Spring Break Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, I get it...that is kind of sexy to me too for some reason," I confessed. He noted that reaction in me.

"Okay...I've got a good one for you..." he continued our game. "If you WERE going to hook up with a guy, what kind of scenario would you want? Would you want it to be someone you'd known a long time, or a total stranger or...like...if there was seriously a crossbow pointed at an adorable basket of puppies, and the guy was like, I'll spare them if you let me fuck you...how would you want it?" He finished, and we both cracked up laughing. We were having way too much fun and I was so fucking roiled by him finding a way to make me pick how I would wanna be fucked by a guy. How could I escape saving some puppies for cock, after all?

"Well...hmmm...I guess if I HAD to be fucked, to save that basket of dogs from that medieval attacker, of course..." we both laughed, "...I'd want to be seduced...I would probably need to be very fucking stoned...ha! Or...I dunno, maybe kind of drunk too," I reasoned out the game theory.

"Or rolling," he said suggestively.

"Or rolling," I agreed. And the music was just so sexy in that one moment. We stared at each other silently for a second, completely engaged in each other's allure. The entire night was so thrumming with elusive maneuvering. He flex his legs below mine.

I was so fucking hard. So was he.

"And I'd probably want it to just be in a bed..." I added, and I was really starting to wonder if I was flirting with him. Was I? How horny had this drug made me?? His hands ran up and down my legs and occasionally he'd slip his fingers under my boxer legs.

"Rolling would definitely be the best way to experiment with another guy for you I think," Trevor said to me. "Some of the best sex I've had is with straight guys I've seduced after we roll together," he said, wagging his hips under me.

"Oh yeah?" I say to him, enjoying his hard cock pressing through his boxers.

"Yeah. Turning straight guys into bottom sluts is my favorite thing to do," he said, increasingly bragging now. I felt my skin prick.

I swear the way he looked at me made my cock feel like it might explode in my underwear. My boner was angled awkwardly to the side and everything felt so good.

I couldn't do this. I was terrified of the idea. But he was so fucking hot with each new thing he did. Everything was calculated, but I had no clue. It felt so natural.

My best friend.

A dominant top.

Staring at me like he already knew I was helpless.

I don't know what came over me in that moment.

"I'm feeling horny and open right now," I told him, not even knowing what I wanted. I was shaking I was so horny.

"Me too," he smiled at me in collusion.

"Do you prefer to fuck a guy with a condom, or without?" I asked him, getting back to our game, feeling my heart beat faster.

"I usually always use condoms...but every now and then if I'm taking a guys ass for his first time, I make sure to get consent and then I take him bareback...because if a guy is gonna try cock he deserves to have the Top finish in his ass...it's one of the best parts for a guy who likes to bottom. Receiving his reward in his ass." Every single thing Trevor said seemed to make my cock harder. He didn't hold back in the way he talked about fucking guys.

"Hey, this is just the ecstasy honesty talking but I'm soooo fucking horny right now...would you wanna maybe switch it up and watch some porn together?" He suggested, and of course I immediately said "YES."

I was increasingly excited.

I was being led now.

We were going to watch porn which sounded like a lot fun while rolling.

We both peed and drank a whole glass of water and then we were back on the bed. When I got back into bed with him I could feel another cresting peak of my roll and I felt so fucking good and naughty all at once. I was about to watch porn with my best friend.

"What kind of porn do you wanna watch?" He asked me.

"What kind of porn do you like?" I asked him back. And he smiled at me the way a devil smiles in a New Orleans' alleyway.

"Oh, I watch bisexual mmf stuff, and lesbian, and group sex, and really passionate gay compilation porn, and Daddy/Boy porn, and gay hypno, and kinky stuff like that. Some of it is so fucking naughty, dude; but I'm not sure if you'd be into that, it's pretty intense," he said, with a challenge to his tone. "I'd have to show you all the tricks for you to understand too," he sold me further. It felt so offensive. He was negging me. I could handle his kinks. I tsked at his challenge.

"No...show me...I wanna see what you're into," I begged him, as I lay down on the bed with my head towards the bottom of the mattress as he snagged his Macbook from the table and pulled up his saved YouPorn pages.

I was laying on my hard-on in my boxers, which I'd adjusted for comfort, as I waited for my bi best friend to show me his favorite nasty porn, as I rolled on a party drug almost naked on a vey big bed in Mexico. I was so fucking horny. Fuck.

Fuckity-Fuck.

"Okay then," he relented. Trevor draped himself over my back with one of his legs on top of mine; basically this pressed his cock up against the back of my right thigh.

He navigated to a compilation of very hard cocks slowly entering very tight male asses. Bubble butts taking big bulls. There was a very clear power exchange in this video.

"You have to admit...those are sexy cocks and asses?" He said to me, as we watched the video on his laptop.

"Okay...yes...I do admit it...they are very sexy," I said. My breathing was shallow as high school drama.

The next video he scrolled to was a series of hot dudes having these intense anal orgasms. I was shocked. I didn't know a guy could cum like that. It was just guys cumming huge buckets from being fucked up the ass or toyed up the ass. It was so insanely rough and nasty and dirty and fun. Sometimes they had their hands tied and were forced to let a cock work cum from their butts. Damn.

"What?? That's actually possible??" I asked him incredulously over my shoulder as he laughed. He rubbed my ass a little through my boxers while we watched. I liked that.

"Yeah dude, the male G spot is the greatest thing in the world," he slapped my ass in my underwear and I loved the attention. I harrumphed at him curtly as if I was offended by his action, but of course I wasn't. I wanted more.

"Do you want me to give you an ass massage while we watch?" He asked me, and I practically melted at the offer. God this was so hot.

"Yesssssss please, MMMMHmmmm!" I was so thrilled. My cock was Adamantium in my boxers, ready to claw its way out through the precum-coated cotton even as he maneuvered me like Magneto.

"Okay, but lets take these off," he reached down and started to pull my boxers down my sides and now my round ass was exposed to him. This was very dirty now, I knew.

Oh fuck this was all becoming very naughty very fast. I gulped as he pulled my boxers off of me slowly as my hard cock flopped out below me. I kicked them off to the floor.

I was nervous and crazy hard.

Now he grabbed what I assumed was some sort of massage oil he had hidden near the bed.

My roll felt so good and the cold liquid drizzling over my ass sent shivers up and down my spine. I arched my back and closed my eyes as I enjoyed his thorough touch.

From here we watched a lurid bisexual threesome where the girl was basically conducting the two boys into fucking. They happily obliged her.

And then I really began to melt as Trevor fully began to rub and knead my ass. He was sitting on my lower legs and I loved how his weight kept me pressed to the bed as I watched the gay action unfold on his laptop.

He felt strong. He felt like he was in control.

He massaged me for a long time where he just barely missed rubbing into the edge of my crack. But I so wanted him to. It was such a damn tease and I think I actually started to pucker a little at how close, and yet how far he was from my anal ring. What was this feeling all over my body?

When I finally felt Trevor's fingertips trace down my crack and rub past my hole I squeaked a little. He did this subtly, over and over again, teasing me. Touching my sensitive nerve endings and causing my whole body to shudder from the new sensations. The massage oil was very wet and I felt the slippery liquid covering my cheeks and crack completely. I couldn't believe he was touching my actual asshole with his fingers now. Fuck, I was soooo horny. He would slowly pass by and rub my ring with a few digits and I'd breathe heavily below him, pretending it was all just accidental.

Another video was clicked on and this one was titled "Gay Boy Popper Training."

I wondered what this was. He flicked my ass again and I moaned a little.

"Oooh, this is one of my favorites...but if you're going to TRULY experience how crazy some of my porn interests are...you have to actually try poppers while we watch this one," he said.

"What?" I asked. I hadn't heard the term before. "What's that?" I was bobbing my body under him, tensing and un-tensing my ass to the music, even as he massaged it.

"Poppers?" He continued simply, as he grabbed a hidden, black bottle from his hotel side table. He was putting his plan into motion. I was a naive sheep with a very experienced shepherd.

I'd never heard of poppers before, but I was hardly going to say no to him right now. It felt like he was taking me somewhere and I didn't know how to slow down.

"They're basically a stimulant that calm you down...like a really amazing high for a few seconds at a time...and they're super safe," he reasoned with me. That was a less than accurate description I would later learn. They were somewhat safe.

"Do you wanna try?" He asked me. And once again my best friend was leading me down the rabbit hole even further. Alice was once forced to drink from a tiny bottle. Now it was my turn.

"Yeah, I wanna try," I said, being very open to everything in that moment, realizing I would probably be saying 'yes' a lot to him if I didn't slow this down soon. What could it hurt being a little more high, though? I thought.

He started the video and told me he would show me how they worked when the video called for it. His body straddling the backs of my legs felt amazing and I loved the attention he was paying my muscles. His skin felt erotic on mine.

A gorgeous porn star started the planned bater video he had chosen and soon a sexy array of cocks and images were paraded past my vision and everything was sultry and inviting. The music was really good in the video. Like a club house party with dark lights and flashing images of nasty, intensely erotic scenes.

A girl popped up on the screen in a sexy school girl skirt and told me to sniff in for three seconds from my poppers bottle to get the party started. Whatever that meant. She was wearing a tight pair of yoga shorts and workout shirt and tennis shoes. Her hair was braided and she looked like the type of girl you wanted to impress. She was athletic and sexy and very in charge.

Trevor brought the mysterious bottle up to my right nostril like Eve's apple. I was scared and excited all at once. I was actually going to do this for him--my commanding best friend. I was going to sniff poppers. I was so curious.

"Okay, hold your other nostril closed tight and sniff in hard from this side for three seconds...and then hold your breath for that same amount of time," he explained.

I did my sniff in time with the sexy girls bouncing and sucking huge cocks on the porn montage playing in front of me.

The numbers on the video counted down with a schoolgirl's breasts jutting out at me playfully.

Whoooaaaa.

Wow whoa WOW.

I felt a zing of lust bump through my body like New Years Eve bubbly in tall-stemmed glassware.

Unnnffmmm.

Ohhhh, fuuuuuck.

This was...

Whoahahhaa.

Yesss. Mmm. Yessssssss. Oh wowwwwwwww.

I rolled my hips back and curled my limbs like an exotic snake being oiled up for a marketplace trance.

That's how my whole body felt.

I'd been taken over by something fluttering and Fuck-It-All-Fal-De-Ral-Fiddle-Dee-Dee...Mmmmmmmmffffffffffff. I moaned loudly without even realizing. My brain was rewiring. Trevor knew where my wants suddenly were.

He took his boxers off as I gyrated on the bed with a weirdly desperate need I'd never felt before. He sat back on the top of my legs so that he could continue my firm ass massage. I noticed he was naked now. This asshole was doing something to me.

Fuck.

Mmmm.

What had he made me sniff? Fucking fuck I was so fucking horny.

I was lolling my head a little with the warm juice of naughty energy that pulsed through my whole body. I was electrified. He was on me. He was in control of this situation.

The porn video had a hot 20-something speaking dirty nothings into the screen. She told me very directly what I needed:

"It's okay to love cock. You need cock. You crave it. You're a nasty little boy. You're a slut for big, hard cock. You need it so badly. You want it in your mouth and your ass," I don't know why I was so mesmerized by every single image of hard cocks and pulsing cumshots all over the various male and female stars in the video. But the woman's voice constantly enforcing my need for cock was hypnotically pulling me in. I was so drawn to it. I was submissively horny and wanted to be told what to do.

I realized that with Trevor's underwear off we were now completely naked together, and he was sitting further up on my ass so that his cock now lightly pressed into my nude crack. His penis felt girthy and intimidating. But I loved that. I allowed my cheeks to rub him like hot dog buns.

I shuddered from his contact on me. That was my best friend's big boner up against my ass.

That was Trevor's throbbing dick, logging through my chute.

"Here comes another bigger hit," he said, and the video hottie was right there, telling me to hit for six more seconds, this time on my left nostril, as she squeezed her breasts. And finally I could breathe out. I was excited to do more of these poppers. I was excited by how he was leading me through this video and I was crazy nervous about how they were making me feel.

I was so fucking emblazoned with lust. Him leaning over with the popper bottle against my nose had pressed his pipe even firmer between my cheeks. It was sexy. His bulbous tool on me. Without even asking.

Fuckkkkk. My whole body was so insanely turned on. I felt nasty and wanted to feel nastier.

I felt Trevor's hard cock sloshing through my oiled up crack, lightly pressing his weight into me. Teasing me. He rocked up against me on purpose.

The poppers had made me wild in a way I wasn't expecting. I loved his hard cock against me. I wanted it. I pushed my ass back to him.

"Fuckkkkk...whatissssthisvideoohhhh??" I asked lightheaded, as I pushed my horny face into the bed, curling my ass up and around in a circle from the sheer and sudden need I felt emanating from my loins. I fucking needed my ass to be played with. I needed him to touch my ass badly. WOW. I was crazy turned on by him. His hands and his cock were on my ass.

"Just enjoy it Ry, it's a really fun video. I'm gonna show you how a straight guy loses his virginity with poppers," he said encouragingly.

I was so lost and horny and confused I didn't realize who he meant. I thought he meant a guy from the video. But the double-meaning had to be on purpose.

"I'm rollllllllling soooo hard-right-now! Mmmmfffff, Trevor, this is sooooo gooooood, mmmm," I moaned to him honestly, and it was also, clearly, the poppers' early firecracker effects on me. Whatever usual hangups I would have had in this situation were being erased by a frizzy pencil sharpener of skin-tingling boy lust.

The video progressed into more and more cocks. Girls with sexy cocks and pegging cocks and hot women telling me I could take all the cock I wanted and that I could be a cumslut if I wanted and I could be the dirtiest boy for cock if that's what I wanted. Did I wanna be a cumslut? The video asked.

"Is that what you want?" The nasty blonde asked again, as my mind warped with dirty fucking need.

"This video is wild..." I moaned back to him, enjoying his nakedness on mine as my brain turned horny for cock.

"Yeah...isn't it so sexy and interesting, don't you kind of love it?" He asked me convincingly, leading me on. He'd done this before.

"MmmmffffwuuutareyoudoingtooomeeeTrev?" I whined over my shoulder at him as my dumb brain danced to the music and drank in the constant menagerie of delicious dick on the screen. There was something so horny about watching precum ooze out of a throbbing dick. I was entranced by the whole situation. The dirty porn and the poppers and MDMA in my brain, and Trevor rubbing his pipe up against my hole. It was all breaking me down into a horny puddle. His large cock spreading me felt like something forbidden.

"I'm teasing your sexy ass with my big cock cuz it feels really good," he said it so simply, his voice sounding much more in charge than he usually was with me. His fat meat smacked my perineum and I unknowingly rolled my hips around from the feeling.

The video narrator instructed me to take my first longer hit of poppers now. Trevor leaned forward and held my nostrils and forced me to do a ten second hit on each side of my nose now. I knew I was going to be gone. I knew he had me. The bottle was liquid erotica. He was getting me popper stupid. He was going to dumb me up.

"Hold it baby. Let it fully sink in. Let yourself be the slutty boy you wanna be," he whispered to me, as I felt my body arching with intense want. His dick was up against me, squishing into my crack fully. God, I was so horny. I wanted it.

Even before I was done counting to ten I could feel him covering my ass in more of the slippery oil. It glazed me thickly like a donut. I was very lubricated, just like my brain.

He climbed up further, straddling me so that his cock head was directly pressing against my opening and I ground my hips back against him with a stupid ache. He was so big, which scared me...

But I loved that. I loved his big cock. I was very dumb for it. Stupid for it.

My first cock would be a big cock. That's what a slut would want.

And then the power of the fresh poppers hit me fully and firmly, and I felt him pulling my ass cheeks apart wide with his hands--spreading me open without needing to ask. He knew I wanted it.

My horny curiosity was turning into cock-lust jealousy from the veiny dicks I was salivating over on screen.

"Whaaat are you dooooing to me, Trevorrrrr?" I whinnied with a sloppy sort of flirtation in my voice, closing my eyes and squirming below him with my arousal overflowing. He had crawled further up my body. Sitting on my ass now. His lubed up erection was resting against my sensitive asshole. He was just completely confident with how he was treating my ass. Ugh, I was dying for it. I'd never been so horny.

"It's okay, baby...just let me show you," he said to me.

"What...mmfff...areyouguhnna...mmmm...dotomeTrevor?" I asked him, hornier and hornier with each new moment. The poppers had made me sluttier than I could ever remember being. I was dumbly seduced. My ass was tingling with the stupidest need for attention. I needed him to take me. I needed it bad.

"You know," he said.

He propped my ass up more as he positioned me and when his fat cock-head plopped in, it should've hurt more because I know my ass ripped a little to accommodate his thickness. But it didn't. It felt painful and sexy all at once...but in the best kind of way.

"Fuggghhhhhhh," I moaned for him as I realized he was actually inside me. My hands were under me, rubbing my hard cock as I tried to stay calm and not freak out about my first ever gay sex.