Spring Break Ch. 03

Story Info
The truth about her relationship with her Daddy.
2.6k words
4.54
4.8k
5

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes on Spring Break: Chapter 3 is mostly background story. If you're interested in learning more about the characters read on. If you're just looking for sex, you can skip this chapter.

VIOLENCE WARNING!!! Explanation of a flashback for one of the gals. Violence happens in my stories. Should've had a warning on Chapter 1. I'll have to go back and edit the beginning of that chapter. Another noob mistake. Sorry.

I write primarily for myself. If you like it great, if its not your cup of tea, my sincerest apologies and please look elsewhere. I build up slowly through many chapters and there is some drama and doubt with most of my characters. I have a total of 15 chapters, so far, most of which I need to read through a few more times and edit. If you're looking for a quick Daddy/Daughter fuck session this will be pointless for you.

Non-Anonymous Comments with constructive criticism are extremely valued and will be responded too when I can. Obviously I have no formal training and want to get better with my story telling. If you area seasoned erotic writer and would like to champion a noob, drop me a message on how I can improve.

Lots of Love, Casino

________________________________

Sunshine's Point of View

Miles, Sunshine, Avery, Gabbie and McKenna

I love my daddy... well... step-daddy I guess. I just found out that last part.

I needed to get a passport and I needed my birth certificate. Mostly because I've never had one and we were talking about taking a semester off and travelling abroad. Even though we had just arrived, My friends were already out in the pool splashing each other and giggling like idiots. I had on my bikini and was about to join them. However, I didn't want to waste time this weekend looking for it and figured I would ask Daddy quick to see if we could just get it out the way. I wanted to take time on Monday or Tuesday to get the ball rolling.

We were in the kitchen when I brought it up. Daddy was washing dishes. "Hi Daddy," I smiled sweetly and batted my eyes not really sure why I did that or thought it was necessary. "Can I get my birth certificate? I need it to get my passport going early next week."

He dropped a glass he was washing and it splashed water all over the counter. He stared blankly out the window for a moment. He had a sad look on his face. "I knew this day would come." He said softly in a far away voice. "Sit down my sweet. We need to talk." I sat as he left the room.

I was puzzled. "Daddy? You're scaring me." I said, my voice following him down the hallway.

He returned with an old manila folder. With a sigh he opened it and rifled through a number of official looking papers. He found what he was looking for and laid it in front of me. It was my birth certificate.

I had a puzzled look on my face and said "Thank you Daddy?" Not sure what the drama was about and then I started reading it. There was a name I didn't recognize written where Daddy's name should've been. I looked up at him. He was looking down at the tabletop eyes welling with tears. "Daddy? What the hell is this?"

He looked me in the eyes, "I'm your father Sunshine, just not your biological father."

I stood up in shock. I was not expecting this revelation. I turned and walked towards the pool.

"Sunshine?!?!" Daddy called after me.

"Not now Daddy," I looked over my shoulder, with hurt on my face and tears streaming down my cheeks. "Or should I say Step Daddy?"

That hurt him. He hung his head and cried deep powerful sobs.

I walked outside, hugging myself while still holding the birth certificate. My friends stopped horsing around and looked at me. They could see something was terribly wrong and quickly exited the pool.

After drying quickly, Gabbie was the first to reach me. "Sunshine, Honey, what's wrong?" she inquired gently, leading me to a lounge chair. I sat down and handed her the birth certificate. Gabbie scanned the document and handed it to McKenna. Gabbie was sweet and whip smart but not too observant.

"Oh my Sunshine," Mckenna gasped and handed it to Avery and sat next to me putting her arms around me.

Avery was majoring in law, specifically family law with a psychology minor. "I see," coolly she put the document aside. She pulled up a regular lawn chair and sat down facing me. She cupped her hand under my chin and gently pulled me to her gaze. "Sweetheart, we're going to talk. I may sound cold but it's to get you to realize something. I'm not trying to hurt you at all. I'm trying to help you through this situation."

"Geez, would you guys tell me what's going on?" Gabbie said scared and confused.

"Gabbie Honey, " Avery said, exasperated, "Right now, you need to sit, be quiet and listen for Sunshine's sake." Gabbie did as she was told and pulled up a lounge chair next to the rest of us and held my hand.

"Sunshine, honey, I want you to tell me what's wrong?" Avery continued.

I looked at Avery in disbelief, "What the FUCK do you think is wrong? Daddy is not my biological father!" I looked at her with a frown, not sure why this was even a question.

McKenna understood but said nothing. She was typically shy when it came to these types of discussions. She was a biology major and chose to observe. She only held me.

Gabbie looked wide eyed. She was an engineering major. Details for her were mechanical and physical not written. She knew however to just be there in the moment for me and hold my hand.

Avery knew she had to do the heavy lifting. She took a deep breath and again looked me dead in the eye, "So what." she said quietly, with care and empathy in her eyes. She braced for impact.

While I'm mostly sweet, I have a terrifying temper. I caught a boyfriend cheating on me once when I went to visit him in his dorm room. I politely asked the girl to leave. I knew he was a shit heel and the girl probably had no clue he had a girlfriend. After she was gone he had a shitty grin on his face. Probably not the first girl he'd done this too. Fucker though he could talk his way out of it. He opened his mouth and before he could get a word out, I took his biology book and smashed him on the side of his head. I moved so quickly he had no idea why he was kneeling on the floor in pain. When he was on his knees, I grabbed him by the hair, tilted his head back and pounded my fist right into his nose. The cracking sound of cartilage and bone was gut wrenching. He fell to his back and his legs spread wide. I then proceeded to kick him in the ball so hard he shit his pants.

The girl he cheated with was lingering in the hall outside. "He's all yours Honey." I said sweetly to the girl. The girl went back into his room and all Sunny heard was "Holy fucking shit! Did you get hit by a truck? Christ what's that smell! EEWWW! Fucking gross!" After that he was known as Shitty McGee.

Knowing that violence was possible, Avery was taking a risk. However, she knew, in her heart that I loved her and would never do anything to her. Of course Avery was right, but she still had work to do.

Rage was building inside me, but knowing my friend was a clear thinker and loved me, I stifled that rage. "What the FUCK do you mean SO WHAT?!?!"

Choosing her words carefully and moving in to hug and console me. She said, "I mean exactly that love. Does it change the fact that he changed your diapers and held you in his arms when you were sick?"

I looked at the pool and thought. "No." I said in a quiet voice.

"Who took you to a lovely dinner and danced with you at your Daddy-Daughter dance and made you feel like the most important and special girl in the room?"

Tears rolled down my cheeks, "Miles." I whispered.

"Sunshine! Why the FUCK would you call him Miles? You've never called him Miles in your life. Again, the Daddy-Daughter dance, who took you and made you feel special?

"Daddy." I said frankly without tears this time.

"When that bastard Michael broke up with you in middle school for that loose whore Wendy. Who was there for you and helped you pick up the pieces of your broken heart?"

Now, I was frustrated. "Daddy." I said, looking away. I knew where this was going but I wanted to be mad. Not sure why. Maybe I was surprised or embarrassed or ashamed. I didn't know. I was angry that I had to find out this way. Plus it didn't help that Avery knew my entire life story.

"When you got your driver's license on the first try, who took you looking for a used car and to your favorite pizza place the very same day?

"Daddy."

"Who taught you that men would assume that a girl would never hit first and to strike quick and hard before they got the upper hand?"

"Daddy."

The last one was the bullet in the conversation gun. The one that would bring me to devastating, yet honest tears. It was to help me through this mess. Gently she continued, "When your Mom died. Who gave you unconditional love no matter what you did or how bad you hurt or how ugly you lashed out?"

I cried softly and bitterly, knowing that my quick reaction and judgment had hurt him. I knew Avery was right. "Daddy." I said with finality. I looked into her eyes waiting for the words.

Avery leaned forward and kissed me tenderly on the lips, "Then, so what. He's been there for you through thick and thin. Through the good and the bad. He's always been on your side. Biology doesn't affect that, pure love does. Your Daddy's love for you is unshakeable. He's your Daddy biologically or not"

I thanked Avery and gave her a loving kiss. After that point I never called him Step-Daddy again. That was too cruel for the man that has absolutely loved me as his little girl my whole life.

I thanked all of them and said, "I'll be right back girls. I have some repairs to make." before I walked in I turned and winked, "I couldn't have asked for better friends. We'll get the party started when I return." and with that I went to find Daddy.

___________________________________

Gal's Point of View

The girls watched her walk back in the house. McKenna bit her lip and giggled a little.

Avery furrowed her brow, "That's a little inappropriate for this situation."

Gabbie, as always, looked confused.

"Geez Avery," McKenna said, "You, being the 'almost lawyer' should know what this revelation means."

A sudden realization hit Avery like a ton of bricks and she giggled too, "Jesus! You're right Mckenna. You are a dirty little girl aren't you."

Gabbie was still confused. Mckenna leaned over and whispered in her ear.

Gabbie blushed and smiled. "Avery is right, McKenna. You are a dirty little girl." she giggled too. She felt a flush to her face and bit her lip.

___________________________________

Sunshine's Point of View

"Daddy?" I said as I walked into the kitchen. He wasn't there. I walked to the living room entry. He was sitting in his easy chair with his headphones on. I watched him. He was holding a picture of Mom weeping quietly.

"I don't know what to do Maggie." he said, his voice breaking, "I can't lose her. She's all I've got left."

I crept to the stereo and looked at the CD case sitting on top of it. It was the same CD as the one from that horrifying night with Audrey. It was Disintegration by The Cure. I ripped it down onto my computer years ago and it's an album that I play on a regular basis when I'm down or hurt. It floods me with emotion and allows the tears and rage to flow when they need to. If you've never heard it then you are truly missing out. It is one of the greatest pieces of music you'll ever hear.

I felt terrible. He genuinely thought he was going to lose me. I knew I had to do something fast. I stood in front of him and he looked up to meet my eyes. He looked a little surprised at my soft, concerned gaze. He took off his headphones. I sat on his lap side saddle, put my arm around him and kissed him on the forehead.

"I'm sorry Sunny, I know I should've told you years ago. I was weak and never knew how to tell you. With your mother gone, I was afraid of losing you." He looked away from me with deep shame on his face.

I pulled his face to meet my eyes and brushed his cheek. "I would've liked to have known earlier and not found out this way. That being said, my friends helped me realize some things. Some things I was being too petty to see myself." I sighed and hugged him tight, "You're my Daddy and you'll always be my Daddy. Biology means nothing. My whole life you've loved me and treated me as your own. I am your daughter. Someday you can tell me the whole story but not today. Actually not this week. I want to have fun with my friends and you. Let's put this behind us and enjoy spring break the way we should."

He wiped his tears, "Thank You Sunny. You've got no idea how much that means to me."

I stood up and kissed him on the forehead again, "I think I do." I smiled, remembering the plan the girls had in place, "You mean just as much to me." I winked at him, and pulled him to his feet. "Now go get cleaned up and put your trunks on." I teased him and slapped him gently on the ass. "We've got a pool party to attend."

I watched him walk to his bedroom and shut the door. I headed outside to see what my devilish friends were up to. They stopped talking when I opened the door. "What are you three up to?" I asked as I shut the door behind me.

"I don't know, " Gabbie and McKenna said in unison.

Avery continued, "How is everything? Did you work things out with your Dad?" She had a concerned look on her face. They all did. "You didn't kill him did you?" she asked, mostly kidding.

"Don't be ridiculous." I said with a little laugh, "You guys made me realize the truth in my heart and for that I am forever in your debt. Daddy and I are good"

"And the plan?" Gabbie whispered, with worry on her face.

I smiled and rolled my eyes and whispered back, "Geez Gabbie, you little slut. Yes we can resume with our plan."

Gabbie blushed and smiled. They all laughed. "Now we wait for Daddy." I said with a sly grin on my face.