Spring Break

Story Info
Lynne is kidnapped over spring break.
10.7k words
4.21
56.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late Wednesday March 10th, days until spring break

He sits on a bench in the dark corner of the campus across from the library waiting for her to come out. "Lynne" he breaths to himself as his mind drifts for a minute to picture her long dark hair covering her beautifully shy face. She is the most precious woman he has ever seen. Since the first day of classes this semester he has thought of nothing but having her. However, she's too focused on her grades and blending in with her classmates to notice him. She should know she could never be able to blend in with her peers.

He was so wrapped up in thinking about her, he almost missed her coming out of the library. He sighs has he notices Aaron Logan is walking her back to her dorm. That annoying prick is never very far from her. Too bad his competition doesn't stand a chance. Only he knows how to please Lynne in the way she needs. Lynne could never guess how badly every guy wants her, but he is the one that will have the prize at the end, just wait and see. He follows them in the night trying to get close enough to hear their conversation.

"What are your plans for spring break this year?" Aaron asks

"No plans, I will probably be one of the only students staying on campus," she responds. He can tell from where he is standing she is blushing. If only she knew how wrong she was. He found out she never left campus for the holidays. Which makes spring break the perfect time to make her his, only his.

He stops just on the other side of the tree in front of her dorm watching as Aaron tries to convince her to meet up with him tomorrow to study for midterms. She is just to polite in her response, saying she would have to see. She turns and rushes into her dorm. Both him and Aaron stay glued to the spot watching as she disappears inside. Aaron walks off toward the boys dorm once she has vanished, but not him, he needs to know she made it too her room safely. He looks up to the 9th floor window of her room and waits for her to turn on the light. After a few more moments the light turns on and he knows she is safe. He adjust his pants before slowly making his way back to his car.

Just 9 more days until she will become his.

Thursday March 11th, 8days until spring break.

I slowly make my way to my 1 o'clock psych class, quizzing myself on the material I'm about to be tested on and feeling ready. Im so glad to get one midterm over with before the others start next week.

Taking my usual seat in the back of the class 15 mins before class starts. This is my routine, I really hate the hustle and bustle of the crowds which will start to scramble to class soon. Unlike usual, Professor Drew is already here setting up for the midterm. I watch him through my hair getting lost in a day dream staring him. What can I say, I have a major crush on him. He is a new doctoral student and is required to teach this course, but he seems to enjoy teaching and is very good at it. I am so lost in my daydream of Professor Drew, I don't notice Sara has sat down next to me and is talking.

I look up at Sara and blush slightly, "sorry what did you say?"

Sara laughs, "I asked if you are ready"

"oh, yes. Let's get this over with." I reply.

Just as Sara is about to respond Professor Drew gets everyone's attention. He starts with a few announcements including no class next Thursday and as we turn in our tests we will be receiving our last papers back.

The test is a bit harder than I expected it to be with 5 essay questions and 75 multiple choice. It takes me close to the end of class to get it finished. Wow there are only 2 others students left when I get up to turn in my test. As I hand my test to Professor Drew he hands me a paper with an office appointment setup for this afternoon at 5, not my paper. I look up at him surprised and he smiles.

I lean in and whisper, "Where is my paper?"

"We will discuss it at 5" then looks at the other two still taking the test, dismissing me.

SHIT, my paper was good. It took me 2 weeks to write it. After staring at him a second too long in my shock, I slowly walk out of the classroom. Luckily, Sara didn't hangout to wait for me. My next two classes go by in a blur and I barely retained anything. I am smart enough to setup a recorder so I could go back and listen later when I'm not so preoccupied.

My last class lets out at 4:30 and I'm not sure what to do with myself for the 30 minutes until my meeting, I head to the far end of campus where Professors Drew's office is located. I sit outside his door for 15 minutes before he calls me in. By now I am a nervous reck. My hands and legs are vibrating so bad I can't sit still. Professor Drew notices and smiles at me.

"Please don't be to concerned. I asked you to come to my office to discuss plagiarism, Ms. Reese. Someone somehow got access to your paper and turned it in as their own."

A quick flash of relief washes over my body. Wait someone turned in my paper? "What do you mean?"

He hands me my paper to look over then hands me another one similar but not quite the same. It's my rough draft. Wow as I look over it I noticed they hardly changed anything even though it still needed a lot of work. "Oh my god"

"I know this must be a shock to you but, do you know Alyssa Smith?" He asks gently

I can't speak because I am in shock so I nod my head in response. As if understanding he just sits and waits for me to process everything so I can correctly answer his question. I swear I sit there staring at him blindly for 10 minutes before I find my voice. "Yes, she is my roommate"

We discuss the process of reporting plagiarism to the school and what will happen to Alyssa. Expelled, geez. While Alyssa and I aren't super close I did think we were friends. How can she do this to me. By the time we wrap up its 6:30. Professor Drew offers to walk with me back to my dorm and while normally I would jump at the chance to talk with him more, I'm too distracted and in some serious need of some alone time to think.

After making my way back across campus I stop. I don't want to go back to my room and risk confronting her yet. I end up at the library. I make my way to the back area on the 3rd floor where I discovered a little peace and quite my first semester here. It's my sanctuary; a place I can be alone and get some work done. Apparently people think its creepy being up here alone and avoid it like the plague, which is fine with me. I have shown my secret cove to a few of my closet friends so they can find me if they need to since this has become my favorite spot on campus. I snuggle up in one of the oversized chairs, put in my headphones, and pull out my books to study.

What seems like minutes later I feel a small shake of my shoulder. I open my eyes to see one of my best friends Aaron staring at me shaking his head. "What's up sleepyhead?" He grins and takes the seat beside me. Aaron is a good guy. Although when we first meet, I thought he would be like all the other guys. Be nice, ask me out then ditch me when I said no. But he surprised me when he never pushed me to be more than friends. Since then we have hit it off nicely. I smile then frown as the days events come crashing over me.

Aaron must see my discomfort, "what's going on in that head of yours?"

With a sigh and a tear I begin to fill him in. Saying it out loud to another person makes all the information really sink in and I am overcome with grief at what Alyssa did. Aaron gets up to sit down next to me in the oversized chair, pulling me to his side as I cry. It feels nice to be able to let out my frustrations. Aaron just sits and listens when I talk then let's us sit in silence as I work out the problem on my own. Maybe I should reconsider the just friends thing with Aaron; he has proven to be a true friend and not just after an easy lay.

I guess I fall asleep again because before I know it Aaron is waking me up to say the library is closing. Crap, now where am I gonna go? I still don't want to go back to my room but what choice do I really have.

Luckily she isn't there when I enter. I make quick work of a shower and climb into bed completely exhausted.

Thursday, March 18, 1 day until spring break

The last week has flown by, I made it through all my midterms and the plagiarism issue with Alyssa. She confessed to stealing my work and agreed to leave the campus on good terms. She left campus 2 days ago. Between professor Drew's and Aaron's support, I have survived the week. I have really gotten to know professor Drew throughout this process and while I still have a small crush on him I know nothing will come from my crush since I am his student and he has been nothing but professional through this whole ordeal.

Aaron on the other hand has been a dream. Helping to keep me focused on studying for midterms and keeping me preoccupied while Alyssa moved out. I have decided to give him a chance and asked him to go out to celebrate with me tonight. He seemed really excited about my invitation and agreed to pick me up at 7:30 tonight.

I have gone through every outfit I own and have decided on a cute spring dress with a sweater and modest heels. Applying just a hint of makeup and finishing my look with a soft pink lip gloss. I take a deep breath has I head down to the common area where he is waiting. Aaron is dressed very nicely with jeans and a button down shirt. I drink him in as he approaches me with a huge smile on his face.

"You look gorgeous in that dress" he practically drools

I blush a deep crimson red "thank you, you clean up very nicely yourself."

Taking my hand he leads me down to the parking lot and his car. He opens my door for me and then slips into the driver seat. "Does Italian food sound okay?" He asks as he pulls out onto the street.

"Sounds perfect" I reply.

I am extremely nervous while I try and fail to make small talk, God what he must think of me. He chuckles at me while reaching over to give my knee a gentle squeeze. "Hey, we are just two friends going out to celebrate the end of midterms, there's nothing to be nervous about" he reassures me.

I smile and nod but keep quite the rest of the way to the restaurant. Noticing he doesn't pull his arm back but gently strokes circles around my exposed thigh making the silence not so awkward.

The restaurant is beautiful and fancy. We order and really get to know each other over dinner. While sharing a dessert I ask him about his plans for spring break.

"Well this year me and my family are going to the beach." He beems looking really excited about his vacation.

I smile politely but can't help to feel a tinge of jealous that he has a family to go home to.

"What about you, why aren't you going home for spring break?" He asks

"No family to go home to, my parents died when I was 12 in a car crash, my grandma raised me after that but her health isn't as good as it use to be. I had to move her to a nursing home my senior year of high school," a tears runs down my cheek " she has dementia and doesn't know who I am anymore" I wipe the tear from my face and smile sadly at Aaron. Wow Lynne! what a way to put a damper on this date, I yell at myself.

Surprising me yet again, Aaron reaches out and takes my hand giving it a squeeze, " I am very sorry, Lynne. I didn't mean to upset you."

"How could you have known? I haven't told anyone on campus about my life before college. Besides its not something that can be changed." I shrug

Aaron quickly changes the topic lightening the mood. The trip back to my dorm is less awkward and the conversation flows easily between us. I find myself staring over at him with a huge grin on my face. Hmmmm what do I do now? Let him drop me off or invite him up? Now that Alyssa is gone it wouldn't be weird if he was in my room. As we pull up to the dorm I muster up the courage to ask him up. His grin was well worth asking.

After signing mine and Aaron's life away at the front desk we make our way to my room. It's just a square box with 2 beds, desks, and dressers but it's cozy and mine. My side of the room is all covered in posters of my favorite movies, bands, and a collage of old family photos. Aaron takes some time to take in my room. I sit on the bed watching him as he gets to know me better just by being here. I feel exposed for some reason like he is getting to see the deep dark parts usually no one is able to reach.

Finally he turns and looks at me, his eyes darkening as he approaches asking for permission. I don't protest and allow him to stand between my legs in front of me. One of his hands reaches up as his fingers trace up my cheek then around my head pulling me toward his lips, which are soft. then his tongue gently explores my mouth. My hands snake up his chest and around his neck pulling him closer to me. A small moan softly escapes my lips into him as his other hand slides up my inner thigh bring the hem of my dress up with it. My legs spread wider giving him permission and better access.

He groans as his finger rub against my lace thong pushing the material to the side. I pull back from the kiss arching my back as his fingers slip between my wet lips rubbing gentle circles around my clit. Oh my god his fingers feel amazing. Gasping out I lose control of my body. His lips find my neck and gently suck adding to the sweet pleasure. One hand expertly working my clit the other holding on to my hip keeping me in place unable to move. My moans grow louder as his fingers work faster pushing me to the edge then he sinks his teeth into my neck pushing me over. I cum hard crying out in my pleasure. His fingers slow then slip from me. He brings them up to his lips and taste me while I stare into his eyes unable to look away.

He smiles down at me "God you are so responsive, can't wait for next time." He winks and takes a few steps back.

Wait he's stopping? What? No I need more, I want him inside me now. "Next time?" I whisper in confusion.

"Yes next time." He locks his eyes with mine and I can see how badly he wants me but he is holding back for some reason. "I don't want go to far tonight and have you regretting it over spring break while I'm gone and out of touch. So with that said, I think it's time to say goodnight."

I blush deeply all the way to my toes. Wow why did I wait so long to start this? He really is the perfect gentleman. "Okay" I say all breathy as I slide down off the bed and fix myself. He pulls me close again locking our lips with both of his hands on my face holding me hostage. I get lost in his kiss tasting my arousal on his tongue. I run my hands down his body feeling how hard he has become. Maybe I can return the favor...my hand squeezes his length but he pushes me back growling. "If you do that again I won't be able to control myself and I want this to work between us." He bends down and quickly kisses my lips again then grabs my hand leading me to the door.

I walk him out and decide to show him what's to come after spring break with my mouth pressed to his. He rubs his erection against my hip to show how much he wants me then pulls back. "I hope you enjoy your spring break, I will call you when I get back." He winks, gives me one more fleeting kiss and then vanishes out of the front doors. I sigh happily as I watch him walk away and wave ridiculously at him when he looks back from his car.

With a stupid grin on my face I make my way to my room, strip out of my clothes and crawl into bed not worrying about pajamas.

*********************

He watched them all night growing more and more furious with her. How could she let him touch her. How could she take that boy up to her room! She belongs to him, not that boy. Well lucky for him tomorrow starts spring break and most of the campus has already left and the stragglers will be leaving early tomorrow.

Tomorrow night he will make his move. Tomorrow night she will become his.

Friday, March 19th, day 1 of spring break

Today has really been uneventful. I got to sleep in and had sweet dreams about Aaron all night. I decided today I would not leave my room except to go get food. Time to catch up on movies and tv shows. Aaron has texted me all day before his flight but since he is leaving the country I won't hear from him until next Friday when he gets back. He has promised to come back to school on Saturday so we can go out on a another date. I hope we get to finish what we started last night. At 6:30 I decide I need to head to the cafeteria since it will be closing in 30 mins and I'm hungry.

Since I am one of five student left on campus this week I don't worry myself over what I wear to get dinner. Not that I worry about it that much more when the campus is full. As I walk the short 15 minutes to the cafeteria I find my mind drifting to Aaron. Halfway there I hear foot steps behind me and turn to see who it is but can't find anyone. The hairs on my neck stand up immediately and I search for the nearest emergency button which is 50 feet straight ahead. Picking up my pace I head straight to it. I have almost reached it when a hand wraps around my mouth and a body is pushed against my back.

"Don't try anything stupid and I won't hurt you" a gruff male voice whispers in my ear. I nod my head since my mouth is covered. Before I know what's happening a cloth is placed over my mouth and nose. I fight hard trying not to breath but he is too strong and I can't overpower him. Taking in a breath I feel my head become fuzzy as darkness takes over.

*****************************

Finally Lynne is his, he looks back at her sleeping figure in his back seat while making the short trip to his hideout. It has taken him 3 months to get it prefect for her. And he is anxious to get her there and get her ready. Pulling into an abandon building and rushing to close the door behind him, he knows he succeeded.

He easily lifts Lynne up into his arms staring down at her for a moment then pulls her to his chest breathing in her scent. He carries her to her new bedroom. He lays her down on the large king sized bed with satin sheets fit for his queen. Knowing she will be out for awhile longer he takes his time preparing her.

Starting with her jacket he gently removes it, next is her shirt, then shoes, socks, and finally her pants. He will allow her to keep her underwear for a little longer so she won't completely freak out when she wakes.

He takes in her beautiful figure running his hands up her body. She lets out a small sigh as she sleeps. Just want he thought, she is in need of intense pleasure, and he intends to give it to her all week long.

Next, he grabs the leather cuffs and attaches them to each of her extremities; then snaps them into place on the bed so she is spread and unable to move. Slipping on his mask he decides to lay next to her and gently teases her body until she wakes naturally on her own.

**************************

Hands softly caress my body as I come back to the living. My mind instantly goes to Aaron and I moan out his name. The hands stop moving and my surroundings immediately snap me back to the present. My eyes snap open and I try to push myself up but I can't move my arms or legs. A scream escapes my lips as my eyes land on a man, his entire face is covered except for his mouth with a black mask. He tries to sooth me with a hand reaching up to brush my hair off my face, " shush" he whispers. "You are safe now. I won't hurt you"

Shaking my head from side to side I start screaming again "HELP! Someone help me!" Over and over I scream and my body starts to tremble has I hear nothing in response. Closing my eyes I say a little prayer to whoever is listening to help get me out of this situation.

Sighing "are you finished now? No one can hear you. So please fill free to be as loud as you want." His grin tells me more about why I'm here and I can't help but plead to my captor. "Please just let me go and I won't tell anyone. I don't know you so I couldn't tell anyone who you are anyway"