Spring Break at the Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle looked over towards the quartet, noticing that she was the only girl on the lap of one of the guys. Andrea and Marci seemed content to take things a little slower.

"Um, I'm pretty sure she's not," said Jeremy quizzically.

"Well no, not technically," Marci replied. "But you know what I mean. She's a college virgin."

Jeremy perked up as he comprehended.

"Ooooh," he said as his lips curled into a smile. "You've never done anal?"

Danielle felt herself shrink, as if being an anal virgin somehow made her inferior to her sexual Sherpas.

"That's OK," he said. "Lots of girls are. It's really not as unusual as Marci makes it seem."

Danielle was grateful for his reassuring words. "That's what I thought," she said.

"That doesn't mean you're not going to enjoy it," he said suggestively, as his fingers wiggled between her cheeks, applying more pressure but for the time being remaining outside.

"She's also never had a guy eat her out, Jer. How crazy is that?" Marci prodded on.

Danielle covered her face in her hands. "God, this is so embarrassing!" she squealed in mock horror.

"Oh, well that's just unacceptable," Jeremy said. "We should amend that right now."

As he spoke he slid forward off the bench, forcing Danielle into the middle of the tub. She squatted to remain covered for now, but intuited that she'd be fully on display shortly if Jeremy was going to go down on her.

"Why don't you sit up here," he suggested, motioning to the opposite side of the tub. Sensing her willingness, and not feeling the need to wait for a response, he put his hands under her armpits and lifted her onto the edge.

"Ahh!" she yelped as the statuesque man lifted her as if she were a feather.

He set her down on the outer ledge with her back to the window. Her calves were half submerged with her feet resting on the seat inside the tub. Though she knew she would have to spread her legs to grant him access, she kept them closed. As far as she had come, she wasn't prepared to present herself so brazenly, especially with an audience.

Jeremy put his hand on his knees and prepared to part them, but Marci interjected.

"Wait!" she said sliding off her seat. "Jer, it's her first time, let her go at her own pace."

Neither of them seemed to understand, but they both trusted that Marci had something fun planned.

"Here, Danielle, try this instead."

She turned Danielle around so that she was now kneeling where her butt was just resting, facing away from the group. She placed her hands on the window before her and momentarily took in the beautiful scenery again. Suddenly, she felt Jeremy's hair sliding between her legs, and looked down to see him emerge.

"There you go," said Marci. "Now you can sit up or down as you desire, in case it get's too intense. Jeremy is...well...he's really good at this."

Danielle simply nodded in understanding, though she immediately felt like she would have been more comfortable in the original position. Now, not only was she about to experience oral sex for the first time, she was going to do it with her full body on display.

And what a display it was. The pale light sparkled off of the slow streams of water cascading down her back. Her toned arms stretched forward, bracing her torso against the window ahead of her. Her perfect ass jutted out behind her, just above Jeremy's chin. Marci and Kevin, off to the side, were able to catch her breasts in profile, complete with rock hard nipples just aching to be tended to.

Jeremy grabbed her ass, peeling it open slightly to the delight of their audience. He used this leverage to pull her lips down on to his. Danielle gasped as his tongue entered her. He was loving in his approach, slowly tracing circles around her labia. She sensed immediately that she was going to enjoy this.

Danielle ever so slightly bounced up and down against his prodding mouth. As chiseled as his jawline was, his lips were like a pillow. He had them pursed as one would when eating a peach, all-enveloping and coaxing, sure to savor every drop of juice and nuance of flavor. Sensing her enjoyment, he delved deeper, gliding his tongue as far as it could go inside of her.

Each microscopic portion of the plunge elicited quick intakes of breath from Danielle, betraying both her surprise and her elation. She heard snickering from the crowd behind her but didn't care. Collectively, they were responsible for these blissful two days, so she didn't care if they enjoyed it, too.

She began to gyrate with abandon as Jeremy brushed the bridge of his nose against her clit. He had to grip her waist in order to slow her down, preventing her from shaking away from his mouth. As he pulled her lower, her clit landed right in his mouth, and he tenderly sucked it inside.

"Aahhh!" she moaned as her orgasm neared. She removed her left hand from the window and grabbed her breast, giving familiar treatment to her nipple. But before she came, Marci appeared by her side.

"The bath bomb wasn't the only thing we picked up for you, Danielle," she said.

Without coming out of her haze, Danielle looked to the right to see Marci presenting something in the palm of her hand. It was silver and shaped like a teardrop atop a flat disk. It was about one finger long and two wide. The disk had a tuft of fur on the side opposite the teardrop. Danielle might have been sexually inexperienced, but she didn't need to ask what this was. Instead of feigning ignorance, she posed a different question to Marci.

"Why..." she paused as Jeremy tickled her clit, "Why is there fur on it?"

Marci smirked, happy that Danielle noticed it. "Because once it's inside you, it will give you a cute little tail. Ange and I thought it was appropriate, sort of like you're our pet in training this week."

Danielle let that sink in as Jeremy continued to edge her closer.

"Plus, it's so cute! Don't you think?"

Marci moved behind Danielle as Danielle braced for another new experience. She felt Marci trace the butt plug down her spine and into the crevice of her ass. On cue, Jeremy moved his hands back to her cheeks and spread them, presenting Marci's target to her and everyone else in the tub. When Marci brought the tip of the plug to Danielle's anus, Danielle tensed a bit, but Marci was just teasing her now.

She lowered the plug a bit further and pushed it into her pussy.

"You didn't think I was going to take your anal virginity without a little lube, did you?" Marci asked.

With the plug in her pussy, it amped up the pressure and heightened the impact of Jeremy's tongue. She started bucking against both points of pleasure, but Marci wasn't ready to let her cum yet. She retrieved the plug and lined it up with it's intended purpose.

"Take a deep breath, babe," Marci whispered. "And if it feels tight, try pushing back. You're going to love it."

Danielle nodded in understanding and permission, not that Marci was waiting for it. With Jeremy's hands continuing to pry her open, Marci began to ease past Danielle's sphincter. Danielle squirmed as the first centimeter burrowed inside and a whimper peeped out of her mouth. Marci put her right hand on Danielle's tailbone to stabilize her, then continued pushing with her left hand.

As her sphincter widened, so did her eyes. Danielle had both hands pressed against the window, staring out over the lake. In a moment of self-awareness, she found it humorous to look over such a serene setting as her ass was getting penetrated. That thought, coupled with a particularly playful lap from Jeremy, caused Danielle to giggle a bit. That relaxed expression translated to her ass, where her sphincter suddenly eased its grip.

Marci took the opportunity to push deeper, nearing the widest part of the plug. In the expansive distance before her, Danielle noticed more illuminated living rooms than she had noticed the first time she looked. She wondered if some of those cabins had noticed her display and were now spying on her. She also debated whether that excited or intimidated her, but knew that the lights were dim in the hot tub room, so if there were voyeurs out there, the details would be vague.

Simultaneously, Jeremy started flicking her clit with his tongue and Marci crested with the widest part of the plug.

"Oooooohhhhhhh,, Fuccccckk meeeeee!" Danielle squealed at the mix of pain and pleasure. She'd never felt so full in her life, which surprised her given that the plug was relatively small. As her sphincter swallowed the widest part, there was an acceleration towards the base. She sucked it right into her ass like a seasoned pro, stimulated by Jeremy's oral skills and Marci's insistence. She came like a rocket.

Her hands searched the windows for something to grab but found nothing. Her hips shook rapidly as her orgasm swelled and rushed through her loins. She sat down hard on Jeremy's face, loving the warmth of his mouth and tenderness of his tongue. She ground against him as if he were a pillow, momentarily unconcerned for his own well-being.

"Good girl, babe!" Marci said. "I told you you'd like it."

Danielle was breathing too heavily to respond. It took her a few seconds to come down from her high, which she spent steadying herself and calming her breath.

Jeremy slid out from under her and rubbed his neck, clearly a bit sore from the treatment.

"My turn," he said, not giving her a chance to consider what that meant.

Suddenly, Danielle felt Jeremy lift her from behind. With his hands under her armpits, he lifted her out of the water and planted her feet where her knees had just been. Insistently, he pushed between her shoulder blades so that her tits pressed snuggly against the glass.

"Spread your legs for me, baby. That's it. Arch your back."

Danielle was only vaguely aware of what he wanted, but understood the base commands and did as he told. When his cockhead found her opening, she bolted out of her dream state.

"Wait!" she shouted. "Don't you have to remove the plug first?"

This was met with a wave of laughter as Marci, Andrea, Kevin and Brandon reveled in her naivete.

"Why would I have to do that?"

"I don't know. I just don't think I can take two at once. Especially when one of them is your size."

"Well, thanks for the compliment, babe. But trust me, you can take it, and you'll love it."

Danielle wanted to resist, but also didn't want to be a sore sport. Jeremy had invited her here, to stay at this resort of a cabin, and she'd experienced two orgasmic days because of it. If he wanted to push her boundaries, she would let him. But if it got to be too much, she promised herself she'd speak up.

She spread her right leg to the side and raised it on her tippy toes to bring her up to his height.

"That's a good girl," he said. "That butt plug looks amazing in your ass."

He put two fingers on the base and wiggled it a bit, testing its tightness and causing Danielle to moan.

"It's going to make this feel so much better," he said.

Gripping his cock at the base, he steered it towards her wet and waiting hole. It felt like a baseball bat to Danielle, but softer and possibly malleable enough to fit inside her. Jeremy, on the other hand, had no concerns as to whether it would fit or not. He'd make it fit.

He wrapped his free arm around her waist to hold her in place, then steadfastly applied pressure.

"OooooohhhhhmyGooooddddd!" she moaned as she felt her vaginal walls stretch to accommodate him. She'd never experienced anything remotely similar to this in her life. She wondered how many girls every experienced a cock this big. He was so wide and so formidable that she almost came off her feet entirely. But as she rose off the ground, the weight of her body did the work and she began to lower back onto it.

"Fucck!" she continued to blaspheme. This was the first experience that she'd had here that wasn't grounded in pleasure. This was more of a physical challenge, though she couldn't say that it was causing any real pain.

A magical thing happened as she crested over his mushroom head. As soon as the ridge was inside her, she slid about halfway down his cock. The sensation was overwhelming. The fullness of her pussy coupled with the invasive plug in her ass stirred emotions she'd never experienced before. She felt like she'd eaten Thanksgiving meal, only she'd been stuffed from the other end, primarily for the pleasure of a man. This was not the kind of experience she'd envisioned herself enjoying.

But here she was, enjoying it. Once he was inside her, and especially once he started to glide in and out, her body gave into him and started working towards another orgasm. Jeremy now had both hands on her hips, holding her in place against the window as he humped her. His pace was slow, a fact for which she was grateful given his size, and the glacial pace allowed her to appreciate every inch of his cock. His rigid veins introduced themselves to every centimeter of her inner passage. Her entire tunnel tingled with excitement as he sliced in and out of her.

Her grunting intensified, announcing to her audience that she was on the verge of yet another climax. Marci turned off the jets of the tub so that they could hear her every moan. Her orations further encouraged Jeremy, who picked up the pace to get her there.

"Fuck, you're tight," he spat between clenched teeth. "You're gonna make me cum." He could barely get the words out.

"Yes!" Danielle encouraged him. "Fucking fill me up, Jeremy."

She pushed back against him, surprising herself by trying to take him even deeper.

"Fuck!" he shouted again. "Here it comes."

He stepped closer to her, causing her entire body to be flush against the window. Grabbing her hair, he held her head tight to the glass as he tried in vain to work a couple more inches inside of her. He'd only been able to get half of his monster tentacle inside her, impeded as he was by the tightness in her ass.

With one final thrust, he held himself inside her and shot off like a firehose. As his first shot splashed against her cervix, Danielle went into sensory overload and came herself. As he pussy contracted against his cock, a slurry of her juices and his cum squeezed out of her, staining her thighs and painting the floor like a Jackson Pollock.

She continued to clasp at him until she felt him begin to soften inside her. Before he pulled out of her, he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up. Still impaled on his cock, he turned and walked both of them back into the tub. Only now did either of them notice that the other four had paired off again, with Andrea and Marci riding their respective partners for the night.

Jeremy sat down, spent, and let the water wash over them. Danielle slid off his deflated dick and scooched next to him. He put his head back, clearly exhausted, and put his arm around her again.

"That was fucking great, babe. You're a natural," he said.

"Thanks," she said. "I can't believe I was able to fit you inside me."

He chuckled, clearly appreciative of the compliment.

"Once you get used to it, it's hard to go back," he said with full confidence.

"This was really fun," Danielle said, "But I don't think I can take anymore tonight."

"Heh, you and me both."

"Think I'm going to head off to bed, then," she said.

"Sleep tight," he said, seeming indifferent.

Once Danielle felt stable enough to walk again, she stepped out of the tub and grabbed a robe. Just before she reached the door, she heard Marci call after her.

"Hey D? Maybe sleep with the plug in tonight. It'll help you get used to it."

Danielle turned to see if she was serious, but Marci had returned her attention to Brandon. In lieu of replying, she returned to her room and collapsed into yet another deep sleep.