Spring Break Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being fucked was still my favorite but there something about staring up at a strong man when you're on your knees for him, making it clear what the power dynamic is.

"Mmm, this is a tasty cock," I moaned between slurps and sucks. I licked him with intense dedication. I wanted him to own my mouth and ass. The water drenched the side of my face while I sucked him.

He grabbed my hair firmly and slapped my face with his pole. It was insane how hard he got. He was rubbing my nose and eyes and cheeks and lips, seasoning his future target with hints of the load I was so ready to take.

I began to focus on a very deeply realized need to take Trevor's cum in my mouth and on my face.

He started to fuck my mouth and I did my best between the occasional half choke. My eyes watered and I felt my body submitting fully to this level of dominance.

Then, unfairly, he left me gasping as his sword pulled out of my sloppy lips and he stood me up. He turned me around and pushed me up against the wall.

I could've cried at how sexy and tender this shower sex was.

"I'm gonna fuck you fifty times," he said, and then proceeded to push in and out with achingly slow wonder.

It took ten beautiful minutes for him to get to fifty, and the devotion I felt for him was god-like.

My prostate and Trevor teamed up to turn me into the nastiest slut he had ever been with.

When he got to fifty he pulled out and turned me around to him and he was holding the Poppers again.

"Sniff, slut," he instructed, and I did.

He dosed me on each side with big hits, and then he lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist in the air. He was strong.

He fucked me like a helpless gang-bang fuckslut now and I felt like I could actually be that for him.

"Yeah, Ryan, you're gonna be my bottom slut whenever I want," he said between powerful thrusts as I yelped and squeaked and felt my powerful, first-ever anal orgam beginning to build in my quivering ass.

He was turning me gay from a single night with my g spot.

I was nothing but a slutty ball of cotton candy floating on his humpstick.

He drove himself up so hard and I felt the throbbing cock begin to erupt from deep in my split ass.

"PleaseeeeTrevor I want you to cum inside meeeeee, pleasssebabbbyIWANtYoUrCuM! I NEED YOUR CUM INSIDE ME DADDDDDYYYY" I was wobbly lost and my mind crossed the spectral kink universe.

And that's when I started to cum on our chests.

He fucked me hard through my entirely explosive orgasm and when my geyser finally slowed down he lay me down on the floor of the shower and fucked me until he was filling me with his splooge. I couldn't believe his cock could actually swell to larger sizes but every pulse of jizz out of his piston made my stretched skin tense even more on his ballooning size.

The hot water and loud music and the smell of cum and poppers made me want more cock right away. My afterglow was a rainblow flag above my turned ass and the MDMA had me sloppy-needy for more.

Holy Cum Fuck I was a slut for his CUM. I wanted more. Fuck fuck fuck I was so nasty horny.

He had bred me. His still hard cock fell out of my ass and I untangled from him.

The deep feelings in my chest made me want to choke on my sweaty lust for this moment of first being filled.

Trevor had filled my straight ass with his cum. I'd taken my breeding so well.

My ass leaked his sperm. It felt warm and gloopy in my sensitive buns.

He took the body wash and spent the next fifteen minutes washing me. We were on our knees in the shower, kissing and touching.

We stopped the water and got out and dried off. We used the bathroom. When I sat down on the toilet to shit out Trevor's cum, he stopped me. He crawled over on the floor and told me to scoot my ass towards the front of the seat.

I watched as he leaned over and licked my sensitive ring.

"Push it out," he told me, and I farted his messy cum into his mouth. It felt naughty and so hot.

Then he crawled up to me and opened my mouth. I was straddling the front of the toilet and began to pee now just as he spit the cum that had been in my ass and his mouth...into my mouth, which he held open as he grabbed my neck roughly.

I moaned as I was forced to eat his load which had been inside me.

I lapped up and swallowed my best friend's dirty jizz, and then pushed he me back and peed directly past my cock into the toilet, hitting my ball sack with the end of his drips.

He got a hot washcloth from the sink and we walked back into the bedroom, naked.

We crashed back into the bed together and he wiped my hole and balls and cock with the hot cloth.

It was intimate and sexy.

As he was doing this I stared at him and played with my already re-hardened cock.

He flipped the music playlist over to a very flirtatious sort of vibe. All the songs were sort of bubblegum pop almost.

The slow jams of the bathroom were now the playful, I wanna be your bottom boy, type of sweet pop. And I think he knew to play that. Because my ass could not stop flirting with him. I was very clearly still desperate for more dick in my discovered hole.

"I want you to ride me," he said, and I got excited by that idea.

He laid down on the large bed and his big cock jutted up from his muscled middle.

I swung my legs over his hips and climbed up until I was straddling his hips as I felt his big cock wedge between my cheeks again.

I spit onto my fingers and brought them back to my ass.

He reached for the lube but I pushed it away. Instead i continued to use three fingers to plunge saliva from my own mouth down to his cock and my hole.

And then I reached back to grab him and lifted myself to sit my hole on top of his helmet which squelched into my ass with a heavy plop.

"Unnnnfffmmmm," I moaned down to him. I placed my hands on his chest as my sphincter gave way again, and my ass slowly sat back, allowing each of his inches to enter me.

"Good boy," he said in a husky tone.

I reached my hands up and instinctively touched myself as I began a slow rocking motion on his hips. It was electric.

I was experiencing my first ever gay cowgirl ride and his cock was like a joystick of pleasure I could maneuver to my liking in my ass.

I loved getting to move him over my prostate and I loved how hard it made my cock.

"You love this big dick inside you," he bragged, as I gyrated on his lap.

"Yes, baby, I love this big cock so much," I bit my lip and played with my chest and neck and hair as I rode him slowly and deeply. My tight hole expanded slowly to accommodate his meaty girth. I loved the feel of a cock stretching me.

Trevor took me completely. His casual dominance over me was destroying me. He knew how much I was already his bottom bitch.

"You are so sexy," I said to him as I leaned over and he kissed me.

He held my mouth open and spit into it and I sat back up with a nasty grin and began to ride him harder, pounding my own ass now as I was into the pain and pleasure of dropping my rump plumply upon his powerful penis. The wet smacking sounds of my ass as I giddy-upped on him were luscious to my ears. I was a slutty boy. Completely.

"Turn around and face the other way," he told me, and I did as he said, climbing off his cock and then immediately impaling myself again.

I put my hands down on the bed in between his legs and began to enjoy the erotic nature of a reverse cowgirl ride. I looked back over my shoulder at him at one point.

He was a lion. I was his lioness. I was feeling another peak in the roll and my whole body and ass were on fire at the way his cock banana'd up into my crevice and rocked my inner nerve endings.

Bottoming was the most exciting thing I had ever done in my life.

And I quickly becoming a junkie for it.

He kept his hands on my hips as he drove his cock up into me even as I was riding.

He smacked my ass cheek and I grunted a little harder for him.

Suddenly his hand was reaching back under a pillow and he had the poppers again.

He sat up and held me from behind as I continued to ride. He unscrewed the cap and I leaned my head over to the bottle when he brought it to my nose, understanding my role.

I sniffed my treat for my Top. I sniffed knowing what it was going to do to me. Trevor had me inhale the powerful aroma for another five seconds on my other nostril. Then he lay back and I began to rotate my hips up and down on his crotch like a farm animal in heat released into an even deeper pen.

"Fuckkkkkk TREVORINEEEEEDYOUUUUTOFUCKKKKMEEEEE!" I moaned to him.

He popped up suddenly and pushed me down between his legs so I was on my stomach again, keeping his cock inside me the whole way.

He kept my legs closed and immediately began to fuck me from behind, lunging his hugeness all the way inside of me and reminding me of just what a dominant Top he truly was.

"Okay Ryan...let's really make you a slut right now," he said cockily to me.

His dick rocketed in and out of me as I cycled through religious moans where I once again admitted all the nasty things his cock was causing me to confess.

"Fuck babyyy mmmmffffff yussssss," I moaned to him.

"Come on...take that cock. Open up that ass for your Daddy," he said to me.

"YES DADDY, I WANNA BE YOUR SLUT," I said in my nastiest verve.

"I know you do, you wanna take my cum in your holes and you want me to breed you all the time," he could have been knitting a sweater for how calm he sounded. He was equal parts in control and completely un-phased by the level of filth that was swimming around in my kinky brain.

"I WANT YOUR CUM DADDY, I WANNA SPREAD IT ALL OVER MY BODY," I told him, writhing from the kinetic pleasure of the drug and his cock and the pumping music leaving the room in a glowing vibe of all vibes.

He fucked me good and hard, making sure every thrust told me that I was a cockslut now. Only a cockslut could enjoy this energetic of a railing while popping their ass back the whole time like I was doing.

My booty was completely popped back at him and the noises I made even turned me on. I sounded like back-seat sex. I sounded like secret hotel sex. My girlfriend was in a different country and I was on spring break vacation being turned from straight to delirious cockslut, and it was happening over the course of the most magical night of my life.

"Good, baby," he responded. "Take Daddy's cock...I'm gonna show you how much you need a big cock," he said into my ear, biting my ear lobe and driving his hips into my round buns.

Trevor was also secretly loving the fact that he was finally getting to pound my juicy ass after fantasizing over it for so many years. I was his ultimate conquest and he was well past my final defenses as he stormed my inner castle with a battering ram of sexual mind fuckery.

FUCK I WAS SO TURNED ON BY THIS WHOLE NIGHT.

The poppers had once again left me feeling like his cock was the most important tool in my whole existence and I begged more for him.

"Fuck me hard, Daddy...I want to be so slutty for you," I confessed again.

"I know you do," he said. "Daddy is gonna make you a very nasty cum slut, baby," he added confidently.

"Mmmmfffff," I moaned lasciviously. My body was arching for him as he fucked me. He spread my legs and sat in between me again.

He sat me up doggy style on the bed.

"Come here and sniff some more poppers nasty boy...I'm gonna make you my piggy slut now," he said.

I was so fucking lost in my passionate desire for it all.

I sniffed his devilish juice and then he pushed me over so my chest was on the bed as he took his cock and smacked my needy ass with it.

I was literally pushing back, asking him with my booty to re-enter me and breed me.

"Do you need your Daddy to show you how much you love cum tonight, SLUT?" He asked, and I felt him drag his fat helmet through my canyon like Gandalf the White spilling down a mountainside at Helm's Deep.

"Yeeesssssss Daddddddyyyyyyyyy," I moaned like a boyish Brazzer's compilation as his dick was covered in a healthy amount of lube and I practically cried when his very oily shaft pushed its way back into me as he held my hips up and fucked my butt with renewed power.

The poppers were a dumb drug. And on ecstasy? And weed? And vacation?

I was whatever he wanted me to be. His cock in my ass was the only thing I cared about.

"You see, Ryan? You're a SLUT for cock, I told you you'd like it...you just needed a dominant top to show you how much you like it," he said, rubbing my ass and back seductively as he fucked me slow and full.

"Mmm, yessssss, I love cock...I love your cock so much, Daddy...I wanna be nasty for you...I wanna do what you say," I said. I wanted to talk dirty for him. I needed the full devotion to the submissiveness I felt. The poppers were making my brain swim with the most erotic gay thoughts.

"Good..." he said. "I'm gonna make you suck the cum out of my cock tonight," he told me.

"Mmmm, yessss Daddy, I wanna eat your cum...please make me a slutty boy," I begged for more.

"Mmm, that's my good cum pig," he made me sniff more poppers.

Two more five second hits on each nostril and all I wanted was cum in my ass.

Now he fucked me harder.

"UNFFFF DADDDDDY, FUCK ME DADDY, POUND MY ASS DADDDDDDYYYY FUCK MY SLUTTY HOLE FUCK, TREVOR, YOUR COCK IS SOOOO GOOOOOD, FUCKKKKKKKK UGHMMMMFFFFFFFF FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!" I wasn't faking any of this. Every single thing I said was forced out of me by the power of the manly gay sex he had seduced me into.

There was suddenly a knock on the adjoining wall of our hotel room and the girls were hollering behind it.

"Yeah, baby! Fuck his ass good!" We heard them yell. We both laughed at that. I couldn't believe three sexy college girls could hear me loudly bottoming like a sorority slut.

Suddenly Trevor got an idea. He pulled out of my ass and I was so needy and angry his cock wasn't in me for a nanosecond. He walked over and found the locked, room-to-room door which had a lock and door on each side but could be opened for families looking for shared rooms.

He opened our side and knocked on theirs. He gave me a big raise of his eyebrow and I just lay there with my knees down and ass popped up from where he'd just been giving me an incredibly gay doggy style.

The door slowly opened and the blonde girl was standing there in the doorway.

She looked down at Trevor's naked form and his huge dick glistening with my ass juices.

"You guys wanna watch?" He asked brashly, as he stared through the doorway.

Her mouth dropped.

"You guys, come here," she said, and the other two girls joined her. They had the same reactions.

They were all wearing nothing but sleep t-shirts and panties. They were drinking beers too.

They walked in and saw me with my ass popped up on the bed, naked...rolling on party drugs.

"Holy shit you guys have been driving us crazy," the curly haired stunner said to us, and I realized they could hear how loud I was through the shared wall. They had heard every dirty thing I'd moaned probably. That turned me on to know.

Trevor climbed back up on the bed and quickly placed his cock against my very ready hole.

"Have you guys ever watched a guy do poppers and seen the way it makes him slutty, particularly when he's already rolling?" He asked, and they all shook their heads no. The girls were sitting on a bench seat that was underneath the TV next to the bed, staring directly at my face. They were very excited by this performance they got to watch. They said no. They were getting antsy to see me take it. They looked ravenous on the seat.

"Watch then," he said, and he had me sniff in from the Popper bottle for ten seconds on each side.

When I was done I felt the flush of warmth fill my face and soul and ass. His cock pressed into me and I moaned and my own cock ballooned to Looney Tunes sizes as I completely forgot that three sexy girls were now watching me take cock.

My head lolled to the side and I immediately continued my lewdly slutty sounds for this man who was fully dominating me. The poppers once again had me craving cock in ways I never would've imagined. I needed to be completely fucked senseless. I needed to have no choice in the matter. I needed to be used by his big dick. I needed him to show off how slutty he had made me.

"Show them how slutty you are, Ryan...show them what a dumb little popper pig you are for me," he said, and I giggled in horny submissiveness. He knew what I needed. These words were all so new and yet my brain loved them. I was crazy hard as he fucked me. My dick ached with the kinky pleasure.

Trevor started to fuck me rougher. Like a revenge fuck. Like a seduction fuck. Like a I'm-gonna-turn-you-into-a-gay-cumslut kind of fuck. He had this absolute piston penis power that could make a prostate feel adored. And every thrust he gave me had me crying out with pleasurable glee. I was rammed and pummeled. I pushed my ass back to take my breeding. I moaned dirty things as the girls watched and grew wet from it.

"Fuck that is so sexy," the blonde said, and I noticed that all three girls seemed squirmy horny from watching him pounding me as hard as he was. His thighs thwacked against me.

"This is his first time taking cock," Trevor said to them, and once again the girls looked shocked. He loved putting on a show for them. His cock was rock hard in me.

"He's such a good slut though," the other girl chimed in finally, curling some hair around a finger as she watched.

Fuckkkkkkk.

My mind was on overdrive. Here were three hot girls, totally loving my bottoming. I was so blown away with lust as they watched me submit to his cock.

"Time to make him take another poppers hit," he said, and my nose was back over the bottle, sniffing in for ten delirious seconds.

When I finally breathed them out I felt my whole body goosebump as his cock began to feel like my salvation.

And the words I said while he fucked me made the girls began to play with their pussies as they watched. They were overcome with lust from the show.

"FUGHHHHH TREVORRRRR FUCK MY SLUTTY CUMHOLE FUCK MY ASS SO GOOD GIVE ME YOUR NASTY CUM IN MY DIRTY BOY PUSSY I'M SUCH A GAY CUMSLUT FOR THIS DICK DADDY I WANT YOU TO BREED ME IN FRONT OF THE GIRLS AND SHOW THEM WHAT A SLUTTY BOY I AM FOR YOU TAKE MY ASS AND BREED ME BABY I NEED YOUR CUM BABY I NEED YOUR DIRTY SEED IN MY PUSSY FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUGGGHHHHHMEEEEEEEE!!!!"

The hot blonde literally had her legs spread and her thong pulled to the side. She was rubbing her shaved pussy and clit as she watched. Then the curly haired brunette joined her as she spread her own sexy legs and pushed her fingers into her wetness. The girls were all on fire.

And then Trevor made it even naughtier.

"Girls do you want to see me breed this faggot slut and then force him to clean my messy dick up with his mouth?" He asked them quite seriously.

"Fuck yesss," the blonde said.

"Okay...then you have to all play with your pussies while you watch," I couldn't believe it but they all did. The girls laughed and agreed to take their panties off and sit side-by-side on the bench seat, rubbing their clits and masturbating as they watched Trevor fuck me.

Hearing their soft moans while he continued to pound my hole with bullish dominance made me feel so erotically sexy.

I was a cumslut on display for these horny girls. They were all so into my ass being fucked.

My whole body was buzzing and on fire. I was so turned on by how nasty I felt being pounded in front of them.

It was everything to show them my new secret.

The girls fingered themselves as my ass was impaled like a vampire unable to avoid the sharp woody of death.

He fucked me until he was going to cum.

"I'm gonna cum in this slut," Trevor said.

And I moaned longingly the whole way through his second orgasm of the night.