Spring Break Ch. 02

Story Info
Really short chapter. Discussion/sex Miles and Audrey.
1k words
4.47
4.4k
4

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes on Spring Break: I should've put these notes in the first chapter but it was a rookie mistake. I will go back and add them at some point. The Tags in chapter 1 were a bit misleading as I considered them for the entire story.

I write primarily for myself. If you like it great, if its not your cup of tea, my sincerest apologies and please look elsewhere. I build up slowly through many chapters and there is some drama and doubt with most of my characters. I have a total of 15 chapters so far, most of which I need to read through a few more times and edit. If you're looking for a quick Daddy/Daughter fuck session this will be pointless for you.

Non-Anonymous Comments with constructive criticism are extremely valued and will be responded too when I can. Obviously I have no formal training and want to get better with my story telling. If you area seasoned erotic writer and would like to champion a noob, drop me a message on how I can improve.

Lots of Love, Casino

________________________________

Miles's Point of View

Miles, Miss Audrey

After putting Sunshine to bed, I made my way back to Audrey very quickly. I found her in the guest bedroom bath. She was cleaning up and looked at me calmly through the mirror with a blank stare. The cut on her cheek was shallow and didn't look like it required stitches. We made eye contact not knowing who should go first. I thought she wanted me too.

"Audrey," I looked down in shame. I was ashamed at myself for not shutting and locking the door. I was ashamed of myself for getting caught. I was deeply upset with myself for letting my daughter see me in such tawdry actions. Most of all, I was horrified that I didn't step in between Audrey and Sunshine sooner. I was shocked with what I was witnessing and frankly frozen. I'd never seen my daughter with an ounce of rage. What kind of a father was I. "I'm really sorry about Sunshine..."

She put her hand up to stop me, " Please Miles," she said with genuine sorrow on her face. "I'm not sure what you heard but, I'm not proud of what I did. I was so wounded by not being able to make you mine," a tear ran down her face, "I baited your daughter. I said horribly cruel things to her. I wanted your girl to feel how badly I was hurt. Her reaction was because of my wickedness.' she sobbed harder now. "I went after a highschool girl, Miles! Your highschool girl. Maggie would be heartbroken with the way I treated your daughter."

I felt more sorrow hearing the name of my deceased wife. I moved in and turned her towards me, hugging her. "I'm sorry, I moved things too fast. I'm not ready to give you what you deserve."

She hugged me back, "We both moved a little too quick and I was too impatient. I don't think we should see each other anymore. Well, not for a while."

I nodded, "I'm sorry Audrey. Truly, truly sorry." I kissed her gently.

"I would've ended it a while a go if the kinky sex hadn't been so incredible." she bit her lip and grinned. Brushing a tear away, she gave me a slutty look again, "One last blowjob for the road?" She dropped to her knees and pulled down my boxer briefs revealing my half hard cock. She plunged her head down trying to take as much as she could.

She pulled her head off my cock and gasped. She looked me in the eyes and purred, "This is as much for you as it is for me." She plunged her head back down onto my shaft. She wasn't wrong. There had been a number of times when stuffing my cock down her throat had gotten her so hot that she would orgasm with just a few tweaks of her engorged clit. Then it hit both of us. I was shooting ropes of cum into her hungry mouth and she pinched her clit and squirted all over the floor. She gargled and swallowed my cum; then turned to the floor and licked her own squirt.

She hopped up and grabbed the edge of the counter, arched her back and presented her cunt to me. She looked over her shoulder and pleaded with her eyes "Breed me one more time Daddy." I grabbed her hips and jammed my cock home.

We fucked at a fever pitch; both of us crashing to orgasm. We sighed, and cleaned each other up. She sighed deeply with regret, " Shit Miles... you sure know how to fuck a girl." she said with sadness and one last kiss. "A word of advice?" she said in earnest.

Puzzled, I said, frowning a bit "Of course?"

She held my hands and said very matter of fact, "I know you want to protect your little girl, but from what I saw tonight, She neither needs it nor wants it." she paused letting it set in. I was confused and she followed with, "If I had challenged any other girl the way I had challenged her tonight," she paused for effect, "They would have cried, pissed their panties and ran away." she paused again watching me process. "I am truly ashamed of what I did... but that wasn't the outcome I had expected."

I was amazed by this revelation.

She gathered her clothes and dressed quickly, "She's a force of nature Miles, not to be trifled with. If I were you, I'd tell her the truth about everything and never keep anything from her. No matter how filthy or hard it is to admit. Be open and honest but never play games. I played a game tonight with her and it almost destroyed me."

"If you ever want to get together for some more kink, you know how to reach me." With that she left. I would only see her a half a dozen times in the future but never again at my home. Or so I thought.