Sportswife Without Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to wait for over an hour, and while sitting down, I saw at least three people try to look up the dress, and two that tried to see from the side. Eventually, they let me see him in the ICU. He was somewhat woozy, from the drugs, but he recognized me, and the dress.

"Are you naked beneath the dress?"

"Yes dear. I thought you would like that."

"Come closer."

I came closer, and when he indicated, I leaned in, over the bed. That's when I realized the top was loose enough to allow my tits to swing freely. With one hand, he reached up, and pushed the front aside a little, and began fondling my breast. I'm not sure if he knew there were three others in the room, watching us. I just ignored them. Then we heard a beeping.

A doctor said, "I'm sorry to break this up, but he cannot handle the stimulation." So I sat back down. Curiously, the one breast was still out when I sat back.

There was some more fussing over him, and then they gave him a soporific to put him to sleep.

The doctor turned to me, and said, "Janet, while you may not care who sees your body, it is kind of distracting around here. Please take more care."

I looked down, and feigned surprise, then pushed that breast back under. "Sorry, doctor."

"Additionally, his heart is very weak. The paramedics said it happened during sex. I assume it was with you. I suspect I will have to restrict his activities for a while. But first he needs to recover. I expect he will be here for a few days."

"I understand."

"In that case, go home. You need sleep as well. If you plan to return, please dress more appropriately."

"I am sorry, doctor. I will. When will it be best to see him?"

"Visitor hours are posted, but he will not be available from time to time. While you have brought PJs, I suggest a few changes of clothes when you next come. I know he will appreciate being dressed normally. No shoes. He will be lying down, or sitting most of the time, and we have booties he will wear to walk in."

"Thank you, doctor."

I left then.

When I got home, I texted my boss a brief summary of what happened, and said I would not be into work in the morning. I added that I would call tomorrow. I sent a similar text to Perry's boss.

I then undressed, and went to bed. An hour later, I went and got a sleeping pill. I woke up mid-morning. I didn't bother to dress. Heading downstairs, I made coffee, and had breakfast. Then I called my boss, and we talked. He told me to take the rest of the week off. I thanked him. Then I called Perry's boss and told him what happened. Finally, I called his family, the guys, and a number of others that should know.

I had just relaxed on the couch with a Sprite, when I heard a knock at the door.

I opened it, and it was one of the neighbors. I said, "Hello."

It was a middle-aged man, and his eyes opened wide. He did his best to not acknowledge my nakedness. "Hello, Janet. Um... Has something happened?"

I felt the floodgates open, as I told him about Perry's heart attack. I even said I thought it was our sex that caused it. I cried. Awkwardly, he hugged me, and tried to comfort me with soothing words. I just ran down with my words, and cried, taking comfort in the hug he was giving me.

Then I asked, "Why does it hurt so much?"

He was wiser than most, as he asked, "Do you love him?"

"Yes."

"Love him desperately?"

"Yes."

"That is why. He is a part of you, and the heart attack ripped him away. You should go stay with him."

"Yeah, the doc said I could visit anytime."

"Then go now. Tell him you love him."

"I will." I pulled back, and he let go of me.

I said, "Thank you for being a friend. I'll head there now." I then reached for my purse.

He interrupted, saying, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?"

He gave an eye-roll. "Your clothes."

My eyes went wide. I had totally forgotten. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be naked." I then turned and rushed upstairs. He left, closing the door.

As I dressed, I recalled the doctor telling me Perry needed more clothes. So when I was dressed, I selected two sets of clothes, and put them in a plastic shopping bag I had stored in the kitchen.

I spent a few hours there, mostly holding his hand. He was sleeping a lot, but we did talk for at least an hour. I had lunch in the hospital's cafeteria, and returned back to his room. When it was dinnertime, I finally headed home. That night, they moved him out of the ICU.

I had a simple dinner, then did more cleaning up, making the den pristine. Soon, the kitchen followed. I finally went to bed. The next two days were the same. While I was there, they told me that they would be sending him home in two days. They asked me to set him up on the main floor, so he would not have to deal with stairs.

The next day, I set the couch up as a bed for him. I made sure there was plenty of room for him. I also brought in two dining room chairs to make up for the lost seating. I moved things around, until I was satisfied he could enjoy the game with the guys. Once everything was ready, I went to the hospital. They confirmed Perry would be sent home the next day. I arranged for a private ambulance to bring him home.

When they got here, I learned he had a walker, to steady him, and support him. He was allowed to walk a short distance, and was expected to be able to go to the bathroom on his own. However, he was not allowed stairs until he satisfied the therapist he was strong enough.

As we talked, Perry told me what the doctor said, it was also on the discharge paperwork. When we realized he would need therapy three times a week, we decided to look into having a therapist come here, rather than head to some place, needing all sorts of transport to and from. Later that day, we checked online, and learned that having someone come here wouldn't cost that much more, so we decided to hire someone.

Perry called his boss, and told him of the situation. After a bit, they came to the decision to allow him to work from home, but only for a few hours a day. Then he could clear the important stuff, and redirect the less important stuff. Someone would be by after work with a laptop for him to connect to work.

The next day was the first therapy session. He had us call him Brian, and asked that I not be present during the one-hour session. Later, when he was doing better, I could perhaps stay. I wound up staying in the kitchen, listening.

When he left, I returned to Perry. He was very tired, and was lying down on the couch. But the rest of the furniture was pushed away from the center of the room.

Perry said, "Brian wants the room so I won't crash into something."

"I see. Well, let me put things back, and I can move them out before the next session."

"Don't bother. Just push that table back, so I can use my laptop. The guys can move the furniture when they get here Monday."

"Are you sure you want them here?"

"Yes. I called them earlier to let them know. They won't know about the chairs, but that's okay."

"What about the stress of the game?"

"The doc said if I don't get worked up, it should not be a problem. If I do get worked up, I must turn off the game. I don't know why he said that, as not knowing would get me more worked up."

"Well, I'll be by your side the whole game to help you."

"You're the best."

"Anything for my love."

Later, I fed him, and we watched some TV together. Come game day, I prepared as normal, and was sitting on the edge of the couch, naked, when the doorbell rang. I went and let the guys in.

"Guys, please don't let Perry get too worked up. The doc said it would not be good for him. Also, the therapist needs the space, so you will need to move the furniture about to get a good spot to watch from. Perry has the entire couch."

Simon said, "Sure thing, Janet."

As they moved chairs, I went and fetched a six-pack and a Sprite. I then went and sat with Perry, and held his hand. The guys took charge of the remote, so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

At halftime, I got up, but Karl said, "Stay with Perry. We know where everything is." Then they left, and even brought back a plate for Perry and I.

After eating, Perry fell asleep. The guys then asked me to spend some time with them. When I looked, I saw Greg's dick was out. So I picked up a condom on the way over. We had sex, and he was patient enough, as I came as well.

After returning from the bathroom, Karl waved a condom, and that's when I saw his dick. Later, Simon waved a condom. When I returned, I saw Perry was awake, so I sat with him. When the game was over, the guys pushed the chairs back, so I wouldn't have to. I saw them to the door, and each hugged me, and offered to help if Perry needed it.

Tuesday, after showering in the morning, I went and had breakfast with Perry.

He said, "You're not dressed. Don't you need to go to work?"

"No. My boss said I should take this week off, so I could focus on getting you well. Next week will be soon enough for me to get back."

"In that case, I'll enjoy the view." He then pulled me in for a kiss.

Later that morning, the doorbell rang. I said, "Oh, the therapist is here." I went to let him in.

"Uh, I wasn't expecting to be welcomed by a naked wife."

"It's okay. He likes to watch others see me naked. Come on in." I led him to Perry, then added, "I'll be in the kitchen."

After seeing him out, I went back to Perry. He quickly fell asleep, so I just waited with him. I must have fallen asleep as well, as I suddenly woke when he began playing with a nipple.

By the weekend, I realized I hadn't worn clothes all week. Brian said Perry was getting better, and might be upgraded to stairs in a week or two. We gave him a key to the place, so he could enter on his own. Monday, the guys came over, and was a bit of a repeat, but Perry only closed his eyes after the halftime food. Still, the guys all did me.

The last quarter, Perry sat up, and had me lean in. He put an arm behind my neck, and down my front. He played with my breast the rest of the game. When the game got a little exciting, I reminded him not to get worked up. He sighed, but complied.

A few weeks later, Perry was doing stairs, and using a cane. The den was put back to normal, and Perry was going back to work. The guys came over every Monday, until the Super Bowl. Perry was enjoying watching me have sex with the guys, and after they left, we had sex on the couch. It was not wild, or anything, but it was sincere.

The week after, Perry again tried to hypnotize me. This time to have me spend most of my time at home naked. Well, by now, I didn't mind, so I agreed, even without actually being hypnotized. Basically, when I came home, I would undress, then would go about the normal affairs of the evening. The only time I was dressed in the evening was when we went out.

That winter, we went to different malls a fair distance away. He had me wear that smock dress, or other similar clothes. He loved ascending the escalator behind me after letting several guys get on first. When we had lunch in the malls' food courts, he sat next to me, and fingered me as we ate. At least half the time, he had me look for shoes, and insisted I have someone help. I knew what he wanted, and I made sure the worker got a great view. Other times, he had me try out clothes, and so I didn't bother to fully close the curtain so he could watch. Usually, there were others watching with him.

One time, when I wore the smock dress, and nothing else but shoes, he asked me to try on a cute top. When I had it on, I let him look through the door. He said the door hid too much. He asked me to come out and show him. Well, I could see several guys behind him, watching. I knew they would all see my pussy when I came out.

I hoped there wasn't anyone about who would complain, but I pulled the curtain open, and stepped out, and slowly turned so he could see everything. It was clear he had an erection, as did several of the guys watching. Afterwards, I went back in, and 'forgetting' to close the curtain, I changed back into my smock dress.

That was our fun for winter. In the spring, we went on picnics. Nearly every time, he wanted me to wear a smock dress. I had several by now. When I laid out things, I spread out the blanket by bending at the waist and keeping my legs straight. When I sat down, I sat cross-legged, which showed everyone my pussy. Of course, he sat opposite, but others routinely looked. More often than not, we played around enough to cause a breast to escape.

Once, after two couples watched us for a while, he decided to have sex with me on the blanket. I made sure to be on top, so he wouldn't have to strain. As I bounced, both my breasts managed to escape, and he grabbed them.

Another round of his attempted hypnosis got me to fetch the weekend mail in the nude. As several people watched for the truck, several of my neighbors started seeing me naked each weekend. One woman asked why, and I told her about Perry wanting others to look at me. She shook her head, not understanding, but accepting.

Over the summer, the guys came over a few times, and openly had sex with me. The help also routinely enjoyed putting lotion on me and playing with my body.

In the fall, we went shopping for outfits that were more revealing, usually by being more transparent. At this point, I decided it was time to shave my pussy. I checked with Perry, and he was fine with it. After I was smooth, he suggested short dresses. Of course, they were also semi-transparent. When one casually looked, you didn't see my lips. But if one looked closely, you could see them.

What I didn't think about, was how these new clothes would displace some of my work clothes. Since I no longer wore underwear, the dresses I thought were fine for dining, turned out to be more transparent in the brighter lights of the museum. However, my boss just said I was looking great. I had been wearing such dresses for a while before I realized what the bright lights were doing. But since I wasn't getting in trouble, I decided to continue dressing like this.

Going out, I not only wore clothes that could be seen through, but also at times, clothes that would fail to hide my nipples. Either by having a plunging neckline on a loose outfit, that fell away from me when I leaned in, or by having edges a lot closer to my nipples. One of the latter was a crop-top that barely covered my nipples. However, if I raised my hand, the bottom of the crop-top lifted, and if my arm was above my shoulder, the bottom was above my nipple.

Another dress had straps that held things up, but they had a tendency to slide over my shoulder, revealing the breast on that side. I soon learned how to cause it to slip when I wanted it to. Then there were the micro-skirts. He had me wear them when we would be seated in a place where others could look. Usually when we had patio seating, as well as a few times when we went and had dinner at a bar.

Football season started, and the guys came over as usual. On the day of the fourth game, things got really exciting and happy, then exciting and sad. Our team was the underdog, but the stars aligned, and we were hot. We were ahead 27-7 at halftime. The guys were stoked, as was Perry. Simon went for beer, so that I could continue having sex with Karl.

In the third quarter, they caught up, and passed us. But in the fourth quarter, we caught up, and at the two-minute warning, it was 34-34, and we were far from the end zone. By now, everyone was hollering and cheering on our team. Some of the guys were out of their seats, as well. Then lightning hit. We completed two passes, and were in scoring territory.

By now, everyone was standing, and shouting. Then came a run. Somehow, he evaded several tackles, and broke out. There was only one more opponent able to stop him. Everyone was cheering, and jumping up and down. The opponent stopped the runner, and it looked like the drive would fail, when suddenly a teammate joined the tackle, and the two of them managed to push the opponent back, and finally managed to score.

Everyone cheered, and jumped up and down, myself included. This went on for twenty seconds or so, when Karl shouted, "Shut up everyone! Perry's hurt." He had to repeat himself a few times before we came to our senses. I immediately went to him, and quickly determined what happened.

"His heart's stopped. Call the ambulance. Get help."

Simon shouted, "Greg, make that call." Then he pushed me aside, and pulled Perry to the floor to give him CPR. Karl soon joined in, relieving him, and they had me breathe for him. A few minutes later, we were still going when Greg let the paramedics in. They took over, and had him bundled away into the ambulance. Greg got the name, and came back in and they sent me upstairs to get dressed.

Simon took me to the hospital, where I learned Perry was pronounced dead on arrival. Simon quickly grabbed me, and when Greg and Karl showed up, he gave them the news. They did what they could, but I was crying nonstop. Eventually, Simon took me home.

Then the next day, Simon came after work, and helped me get the ball rolling. We already had adjacent lots in a nearby cemetery, so we were able to get a funeral that weekend.

I went shopping for a suitable dress, and found one I knew Perry would like, It was short, black, and somewhat see-through. I also got a hat and veil, also black. Lastly, I bought some black shoes to complete the outfit.

At the funeral, I saw a number of my in-laws, and also family. When asked, I said I wore this outfit for Perry. I didn't have to explain beyond that, as by then everyone knew he liked to show my body off. Later, I spotted the guys.

"Hello, Simon, Greg, Karl. I want you to come Monday for the game."

Simon said, "It wouldn't be right."

"It is what Perry would have wanted. Besides, I have enjoyed your company, and would miss it."

"Very well, I'll be there."

"Me too."

"Me, as well."

"Thanks fellas. See you then."

It wasn't until Monday afternoon that I realized I was naked, and didn't need to be. I could tell them I only played along, because the sex later was great. I flip-flopped that decision numerous times as I set up. Finally, the doorbell rang, and I realized I had made my decision.

I opened it, and there were the guys. They all saw I was naked, and seemed a little surprised. But they followed me to the den, and I gave them the remote. Then I went and got drinks as usual. In the first half, no one touched me, but in the second half, Karl briefly touched my breast. When I didn't reach, he played with it, and then sucked on it. I still didn't react. When they left, I told them I expected them the next week.

Next Monday, they all played with my breasts, and again Karl went further, and offered my his dick. I got a condom and we had sex, as before, and I acted like it didn't happen. Three weeks later, they were all having sex with me. Yet, it seemed that Simon was a little reluctant.

At Thanksgiving, I went out to a restaurant for their early seating. While there, it really hit me again, Perry was gone. I cried quietly.

From behind, I heard a voice close by. "Ma'am, are you okay?"

I turned, and saw my waiter. I said, "Yes. No. I don't know. I lost my husband a few weeks ago, and being here without him just hit me again."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Not really. He was the center of my life, and now he is gone."

"Then you need to find a new center. Either a new husband, or hobby, or something else you can pour yourself into and feel it is worthwhile."

"You are wise. Yet, you seem so young."

"Both my folks are psychiatrists. I'm working my way through college, as they think that is best, but I expect to follow in their footsteps. So I hear a lot about patients and therapies at home, and have learned a bit."