's when I realized a flaw in his thinking. Sitting down, it was true anyone who could see would be too far away. But getting to my seat was another matter. I would be standing, not sitting, and they could be far closer. I just quickly sat, and soon got comfortable, with a lot more sun on my skin. He was right, it sure felt better. I would just have to have a wrap, or be quick about getting in and out of my chair. Otherwise, my D-cups would draw too much attention.

It wasn't until winter that I realized the solarium was also good for work. You see, my tan didn't fade, because I spent several hours each week in the solarium soaking up some sun. Having a tan in the winter played well at work.

In the spring, Perry had another burst of home improvement. We got a swimming pool. It was Olympic sized. We also put in a high fence around the yard, for privacy. He said we should baptize it on Memorial Day. We'd invite some friends, and I could get a nice, new, sexy bikini. Well, I got the bikini, but the invitations morphed into his football friends.

Well, I saw to the party, and made sure there was plenty of beer and steaks. I also put out a large spread of other things, like baked potatoes, salad, juice, and some apple pie for dessert.

The time came for the party, and Perry had insisted I wear my bikini the whole time. I figured I would soon blend into the crowd with the other women coming. Except, when the guys came, they arrived all at the same time, and I didn't see a date or wife with any of them.

"Hello fellas. No women?"

Karl said, "No, Janet. Lucky us, we're all single."

I led the way out back, saying, "What about dates?"

"Perry said it was beer and steaks. Not exactly women friendly."

"But I have other stuff, including salad."

Greg said, "Sorry Janet. Simon's the only one currently with a girlfriend, and she's out of town."

"Oh." I felt a little deflated.

Greg added, "Don't worry. We'll be okay. You go ahead and enjoy swimming and tanning. With that grill out there, I'm sure we'll all be hanging out next to it, and that cooler of beer next to it."

I had already been swimming last week, after the pool maintenance guy said everything was set. We just had to keep the filters cleaned out, and the service would handle the rest. So, I headed over to the water, and dove in. I decided to do a few laps, and at least get some exercise in. Afterwards, I decided to pull in a floating pad, and I then lay down on top of it. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I could clearly tell they were all watching me. I was surprised I wasn't more embarrassed, given I was wet and in a bikini.

When they announced dinner, I woke up, and quickly realized where I was by falling in. Sputtering, I came up for air and got my bearings. I headed for the ladder nearest the grill, and climbed out. Everyone stared at me as I walked over. Perry handed me a plate with a small steak, and I went and sat down at the table. The others got their steaks, and sat, even as I was adding salad to my plate. Perry and Greg took a baked potato, but the others didn't. Soon, conversation died down, and everyone was eating. After dinner, I went in and changed, before coming back out.

That night, as we were going to bed, I was surprised to see an erection on Perry. The smile that accompanied it, made me realize this was arousal, and not body randomness. We actually fooled around for at least half an hour, before we had a quickie. He came, but was out before I could come. Damn.

Throughout the summer, I used the pool every weekend, and once a month some of my friends would visit for a pool day. Perry was gracious enough to grill for us, and even would grill vegetables along with the steak. I think it was motivated by seeing all of us in our bikinis. Certainly, he was more amorous the night of such an event.

Labor Day was a repeat of Memorial Day, except I had on a different bikini. Even the meal was the same. Simon was between girlfriends, and Greg, who was single last time, had a girlfriend, but she wasn't invited. At least we had sex that night.

It was becoming clear that I wasn't enough to inspire sex by myself. It seemed the only time I got any action was when there was some form of external stimulation.

Fall faded into winter, and brought the momentous occasion of the start of the football season. I again played hostess, and again Perry encouraged me to wear something sexy.

Three weeks into the season, Perry made a poor attempt to hypnotize me. After seeing him try several times over the course of an hour, I used the special words I had assigned when I got him to go to therapy with me, and put him into a trance.

"Perry, are you trying to hypnotize me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I want you to be extra sexy for the game, next Monday."

"How so?"

"I want you to not wear a bra, when you are playing hostess."

"But then my breasts will jiggle a lot, and my nipples might be visible."

"Uh-huh. I told the guys I would hypnotize you to do it, and they are looking forward to it."

It took me a moment to realize what he was implying, and I wasn't ready to deal with that yet, so I put things on hold.

"Okay, Perry. You have failed to hypnotize me today, so you will try on the weekend, instead. You will not remember being hypnotized. When you wake, you will excuse yourself, so you can grab a beer." I then woke him.

"Excuse me, darling, but I need to get a beer." He then headed for the refrigerator.

I had a few days to think it over, and I even asked him a few more questions under hypnosis, before I made my decision. I'm not a great fan of bras, so I do appreciate the comfortable feel of not wearing one. Also, as long as my top covered my nipples, it wouldn't be any worse than them seeing me in a bikini. So I decided to do it. But I wanted to make my husband happy, so on Friday evening, I put him under, again.

"Perry, earlier tonight you hypnotized me. It wasn't easy, and you had to spend a while talking to me, before you managed to make me agree to not wear a bra Monday. You only asked for one time, and you will proudly inform the guys what you did, but you will do so when I am out of the room. You will not remember me putting you under, nor that I said anything, but you will do as I have instructed."

Saturday, while he was hanging out with the guys at the bar, I was busy figuring out what to wear on Monday. I knew he would want it sexy, but since I would not be wearing a bra, I wanted to be sure it hid my nipples well enough. I must have tried ten outfits before finding one that was sexy, yet hid my nipples. I checked it in the mirror, with all the lights on, and the light coming in from the window. I was good to go. Putting the other outfits back, I changed back into my normal clothes, and set this outfit aside for Monday.