Spring Break Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckkkk yesssss daddddddyyyy fucckkkk myyyy nasssssty hooooooolllleeee!" I moaned to him as he pounded my boy pussy to the delight of our audience.

"Take my cum in your hole, slut," Trevor said, and his cock popped a fresh rope of jizz straight into my intestines as I moaned happily for my reward.

I was more prize mare than I ever was man, and he bred me like the animal I was.

The girls came one-by-one as they watched.

Each of them frigging their sex buttons to Nintendo secret code ecstasy as they watched me endure a powerful breeding.

When he was finally done cumming some ten thrusts later I felt him simply stay in me. Keeping me full. Keeping me happy.

The girls thanked us and left so we could continue our fun.

"Come on girls...he needs to focus only on cock tonight I think," the blonde said, as they walked out begrudgingly.

And I was so turned on that they knew that. That they realized my horny gay needs. Fuck.

So did Trevor.

And then he just kept going.