Spring Break Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, I was so deliriously horny and nervous.

I was so gone with cocklust because of the poppers. My ass was more relaxed than it would've ever been and the ecstasy had already caused me to take a couple of giant shits earlier in the night. I was clean and ready to take cock, even if I didn't know it.

"FuckkkkkwhatareyoudoingtomeTrevor?" I was high and horny, and I asked him in a way that implied that I clearly knew what he was doing. His cock easily broke past my sphincter from all the lube and his helmet locked inside my tightly contracting walls as I groaned loudly.

"I'm pushing my cock inside you, Ryan," he answered calmly. His tone was sexier now.

Whoaaaaa. Fuckkkk. Yesssss. Ummmfff. He'd finally admitted to it. He was seducing me. I knew it. He was taking me. I was so horny-happy and strangely scared from the intensity of my lust.

"Ohfuckkkkwhatareyoudoingtomeee?" I moaned in the most sultry way. He giggled at my noise. I was so fucking nervous and loopy and my whole body was turned on.

"You know what I'm doing to you," he said now, arrogantly. He slapped my ass cheek hard and I yelped.

This fucking asshole. Of course I knew what he was doing. I needed him to say it though. I needed to be told.

"Ughhh...fuckk...unffff..." I moaned to him as he pushed into me. "Tell me what you're doing to meee," I begged him now. My voice was completely horny. This was my consent.

On the porn a slutty guy was being slowly opened by two different men fucking him from both sides. All while the flashes of gorgeous women wearing kinky lingerie or nothing at all kept me from breaking my focus.

Trevor pushed his seven inch cock slowly into my tight hole. Two inches. Three inches. Four. He crested and kept pushing like I was his salvation.

And my ass kept loving every new inch. My butt slowly rolled against him as he pushed me down into the bed and speared my port with his fat boat.

It felt so fucking sexy. I was a melting popsicle on his stick now.

I moaned in shocked delight as he continued to fill me up. Six inches became seven. Like an upgrade. Like he was just showing off.

Seven. Thick. Inches.

Holy fuck.

It was so fucking good.

Oh fuck it was soooo good.

I loved how amazing this was.

He was so big inside me.

I had a cock pushing into my ass and I liked it.

No...I loved it. I loved how he felt impaling me. It was so fucking different.

And then finally I felt his balls push against my ass cheeks and I was dying for how badly I wanted him to stay all the way inside me and keep me this full forever.

He was all the way pushed into me and my cock was pulsing with arousal from the fullness of his sexy shaft in me.

"UMMMMFFFFFF!" I moaned for him. He spanked me again and I loved it. My stretched anus felt naughty around his cock when he spanked me hard like that. He spanked me another time, softer this time. Fuck I loved this way too much.

"That's good, baby...let me open you up slowly," he told me, and he started to slowly rock himself inside of me. His cock was harder than I could believe. It felt like actual steel in my ass.

"Fuckkkkkk, Trevoorrrrrrrrr," I moaned back to him. My best friend was a fucking horse. UGHHHH.

Wow. I was being fucked by a man. That made me feel so dirty. I was slutty. I wanted it so bad. I wanted to be slutty for him.

"Yeah. Good boy. Take that cock, dirty boy...take it all the way you slut." And he fucked me more now. Ugh I loved how he was talking to me. It made me even harder.

His cock was rubbing my G spot and I was in rolling stoner popper nerve ending heaven. I was gonna be his complete slut, I already knew.

My very straight ass was being fucked for the first time by my longtime best friend.

I was now one of those straight guys he had bragged so many times about fucking.

And I was loving every second of it.

I couldn't wrap my head around how much I loved his dick inside me and the naughtiness of the whole situation. He was filling me and stretching me. I had an actual penis inside of my stretched ass. And a REALLY good penis. A cock. A BIG cock.

"Fuckk meeee, yessss," I moaned lewdly for him. My ass felt so good as I was spread wide and opened up dutifully. I wanted him. I wanted all of this.

"Yeah, slut. Take that cock," he demanded of me, and we began to have real sex.

Real man-on-man sex.

Hard. Dirty. Nasty.

The kind of sex that makes you sweat and groan.

Wow I was being FUCKED now.

It all made sense.

Everything he had said. The intensity of passion and nasty need. The dirty desire to please him. I felt sluttier than I had ever felt. Guys were so different than girls. So depraved. So unleashed. I was a depraved slut for him. I wanted bad things.

"Fughhhhmehard," I begged him. I needed to be pounded now. My submissive ass was very horny and in charge of my brain.

He slapped my right ass cheek hard and really pounded me, as the porn had devolved into a sweaty, gay orgy with men worshipping cock the way I would've never thought myself capable; and yet...

I was currently being fucked hard and I loved it. I wanted to worship his cock. I was dumb for it.

"Fuckkkkkkkk, yusssss."

I was being taken. I was moaning like a girl for him. I was so turned on every time his big dick thunked home inside my spreading ass. I was desperate for him now.

He pulled out of me and then pulled me up just as the video ended. I flipped over and without even thinking we met in the center of the bed and kissed roughly.

Two horny boys. Rolling. Clawing each other into sexy shreds.

It was a powerfully intense kiss.

I was in gay heat for him and I needed so much more of all of this. The touching and kissing and fucking.

He gave me some water and we took a break and when I turned back around he was there with another pill.

"Open your mouth," he told me, and I let his fingers push the sex pill onto my tongue, as I licked his digits teasingly on the way out. I flushed the chalky taste with more water.

"Look at who is suddenly into gay sex," he teased me with a hot smile as he rubbed my chin and cheek and ear.

"Fuck you," I said, as we kissed hard again. I was into his lips a lot. Mmmm. I licked him and sucked him all over his tongue and mouth and neck and yessss mmmmm I was so hot for him. I wanted to make up for lost time now.

"No...I think I'm going to fuck you actually," he said, and he pushed me down and crawled between my legs as I spread myself for him and got more goosebumps as I submitted anew.

He positioned himself between my legs and pushed back inside of me firmly as he began to fuck me like a missionary with Bible-Belt training. My legs were loosely wrapped around him now as he lunged with this perfectly amazing tempo into me. He felt so good inside me. He filled me fatly and I squelched my juicy opening on him. It was naughty and intimate and so damned sexy. I stared into his eyes as he fucked my ass and I moaned for him as I gave him my hole willingly. I was his dirty slut and my boner bounced hard on my belly as he fwapped against my sticky entrance.

We kissed and licked all over each other's frenzied faces. I was so needy for his cock inside my ass. He could tell how badly I wanted it. I ground my entrance on him so he knew how much I was enjoying every second of it.

He fucked me with these big, slow power bumps that made me say dirty things to him as he went deeper and deeper. He would hold my legs up more and lean into me more as I felt his whole body driving into me. It was power seducing me over and over again. He kept me submissive and forced me to stay slutty and it was incredible.

"Yeah, you like that cock in your ass, don't you?" He said again. Reinforcing me. I wanted to stroke myself but he stopped me. Edging me.

"Yes, I love your cock. You fuck me so good, Trevor...I want you to take me all night," I excitedly confessed to him. I was stupid for his cock now. I needed him to own me. I was so hard and dripping cum.

"Fuck yes, you do," he said, and kept up his perfectly paced pumping motions, using his powerful leg muscles to loosen my slutty hole even more.

"The next pill will probably kick in in about thirty minutes. I'm gonna use your ass for the rest of the night, nasty boy," he promised me, and my skin tingled at just how submissive I felt for him. I loved how he was talking to me.

"I love the way you're talking to me...I need you to keep talking to me like that all night," I told him honestly. "I wanna be bad for you."

"Yeah, Ryan? You need to be my slutty boy tonight?" He said to me, and he leaned in and bit my lip hard.

"Mmmm, yes," I said, as his mouth broke from mine. I had my hands around his neck and head, as my legs wrapped around his back and he slowly massaged my prostate with his engorged cock. I was so fucking turned on by how naughty I felt with him deep inside me.

"Good. I'm gonna show you slowly how I open up a straight boy tonight. I'm gonna show you just how good it is to have a top that knows how to treat a straight boy's ass.

"Yeahhhh, I want that so bad," I moaned up to him as he fucked me full and lovingly.

"Good...I want that too," he said to me, leading me further down this seductive path.

"Yeahhh..." I groaned for him. Fuck...I was gonna have so much gay sex and that turned me on so much. How was this so hot?

"I'm gonna make you gay tonight, Ryan," he said confidently, pounding. The slap of skin was so sexy to my ears. It was pornographic.

"Mmmfff," I yelped at how naughty that made me feel. How was I so damned horny from such a concept? It was so absurd. He couldn't MAKE me gay. From my first time?!

I moaned lewdly from his dick inside me and forgot my train of thought. I was dumb for cock.

"Yeah...I'm gonna make you my cumslut, baby," he added, and I wrapped my legs tightly around his back as he tilted me.

"Fuckkkk," I moaned between another kiss. I wanted to be his cumslut. I wanted to be used by his dick.

"I'm gonna breed your straight ass and make it mine tonight," he said again. I groaned at that. I was so turned on.

"Yeahhh...I want that...I want your cum inside me," I said. I did want his cum. The fact I was taking his bare cock made it even sexier to me. I was wildly turned on when he said he was going to "breed me." It made me feel like a farm animal and maybe that's how nasty I needed my first gay bottoming to be. Maybe I wanted his cum to breed my ass.

I think I did. I think he knew it too.

I was being fucked by a big, bareback cock. My best friend was spreading my hole slowly and intentionally and I was completely seduced by his power and control.

"I'm gonna give you all my cum tonight, Ryan. I'm gonna make you my dirty cumslut and we're gonna roll all night long. We're gonna take a third pill in a couple of hours and you're gonna beg for my cock for the rest of the night until it's daytime outside," he told me, as if he knew all along this is where the night was going to go. I knew it was true. I was so his for whatever he required of me for the rest of the night. He was showing me in realtime the power of a Top that knows what they're doing with a bottom.

I was smitten with my best friend. I'm sure some of it was the drugs.

But a lot of it was the deepest part of my ass, filling me with this all-over pleasure EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. HE. BOTTOMED. OUT.

Fuckkkkkkk it was sooooo goooood.

"I wanna be your dirty slut tonight, Trevor," I told him in the nastiest voice I could affect. I needed him to know how slutty I felt. "Tell me what to do, baby," I begged him. I was fully submitting to this role. I was obsessed. I was his nasty cockslut.

He sat up so he could fuck me from his knees now. He watched me below him as he pounded me and forced my giant boner to bounce on my stomach.

He grabbed my cock as he fucked me and jacked me off.

Fuck he was so damned hot. How had I never tried this?

I put my two fingers in my mouth and sucked on them. I have no idea where this character had come from but it was like I instinctually knew what to do to be submissive for him.

How many times had I fucked Gemma just like this? How many times had I watched her get into character for me when I was dominating her?

And now here I was, grunting like a pig as my sexy best friend cherry picked my hot-crossed buns like Larry Bird in a Beantown bakery.

"You have such a tight ass," he said to me, "it feels so fucking good around my cock," he complimented me as he slid in and out. The froth of sex fluids had made me juicy and willing. His pipe spread me easily now. I moaned longingly the whole time for him. I loved it. Every single thrust. I couldn't believe the sounds my mouth made from being fucked.

I watched him reach over to what I now realized was water based lube, not massage oil. I had to laugh. He'd literally been giving my ass a massage with sex lube when we started watching porn. He was always going to fuck me.

And now he was.

"I can't believe I never played with you," I said, smiling at the added lube that allowed his cock to thrust more comfortably into me. He kept working himself into me methodically. I was in lust and love.

We were slow-fucking and talking as our roll hit a valley and we enjoyed every single touch and moment with each other. The sensitivity of it all was magical. I loved that he read our energy and adjusted.

"Yeah...you need to make up for lost time tonight," he said with a sexy suggestiveness in his face.

"I'm going to," I told him, a little more serious. I wanted to show him I was sorry. I should've always been his bottom. Fuck.

"Yeah?" He said, taking a big long pull out of me, and pausing his girth at my anal entrance.

"Yeah," I recited back to him, and he pushed in and I moaned like his sexy girl. I was. Fuckkk...Ughhh...yesss...I loved this, fuckkkk.

"That's my slut," he kept me going.

"Yeahhhh," I moaned to him. I was rolling and loving and horny as ever. I stared into his devious eyes.

"You're my slut tonight, Ryan," he echoed my role to me.

"Yessss," I played my part. I knew I was. I was going to be.

"You're gonna be my bad boy tonight," he continued.

"Mmmff, yesss baaaby," I promised him through my torrid bottoming noises.

"You wanna go take a shower?" He asked me, and I immediately shook my head 'YES.'

He pulled himself out of me with a plop and I moaned more, as we stumbled naked over to the bathroom and shower, which was big and had a seat inside of it.

He turned the shower on hot and we took turns peeing and drinking more water, as the water heated up. We made out for thirty, slutty seconds of passionate boyish need.

Trevor packed another bowl of strong hybrid flower and we walked out onto the patio, completely naked, as we waited for, what we had already discovered, was a long wait for hot water from the shower to show up.

When we got outside the hot night air felt so good on our skin, which had been enjoying the air conditioning of the room as we fucked. But this was better. This was real.

This was the perfect drug valley to take a break in.

We could see the pool further into the inner courtyard. People were still dancing and drinking and lounging. It was open all night which was great.

Our room shared a patio wall with the two rooms on either side of us, and we realized when we stepped outside that the girls from the spa were actually sitting out on the adjacent patio to the right of our room.

Of all the gin joints.

They were still dressed in their bikinis and they were drinking out of some red Solo cups and laughing.

We sat down on our patio love seat to smoke our weed. The wall was high enough that you had to be fully standing to see into the next room's outdoor space.

As we started passing the bong back and forth the smoke began to drift and travel and sure enough, a moment later, the blonde with the sexy boobs popped her head up over the dividing wall to investigate.

Trevor and I were butt naked, getting stoned on our patio, as our next MDMA dose was just beginning to revive our engines. I almost choked a little when we saw her.

"Well fuck...what do we have here?" She said surprised, chuckling at our nakedness and the huge bong; soon the other two girls had joined her, staring over the wall at our vulnerable position.

Normally we would've moved to cover up, but the drugs had taken care of any embarrassment.

"Oh we were SO curious who was making all the moaning noises from this room," the blonde said. They were looking at us with an almost hungry sort of disbelief.

We laughed sheepishly as we looked over at them.

"Ryan here is having his first ever cock fun," Trevor outed me to the hot girls. He was so bullish with me now. I loved it. I was also shocked he had just said it so easily. I felt my horny ass wink below me on the patio loveseat cushion. I blushed red.

"What?! SERIOUSLY? I'm so jealous!" The curly haired stunner chimed in. They were drunk clearly, and it seemed like they were also trying to tell if we were joking.

"I don't believe it," the blonde said, calling our bluff.

"Trust me...he's finding exactly how much he loves cock tonight," Trevor continued now.

"Show us then," she challenged us. Her right brow was raised like a sexier version of The Rock.

He pushed my head down towards his cock and I didn't hesitate. I clamped my fist and lips around his boner and started to suck on him. It was the first time I had had his cock in my mouth the entire night, after all that amazing anal action, and the girls were getting to watch my mouth stretching around a shaft for the first time ever.

My other holes virginity loss had a sexy female audience well versed in good blowjobs. They licked their lips as they watched us, still half in shock at what I was doing.

Holy fuck I was rolling and the act of servicing Trevor's musky dick in my mouth in front of these girls was fucking wild. This cock had just been in my bare ass, and that turned me on even more as I sucked him hard. I would swallow his cum in front of these girls that's how horny I was.

Was I really giving my best friend fellatio in front of three sexy, coeds who we barely even knew?

What in the fuck was this night becoming?

I was high and horny and nasty.

Mexico was apparently my undoing.

I sucked on his sexy shaft and loved every look the girls gave me. I would pull off him lewdly and go back down. Saliva dripped everywhere as I moaned around his dick. I wanted them to see how slutty he had made me.

They couldn't believe it but I was very hard while I sucked and Trevor was moaning in a manly way as I did my best to fit the first half of his dick into my throat.

I jacked him and fondled his swollen balls.

"Well, fuck," the blonde said again, as I watched her hand slide down to caress the side of her breast.

They all watched us silently for a while in an unspoken sexual game.

"Okay...let's give these boys their space, they have things to get to," the curly haired girl beckoned, and they plodded off giggling and gossiping about us.

Trevor pulled me up to him and we kissed. I loved the taste of his salty precum in my mouth. Everything was perfect.

"Let's go take a shower," he suggested, and I beamed at that idea. The water was definitely hot by now.

A shower with the intensity of the roll we were on was going to feel galactic. Especially with how horny I felt to give myself to him.

Trevor led me inside by the hand. We drank water and got stoned even more and then stumbled into the bathroom. We brought our blue tooth speaker in and turned up a mind-shattering slow club music playlist that we turned on high.

The water was hot.

We climbed into the large shower and kissed for a long time as it soaked us.

We jacked each other off and I couldn't help but drop back to my knees to worship my friend's gorgeous dick. It was porn-perfect and I was smitten.