Spring Break Ch. 07

Story Info
Avery in the pool house of purgatory.
1.4k words
4.65
3.3k
5
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18!!!

Notes on Spring Break: Chapter 7 Fucking Avery in the pool house. Seems to be a common fuck room.

I write primarily for myself. If you like it great, if its not your cup of tea, my sincerest apologies and please look elsewhere. I build up slowly through many chapters and there is some drama and doubt with most of my characters. I have a total of 15 chapters, so far, most of which I need to read through a few more times and edit. If you're looking for a quick Daddy/Daughter fuck session this will be pointless for you.

Non-Anonymous Comments with constructive criticism are extremely valued and will be responded too when I can. Obviously I have no formal training and want to get better with my story telling. If you area seasoned erotic writer and would like to champion a noob, drop me a message on how I can improve.

Lots of Love, Casino

________________________________________

Miles's Point of View

Miles and Avery

I awoke to Avery kissing me and gently squeezing my balls. "Are you ready for the pool house Daddy?"

"What time is it.?" I checked my watch and it was 8:13 pm.

"What does it matter?" she kissed me again, hard and deep.

She stood up and reached for my hands. She pulled me to a standing position and led me to the pool house. Once inside she turned and gave me another kiss before falling to her knees. She pulled my board shorts down and my hard cock sprang to life. She gripped it tightly with her right hand cupping my balls with her left. "You have a truly beautiful cock Miles," she gushed as she swallowed me whole as she had done before. After pumping my cock with her throat a few times, she released me and stood up quickly.

She tore off her suit in a quick motion and hugged me, kissing me hard. Her gorgeous soft breasts with her hard pink nipples topping their perfect shape. "Lay down on the floor Daddy. I want to ride you."

I did as I was told. She stood over me and straddled me. Her eyes burned with a passionate fire. She played with her clit. She was soaking wet as a long line of pussy juice slipped from her twat. She caught it with her hand and rubbed it against her bald pussy. It was glistening in the low light of the room. She didn't have large lips like gabbie but her inner lips were slightly distended past her outer and quivered with every motion. She moved her hand to her mouth and licked what remained. It was extremely erotic and a little pre-cumm gushed from the tip of my cock. "I like the way I taste too." she said hungrilly.

"Come on baby, sit on Daddy's cock" I said, surprising myself. Her scent pushed me beyond reason. It wasn't as musky as Gabbie. A little lighter and fresh but so desirable.

She dropped down, still on her feet, grabbing my cock and positioning it at her opening. She swirled the head of my dick around her lips mixing my pre-cum with her juices and slowly sank down on my cock burying it deep in her pussy. She sat there for a moment savoring the girth and depth. She then placed her hands on her knees and started to bounce from her squatted position.

She was tight and warm and so wet, "Oh Daddy, your cock feels so good." My crotch was covered by her wetness as she bounced. The obscene sloppy slapping and squishing noises only added to my arousal.

Her intensity increased along with her pace. I could feel her pussy clenching, desperate for release. I started fucking up into her every time she drove her cunt down to my crotch. "Oh yes Daddy! Fuck your big cock up into me." she growled.

I reached forward to rub her clit. She grabbed both of my wrists and slammed them to the carpet. "Don't Daddy..." she gasped for air, "too sensitive." was all she could manage.

I could've resisted her control, but I had to admit it was fucking sexy. She was fucking me so hard and aggressive, I could feel my orgasm building in me quickly. Sweat was dripping from her firm tits onto my chest mingling with my sweat. "OH NO... HERE IT COMES!!! OH MY GOD!" she howled. She stiffened and collapsed. Her sweaty body crashed into mine. "Oh God Daddy.' was all she could muster as she twitched every time her pussy clenched around my cock.

She rolled off of me and collapsed on her back. "Get on top of me and finish me Daddy. Wreck my tight body. I need your seed inside me." She gasped, "Breed me Daddy." she said with urgency.

And I did just that. I pinned her legs back, spread eagle and punished her with my cock. She held my face with her hands and kissed me long and hard. She had another orgasm as I continued at my fierce pace. A tear streamed down her cheek. I stopped, worried now, "Are you ok? Am I hurting you?"

"Don't... you... dare... stop..." she whispered, "Fucking cum in me. Please!!! I need it."

I lost it. I washed her pussy walls with my semen. Jet after jet filling her wanton twat.

I collapsed on her, resting my head on her chest. She just laid there stroking my hair saying nothing for a long time. Then soft and almost sad, "Jesus Miles. That was the best. Gabbie wasn't wrong."

"Why do you sound so sad?" I asked, a little worried.

She pulled me to her lips and kissed gently, "Because there's only one of you." she smiled. "Now, why don't you go in for a shower. I'm gonna lay here for a bit. I can't quite move yet."

I kissed her again. "Thank you for that." I said, not really knowing what to say.

"Thank you for the best fuck of my life Miles." kissed me again and giggled before shooing me away.

I put my board shorts back on and turned to look at her as I left. She was gorgeous. She was glistening with sweat in the low light, our mixed juices dripping from her open snatch. She scooped some of it with her fingers and put it in her mouth. "MMMMMM...." I heard her moan, "That's yummy." She winked as I walked out the door.

'Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with me? I shouldn't be fucking my daughter's friends even if they want me too. Should I?' I thought to myself as I walked through the kitchen into the living room. I felt drained and needed a shower.

The other 3 gals were snuggled on the couch together. "Whatcha watching gals?" I said as I entered.

"New season of Stranger Things." Sunshine said as she turned to look at me. A huge Cheshire cat grin emerged on her face. "You're awfully sweaty Daddy. Were you working out?"

'Fuck. I should've jumped in the pool.' I cursed my stupidity.

Before I could respond McKenna said, "In a manner of speaking. Right Miles." she bit her lip and gave me a smokey gaze.

'Oh God. McKenna was going fuck me too?' She was so gorgeous as well but I don't think I could take any more tonight. She was every dirty old man's dream. Tiny, tight, fit with a skinny waist and round bubble butt. Even though she was 21, she didn't look a day over 18.

"Where's Avery?" Gabbie asked, giggling in a girlish way.

"She's still in the pool house, resting," I blushed, my face hot, "I'm heading for a shower." I quickly walked away to my bathroom before anyone could ask me another question. I shut the door and turned and locked the door. I stripped out of my board shorts and turned on the water. I figured I start a hot shower to clean then crank up the cold to try to cool off my overheated hormones. Two amazing sexual encounters in one day. With the look McKenna gave me I knew it wasn't over. I was hoping it was over at least tonight though so I could recover. I'm not complaining at all but I was worried about hurting them more emotionally than physically.