Sportswife Without Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like it could drive away friends."

"Oh, it can, but my folks told me long ago about that, and how to avoid it. I just need to remember to be 'helpful' when asked, or if there is someone obviously hurting as you are."

"You have a good family. Thank you. I think it best if I can just go. Can you box these up?" He nodded, and took my food.

A little while later, he came back with everything in boxes, and the boxes in a bag. When I got home, I unpacked everything, and found there was an extra box. It had a slice of pumpkin pie à la mode, with whipped topping. At the bottom of the bag was a note. My waiter recommended I eat dessert first to help my mood. I had to smile, and proceeded to do just that. That bit of happiness was enough to restore my appetite.

That night, I decided I had to widen my circle of friends. I knew the guys from Perry's job, and the people from the museum, but no one else. While church would be a great place to get to know people, I don't think my exhibitionist tendencies would be looked upon well. So I looked at other social groups, and found a gym.

While I routinely used my own pool, at least when it was warm, I didn't exercise otherwise. So I joined a beginners class. I cut off one of Perry's old t-shirts. It was a bit loose on me, but covered well enough. I went to an athletic-wear store, and bought some short shorts and a pair of sneakers. I bought the shorts a little large, but the elastic meant they stayed on.

I brought my outfit, and shoes, in a bag, along with two towels, shampoo, and squeeze soap. I wore a dress, and sandals. It wasn't until I was changing into my gym outfit, that I realized I had no underwear. Oh well. I then headed into the gym, and met the rest of the class.

When it started, there were two other women, and twelve men. The instructor, Roger, put us through our paces, and we worked up a sweat. Roger, however, showed almost no sweat, even though he did everything we did. Clearly, we were out of shape. With half the men, it was obvious. But the other half weren't too bad. One woman was very heavy, but she seemed to have a lot of will to do everything. The other woman was heavier than me, but nowhere close to the first woman. Given what I saw, I didn't think she would last.

I did notice a lot of eyes on my swaying breasts, but I did my best to ignore that. After class, I stuck around with the others, and chatted a bit with them. I wanted to cultivate some new friends, so I spent time with them. When we went back to the locker room, I noticed my t-shirt was still plastered to me, at least down the front. I showered, and went home.

Even though it got colder, I continued to get the weekend mail in the nude. It just seemed to be what he would want. I did hurry, and chose not to talk for very long. There were limits. When I got inside, I saw my nipples were quite pointy, and enjoyed that.

Monday nights became more routine, and I had sex with all the guys as the game went on. We eventually got sufficiently used to each other, that everyone came all the time. Sometimes, we sent out for dinner, and I got it when the doorbell rang.

In the meantime, at the gym, the rumor mill outed me as 'that' woman. By that time, the one lady quit, as did several of the men. I partnered with the other lady, and her enthusiasm helped me. She lost a lot of weight, while I lost a little.

I complained to the instructor, but he said, "You lost less because you were gaining muscle mass." He then placed his hand on my stomach, and said, "See here? Muscles. Definition, or at least, signs of it."

I stepped over to a mirror, and looked. "Oh, I can see it now."

"Yes. You are doing good."

Two weeks later, the other woman said she was being transferred, and wouldn't see me anymore. I was sad about that, but at least I was now friends with most of the guys. Roger assigned the other men, in sequence, as my partner. That was, no one would be left out of the joy of a female partner.

The next week, I had an accident, and caught my shorts on a piece of equipment. As I shopped, I tried out any number of other shorts. I had noticed the guys liked to look up the leg holes when I did a split. I'm sure they saw my pussy a few times. I looked for a replacement that would stay up on its own, yet have even wider leg holes, so the guys got a better view. I then bought a t-shirt about the same color, but a size larger than the one I was currently using. Back home, I trimmed it a little shorter, so that more of my boobs would show, while my nipples were still covered.

The second class, I got a few compliments, but I also noted a lot more covert looks checking me out. When we cycled through the equipment, I saw I had cut just the right amount off. When I reached over my head to grab the weight bar, my nipples briefly showed. They also showed briefly whenever I reached the top before pulling back down. I knew Roger saw, yet he said nothing.

The class finished mid-December, but I signed up for the third class. It was a 'Get fit for Valentine's Day' class, and the recommended wear for women included a skirt, and a bikini top. After I signed up, I had a naughty thought. The class didn't require me to wear panties.

During the break, I bought some small gifts for the guys. Mainly sports related. For myself, I bought a thin white bikini that went transparent when wet. When the new gym class started up, I learned I was the only woman, and Roger was again the leader. He sure liked my outfit. So did the other guys, especially when they learned I didn't wear panties.

Back home, the teams were being eliminated, until the final game before the Super Bowl. The next Monday had no game, to give the teams time to prepare. So I was surprised when Simon called me.

"Janet? Would you mind if I came over? There's something I need to talk with you about."

"Sure, come on over."

The doorbell rang, at the same time he hung up. I went to the door, and there he was.

"You're already here?"

His eyes got big, seeing that I was nude. He just asked, "May I come in?"

"Sure." I stepped aside, and headed for the den. He followed. Then I asked, "What's up?"

"Uh... It's about your husband. He hypnotized you, many times."

"I know he tried, but he never actually did."

"What! I saw him do it a number of times."

"Think back to what you saw. Did it seem polished? Or did he ever tell me not to remember anything?"

"Um, no."

"Let me show you something. I'll be right back." I went to my work room, and pulled out one of my psych textbooks. Returning, I handed it to him.

"What's this? A book on psychology?"

"Yes. Look at the chapter headings." He opened the book to the table of contents. "Look for the hypnosis chapter, and turn to it." Again, after a bit, he went about one-third of the way in. "Now skim the section titles... See how it is teaching how to hypnotize someone?"

"Yes."

"Now open to the front inside cover. Who's name is there."

"Yours."

"That was my textbook. We both majored in business. I focused on art, with a side in psychology. I wanted to understand the artists, and to be able to explain them to people. Along the way, I picked up the art of hypnotism."

"Really? Then what was going on?"

"We wanted kids, and I wasn't catching. So we saw the doctors, and eventually learned he could not have kids due to several factors. That news sent him into depression. We both needed therapy, but he wouldn't go. I asked if I should hypnotize him to get him to therapy, and the therapist agreed. But his interest in sex plummeted, since he couldn't have kids. The therapist helped with the depression. He was no longer focused on our future as a family, and instead focused on the present.

"For my part, I wanted to help, and eventually resorted to hypnotism to learn his true thoughts, since he wouldn't answer my questions. That set me on the path of exhibitionism. He got off on watching others see my body, and on you guys having sex with me right in front of him. Didn't you ever wonder?"

"I did, but not for long. I didn't want to lose a good thing."

"I know what you mean. What was a surprise for me, however, was I liked being his showpiece. I was getting off on the attention, not just from you guys, but also from others. It took many small steps, but now I don't mind being seen. Perry routinely took me shoe shopping while I wore a miniskirt without panties. He also had me show off lingerie at the mall changing rooms where others could see me. And I liked it."

"What about now?"

"Perry asked me to go about the house in the nude, unless we had guests other than you guys. I got used to it, and even like the surprise I see when I open the front door. Just like I saw on your face tonight."

"What about the sex during the game?"

"Once we learned we couldn't have kids, the only sex I had was when Perry was aroused by others seeing or doing me. I loved him, and felt that the price was worth it for sex with him. Since then, since I like sex, I have continued to have you guys come over. It is only one night a week, but I essentially have a gang bang each week. I'm looking forward to next week."

"Oh... Um... What will you do afterwards?"

"Well, I joined a gym, and entered a class. I got to know a few guys in that class. Now I am in another class, to get me ready for Valentine's Day. I wear a short skirt, and a bikini top that disappears when wet. Sweat will get it wet. With no panties, any time I do a split, I likely am flashing everyone. So far, no one has complained, and since I am the only woman in the class, I don't think that will change."

"Oh my. What will you do when one of the guys asks you out?"

"I will likely go out with him. If he tries to feel me up, I will see if I can hypnotize him into inviting me to shower with him in the men's locker room."

"But won't the other guys see?"

"Yep. But since he will be trying to sneak me in, and I won't tell, I will wind up showering with him. Probably even have sex with him."

"What if you're caught?"

"I'll cover my breasts with my hands, but not my pussy. Then I'll grab my clothes, and rush to the women's locker room through the gym. Once there, I'll dry off and get dressed. But I doubt it will be long before someone asks me out, or invites me into the men's locker room."

"You are a minx."

"That's not the only thing. They have a mixed sauna. If it's late, I think I'll use it, and only wear a towel."

"That's not all that sexual."

"I'll take it off to sit on."

"Oh."

"So, was that all you wanted to talk about?"

"Essentially."

"Then follow me."

I got up, and headed upstairs. He followed me, and I went into my bedroom. There I put the book on my nightstand, then got on the bed and spread my legs.

"Why don't you get naked. I could use a good fuck. Here's a condom." I reached into the nightstand drawer, and pulled one out.

"Are you sure?"

"I am sure. We've been having quickies for a while. I want to know what you're like when you have time."

"Oh!"

He hurriedly got undressed, until I told him to slow down. He made love to me for over an hour. As I walked him to the door, I said, "I work Saturday, but have Monday off. Please visit again. I'd like more of this slow, caring sex."

Just as I was about to open the door, he hugged me, and then pulled my head in for a kiss. Then embarrassed, he pulled quickly away. He then left. I went back to the den, and sat quietly. An hour later, I put the TV on, and watched a movie.

Watching the Super Bowl, I got laid so many times. I didn't bother to count.

At the gym, it didn't take long for one of the men to ask me out. Once he started fingering me, I looked for a way to put him under. It was right after he came inside me, that I got my chance. I convinced him that he could sneak me into the men's locker room to shower with him.

The next class, he actually tried to sneak me in. I did go in with him, even though I saw two others watch us go in. I put my outfit in his locker, and went to the shower with him. Like the women's locker room, it was a common shower, so there was no way I wouldn't be seen.

When he seemed hesitant to go in while there was someone else showering, I said, "Let's go. I'm real horny. I want you now."

It seemed I read him right. He went in, and pulled me with him. Once in the shower, I took his mind off of where he was, or who could see. We proceeded to have sex, even as we washed each other. When we pulled apart, he finally noticed the audience.

"Uh... sorry. I thought we could do this without getting caught."

"I don't mind. I had a good time."

While the crowd gathered, I realized my 'panic' scene would not work if I was to have sex in the men's locker room again. So I just let them look. I put my gym clothes back on, and my top instantly became transparent, since I was quite wet from the shower. I then thanked him, and went to the women's locker room, and took another shower, so I could wash my hair.

Class was three times a week, and I wound up having sex in the men's locker room half the time. I had sex with Simon a few times, as well.

The next to last class before Valentine's Day, Roger asked me to stay a moment.

"What can I do for you, Roger?"

"I wanted you to know that the owner knows you have been having sex in the men's locker room."

"Oh. Um... am I being kicked out?"

"No. The owner was worried if he had any liability if he allowed it to continue. It turns out that sex is allowed, as long as it is consensual, and no kids are about. We don't accept kids, so we're good. What I wanted to tell you was something else he learned."

"What's that?"

"Due to some recent lawsuits, you can legally exercise topless. Interested?"

Rather than answer, I just took my top off. He laughed at that.

"That would be a yes. I have also noticed you have had sex with several of the guys in the class. Might I be able to have the pleasure?"

"Of course. Shall we?"

"Sure."

A number of people watched me go into the men's room, and later have sex with Roger. Starting with the next class, I just used the men's locker room instead of the women's. Likewise, I no longer tried to sneak into the sauna and lay on my towel. Instead, I just openly placed my towel down, and sat on it cross-legged. Many stared at my tits, and pussy. It didn't take long for word to spread. Not only my naked presence, but also about the rules concerning sex. The next session, the guy asking me for sex was surprised I had a condom. But he used it.

I signed up for the next class, in late spring. However, I used the men's locker room, and while I still wore a skirt, it was shorter than the one I wore for the last class. I didn't wear a top. After class, I would use the sauna naked, and be carrying a condom. Then I went to the men's locker room to shower, with a second condom. After the first guy in either place, if another guy presented a condom, I would have sex a second time.

Throughout the spring, I continued to see Simon. He even took me out a few times. In the summer, he took me out every Sunday night, and went swimming with me every Wednesday evening. I invited him as my guest a few times to the gym, as I wanted him to know I had expanded my circle of friends. He also saw I had expanded my circle of men I had sex with.

Late summer, I realized he was looking for a ring. He was also trying to figure out a way to handle the change in the Monday-night dynamic of football and sex. He must have figured out something because right after we ate dinner, he proposed to me. I accepted.

Over the next few weeks, we talked about everything. Since Greg and Karl both had girlfriends, we decided to continue with them coming over, but that they should bring their girls. I, on the other hand, would be dressed, even if provocatively, so as not to intimidate them too much. I would continue to wear my abbreviated gym outfit, but I would no longer have sex there. We would get married the weekend before the Super Bowl, to avoid a game-day conflict.

We were able to rent space at a local hunting lodge. The justice of the peace stood at the fireplace, and we faced him. The crowd was all about the huge room, with additional people watching from the balcony. Once the ceremony was over, the dining area was opened, and we cut the cake. The reception was also there, but it was buffet style, and outside were a lot of picnic tables. We had a cash bar, as well as some of the rooms available for guests. The master bedroom, however, was our suite, and the one beside held the gifts. We retired to our bedroom in the evening, and most of the crowd left then.

The fireplace room held those too drunk to drive, and too stupid to rent one of the rooms. Other couples rode the van back to town, where they could get a cab. The van made a round trip every half hour. Simon and I, however, had lots of sex that night, and made a bit of noise. The only ones who stayed overnight and didn't know what we were doing, were those too drunk to notice anything. The next day, we enjoyed a shower, and then loaded the van up with presents, and it took us to my home right after lunch.

We hired a moving company to bring all Simon's stuff over, and get everything set up. His furniture was put in storage, but the rest came to the house. When we returned from our Christmas honeymoon, we got to putting everything in the right place, and making room for his big stuff. My work room got everything that was in Perry's work room, and Simon's stuff went there, if a place could not be found quickly. Eventually, we donated some furniture, to reduce the clutter, and over the next few months, we got everything where we wanted.

While I stopped picking up the mail in the nude, I did continue to wear provocative clothing when I went out. Then I learned I was pregnant. We were going to have a family. We decided that his or her middle name would be Perry, in honor of my first husband.