Sportswife Without Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janet, you don't mind others putting lotion on your body. It will be perfectly normal for them to put lotion on any exposed skin, no matter how private it might be."

"Do you understand?"

"I don't need to wear a bikini top in my own back yard, and I am okay with people looking at my exposed body. I also don't mind others putting lotion on my exposed areas."

"Good. Wake up."

I gave him my normal 'waking up' sequence, and asked, "What's up?"

"The guys were just noticing your nice outfit."

"Oh, this thing? Yeah, it's nice." I then reached back and took my top off. "Ah, that feels better."

Then I looked over at the guys, and said, "I bet you guys like looking at my tits, don't you."

They nodded. So I got up, leaving my top behind, and went back into the pool. After getting out, I lay facedown on a towel.

Karl came over, and asked, "Would you like me to put lotion on your back?"

I turned my head and looked at him, and said, "Sure. The lotion is above my head."

He reached for it, and then started putting lotion on my back. When he did the sides, he slid his hands a little below, but not far enough to feel nipples. He got a lot of side boob. When he finished that, I suggested he get the back of my legs also. Later, he put the lotion back, and I relaxed.

Half an hour later, I turned over, and almost instantly, Simon came and offered to put lotion on me. As he neared my breasts, I said, "Be sure to completely cover my nipples. They are sensitive, and the idea of sunburned nipples is not fun. So be sure to do them well."

With this obvious consent, he proceeded to put lotion all over my front. He spent extra time on my breasts, and then also spent time pulling my nipples, saying he was ensuring they were covered. I pretended to be convinced, and lay there another half hour.

Dinner was then called, so I got up and got my food and sat as though everything was normal.

Greg said, "Hey, Janet. I saw Simon pulling your nipples. Was he playing with you?"

"No. He was putting on lotion. He had to be sure my nipples were well covered."

Later, I lay down again, and I made sure Greg and Karl both got a chance to play with my nipples.

When they left, Perry didn't wait. He just reached over to my bottoms, and pulled the strings that released it. Now I was naked. While I was processing that, he dropped his pants, and I saw his erection. Then he took me, right there behind the door. Eventually, we made it over to the couch, but he was all over me. We woke up on the couch about three AM, and relocated to our bed. We had sex again, and went back to sleep.

I wasn't sure, then, of what his reaction would be to letting them play with my nipples. My reaction was arousal, especially knowing Perry was watching and getting aroused. Later, Perry's desire for me was almost insatiable, until he ran out of energy. That settled the question for me. I would let them have sex with me, eventually.

While the next day was not an actual holiday, we both had decided to take the day off, and enjoy our pool. When I came out, I left my top by the lounger I usually used. Then I headed into the pool to swim. He dropped the towels between our chairs, and followed me in. We had fun in the pool, and he often played with my breasts. Eventually, we went back to the chairs to relax and get some sun.

About an hour later, we heard the pool service arrive. I did nothing, as he had 'hypnotized' me to thinking being topless in a bikini was acceptable here. I was curious what he would do. Well, the middle-aged man clearly saw me, and I made no attempt at modesty.

Bill said, "Nice tits."

"Thanks."

I had no idea he would be that forward, but when I looked over to Perry, I saw the start of an erection. Clearly, this was turning him on.

Bill then did his job, but took his time, and used the extra time to stare at my tits. When he was finished, he came up to me, and told me the status of the pool. The whole time staring at my D-cups. He told me lots of details he usually glossed over most weeks, but I was focused on Perry. The whole time, his erection was getting more visible. Finally, Bill said goodbye. Clearly he ran out of excuses to stare.

Once his truck left, Perry said, "Honey, let's go for another dip." He got up and extended me his hand.

I could clearly see the tent in his shorts. He wasn't even trying to hide it. We jumped in the shallow end, and the next thing I know, he has whipped off my bikini bottoms and pulled out his dick. He then advanced on me, and I let him, as I, too, was feeling horny.

Afterwards, I said, "Perry, honey. That was wonderful. But what if someone had seen us. At least in the pool, I can hide my pussy, but once I leave the pool, anyone can see."

"It's okay, honey."

"The pool man is not the only person who comes. There's also the lawn mowing service, and the gardening service."

"Oh, they won't be bothered if they see you nude."

"But."

"Shhh..."

Then he went into his hypnosis routine. He really didn't understand hypnotism, and I had to play along, feeding him the right words to say, without him noticing. The gist was that I didn't feel a need to wear a swimsuit when I was out here to swim or tan.

Well, as I usually went swimming on my weekend of Sunday and Monday, I started to get naked in the bedroom, then head downstairs, and out back into the pool. I made sure to do it initially when Perry could see what I was doing. As Sunday was the gardening crew of two college-age guys, they got to see me nude.

Not long after they came, Perry came out, and said, "You want me to do you?"

"Sure. It's time for me to turn over." I then went facedown, and said, "I'm ready."

Both gardeners watched, as Perry put lotion all over my body. He even made sure my tush got sufficient lotion by moving my legs a bit apart. I knew that meant my pussy was visible. Then he put lotion on it, as well. That was enough for me to come, so I did.

"Oh, that felt so nice. Thanks dear."

A few minutes later, he went inside and brought out some dogs, and started the grill. Not long after that, as the gardeners were starting to pack up near me, I turned over, and called out, "Hey, Perry! Time to do my front. It feels so good when you put lotion everywhere."

"I'm sorry, honey, but I'm busy making dinner. Maybe one of the gardeners will help?"

I turned to them, and asked, "Will one of you put some lotion on me? I don't want to sunburn."

They looked at each other, and said in unison, "Yes!" Then they both scurried over, leaving their packing up in a mess. They went on either side of me.

I looked at one then the other, then said, "Each of you do one half of me. Here's the lotion." I held it up, and closed my eyes.

As soon as the bottle was taken, I barely opened my eyes, and watched as they silently fought for my body. Eventually, they came to an agreement, and started putting lotion on me. I didn't have to guide these guys, as they both quickly were each doing a breast.

After they were there a few minutes, I said, "Don't forget the rest."

Soon, they started doing other parts of me. When they came to my legs, I could feel they were fighting to do my pussy.

I opened my eyes, got on my elbows, and said, "Guys. No need to fight. Take turns. Do a few strokes then switch. I don't mind if I have a little extra lotion between my legs. It's better than sunburn. Then I leaned back, and mostly closed my eyes.

It didn't take long for them to take turns stroking my pussy. After a bit, one of them put a finger in me. I heard a quiet, whispered argument about it, but the result was that the other then fingered me. It didn't take long to escalate. Two fingers, then three. Then it was a full-fledged effort to make me come. Well, they were successful. After they did, they withdrew, obviously thinking they went too far.

Without opening my eyes, I said, "Thanks guys. That was wonderful."

I saw them look over to Perry, and decided discretion was indicated, so they went back to packing up.

If Perry had not been cooking, I think he would have immediately come over and done me right then. As it was, he was sporting wood. He brought the food to the table, and called me to dinner.

He sat down, and when I went to the other side, he said, "Come sit on my lap."

When I got there, he had already pulled his trunks down, and his dick was pointed straight up. Realizing his intent, I sat down, and made sure his dick went inside me. I then gently rocked my hips, and got my food. With one hand, he got his own food, and with the other, he played with my breasts.

Once dinner was over, we went and put a towel on the ground and had sex on it.

For the rest of the summer, I went swimming nude in the back yard. I let any of the service people put lotion on me, and if they felt me up, I let them. I also let the finger me. But I did not let them actually have sex. I, likewise, stopped wearing my bikini in the solarium, and didn't even try to hide my body as I entered and left the room.

When the guys came over to use the grill, they found me skinny dipping, and letting them play with my body with the excuse of putting lotion on me. After they left, I always had great sex with Perry.

After the Labor Day barbecue, Perry seemed to get ill. After a number of tests with the doctors, it turns out he had too much red meat, and it was clogging his arteries. He took some medicine, but it seemed to also reduce his sex drive. He was reluctant to talk, so I hypnotized him.

He really was losing his sex drive, but was also losing interest in life. So I asked him if there was anything I could do to help him regain interest. That was when he indicated he wanted to watch me have sex with the guys. I realized the time had come. So I agreed.

I had time before the games to figure out how to set it up. Eventually, I figured out a reasonable path.

I hypnotized him, and said, "You will remember hypnotizing me to be naked when I host. You told me it is okay to be naked in front of the guys like I was when swimming. You will tell them that it is okay to feel me up, as long as it is quick. A few days after the second game you will remember also hypnotizing me to let them finger me, and suck on my nipples. The day after the fifth game, you will remember hypnotizing me that when I see a dick while the guys are over for the game, I will sit on it, and have sex, with no memory of it."

I went through these instructions a number of times, so he would truly think they were the results of his skill. I even had him repeat them back to me. Then I gave the usual, forget-and-do instructions before waking him.

Come game day, I was dressed sexily, as usual, when I welcomed them in. I said, "Hello, guys. The den is ready. Come follow me."

They said hello back, and followed me, where I handed each a beer as soon as they sat down. When Perry came in, I handed him his beer.

"Here you go, honey. While you guys chat, I'll slip into something comfortable."

I then went upstairs to the bedroom, where I took my clothes off, then looking in the mirror, I applied subtle makeup to my body to hide any perceived imperfections. Once ready, I squared my shoulders, and thrust my breasts high and proud, and saw how I looked in the mirror. They looked fine. Then I looked down, and saw the close trim of my pubic hair. I don't know how many hours I spent checking out popular porn sites to figure out what trim would work best for me. I almost went shaved, but decided to put that off a bit.

Heading back downstairs, I went to the kitchen to get my Sprite, then went to the living room. I then went to sit in my usual place, between two of the guys on the couch. Today, Karl and Greg were next to me. At the first commercial break, Greg looked past me, and said, "Perry, you said...?"

Perry turned to us, and said, "Yes, Greg. It's okay."

Greg then placed his hand on my breast, and gave it a few strokes. I totally ignored it, or at least, tried to make it look like I didn't notice. I couldn't help that my nipples showed their appreciation. Meanwhile, Greg's eyes got big, as did Karl's. Karl then put a hand on my leg, and slowly brought it up. When he got where he was headed, he started going up and down on my pussy. I ignored that as well.

Karl then decided to push things. I felt him start to slide a finger in. At this, I squirmed, and then got up and left for the kitchen. I stopped as soon as I was out of sight, and I heard a sort-of whispered conversation about what Karl had done. Perry basically told him I wasn't ready for that. As it finished, I realized Perry was enforcing the rules about my body. I then went and grabbed a small bowl of chips for myself, and returned. I sat with the bowl between my legs, and kept a hand in it most of the time.

Greg decided to test if I would still allow him to touch my breasts, and was pleasantly satisfied when I did. At halftime, we all went to the kitchen for burgers. When the second half started, Greg and Simon went first, and took the couch, forcing Karl to the second chair. It didn't take long for Simon to feel me up.

When the game finished, I escorted them to the front door. I was still naked, and did nothing to hide my body as the door was opened. They all said goodbye, and I closed the door after them. I didn't bother to put any clothes back on, and as soon as the mess was cleaned up, Perry pulled me on the couch, and had sex with me.

The next week, after my shower on game day, I didn't bother to get dressed. I prepared the drinks and eats, naked. When Perry came home, he was surprised, but didn't say anything. The guys, however, were stunned when I opened the door to them stark naked. I pretended it was perfectly normal, and invited them in. Things went pretty much the same as last week, but no one tried to finger me.

After sex, while he was almost out, I hypnotized him to think he hypnotized me to allow the guys to finger me and suck on my tits. I barely finished my commands before he was out. I got up, and quietly cleaned up the room, and the kitchen.

Well, the next game day started the same, but just after halftime started, the doorbell rang. Karl was fingering me, and Simon was sucking a nipple.

Perry said, "Honey? It looks like the pizza guy's here. Can you get it?"

"I thought we were going to have dogs."

"The guys wanted something else." Just then there was another ring. "The door?"

"Okay." I got up, and the guys let me. I felt their eyes on me as I went to the door, naked.

I looked through the peephole and saw a college student we knew. Then I steeled myself, and opened the door.

"Hello, Jeremy. This is our pizza?"

He was thunderstruck, and stared at my naked body.

So I prompted, "Did they prepay?"

This shook him a bit, but he responded, "Yeah. They even left a tip." He handed me the pizza.

"Good. See you next time." Then I closed the door and brought the pizza in.

Soon, they were again feeling me up, fingering me, and sucking my nipples. But I was thinking about what I had just done. I opened the door to a relative stranger while nude. I couldn't believe how aroused I was. It wasn't until I had an orgasm that I remembered I was still being the guys' plaything. I had another orgasm later during the game.

I noticed that Perry was erect all of the second half. After the guys left, he took me on the couch. I knew what was coming next week, and I had to prepare.

I went to my usual drug store, and after being unable to select a brand of condoms, I wound up asking the pharmacist for his recommendation. He was an older man, and definitely noticed my lack of a bra. So he came out and took me to the section where they were, and told me the various options.

Then he asked me, "Ma'am, do you know what size you need?"

"Um, not really. I haven't had sex with the guys yet, so I don't know. I think I'll know next week."

He raised one eyebrow, like Spock, and I remembered he does prescriptions for Perry and me. So I just admitted to cheating.

I hastened to add, "Perry wants to watch, and he finally convinced me."

"Oh. So, I see... Well," he picked out three boxes, and added, "These are your best choices." He then described their differences.

"I'll take all three. I won't need that many, but I want to be prepared."

I thanked him, then headed to the front, and I saw a young woman on the only checkout counter. As I neared, I realized she was a known gossip. Too late now, as she had seen I was coming. I paid, and then headed to a vintage shop. I went looking for little boxes to put the condoms in.

On Monday, the guys didn't realize they were there, until Karl pulled out his dick. I noted the size, then went to a box, opened it, pulled out a condom, then headed to Karl. Without asking, I put the condom on with my mouth, then sat on his lap, aiming his erection into my pussy.

Everyone stopped doing anything, to stare at us. Even Karl. I was bouncing up and down, and pulling his hands to my breasts, and did my best to get him off. Once he did, I was lucky enough to come at the same time. Afterwards, I got up, pulled the condom off, and held it between my fingers to make sure it didn't leak. Then I leaned down, and pulled his dick into my mouth to clean it off. Once that was done, I left, and as I returned, everyone heard the toilet flush.

I just returned like nothing had happened, and sat down on the middle seat of the couch.

The guys all looked at each other for several minutes, before Simon took his dick out. I gave him the same treatment. By the time the game ended, I had had sex eleven times with the guys. As I was about to close the door after them, Perry pulled me to the couch for sex.

It was wild, and I was fully aware the door was still wide open. Anyone could walk by, but no one did. I felt mentally strange. After sex, I thought about going and closing the door, but it didn't seem what I really wanted. Then I decided I would ignore it as well, and clean up as normal. It wasn't until we went to bed that I closed the door, commenting that I must have forgotten it.

That got Perry aroused again, and we had a quickie in bed. However, as we did, he suddenly stopped, and clutched his chest.

"Perry, what's happening?"

He didn't answer. It took little time for me to realize he was having a heart attack. I reached for my phone, and called for help. I was soon taking direction from a doctor, even as paramedics were sent. I did what I could for Perry, and finally heard the doorbell.

I rushed downstairs, and opened the door. The two young men were rather surprised, and stared a moment. Then I remembered I was naked.

"Hurry! The bedroom!" I pointed. As I led them, I said, "Excuse me gentlemen, we were having sex when it happened. Ah! Here he is." I then stepped out of the way.

I must say, they were professional. They ignored my nudity, and asked many questions. I pointed out his meds on the nightstand. Finally, they packed him up and said they were taking him to the hospital. As they took him out to their vehicle, I followed, nude.

"Which hospital?"

"St. Martha's. We didn't have time to dress him. Please follow with some clothes for him." Then they left.

That's when I realized I was out front, nude, and several of the neighbors were watching. Without acknowledging it, I went back in, and collected his pajamas and slippers. I was about to head downstairs, when I remembered I was still nude.

That brought a smile, realizing I was about to drive to the hospital naked with his PJs. So I thought about what to wear. Then I remembered the smock-like dress I recently bought. It was designed to have a top under it, as well as panties, since the dress was short. So I put it on. I left the house wearing only that and a pair of shoes.

As I drove to the hospital, like a maniac, I soon realized that my tits had a tendency to pop out the sides. I kept having to push them back in. After I parked in the hospital lot, I pushed them back in one more time.