Spreading Christmas Cheer Pt. 03

Story Info
Sexual encounters everywhere, competition is fierce.
1.8k words
4.45
2.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 24

I woke to my iPhone alarm. As usually happens, it took a moment for me to remember where I was. The hotel was quiet this early. When I called room service, they promised to rush coffee and Danish up as soon as possible. There was just enough time for me to shower and shave my crotch and legs.

When the doorbell rang, a young man in a hotel uniform was waiting. He was about 25 or so and was cute but not what I call handsome. He set up the coffee and pastries on the table and turned to me. He said, "My name is Alan. I heard from John that you give options instead of cash for tips. Is that right?"

I smiled and said that was true. "What option do you want?"

He replied, "You have beautiful feet, could I have a foot job with us both naked."

I grinned and said, "That sounds like fun. Can you take a photo of my feet wrapped around your erection? I'd like to keep it to remember you." He agreed and started to undress.

Since I was still in a dressing gown, I only needed to slip it off to show him my offering. We came together for a very nice kiss that aroused us. I reached down and began stroking his penis as we kissed. He was at full pressure in just a moment.

Alan lay on the bed with a pillow under his head. He asked me to get on my knees and show him my ass with my feet behind me rubbing his cock. He took my feet in hand, rubbed some Vaseline on and stroked his cock with my soles and toes surrounding it. His hands and cock were very warm as he slid my feet up and down his shaft. He stopped only long enough to snap a photo.

After a moment, I realized I might be able to rush the process along by spreading my cheeks to show him my asshole and gape my pussy. That worked.

His grunts and quicker pace of stroking with my feet told the story. He shot sperm all over my legs and pedicure. He must have been saving that load for a long time. It went everywhere.

He had brought extra linen napkins and we used one to clean up. Before he dressed, Alan said, "You have a beautiful pussy. Can I kiss it?"

I grinned and spread my legs. "Go to it," I said. He not only kissed it but licked it for a minute or longer. He was a nice guy and knew what made himself and me happy. When he walked out, he thanked me and wished me a Merry Christmas. After taking another shower, I called down for fresh towels.

The coffee was dark, rich but not bitter like most. The blueberry Danish and lemon scone were fantastic. Studying my phone, I saw a text message from my husband. He was checking to see how my trip with the girls was going. I just replied, "Great."

The room attendant, Maria, arrived with fresh linens. As she cleaned the room and vacuumed, I noticed her glancing at me several times. She seemed to only speak Spanish. She had a nice smile. Just before she finished, a man walked in and closed the door behind him.

He said, "My name is Paco and I'm Maria's boyfriend. Travis sent me and said I might be able to help you."

"I'm glad to see you Paco. What do you have in mind?"

"Maria and I've talked about having a threesome. Would you help us with that?" I glanced at her. She was smiling.

"I would enjoy that," I replied. Paco nodded at Maria and all of us removed our clothing. Maria had a beautiful body with full breasts and large dark brown nipples. Her pussy was shaved. We came together on the king bed. I laid back on the pillows and let them take the lead.

To my surprise, it was Maria who opened my legs and began licking my clit and pussy. Her hand worked the erection of Paco. He reached under and cupped her breast as he kissed the nape of her neck.

As Maria enjoyed me, I watched as Paco went behind her and inserted into either her pussy or ass, I couldn't tell which. She moaned and her eyes locked on mine. My clit tingled from her licking. She had a wild look and dilated eyes, obviously sensing an orgasm coming. When it arrived, she raised her head, closed her eyes and trembled. After uttering a few appropriate words in Spanish, she rolled over and rested. Paco moved between my legs, put on a new condom, and took his pleasure. He wasn't very big, and he was experienced. Two check marks in my book.

His thrusts were smooth and rhythmic. He hit all the right spots when my feet reached for the ceiling. That was the first time my G-spot had been hit this trip. I was in total bliss and ready for the big one when it came knocking. I about lost my mind. I could feel myself ejaculating around his cock, but my mind was totally focused on the tingles racing up and down my legs and chest. To hell with the water soaking my bed.

He pulled out and moved over to Maria. She spread her legs. Paco went to work again as I watched. This guy was like a robot, it seemed. I wondered when he would cum. I laid there and watched their eager sex unfold. It was beautiful to watch as her breasts shook and trembled with each thrust. Although I'd never done such a thing, I moved over, took her breast under control and sucked on her erect nipple. Their bodies continued bouncing until Paco stopped, closed his eyes and shot his load. It was beautiful to watch these two people do their thing in front of me.

We hugged before they left. I had fresh towels, a clean sheet and a dry pad under it before Maria was satisfied. Paco thanked me and wished me a Merry Christmas. My iPhone camera had captured the whole encountered.

A quick call to Deb and Alex confirmed lunch at the pool side café. I put on a light green bikini and a wrap for the dining area. My plan was to catch some sun afterwards.

After ordering, we quietly discussed our progress. Alex claimed to have had one encounter after we talked the previous night and one that morning with a room service guy named John. I kept my mouth shut as she bragged. That is difficult for me.

Deb had nothing going last night but scored twice that morning. She met a soccer player in the gym working out. He was in town for a tournament and was missing his girlfriend. Deb said, "After we talked, I said that I was in town for some fun and I'd like to help with his homesickness. We walked to his room and got down to it. He was good. While we were screwing, his roommate returned from breakfast. After being told the story, the teammate happily joined in. He was homesick also. I fucked both. Here's the photo to prove it."

The photo was of three naked people with their faces blanked out. It was time-stamped and proved her account.

After my report, it was clear that I was in the lead by four scores. Lexi and Deb insisted that I pay for lunch. They were concerned and knew there was much work to be done. Both left to troll the casino while I relaxed by the pool.

An hour later, a middle-aged man sat in the lounge chair next to me. We had a pleasant exchange as strangers often do in a resort setting. As we talked, I pretended to be concerned about my sun exposure and asked if he could apply some suntan lotion on my back. He took the bottle and dripped it on my shoulders before rubbing it in. I reached behind and unhooked my bikini top so he could do my entire back. He could easily see the exposed sides of my breasts.

After doing my back and legs, he asked, "Have you had lunch yet?"

I replied, "No and I'm famished. You want to grab something? I'll buy since you were so kind to help me."

He said he'd be happy to join me. His name was David. We agreed to return to our rooms and change into more appropriated restaurant attire. I said, "Just knock on my door when you're ready. I'm in 4712." Since he was in 4729, that worked perfectly.

After showering, I put on a silk dressing gown and deliberately waited for his knock. A plan was coming together in my mind.

His knock wasn't long in coming. I splashed a little water on my hair and took a towel with me to the door.

"Oh, hi David. You're quick. I just showered and my hair is still a little wet. Come on in and watch TV or something while I finish dressing. The something he chose to watch was me, thank goodness.

He sat on the sofa and turned the TV on. I walked to the bathroom that could easily be seen from the sofa. Leaving the door open, I took my gown off and vigorously dried my hair. The refection in the mirror showed that his eyes were focused on me as my tits bounced up and down and my butt shifted from one side to the other. I put on a show he would never forget.

While I had his full attention, I walked out, still totally naked, and said, "David, would you help me. I have a high sex drive and I'm horny as hell today. Would you make love to me?"

I thought he was going to faint and seemed to be in a state of shock. David said, "I'm married but she is so frigid I haven't had sex in a while. Are you sure I'm the one you want? You could get any man to help."

I said, "I like men your age. You always know how to treat a woman's body." I walked to the sofa and stood over him to offer my boobs for his attention. No man can resist large breasts just a foot away from their face.

We were on the bed with him fully inserted in less than five minutes. There was a lot of grunting and groaning as we made the bed squeak. When I felt he was getting close, I asked him to stop. I turned over onto my stomach and spread my cheeks. David, can you lick my ass? That will send me over the edge. He did and it did. He unloaded on my ass, and we were soon at lunch. That's when I learned he was a US Marshall on temporary assignment in Vegas.

The End of Part 3