Spreading Christmas Cheer Pt. 02

Story Info
Competition is fierce. Many men are entertained.
1.4k words
4.36
2.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 23 Evening

I ordered roasted duck in an orange reduction sauce, a tossed salad, roasted new potatoes and steamed asparagus from room service, courtesy of an anonymous benefactor. The iPhone camera was on and in position in case I needed it.

The room service delivery was by a very handsome and young black man in a hotel uniform. After arranging the meal on a table, he seemed to be waiting for a tip like the porter had done. His name was John.

I explained that my tips were personal in nature.

"John, I appreciate you delivering this great meal. As a token of my thanks, I want to offer you three options. You can take a tip of $15. Or you can lick my pussy for five minutes or you can have me suck you cock for five minutes. Which would you like?"

He smiled and asked me to repeat those options. He wasn't sure he heard it correctly. After I repeated my offer, he said, "Are you trying to trap me or set me up?"

"Of course not. I'm visiting here to have a good time. I love sex and I can tell from the look in your eyes when you saw me that you like it too. So how about it?

"My baby mommas are all black and they suck my cock almost daily. I've not seen or licked a white woman's pussy. Are you serious?"

"I am. I like my pussy licked and I'm sure you're a pro at it."

"Do I have to pay you anything?"

"Nothing." To prove my sincerity, I dropped my tights and showed him my naked crotch. I pointed to my mons pubis and spread my legs to give him a preview. "Here you go, have at it."

He walked to me, picked me up and threw me onto the bed, like I was a rag doll. John was strong and the look in his eyes were animal-like. He spread my legs and engulfed my vulva with his mouth. His tongue entered my vagina and explored a couple of inches inside. He knew all about a woman's clit and his attention to mine with his nose made me squirm with excitement.

Just when I was relaxing to enjoy his full attention, I felt a finger rubbing my asshole using something like the lubrication from my vagina or his spittle. Although I clinched my sphincter muscle to prevent his finger's entry, it was no use. In it went.

"Be easy, John. I don't do anal."

I felt his finger slowly withdraw and refocus his full attention to every part of my crotch. He was wild with energy and the firmness of his tongue amazed me. Although his five minutes were up, I let him continue until he stood and pumped his semen all over my legs. He had a big cock and big sack that hung low. I was glad I didn't offer to fuck him. It would've hurt.

"Thank you, John. If any of your friends want a good time, send them up. I'm here until Christmas noon."

"I will; do you also fuck?"

"I do but your cock would never fit me. I'm not that big."

"Okay, I understand. Thank you."

He pushed the delivery cart out and wished me a Merry Christmas.

***

The dinner was excellent. The duck was very tender, and the orange sauce was delicious.

After showering, I called Alex and Deb using Zoom. They were resting after a very tiring afternoon. Deb claimed to have scored with three men, including a sandy haired young guy who was a valet parking attendant. It must have been the same kid that opened my limo door. She said he admitted to being a virgin and had no idea what to do. He was very nervous when first arriving at her door. She made sure he was at least 18 and carefully inspected his driver's license.

Deb said, "Once inside, I asked how I could help him. He said a friend told him I was very friendly and to see me for a good time. I don't normally do this, but I kissed him as I reached for his crotch. He was hard. I dropped to my knees and freed that young pecker. It flopped straight out and was so hard I could have hung my laundry on it. He exploded after just a minute of my attention. We never made it to bed so he's still technically a virgin."

Lexi asked, "Did you get a photo?"

"Sure did. He let me snap one of his erection when I lied and told him how big he was."

I asked, "Lexi, how did you do?"

Lexi said, "Not as good as Deb. I did give one blow job to a maintenance man who came to fix my shower head. He came back with a friend about an hour later and we had a threesome for about 30 minutes. They were both crude and were probably used to fucking streetwalkers. I'm not dealing with maintenance guys again. At least they wore condoms."

I said, "I don't think you can count the same man twice."

Deb replied, "No, you can't. That was a rule we had last year, and we all agreed to continue those same rules this year."

Lexi said, "Damn it. I forgot. I took that guy up my ass for nothing. Well, at least his prick was small. Shit."

They asked me about my afternoon. After I gave my account, both realized I was ahead. But I was only beginning.

As 9:00pm news came on, my doorbell rang. I quickly put on a dressing gown and looked through the peep hole. Two black guys in hotel uniforms were there. After opening the door, one of them said John had sent them. I invited them in.

Shaquan reached for my gown and took it off my shoulders while his buddy Travis began sucking my nipples. Their hands were all over me. I asked for timeout and walked to the bed while they undressed. Both had larger cocks than I usually entertain but weren't near as big as John's. John evidently told them I don't do anal so that was never attempted.

After Shaquan spend a few minutes licking my vulva and fingering my vagina, he gave way to Travis who rammed me. He was a no-nonsense fucker and let me have it. He was hitting my stomach with his poker on every thrust but it felt good. I was definitely full. When Shaquan began rubbing my clit and sucking a nipple, I was in heaven. These guys were good. Their teamwork was well practiced, it seemed.

After both emptied their balls in me, I walked to the shower and washed thoroughly as they watched from the doorway. After drying with the last clean towel, I sat on the sofa. They sat on the bed to talk.

I said, "I trust you enjoyed my hospitality."

Travis replied, "You're the first white woman I've fucked. You're good at it. My baby mammas are mostly way overweight and it's just a bunch of flab bouncing around when I'm trying to fuck them. Only one has a nice figure like you but her current husband only shares her with me when I win a bet."

Shaquan said, "Her husband users her body to pay me for cocaine I get for him. I supply many guests here so if you want some, let me know. I'll get it for you free."

Travis said to Shaquan, "Speaking of fat bitches, have you fucked Shana recently?

"Two days ago. She's really porking up."

"I stopped by her place last night. She always wants me to lick her asshole but I almost couldn't find it. Her butt cheeks must weight 100 pounds each," Travis said.

I thanked them and said, "I'm in a little contest with two other women to see how many sexual experiences we can have in 48 hours. A lot of money is involved. You could help me by rounding up more volunteers to visit with me. Could you do that?"

"Hell yes," Travis said. "But we can't do you again, can we?"

"If I win, I'll take you on again Christmas afternoon." They looked at each other and grinned. Their expressions showed their brain gears were turning. The last thing we did was take a group selfie with all of us naked. It only showed us from the neck down. Their long dicks were in sharp focus.

I was sore that night but slept well. Sex is tiring. I wondered if my husband's mistress was as sore.

End of Part 2