Spring Break at the Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his cock sprung forward, Danielle wondered if he was going to ask her to suck it or if they could just jump to the main event. Brandon answered her.

"Spread your fucking legs."

Here, another barrier crumbled. If any of the shy bookworms she had bedded had spoken to her this way, she would have clamped her legs shut and slapped them in the mouth. But in this exact moment, as revved up as he had gotten her, Danielle wanted nothing more than to spread her fucking legs.

She pulled her knees up and to the sides, exposing herself wantonly to him. Here, again, he demonstrated his superiority to her previous lovers. Each of them had needed to stare down at her sex, to figure it out as they clumsily jammed away. Brandon, on the other hand, was masterful. First, he closed the distance between them and kissed her deeply. Danielle hummed her approval as his tongue found hers. Then, without breaking the kiss, he fisted his cock, slid it down her slit and slipped easily inside.

Danielle purred pure passion into his mouth as she grabbed his sides and hung on tight. Each inch of penetration brought her to higher echelons of ecstasy. She wrapped her legs around him, her heels pulling on his toned butt as she tried to get more of him inside. If she was worried about Jeremy's mammoth member, Brandon's filled her just right. She couldn't get enough.

Once he had bottomed out, Brandon broke their kiss and sat back on his heels, admiring his accomplishment. Danielle writhed on his cock, loving the pendulous effect it had inside her. Brandon needed to capture this moment for future use. Leaning to the side, he retrieved his phone from the pocket of his trunks that he'd tossed on the bed. Danielle saw it and immediately knew what he wanted. She was nervous as hell, but didn't want to ruin the moment.

"You're not going to share those, are you?" she asked, her face reddening at the thought.

"Not with anyone who hasn't already seen it," he said, suggesting the others in the cabin.

"OK, just please don't post them online or email them to anyone. Those can't get out."

"Relax, baby. They'll never leave my phone."

With that, he held the camera high above them, capturing her entire form with his cock buried inside.

"Put your arms above your head for me," he ordered. Danielle curled her arms around the top of her head, thereby exposing even more of herself to him.

"That's a good girl," he said before tossing the phone on the bed.

At that, he started to fuck her properly, and Danielle quickly forgot about the images now stored on his phone. God, he was so good. With every thrust, he was like an air pump filling her more and more. She felt that she was going to pop in record time.

As her chest heaved off the mattress, Brandon decided he needed to remove the babydoll lingerie constraining her. He didn't want to break his pace, though, so instead of lifting it over her head he grabbed it between the cups and tried to rip it apart. Danielle jerked out of her euphoria as the underwire held tight, pulling her up off the mattress briefly.

"Fuck," Brandon said as he switched to an alternate path. He grabbed the sheer cups and yanked them to the side, finally achieving the rip he was hoping for. The fabric peeled away and fell to the sides, draping from the underwire that still pushed Danielle's tits upward. At this point, Danielle could care less about another ruined piece of lingerie. She might as well spend the rest of the week naked at this point.

Brandon cupped her breasts and gently squeezed them as he continued to pound her pussy. Danielle was surprised at this dichotomy, thinking that he'd handle her breasts as roughly as he'd been fucking her. Maybe he needed encouragement, she thought. She placed her hands on top of his and slid them up her breasts until her nipples were between his thumb and forefinger. Once in place, she clamped them tight, her not-so-subtle suggestion that he can be more aggressive with them.

Brandon needed no further encouragement. He pinched her nipples with the sides of her fingers, and Danielle immediately sped towards her climax. Enjoying the sight of her thrust her chest up in response to his manipulation of her breasts, Brandon squeezed a bit harder. Her face contorted in a balance of anguish and lust, but that wasn't the only reaction he noticed. Her pussy tightened around his throbbing cock, pushing him to the limit.

"That's right," he strained. "Squeeze that cock with your tight pussy, slut. Suck the cum out of my balls."

Danielle groaned deeply at the way he talked to her. She wasn't a slut by the traditional definition, but she was starting to wish she was. He felt so good filling her up, playing with her nipples and speaking to her that way.

"Yes, fuck me...FUCK ME!....fill me with your cum, you bastard." She surprised herself with this language. It just spilled out of her subconscious into the air between them. It had the desired effect.

Brandon released her tits and grabbed her thighs so he could thrust harder. Danielle reached past her tattered bra to replace his hands at her breasts, clenching her nipples just as hard as he had. And that was all she needed. Her abdomen trembled as her orgasm commenced. She felt it roll through her straight to her pussy, which was clasping onto Brandon for all it was worth.

This set Brandon off in response. It took him by surprise, and his first splat coated her vaginal walls. But he wasn't one for finishing inside a woman. He pulled out quickly enough that the second shot spilled onto her stomach.

"No, put it back in," Danielle tried to express, though it came out jumbled and incoherent. It wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Brandon grabbed his cock as he fired off more rounds. The third landed on her fingers, still grabbing her breasts. The fourth landed sloppily in her cleavage before the fifth and most powerful arced over her chest and landed on her face, forming a sticky line from her right eye to her chin. Danielle pinched her eyes tight in response, feeling the jizz pool atop her eyelids. As she gasped in surprise, some of the salty pudding fell into her mouth and landed on her tongue. She inadvertently licked her lips for more.

Brandon's remaining ejaculate dribbled out of him, and he diligently wiped it off on her pubes. Then, having sufficiently painted his masterpiece, he grabbed the camera again and snapped more shots.

"Open your eyes for me, baby," he said, wanting her reaction captured in a photograph.

Danielle was not going to open her right eye at the moment, but she obediently opened her left to see him eternalizing the moment.

"Blow me a kiss. How about a smile?" he said, taking more shots as she continued to play along. "Give me peace sign then we're done, OK?"

Danielle flashed a V with her fingers, letting him take one more picture as she posed like the cum-covered slut she was.

"Thanks, D. That was awesome. Want me to send these to you?"

"Uh, no, I think I'm good," she said as she tried to scoop the cum out of her eye.

"OK. Want to jump in the shower with me?"

"No, I think I'll use the other one to clean up. Definitely need a break after that. It was a super intense orgasm." She wiped her chin with her wrist.

"For me, too. Really. It's no secret that I...that we... have been with more partners than you. But that was legit one of the best bits of action I've had. Your pussy clamped down on me in such a sexy way. How do you do that?"

Danielle didn't really know.

"It was just a natural response to the way you pinched my nipples, I think."

"Well, I've pinched other nipples and never had that response. You're special, girl. Thanks for the fuck. Hopefully we get a few more opportunities before we head home." He pocketed her thong without asking.

"The way this week is turning out, I imagine we will," she said.

Brandon scooted off the bed, grabbed his trunks and phone, and strode confidently and nakedly out of the room. Danielle tingled all over. She wasn't sure if she would continue with this lifestyle once she got back to campus, so she was determined to enjoy it now. After all, isn't that what the "break" of Spring Break is for? She, she rationalized, earned this break. She'd had her nose in a book since she got to college, always prioritizing her grades over her fun. If anyone at the cabin wanted to bring her to another rollicking orgasm, she was going to let them.

.....

After her second shower of the day -- both times to wash cum off her body -- Danielle skimmed through her ever-depleting options of bras and panties. She settled on a dark blue set that was relatively modest compared to what she had donned so far. The hipster panties did not wedge up into a thong, and the bra only presented a modicum of skin. She weirdly felt somewhat prudish choosing something so concealing, then laughed at what last week's version of Danielle would have thought about that.

It was getting towards dinnertime, and she could tell from the timbre of voices in the living room that the rest of the gang had congregated. She went out to join them.

"Danielle!" the girls cheered when she entered. "Come, sit!" Andrea insisted. They were dressed in similar outfits: cutoff jean shorts, tank tops and flip-flops. The shopping bags next to the couch suggested that they had put a serious dent in their credit limit today. Andrea and Marci parted to allow space for Danielle to sit between them.

"What did you do all day, girl? The guys said you never came down to the lake."

"Oh, you know. I just kind of hung out here, watched some Netflix. I got so caught up in the joy of doing nothing that I just sort of rolled with it."

She exchanged a quick glance with Brandon, who was standing within ear shot in the kitchen. He smiled secretively, leaving Danielle unsure whether he'd already told everyone that they'd hooked up earlier.

"Well, I'm glad you got to relax, but I hope you hang out with us tomorrow," said Marci. "We really enjoy your company!"

"I will, I promise. It's not in my nature to idle all day. But I guess I'm learning to enjoy a whole lot of things that weren't part of my nature before."

"Yeah you are, bitch!" Marci said playfully. "But don't worry. You might not have wanted to come shopping, but Andrea and I got you some things anyway. We felt bad about leaving you with so little to wear, so we picked out a few new things for you."

"Aww. You didn't have to do that," Danielle protested, half concerned about what it might be that they expected her to wear.

"Well, it's too late. No returns, no refunds. But we don't need to get to that now. Dinner's almost ready." Then, shifting her attention, "Did you have fun at the lake, boys?"

"It was pretty good, but not as good as yesterday, obviously. Hard to top a day where Danielle is parading around naked on the beach," Kevin said.

"Oh, come on," Danielle rebutted. "I wasn't completely naked."

"Fair," he said. "Leaves room for you to take it up a notch next time."

Danielle blushed, both at the implied compliment and the thought of being fully stripped on the beach in front of her friends. And just like that, she was getting randy again.

Dinner turned out to be mercifully quick. Jeremy had again worked his magic on the grill, smoking a pork loin and preparing a delicious simple garden salad for a side. Danielle was grateful not just for his culinary ability, but his culinary preferences. It made sense for someone in such great shape that his diet would focus on lean protein and veggies. This made it easier for her to watch her weight on a day she had spent doing next to nothing.

As dinner wrapped up, Danielle asked Marci what she was going to pick for movie night.

"Actually," she replied, "I was thinking that maybe I could forego my turn and suggest we all jump in the hot tub instead. Danielle, wait 'til you see it."

As eagerly as everyone agreed, Danielle immediately sensed that the endgame was not a relaxing soak. As the guys piled the dishes in the sink to soak, Andrea and Marci led Danielle to the hot tub. As they left the living room, Danielle noticed Marci pick up a small black bag from the pile she had brought back with her that afternoon. She thought nothing of it.

"Where even is the hot tub?" Danielle asked. "I would have thought it was in the bathroom."

"Oh, babe, just you wait," said Andrea. "You have to go through the master bedroom to get there."

They entered the master bedroom, in which Jeremy was staying for this trip, and pushed through a side door to the left. Here, a narrow, six-foot hallway led to another closed door. When Marci opened that door, Danielle's jaw dropped.

A gorgeous, modern addition had been built specifically for this tub. It jutted out over the trees below with 270-degree floor-to-ceiling windows allowing for a panoramic view of the lake and the horizon beyond. From here, for the first time, Danielle noticed some of the other cabins, distanced from each other by about 50 to 100 yards. Only a few had lights on at the moment, suggesting that these were primarily summer homes for New York socialites.

Danielle lowered her gaze to the hot tub before her. Its hexagonal form rose several feet above the floor and sank a few feet below it. Between the tub and the windows was about three feet of flat wooden paneling, allowing for bathers to easily get in and out without having to crawl all over each other. There were jets everywhere, pointing in every direction, and a touchscreen off to the side that she assumed controlled everything.

The sound of water smacking the bottom of the tub jolted her from her stunned state. Marci had turned on the faucet and was starting to disrobe.

"No sense keeping those on, D.," she said. "Ange and I are going full birthday suit. You might as well join us."

"Makes sense," she replied. "Don't want to ruin a third pair of underwear in 24 hours."

The girls all giggled as Andrea handed out robes from a nearby closet. The room slowly filled with steam as the hot water accumulated in the Jacuzzi. By the time the guys arrived, it was full and ready for occupants. Marci turned on the jets and removed her robe before stepping into the tub. The boys removed their trunks as Andrea and Danielle slid their robes onto the floor, then they all followed Marci.

As they entered, Danielle couldn't help but sneak a peek at Jeremy's enormous member. Even flaccid, it looked like it weighed a pound; like a third, stunted leg. She struggled to understand how he could even walk comfortably.

Though the hexagonal shape allowed for each bather to have their own side, this was not how they ended up. Instead, they piled in on one side so they could all enjoy the view. In order, they sat Marci-Brandon-Andrea-Kevin-Danielle-Jeremy. Danielle was thrilled to be next to Jeremy, though she'd come to understand that pretty much anyone in the tub could bring her to a rip-roaring orgasm at any time.

As he had the night before, Jeremy put his arm around her and pulled her into him, though he was on her opposite side tonight. She happily rested her head on his shoulder and leaned into him. In this position, there was no logical area for her arm to rest than on his lap, and she immediately felt his third leg cozying up against her. It moved with the pulsating water, gently rocking against her forearm like a rowboat tied to a dock.

The water temperature was approaching too hot, just the way she liked it, and the pulsing blasts against her shoulders and lower back had absolved her of any possible concerns. Scanning the room, she noticed Kevin and Andrea whispering in a flirtatious way. Just beyond them, Marci and Brandon had coupled and were clearly pre-gaming. Danielle couldn't make out any of the dialog over the roar of the hot tub, but she knew that they were getting frisky under the water. She looked up into Jeremy's face to see if he expected the same with her, but found his eyes closed and head tilted back, clearly enjoying the massage.

For the first time since she'd arrived, Danielle experienced a sense of envy. She'd been the center of attention from the moment she got out of the SUV. Aside from Marci and Kevin that morning, anyone who'd hooked up had hooked up with her. Now, she was the only girl not getting any attention.

Behind Marci, Danielle noticed the black bag the girls had picked up in town.

"Hey, Marci," she half-yelled over the bubbling water, "What's in the bag?"

"Oh, Danielle!" Marci replied, prying her eyes from Brandon. "Thanks for reminding me!"

She reached behind her into the bag and sifted through it blindly. Her breasts came above water level and Danielle marveled at their form. They looked particularly tempting with water dripping off her nipples. Danielle found herself licking her lips as she recalled this morning's shower, the way Marci's tits had mashed against hers in the most tantalizing way.

She regretted that Marci found what she was looking for and lowered herself back into the tub. She answered Danielle's question by throwing her purchase in the water before them. Upon impact it started to fizz, and Danielle instantly understood.

"It's a bath bomb!" Marci shouted with a childlike enthusiasm. "Jasmine scented. It's an aphrodisiac."

Not that anyone was unclear of Marci's intentions when she suggested everyone enter the Jacuzzi in the first place. As soon as the aroma wafted into their nostrils, it was as if permission had officially been given. Marci and Andrea started nicking with their respective partners, and Danielle felt Jeremy's cock stiffening underwater. She looked up to him again, and was relieved to see that he was looking back at her this time.

With a smile, he tilted his head down and found her lips. Danielle melted into him, quickly identifying him as an excellent kisser. Not sloppy or aggressive, not too much tongue. Just right. As his cock continued to swell, she felt that there was no need to ask for confirmation. She slid her arm back so she could grip him with her left hand as they continued to make out.

Only then did it strike Danielle of just how slutty she had been. She'd already sucked his cock and swallowed his cum, but this was the first time they'd kissed. 'Fuck!' she thought. Her pussy started tingling as she realized the same was also true for Kevin. And Brandon had fucked her before they'd kissed. These thoughts clouded her mind, obscuring whatever remained of the sweet, innocent Danielle that had hopped in the Escalade yesterday morning.

She hummed into Jeremy's mouth as these thoughts overwhelmed her. She'd enjoyed her experiences at the cabin so far and wanted to show her appreciation for the invite. Jeremy lowered his arm to encircle her waist and guided her from her seat. Aided by his strength and an almost cosmic buoyancy, she floated though the water until she was straddling his lap. Now face-to-face with him, she clasped his cheeks in her hands and probed his mouth with her own.

His hands gripped her ass, causing a sharp intake of breath. He pulled hip her flush against his abdomen, allowing his erection to spring upward. Danielle felt it below her and braced for what she anticipated would be a painful entry. 'Relax,' she though. 'You're designed to be able to push out a baby. You can take this monster cock.'

But Jeremy was not as insistent as she expected. He held her perched above his cockhead and continued to sensuously tickle her tongue with his own. His hands slid inward towards her ass crack, gently pulling her apart and coming dangerously close to her anus. When the side of his forefinger stroked against her puckering hole, she gasped audibly in surprise.

Apparently, her response was loud enough to catch the attention of the others in the tub.

"Hey, take it easy on her, Jer. She's a virgin after all," said Marci.