Spring Break at the Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Marci, the water acted as sporadic, titillating moments of friction that added to the stimulation on her clit. "That's it, baby. How deep can you get your tongue?" she asked.

Danielle craned her head backwards, now almost fully underneath Marci's parted legs, and pushed her tongue out as she had done earlier with Kevin.

"Fuck yes," Marci groaned, reaching down and cupping the back of Danielle's head. She began to hump against her face with alacrity. Danielle sensed that Marci was going to cum soon and gave into the treatment in the hopes of reaching the conclusion quicker. She held her tongue out and clenched her eyes tight to prevent water from getting in them.

"That's it, baby. Keep that tongue right where it is and let me finish myself off."

Marci held Danielle tight to her lips and rapidly slid back and forth across her face. Danielle felt Marci's hard nub flick against the tip of her nose over and over as her inner folds glided back and forth over her tongue. Even if she wasn't doing much, and even if she wasn't gaining any specific physical pleasure from this, it was exciting to be used this way. It was exciting to have a friend get herself off while using her as a sex toy.

She soon felt Marci clutch her hair a bit tighter as she squeaked out an orgasm. A new, muskier liquid flooded Danielle's mouth, one that she wouldn't have wanted to drink from a cup but was tantalizing in this moment. She opened her eyes and watched through the cascading mist as Marci's orgasm consumed her. Marci's left leg gyrated against the side of the shower and her mouth hung open in a silent scream. Her eyes were clenched tight, almost as if she were tolerating some sort of pain. But when her eyes shot open, Danielle observed immense pleasure even through the hazy distance between them. She knelt before her and absorbed her essence until Marci was done.

After a minute of muted cooing and breath-catching, Marci released Danielle's head and stepped back. Danielle remained on her knees for a minute, stretching any potential kinks out of her neck before Marci helped her to her feet.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No, actually. It was really fucking hot."

"That's my girl!"

Now out of the shower, the girls toweled off and made their way back to Marci's room. Practically identical to Danielle's, there was a sturdy wood bed and plush mattress and they both jumped right in. Holding each other, they gossiped about what they'd experienced so far until Andrea appeared at the doorway. She was wearing a silk pajama set of shorts and crop top.

"Got room for me?" she asked, and jumped in before awaiting a response.

With Danielle between her friends, the conversation quickly reached its inevitable subject.

"So Ange, who were you with last night?" Marci asked.

"Mmmm....Jeremy," she said, rolling the 'R'. "Thanks to Danielle, it took extra-long for him to cum, so we were up until at least 2am. They say size doesn't matter -- and I've definitely enjoyed sex with smaller guys -- but I swear all he has to do is enter me and I've already cum once. That man is blessed."

"I'll second that," said Marci. "Danielle, you're in for a treat. I wish I could experience Jeremy for the first time again. You'll see stars."

"I've always fantasized about him, but after last night I'm worried he won't fit. The thing was like a fucking baseball bat!"

"You don't have to worry about Jeremy, babe. He's huge, but he's going to get you super wet and warmed up first. It's Kevin you should be wary of."

"Yeah, he was kind of aggressive with me this morning," Danielle recalled.

"What happened this morning?" Andrea asked.

"Oh, Ange, it was such a sight. I came out of my bedroom to see Danielle sucking Kevin off on the couch. Apparently as thank you for a coffee or something?"

"Danielle, you slut!" Andrea laughed, slapping her in the shoulder.

"It wasn't as thank you for the coffee, geez. It was just that Kevin was left out of yesterday's festivities and I didn't want him to feel excluded. I was trying to be nice, come on!"

"Well, like I said, he was being relatively tame since he'd been fucking me until about an hour before that. When he's operating at full capacity, he's very authoritative."

"As in he just takes what he wants?" Danielle asked nervously. But even through the nerves, her stiffening nipples belied a certain excitement.

"Yes, normally. But D., in my experience, if I give into it, he gives me some of the best cums I've ever had. He'll pull your hair, smack your ass, trap your arms behind your back, maybe choke you a little, but he never goes too far. And he always leaves me in a fucking goddamned puddle of orgasmic bliss wondering where I even am."

"Yup, I'll second that," Andrea chimed. "The first time was a bit jarring, but now there are times when I crave it."

Danielle let that sink in, then continued listing her concerns.

"I've also never had anyone go down on me before, and I'm not sure I'll like it."

Both Marci and Andrea laughed uproariously at this. "Well, you won't enjoy it if the dude doesn't know what they're doing. But these three all know. And Ange and I ain't so bad, either," Marci said. "What else is on your list?"

"Um..."

"Come on, out with it," Andrea chided.

"Well, I've never done anal before. Are any of these guys expecting it?"

Again, Marci and Andrea laughed.

"Yeah, all of them," Andrea joked. "It's sort of expected...it's like college virginity."

"What was your first time like?" Danielle asked.

"At first it fucking hurt, but I was with some dumbass high school senior who didn't know what he was doing. Now, I love it, but only because I know who's good at it. You're lucky that one of these guys is going to take your anal cherry."

Danielle bristled, even if the remark was intended to be reassuring.

"Don't worry," Marci added. "Ange and I will help prepare you for it. I made sure you enjoyed your first time eating pussy, right?"

"Wait," Andrea interjected. "You ate pussy? When?"

"Oh, Ange, I'm sorry. I should have woken you," Marci said. "But I was lost in the moment. After Kevin left Danielle with a stomach full of jizz, I took her for a shower and things just kind of progressed."

"How'd she do?" Andrea asked with a tinge of jealousy.

"Not bad for a first timer, but she has a lot to learn. I had to do most of the work."

"Sorry," Danielle mumbled as her face reddened.

"Oh, don't be sorry, babe. You were great! Nobody's good their first time. It was exactly what I was hoping for, and you'll only get better from here."

"OK, last one," Danielle said. "I noticed that last night Brandon wasn't using a condom. Isn't it risky to fuck unprotected?"

"Danielle, are you not on the pill?" Andrea asked, the first time either she or Marci expressed any real concern.

"Of course I'm on the pill. I mean risky from an STD point of view."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that. Knowing what this week is usually like, we all went to the clinic during the week to get tested. We're all clean, don't worry."

"Well you didn't ask me to get tested," Danielle responded, though she was quite confident she was clean herself.

"Well, that would have spoiled the surprise, wouldn't it have? Besides...and no offense...but we figured you were the least likely to need it."

Danielle smirked, though she knew Andrea was correct. She was relieved, at least, that the rest of them had been tested so recently.

After a brief pause, Marci gasped. "Oh! Ange, you know what else I learned about our innocent little slut? She cums harder when her nipples are being pinched."

"Oh my Godddd!" Danielle screamed as she shoved her face into her hands. "I cannot believe you just said that."

"Oh, baby, is that true?" Andrea mocked, grabbing Danielle's right nipple and giving it a pinch.

"Oh, trust me, it's true. You just have to do it a lot harder," Marci said, gripping her other nipple. "I swear I thought she was about to foam at the mouth she was shaking so hard."

Both girls pinched harder and Danielle squirmed in response. She reflexively grasped the sheets between them, revealing the tortured pleasure expression on her face. Her thighs ground against each other, providing some small stimulation to her excited pussy.

"See what I mean?" Marci asked. "Watch this."

She lifted Danielle's left breast up off of her ribcage, held only by the stiff bud at top. Danielle sunk deeper into the mattress, welcoming the onslaught. She let go of the sheet to start stroking her pussy.

"Nah uh," Andrea scolded, pulling Danielle's hand away from her sex. "You don't get to cum right now. You've been bad." She accentuated this by pulling up on Danielle's right nipple and biting her ear.

"Oh, please!!!!" Danielle groaned. But she obediently left her hand idle to her side. Andrea tested the waters, not believing how far this seemingly sweet and innocent girl would go. She twisted her wrist and squeezed hard, eliciting a submissive whimper from Danielle.

Before she could push things further, Jeremy appeared at the doorway. "Ahem," he said, clearing his throat to announce his presence. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Oh, no," said Marci as she and Andrea released Danielle's nipples. "We were just chatting."

Danielle cupped her breasts, trying to soothe her nipples as she squirmed between her tormentors. When she looked over to Jeremy, she noticed he was holding her babydoll lingerie on his protruding finger.

"One of you ladies leave this in the bathroom?"

"Danielle!" Andrea sarcastically chided. "You're a guest in this home! You can't just leave your shit lying around wherever you want."

"Sorry, Jeremy. I guess I got a little distracted," Danielle confessed.

"Well go get them, sweetie," Marci said, slapping Danielle's behind for emphasis.

Danielle awkwardly slid forward to the edge of the bed, choosing this path instead of rolling over one of the girls to avoid exposing even more of herself to Jeremy. This way, at least, she could keep her legs closed. Once standing, her instinct told her to cover her breasts and pussy with her hands, but she knew there was little point of that now. Just last night, Jeremy had watched as Marci masturbated her with the Hitachi Magic Wand. He'd seen her juicy cunt splayed wide and squirting orgasmic fluid. By contrast, it was almost ladylike to simply stroll to him nude.

His eyes never broke from their gaze as she approached, taking in her gently swaying breasts and small triangle of pubic hair. He stood statuesque until Danielle lifted the lingerie off of his finger. Despite his desire to throw her on the bed and take all three of them right there, he didn't want to rush this. He'd have Danielle as his willing sex slave in the next few days if he played his cards right. No need to rush this.

"Breakfast in five?" he asked as Danielle slid the thong up her legs.

"Sounds good, doll," Andrea called from the bed.

"Daaamn, Danielle!" Marci giggled after Jeremy left. "I thought he was going to pin you against the wall and take you right there!"

"I would have let him," Danielle acknowledged.

"Oh, we know you would have, baby," said Andrea. "And we'd have been right next to you pinching your nips for you!"

Danielle huffed and shook her head in embarrassment, but the two girls hooked her arms and brought her back to the common area. An undeniable, incomprehensible bond had developed between them.

.....

At the breakfast table, Danielle was once again the most scantily clad. She wore just her babydoll lingerie, which was one of the most concealing articles that Andrea and Marci had left her. The girls each had on a pair of pajama shorts and crop tops, sexy in their own way but far less revealing than what Danielle had on. Each of the guys was in a t-shirt and boxers, unwashed, unshaved and with bed head.

Danielle wanted the bacon and eggs the boys were enjoying but followed the lead of Andrea and Marci who were enjoying yogurt, granola and fresh fruit. She couldn't help but gauge the commonality between the yogurt and the cum she'd swallowed earlier that morning and the night before. Both had a similar consistency and tanginess, though one was considered much more socially acceptable to eat out of a bowl. She couldn't decide if this made her like cum more or yogurt less.

She snapped out of her musings when Jeremy polled the room regarding today's activities.

"So what do we want to do today, gang? Lazy day by the lake? Head into town to hit up a few bars? Hang out here all day and take our turns with Danielle?"

Everyone laughed except Danielle, who sat with mouth agape in pretend anger. "How dare you, sir!" she said, putting her hands on her hips to strike a defiant pose. The effect was tempered by the sheer negligee that was doing little to hide her breasts. Generally, she was pleased with how she had responded. She seemed to be gelling nicely with the group, who also laughed at her retort.

"Haha, I'm just kidding," Jeremy said. "But seriously. What are we doing? Kev?"

"Uh, options A and C sound good to me," he said, resulting in a more subdued chuckle from the group.

"I was going to say the same thing," said Brandon.

"Girls?" Jeremy asked.

"I was thinking we could head into town for a bit. I'd love to hit up some of the boutique shops before we leave. Show Danielle the local attractions," said Marci. "But that might just be because I've already had a turn with Danielle this morning. I'll yield to the majority."

"I'd also love to see the town. It's so lovely to stroll through this time of year," Andrea said.

"Well, I suppose we don't all have to be together if we want to split up," Jeremy said. "Danielle, do you have a preference?"

"If I'm being honest, I'm pretty exhausted. I slept well but woke up early, and I've already had a bit of a workout this morning. I might just chill here if that's OK."

"Of course, babe. Whatever you want to do! That's the joy of Spring Break!" Jeremy replied jovially. "OK, so it's settled. We'll split up today. Let's meet back here late afternoon to regroup. Marci's turn to pick the movie tonight. Or, maybe we dust off the hot tub later. Or both! We'll see how things shape up."

It was agreed, and soon the table was being cleared and everyone returned to their own rooms to prepare. Not long after, Danielle heard Marci and Andrea call out to her, announcing their departure. This was quickly followed with the sliding door to the deck opening and closing, suggesting that the boys were headed down to the lake.

Having already showered, and with nothing substantially different to change into, Danielle found herself with little to do. This was unusual for her. Between studies and extracurricular activities, Danielle always found ways to stay busy. If it wasn't school, it was the gym. If it wasn't the gym, it was a good piece of fiction. She rarely had an unscheduled hour. At first, it made her feel anxious, but she quickly realized that this enabled her to do whatever she wanted.

She flopped on the bed and turned on the TV, browsing Netflix for something mindless to watch. She settled on The Great British Baking Show, something she enjoyed but didn't need to focus on, which is exactly what she needed at the moment. She got comfy, pressed play, and succumbed to the joys of having nothing to do.

.....

Several hours later, Brandon grew bored of swimming in the lake. It was a perfect day, with the azure sky flecked with only the occasional Cirrus cloud formation. Low seventies, a gentle breeze: absolutely nothing that would make a guy want to head indoors. But you can only throw a football around for so long without allowing your mind to wander. And Brandon's had wandered onto something specific.

He made his way back to the cabin and in through the rear door. The only hint that anyone was home was the sound of the TV emanating from Danielle's room. He decided to see what she was up to.

As he neared her door, he heard a distinct sound running parallel to the whirling mixers and spatula scrapes from the TV. It sounded like a sexual groan, but Danielle was alone in the cabin. 'This could only mean one thing!' he thought, retrieving his phone from his shorts and flipping the camera on.

As quietly as possible, he peeked his head into the doorframe and was greeted by a truly glorious sight. Danielle was on her back rolled slightly away from the door, allowing him a tempting view of her ass. Her babydoll was hiked up around her breasts and her thong had been pulled down, now dangling from her right foot. Her left leg was lying flat on the bed while her right leg was turned upwards, knee bent towards the ceiling, opening herself for her invasive fingers.

Brandon quickly snapped a couple pics before switching to video mode. He smiled broadly, stifling a laugh as Danielle's moans became louder and more frequent. He easily could have let her finish and stepped away without her knowing, but Brandon just had to interfere.

"Damn, remind me to learn how to bake," he said in a slightly elevated tone to add to the surprise.

"Wha -!!!" Danielle whirled around to see Brandon standing there with the video recording. "Brandon! What the fuck!"

Brandon turned off the camera and stepped into her room as he sent the pics and video off to their cabin mates.

"Don't stop on my behalf, please!" he said. "I just never realized that a baking competition could be so arousing."

Danielle removed her hand from her pussy and covered herself with a sheet, her panties falling to the floor as she did so. Even for as much as she'd been exposed recently, there was still a strong instinct to hide when caught masturbating. But even if she was half mad, she was also half turned on that this Adonis was standing in front of her at this exact moment. She wiped her hand on the pillowcase as she responded.

"I wasn't masturbating to the Great British Baking Show. That was just a coincidence."

"Oh really?" Brandon said. "So what were you thinking about?"

Danielle simultaneously wanted to blurt out the truth and cover it up for ever. Of all the people to ask that question right now, it had to be Brandon.

"I...uh..." she paused, taking a deep breath. "Well, if you must know, I was actually thinking about you."

Brandon's eyebrows popped up and a huge grin emerged. "Really? Me? Why were you thinking of me?"

Danielle gulped, having not expected any follow up questions. "Well," she replied, clutching the sheet closer to her chest, "I was thinking about all I've done since I've been here, and my mind sort of settled on my experience with you and Jeremy last night."

"Your...experience...with us?" he prodded. "You mean how you were getting it from both ends at the same time?"

A betraying rumor of a smile curled on the corners of her lips as he put it so bluntly. "It was more that, of all the times I've orgasmed since yesterday, you were the only one with whom I had actually experienced intercourse."

He knelt on the bed, slowly crawling toward her in just his swimsuit and chiseled chest. "And by 'experienced intercourse,' you mean I'm the only one who's been balls deep in your moist fucking cunt? That I'm the only one who's felt your clasping pussy try to suck the cum right out of by cock?"

Danielle bit her lip as he was now just inches from her face.

"Something like that," she said.

"Well I'm sorry I interrupted you," he said, feigning a sudden disinterested and starting to pull away.

"No wait!" Danielle blurted. She grabbed his forearm before he could get too far, and this was all the invitation he needed. He practically lunged forward, ripping the sheet away from her as their lips met. It was sloppy and animalistic, pawing at each other frantically. Danielle fumbled around his trunks, finding it easy to slip the elastic band over his waist and down to his knees.