Spring Break at the Cabin Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,082 Followers

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!!" she screamed into the evening air as she experienced a pressure like she'd never experienced before.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCKK!" she yelled one final time before erupting. When she was a child, she would often water the plants in the back yard. When using the hose, she would place her thumb over the opening, which forced the water to shoot farther, hitting the plants in back. That came to mind when she saw her ejaculate spew from between her legs, with Marci's entire hand acting as her thumb. Her squirt hit Marci in the chest and face, splayed to the sides and hit the couch and the floor, and even arced over Marci's back. She clung onto the couch for fear of falling over, while Marci dirty talked through the sound of her splashing.

"That's right, you dirty slut. I knew this bad girl was inside you all along. Think of all you've done this week because of me. Cum swallowing, anal, dp, fisting, pussy eating...tell me I own this pussy now!"

"Fuck!" Danielle cried, not wanting to admit it but knowing it was true. "Fuck, Marci, you own my pussy. Do with it what you want."

"And the rest of you, too. You belong to me now!"

"Yes, baby. My tits, my ass, my mouth...I'll do whatever you want, whenever you want!"

Danielle's voice was somewhere between crying and screaming, she was so overwhelmed. But in that moment, what she was confessing felt entirely true. Marci carefully removed her fist from inside Danielle. She was coated up to her wrist with Danielle's juices, and, inspired by Danielle's story, held her hand up to Danielle's mouth.

"Clean me up, slut."

Danielle remained with her back against the arm of the couch, her legs spread wide to face Marci. She gripped Marci's forearm with both hands and began lapping away at her own juices.

"That's right, get it all, slut. I think I feel some of John's cum on my fingers."

Danielle sucked them into her mouth one at a time, like she was taste-testing lollipops. Except that each finger tasted exactly the same: like her complete and total submission.

Marci crawled up her body, straddling her hips and holding Danielle's cheeks. She gazed into her eyes with a look that was part lust, part admiration, and part love. She kissed her hard, and Danielle eagerly returned the effort. The taste of Danielle's cum was tinted with hints of John's, and they lapped at each other's lips to savor as much as they could. The smell penetrated their nostrils and drove them wild. Danielle wrapped her arms around Marci and held her close, their breasts mashing into one another. She could feel Marci's pussy grinding against her pelvis.

"Do you want me to finish you off?" Danielle offered, sensing that Marci hadn't cum yet.

"No, baby. Your storytelling was all I needed to get off. That was so fucking hot. Besides, this won't be our last time together before we leave."

"Fuck, it's over!?" a male voice boomed from the kitchen.

Startled, the girls turned to see the rest of their group standing there, grins and awestruck gazes on each of them. They'd been so caught up in each other that they missed the quartet enter, and they had been kind enough not to interrupt. Danielle saw a couple cell phones pointed in their direction. More images for the digital scrapbook.

She made no attempts at modesty. Her arms came to rest across her belly, not her pussy or breasts. She left her legs splayed, lacking the energy or desire to close them. She simply smiled and let them take her in. She was fully converted now.

.....

abob1
abob1
1,082 Followers
12