Spring Break at the Cabin Ch. 02

Story Info
Day 2 is even more explosive.
13.3k words
4.75
34.3k
30
1

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,083 Followers

The following morning, in a room on the other side of the cabin, Marci's eyes blinked open in response to the rising sun. It was impossible not to given the location of the window and the direction of the house. The first rays of light pierced through the horizon directly into the miniscule gap between her eyelids, causing them to flutter and jolting her awake.

Even by her night owl standards, she'd barely slept. After witnessing Danielle double her lifetime number of sexual partners in one evening, she was eager to fuck. She was quick to identify Kevin as the right partner for that evening. In part, this was because she and Kevin were the only two not to have orgasmed that evening. But it was deeper than that.

Going back to freshman year, she and Kevin had been the best of fuck buddies. She loved how aggressive he was with her, always pushing her buttons in just the right way. He would always relent when she asked him to -- though she rarely had -- and he was always willing to receive the same level of intensity from her.

At the end of their many nights together, her scalp would be throbbing from the hair pulling, her ass red from the spanks, and the hickeys prominent on her neck. He, in turn, would have scratch marks all over his back, a fair number of bite marks on his shoulders, and a sore chin from when she rode his face, grinding his head into the mattress.

They never asked for anything more from each other. They had never been on a date, rarely chatted outside of the bedroom, and were never jealous when the other took a different partner to bed. It was perfect chemistry. They rarely even needed to verbally express their desires. One knowing glance between them and they were off to the nearest secluded area to fuck each other's brains out.

Such was the case last night. After Danielle stumbled off to bed, Kevin and Marci locked eyes and immediately excused themselves. They lasted until 3am, with Marci egging Kevin on by telling her how badly she wanted to see him fuck Danielle this hard. Though neither explicitly said it, it was the best night that either had had with each other.

Now, just four hours after drifting off to sleep, Marci was awakened by the sun. Her first thought was to see if Kevin was up for more, but when she rolled over she found his spot empty. It wasn't uncommon for him to get up early and go for a run, but the smell of coffee drifting in from down the hall suggested that he was up early for other reasons today.

Marci stretched out, cracking her back and shoulders before making her way out to the common area. Even having witnessed everything she had witnessed last night, she never expected the sight that greeted her.

Kevin was sitting on the couch with a piping mug in his right hand. He was leaning back with his closed eyes aimed at the ceiling, with Danielle on her knees on the floor between his legs. She was wearing a transparent red babydoll teddy, with her arms on either side of his waist. He held her hair in a messy bun behind her head as he bobbed her up and down on his generous cock.

"Ahem," Marci announced herself with raised what-the-fuck eyebrows.

"Oh, hey babe," Kevin said. "You're up early!"

"Yeah, I thought you might be ready for round two, but it appears you found another sparring partner."

Danielle continued to bounce her mouth on the dick in front of her, barely acknowledging Marci's presence.

"Oh, now don't be jealous, Marci. You know I've got enough stamina for both of you."

"Nah, you can play with Danielle this morning. We'll pick up where we left off later. How'd this come about, anyway?"

"Pretty naturally, really. I got up to prepare for my run and made some coffee. Danielle came out looking for a cup. I asked how she liked it, she said 'with cream.' I made an innuendo, she took it literally, the next thing you know, she's making up for leaving me out of the fun last night."

"Wow, Danielle. You're that easy now?"

Danielle tried to raise herself to answer Marci, but Kevin held her head down.

"You better get used to speaking with a cock in your mouth, Danielle, or else you'll never have enough time to speak at all." Both he and Marci laughed.

"Ithh ony thair," she managed to lisp from around the cock. She even managed a hint of a smile.

This was the Danielle that Marci was hoping to see, but she never thought the transition would happen so quickly. Yesterday, Danielle was nervous about being in her matronly underwear in front of the guys. Now she was blowing one of them as thanks for a coffee! She decided to kneel next to Danielle and encourage her further. Taking her hair from Kevin, she pushed Danielle further, figuratively and literally.

"You'll have to get a bit deeper if you want to get Kevin off," she cooed in her ear. "He's a bit spent from fucking me all night."

Danielle went wide-eyed as Marci tried to inch more of Kevin's cock into her mouth. She could feel his head knocking at the back of her throat, and she involuntarily gagged a bit. Marci relented only for enough time to let her catch her breath, then trudged onward.

"That's right, baby. Last night this dick was balls deep inside me. Can you taste my pussy on this fat cock?"

Danielle had noticed a difference in the taste of Kevin's compared to Jeremy's the night before but had chalked it up to every dick tasting slightly different. Marci's revelation offered a more realistic explanation.

"You're lucky he's taking it easy on you, sweetie," Marci continued to prod. "He's usually a bit more domineering in bed. You should see the handprints on my ass right now. If you want to get him off, you'll probably have to let him into your throat. Is that right, baby?" Marci addressed the last question to Kevin.

"Uh huh," he managed to stutter. Even an experienced fucker like Kevin was nearly at a loss for words at Marci's dirty talk.

"Stick out your tongue, baby. That will ease the logjam at the back of your throat. No pun intended," she chuckled to herself.

Danielle, nervous but willing, pushed her tongue past her teeth and as far as it could go. She felt every millimeter of it slide against the underside of Kevin's firm manhood. Kevin felt it too, and groaned at the warm, wet sensation slathering over him.

Danielle got the idea. With her tongue extended, it did seem to open up a little more space at the back of her mouth. As if sensing her readiness, Marci pushed a bit firmer on the back of her head, and Kevin's cockhead popped into her throat, cutting off her oxygen.

Danielle's face immediately started to redden and a tear leaked out of her right eye. She hadn't been prepared for the lack of air, and a momentary panic swept over her. Her hands tightened their grip on Kevin's thighs as Marci's unrelenting hand pinned her in place.

"That's a good slut," Marci mewled. "If you don't gag on it you're not doing it right."

The tightness of Danielle's throat coupled with Marci's filthy language was enough to bring Kevin to climax. Danielle was relieved as she felt the first splat hit the back of her throat, knowing that she should be free to breathe again shortly.

Her body started to convulse as the last of Kevin's cum entered her stomach. Her face was beet red and there was sweat everywhere. It was the most physically demanding thing she'd ever done, and though there was pain associated, she also felt an odd sense of pride. Between her legs, her pussy gushed into her thong panties.

Finally, Marci pulled her hair backwards and Danielle became more appreciative of oxygen than she'd ever been in her life. She sat back on her heels catching her breath as Marci patted her head like a pet in training.

"Good girl," Marci said. "I'm so proud of you!"

Kevin leaned forward and grabbed her tits through her negligee.

"That was fun, baby girl, but Marci's right. That was just a sample." He stared deep into her damp eyes. "When we finally fuck, I'm going to put you through the wringer."

Danielle simply sat quietly, her mouth agape as she continued to catch her breath. Being put through the wringer didn't necessarily sound pleasant, and a hint of trepidation began to show in her eyes.

"Don't worry," Marci eased her. "You'll enjoy it. Now come on, we both need a shower."

Marci grabbed Danielle's hand and helped her to her feet, then dragged her down the hallway opposite her bedroom.

"Wait, all my stuff's in that bathroom," Danielle said, pointing over her shoulder.

"No, we want this one. The shower is....better."

Once inside the bathroom, Marci turned the shower on high heat and stripped off her nightie.

"We're getting in here as soon as the water regulates," Marci said. "So if you don't want that teddy to get soaked, you better strip it off now."

Danielle was feeling a bit wobbly-kneed at the moment. She'd basically been in a fog since she arrived at this cabin. A glorious, orgasmic fog filled with cum after cum, but a fog nonetheless. Now, she'd experienced her first sexual act in which she herself had not cum, her jaw was a bit strained, and a literal fog was enveloping her as the room filled with steam. She wasn't sure what Marci had in mind, but in the back of her mind she was aware that trusting Marci had resulted in a couple of pretty great orgasms so far.

"Hey, babe," Marci said gently, suddenly appearing directly in front of her. "You OK?"

"Yeah, I just needed a moment to catch my thoughts. I'm OK."

"Good," Marci replied reaching for the straps of Danielle's teddy. "Let's get this off you. After last night, we both need to bathe."

Danielle allowed Marci to slip the straps over her shoulders. The flimsy material fluttered down her sides and pooled at her feet. Without asking, Marci hooked her thumbs in Danielle's thong and slid it down to the floor as well.

Taking her hand in a suddenly more caring gesture, Marci pulled her into the shower. Danielle had to admit, this was a better shower. Plenty of space for two people -- maybe three -- and multiple showerheads, though only one was running at the moment. They took turns soaking themselves from head to toe, then Marci suggested Danielle turn around.

"Let me wash your back, babe. There are still remnants of Brandon's jizz everywhere!"

For as rough as Marci had been with her when she was on her knees in front of Kevin, Danielle now found Marci to be almost graceful as she washed away Brandon's semen. Marci nimbly caressed Danielle as she rubbed the loofa over her back before reaching around and lathering her midsection. Danielle found herself incredibly turned on -- for the umpteenth time since she arrived -- as Marci hit all the right spots.

Marci smoothed the loofa over Danielle's breasts, giving them a quick squeeze for fun, and continued up to her neck.

"You've even got a bit here," Marci giggled, wiping away some dried cum at Danielle's chin. "I guess that's from Jeremy? Or maybe Kevin, I'm not sure."

Danielle's face flushed at the thought that the cum on her face could be from one of two different guys.

"And to think, before yesterday I'd only been with three guys in my life." She expressed it as a joke so as to not deter Marci, but inwardly it offered a moment of serious self-reflection.

"Hey," Marci said, turning Danielle to look in her eyes. "This is exactly what you should be doing in college. Think about it. How many married couples do you know who have a thriving sex life in their forties? You find love, you grow old, you get bored. The last thing you want is a boring memory, too. Best to live it up now and remember how much fun you had when you had the chance."

Danielle found it hard to argue with this surprisingly profound argument. She had been rather conservative so far in life, the result of her strict upbringing. The three guys she'd been with before this week had only fucked her missionary, and they didn't last long. She only gave head begrudgingly, and she'd never had a guy go down on her. Now that she'd been exposed to the pleasures of a truly great orgasm, she was inclined to make up for lost time.

"That's a good point," she agreed. "I still have a hard time verbalizing it, but I really enjoyed yesterday."

"I know you did, baby. That was actually pretty obvious." Marci winked, and followed it up with a kiss on the lips to test the waters.

Danielle was all in.

She wrapped her arms around Marci's waist and kissed her back. Marci dropped the loofa and embraced Danielle. Soon, their tongues were dueling as they frantically made out, hot water cascading over their slippery bodies. From outside the locked door, all you could hear was the frantic patter of feet grappling for secure footing on the shower mat, the squeak of water pinching between tightly clenched skin, and the occasional deep breath as the girls briefly parted lips to inhale.

Reluctantly, Marci broke their kiss, reached behind her and detached the showerhead.

"Here's why this shower is better," she panted breathlessly.

Unlike the shower in Danielle's bathroom that had a fixed head, this one was attached to a hose so you could hold the water flush against your body. Marci rotated a ring on the outside of the showerhead. Danielle watched through dripping eyelashes as the water went from a steady stream to a mist to the ultimate destination: a gentle pulse meant to function as a massage.

Marci pulled Danielle to the side so that her back was to the tiled wall. Danielle gripped one of the support bars as Marci lowered the showerhead to her already soaked pussy and let it vibrate against her sensitive clit.

"Oh, wow!" Danielle exclaimed as the sensations rumbled through her. "Yes, that's good!"

Danielle ground her hips forward, seeking harder contact with the pulsating water. Marci locked onto her lips again and kissed her deeply, eliciting further orgasmic moans from her eager and willing partner.

With her eyes closed and her pussy being stroked, Danielle was transported back to the prior morning when she was masturbating at the thought of Jeremy fucking her. To think how far she'd come since then. She'd had a very public orgasm at the hands of a Hitachi-wielding Marci, followed by an intimate moment with Andrea on the couch. She'd then given a blow job to Jeremy while Brandon fucked her doggy style, only to follow it up this morning by blowing Kevin before coffee. Though she undeniably experienced tremendous pleasure through it all, she felt a shadow on shame ever present whenever she thought back on it.

And as she always did when she felt shame while masturbating, she wanted her nipples pinched. Only this time, she didn't want to do it to herself.

"Pinch my nipples!" she practically begged Marci.

Marci, further turned on by how easy Danielle's conversion had been, slid her hand between their breasts and found Danielle's right nipple. Danielle hissed through her teeth, welcoming the familiar pain-pleasure balance she'd experienced through her many masturbatory sessions. Only Marci wasn't doing it quite hard enough.

"Harder!" she nearly shouted, uncaring of anyone she might wake up.

Marci pinched harder, backing herself away from Danielle so she could couple the pinch with a pull. She lifted Danielle's right breast using just her clamped forefinger and thumb. Danielle's mouth fell open as Marci did it just right.

"Fuck yes!" she said, struggling to keep her feet securely on the shower mat. With her hands braced on the bar behind her, she lifted her right knee and swung it to the side, finding a place for her foot on the edge of the tub. Her lips parted, allowing the water to penetrate deeper and the vibrating head to be flush with her throbbing clit.

"You hold this," Marci said, guiding Danielle's left hand to the showerhead.

With her eyes closed, Danielle grasped the apparatus and held it tight. She was so close, and Marci was preparing to finish her off.

"You like having your nipples pinched, slut?" she asked.

Danielle just nodded. "Mmm hmmm," she nodded shamefully. "Whenever I'm being bad."

Oh man, Marci thought. I've got her bending to my whim. With Danielle holding the showerhead, it enabled her to reposition her hands. Taking a small step back, she observed Danielle's writhing form. A second ago, they had been skin-to-skin at nearly every point of their bodies. Now all that connected them was Marci's grip on her nipple.

Seeing how much pleasure Danielle seemed to derive from having her nipples pinched, Marci grabbed the left one and gave it equally rough treatment.

"FUUUUCK!" Danielle grunted as Marci twisted the nipple and lifted her tit with it. Danielle's one foot that remained on the mat went up on its toes as Danielle sought to allay the pain coursing through her left breast. Marci continued to twist and pull, causing not just sharp jolts of electricity to course through Danielle's tits, but a reciprocal gush of electricity to her pussy. She came with a bang.

Once she could see the orgasm crashing over Danielle, Marci released her nipples and stepped in close, holding her tight to prevent her from falling over. The warm sensation of Marci's skin pressed tightly against her was the perfect foil to the powerful climax Danielle had just experienced. She felt Marci's thigh between her legs, pinning her to the wall and stabilizing her. Danielle clung to her as if she would drown, her head falling into the nape of Marci's neck.

After Danielle was able to compose herself, Marci asked if she was ready to move things along.

"Did you enjoy that as much as you seemed to?" she asked.

"That was super fucking hot," Danielle answered. "I'm embarrassed that you learned that about me, but pinching my nipples really heightens my orgasm."

"Don't be embarrassed! It's fucking awesome, babe. I have some similar tendencies, but I'll let you figure them out when the time comes. Now, would you agree that it's only fair that you return the favor?"

"Yes, I think I'm ready," Danielle said, reaching for the showerhead that had been left dangling after her cum.

"No, you won't need that," Marci said, taking the device and putting it back in its place above their heads. She repositioned the two of them so that they were face-to-face with Marci's back to the cascading water.

"It's time now, babe. On your knees."

Danielle hesitated, knowing she was about to cross another threshold. Kissing another girl was one thing. Eating pussy was something else entirely.

"I've...I've never done that before."

"That doesn't surprise me, sweetheart. But it's time you learned. I've brought you to three rollicking orgasms so far. What's fair is fair."

Danielle wanted to counter with an offer to use the showerhead, like Marci had with her, but thought better of it. Marci was right. She had brought Danielle to three epic climaxes in a little over 12 hours. She shouldn't be selfish about this. And odds were she was going to be licking vagina at some point this week. Might as well get it over with.

"Besides," Marci encouraged. "I just bathed. You'll never eat a cleaner pussy."

Nodding quietly in agreement, Danielle lowered herself to her knees. The water was splashing mostly on Marci's upper back, but ephemeral spurts bounced over her shoulders and down to Danielle's face. Seeing this, Marci stepped forward to make things a bit easier for her. Now mere inches from Marci's slit, took a deep breath and dove in.

She was an amateur and it showed, but Marci seemed to enjoy it anyway. Her tongue lapped aimlessly around Marci's core, while her nose was flooded with a small thatch of pubes. Water trickled through Marci's pubic hair and dripped off of her breasts, pooling on Danielle's tongue as she lapped away. This created two beneficial experiences. For one, it minimized what Danielle anticipated to be a musky taste, and instead resulted in a flavor like licking skin. This encouraged Danielle to delve deeper.

abob1
abob1
1,083 Followers