Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the bait and watched that tight little butt bounce up a few stairs, before willing himself to look elsewhere. Her ass was so centered in his field of vision, though, that he had to turn his head completely sideways in order to avoid it. When he did so, he turned his gaze right into Libby's as she shot past him on the left at a graceful trot, breasts bouncing, eyes twinkling, and teeth gleaming. She smiled wickedly, pointedly giving his bulge her own once over, before passing on by and pulling even with Jen. After exchanging some giggles, they added extra sway to their hips and sashayed up the last few steps hip to hip like they were in a chorus line.

When he reached the top, Brian paused and let the others go on ahead. The girls had his head spinning. He had no complaints, of course, but wanted a minute to compose himself, anyway. Idling there for a moment, he glanced back at the lonely bottle down below. He was thankful for its part in his and his friends' nights. Not only had its contents increased their inebriation significantly, but the quest for its acquisition had sparked some seriously sexy behavior from his previously subdued female companions and opened the door for more to come. He wondered for a few seconds about how chains of events, once set in motion, twisted fates in unforeseen ways.

When he snapped out of his musings, he turned back to the pool, seeing that its occupants were even rowdier than before and his group was hustling to join the fray. Libby waited for him at the pool's edge, looking good as ever. He hurried to catch up with her.

******

Shortly after the group reentered the pool, Cooper and Jay made their excuses, then headed off on their own (hunting for women, most likely). That left Brian and T.J. to play chaperones and bodyguards for Libby and Jen, whose moods and behavior indicated they might need one or both. To their credit, both were wise enough to eschew more beer when the guys reloaded at the cooler, but that choice was an undeniable indicator of where they already were in terms of inebriation. Another indicator was their giggly, ornery demeanor. They were still under control and on the good side of the line between fun behavior and its annoying or reckless alter ego, but the combination of their lowered inhibitions and half-naked state called for a watchful escort during the social rounds they wanted to make.

The girls headed out into the middle of the pool, arm in arm, intent on mingling. The guys followed closely behind, each double fisted with beers. Whether due to their increased drunkenness or just that a bunch of boundaries had already been crossed, the two slaphappy young women carried themselves in a considerably racier manner than they had before the liquor quest.

Before he left, Cooper asked Libby, as she entered the pool, if the show was over and her boobs were going "back into the Witness Protection Program." She replied that they were like a genie released from its bottle and unwilling to be put back in. Her subsequent actions put truth to those words, too. In stark contrast to her previous policy, she seemed to make a point of keeping her breasts above the waterline at all times. When they waded into deeper water where the slightest bend in the knees would have been enough to submerge her chest, she stood tall, making sure they stayed in view. It was as though her goal was to make sure as many people saw them as possible.

For Jen's part, her bra was still firmly in place, protecting her little A cup breasts, but she had completely given up on trying to maintain any modesty regarding her lower half. When Brian watched her go down the stairs and wade into thigh-deep water, her panties were so disheveled that there wasn't much point in her even wearing them. Not only were they stretched out and hanging low, but the triangle of material that was supposed to cover her crotch was canted and bunched up on one side. In the dim light and viewed from his position well above her, he couldn't be sure that her pussy was exposed, but it seemed at least as likely as not that it was. Either way, she was completely unconcerned, chatting and moving about briskly while paying no attention to the exposure of her nether regions. Brian was a big fan of her lower body in general -- hips, legs, and that exemplary ass -- and he was disappointed when the deepening water took them out of view as she progressed out into the pool.

The girls made their way from one group to another, meeting people and socializing. The guys followed their lead, participating in some interactions and standing by silently during others. While Jen and the guys certainly played a role, Libby was undoubtedly the star of the show. She worked the pool and its occupants like a skilled politician at a fundraiser. Joking, storytelling, and dishing compliments, she ingratiated herself with nearly everyone she came across. Brian was once again impressed with her outgoing nature and content to watch her work. That she was well received by men came as no surprise, but he was continually amazed at her ability to get on just as well with women.

Unsurprisingly, Libby's boobs tended to be a central theme in the quartet's interactions with others. None of the topless girls (or naked men, for that matter) who had been out in the middle of the pool earlier were still anywhere to be seen, leaving Libby as the only bare-chested lady in the area. Needless to say, that made her something of a novelty and even more popular than she might have been otherwise.

A few of those they encountered pretended not to notice them at all, but most commented about or complimented her breasts. Several people of both genders even asked to touch or feel them. Libby happily consented whenever it was requested by a woman and apologetically denied all requests from men. Brian thoroughly enjoyed all the commentary about the subject and particularly liked watching women feel her up as though it was perfectly normal to do so to someone whom you have just met.

It made for an interesting study about what her lack of a top did to people's perception of social expectations. Had she been wearing even the smallest, most pointless bikini top covering some portion of her breasts, it's unlikely anyone would have thought it appropriate to comment about them, much less ask to touch them. However, the absence of any top at all was seen as an invitation for all sorts of interactions with and about them. Those who made that assumption weren't wrong, though -- at least not in Libby's case. She welcomed and enjoyed most of the attention (verbal and otherwise) that her breasts received, and her bearing and demeanor did much to encourage more of it.

Though many asked if they could cop a feel, nobody tried helping themselves to her assets without permission. That may have been more due to the hulking figures attending her than to the preeminence of good manners among the partiers. Brian noticed more than one guy eyeing her parts with what looked like a view toward stealing a grope before scoping out her companions and thinking better of it. He thought about the disservice creepers like that did, both to the women who were their victims and to the men who might enjoy witnessing public nudity from women more often if not for that type of douchebaggery. Whatever the reason behind it, everyone kept things fairly polite and respectful, allowing Libby to soak up all the attention without being subjected to any rudeness or unwanted molestation.

Their extended tour of the pool -- winning friends, influencing people, and showing off Libby's tits along the way -- went on for two beers and then some. They met quite a few fun and interesting people in the crowd and had a great time doing so. Brian's appreciation for Libby reached new heights while watching her powerful mix of raw sexiness and polished social skills in action. When the jaunt concluded, he was left wondering if they shouldn't have taken to mingling sooner.

The expedition culminated in an interaction that wound up being the highlight of that period (for Brian, anyway). The girls were wading away from a conversation just concluded, the boys shadowing them from behind, when they were approached by a trio of cute, bubbly blondes. All of them had platinum blonde hair and wore string bikini tops with flimsy, triangle-shaped cups. Ranging from reasonably attractive to impressively so, they were very friendly, a bit airheaded, and showing the effects of significant alcohol consumption. Brian mentally dubbed them One (in the center), Two (on the right), and Three (on the left), based upon his personal ranking of their hotness, never managing to catch their actual names.

At first contact, the five women, as if by prior plan, immediately formed into a closed circle, walling everyone else out. Brian and T.J., hovering over Libby and Jen from behind, were treated like flies on the wall. The ladies all ignored them and behaved as if they weren't there. Instead of that being a bad thing, though, it ended up working out greatly to their advantage. It may or may not have played a role in the way the conversation developed, but it definitely allowed them to shamelessly observe as it did so.

The prettiest of the three (One) began the interaction with a compliment about Libby's earrings, which struck Brian as an example of how starkly different the mindsets of men and women could be. It was impossible for him to get his head around how anyone (man, woman, or whatever) could gather a first impression of topless Libby and find her earrings to be a salient feature. Had he been in their position, there was just about zero chance that he would have even noticed that she was wearing any earrings. Fortunately, though, the conversation soon took a turn that made much more sense to him -- one that would make it a memorable interaction for T.J. and him, despite their having no active role in it.

Libby smoothly repaid the earring compliment with a remark about One's hairdo, an elaborate, braided, arrangement. After that, there was a silent moment, during which the blondes shared a look that suggested a common agenda among them that they hadn't yet revealed. Turning back to face Libby, One spoke in an explanatory tone. "We've been watching you for a while," she admitted. "We love your confidence and wanted to meet you." She nodded almost indiscernibly toward Libby's chest. The other two both smiled and happily murmured agreement with her statement.

Three inquired, in a fairly airheaded manner, about the reason for Libby's lack of a swimsuit or bra. She replied with an explanation that she hadn't expected a pool party and came unprepared. Two, in a similar style to that of her friend, expressed admiration at the casual, "not-slutty" way that Libby was carrying her exposed self. Libby countered with a candid admission that she liked her boobs and was enjoying showing them off.

"They are beautiful," One observed, gazing at Libby's breasts with heavy-lidded eyes. "Real, right?" she asked.

"Oh yeah!" Libby answered, chuckling.

"May I touch?" One asked, sounding very proper and already reaching for one of them.

"Go ahead," Libby replied, her tone implying an unspoken "of course." One's hand was cupping the breast and squeezing it tenderly before Libby even finished answering.

"Ooh. Me too!" Two exclaimed, reaching for the other one without waiting for permission.

With one hand apiece, the blondes set about gently but thoroughly inspecting Libby's breasts, discussing their findings as they went. They squeezed, kneaded, and lifted with genuine eagerness and curiosity. Smiling amiably, Libby certainly didn't seem to mind. One commented about how heavy Libby's was, lifting it with one hand and one of her own with the other for comparison. Though hers were roughly as big, she was convinced that Libby's had noticeably more heft. Rather than taking her word for it, Libby took hold of One's other boob and tested its weight, nearly dumping it out of the bikini top in the process. After carefully tucking it back into the top, Libby agreed that one's breast seemed lighter than her own

Brian and T.J. shared a knowing look. Both of them liked what they were seeing. Even if things had ended there, they would have appreciated the exchange. As it turned out, though, there was quite a bit more to come.

Libby and One relinquished their grips on each other's breasts, but Two maintained a grasp on the nearer one of Libby's. She ran her hand up to the nipple and lightly tweaked it, commenting on its prominence and erectness. That prompted a discussion about nipple types and sensitivity that eventually sucked in all five women.

Responding to a comment from Libby about how sensitive hers were, Two wondered aloud whether erect nipples were always more sensitive than other types. In illustration of her thinking on the matter, she unsheathed one of her own breasts, displaying a nipple that was similar to, if a little less protuberant than, Libby's. While she cheerily explained that hers were sensitive, too, Libby took the freshly exposed nub between her index finger and thumb. The two women went on for a bit about how much they both liked nipple play, casually tinkering with each other's erect pencil erasers while they spoke. T.J. groaned audibly and grinned at Brian. The fun didn't stop there, though.

Intrigued by Two's thesis, One said her own nipples were never very hard and not particularly sensitive. Unlike her friend, she didn't get her boobs out and demonstrate but, fortunately, Libby decided to do so for her. Withdrawing her attention from Two, she grabbed a handful of One's bikini top. Lifting it forcefully, she had it up around the pretty girl's neck before she could react. Her breasts, large and round, came free with a wobble before settling, leaving their soft, puffy nipples on display. One belatedly lifted her arms as if to resist or cover herself, but thought better of it and put them back at her sides.

Libby unabashedly went after those freshly unprotected nipples with both hands, trying to get a reaction out of them. A horny teenage boy getting his first access to bare breasts would have had nothing on Libby in terms of eagerness or effort. She tweaked, tugged at, and massaged them, but they refused to harden, as One had said was normal for them. When Libby gave up trying and withdrew her hands, Two took over on the nipple nearest to her, giving it a few more tweaks for good measure, but came away with the same result.

Once the onslaught on her boobs abated, One gave the other girls an "I told you so" look, blushing furiously, but also smiling. She and Two both put their tops back in place, but did so slowly and seemed somewhat regretful about it. Their demeanor left little doubt that they had enjoyed the interaction.

"You weren't kidding," Libby said, sounding surprised. "Those things are perma-soft! They're hot, though. I'll bet you've never had any complaints." One didn't reply, but she wore a proud smile.

Next, all eyes went to Three, implying that it was her turn to provide some data for the impromptu nipple study. Smiling bashfully, she obligingly tugged one of her bikini cups back far enough to expose a conical nipple. She provided a few desultory thoughts about liking to have hers sucked before tucking herself back into the top. Though her attitude was genial, her lack of interest in participating was fairly obvious and nobody prodded her any further.

After that, the focus was on Jen, the only girl who had yet to provide any input. She put on a forced grin and sighed in a resigned manner, matching Three's lack of enthusiasm for the subject, then quickly scanned the area (possibly making sure Jay wasn't nearby). After that, unenthused as she clearly was, she set about playing her part, anyway. Pushing out her chest, she slipped her bra straps off her shoulders. Then, she unceremoniously grasped the cups with both hands and turned them inside out, revealing her breasts like a poker player laying down her hand after having been called. Small, but shapely, her little mounds were crowned by thick, erect nipples on areolae so small they were almost nonexistent. Though they weren't unappealing at all, she seemed less than proud of them. Muttering the same sentiments she had shared earlier in the night about nipple play doing nothing for her, she covered them back up in short order, after which she looked relieved to have them once again out of sight.

Brian found it curious that Jen's revelation of her chest was the most gratifying part of the exchange for him, even though she had the least impressive pair among the circle (and was probably the least attractive of the five, in general, truth be told). He liked her, had gotten to know her a little, and had already been treated to views of the rest of her fantastic body, leaving just that one last part to the imagination. All of that explained it to some extent. Even so, he was a little baffled by his outsized interest in her little boobs. He even found himself disappointed enough when she put them away that he was tempted to speak up in a bid to convince her she should take the top off and stay that way. He restrained himself and remained silent, but the urge was there. Though she was no threat to displace Libby in his mind, he was certainly attracted to her, whether he understood it or not.

Probably looking to blunt Jen's discomfort, Libby changed the subject. "Speaking of confidence," she said, referring to One's earlier comment about her. "You should have seen what this girl (she pointed at Jen) pulled off earlier." She went on and told an abbreviated but colorful version of how Jen had acquired her bottle of schnapps. All three blondes listened with rapt attention, expressing their admiration for Jen's boldness in superlatives afterward.

One had the final comment. "Geez. I'm jealous. I feel really boring," she admitted, lazily. "The craziest thing I've done all week is show my boobs to you ladies." She giggled in a self-deprecating manner.

There was a moment of silence, during which Libby perused some of the nearby partiers. All of a sudden, her kaleidoscopic eyes flashed and her face brightened. "I have an idea," she said, energetically. "We've gotta get you a wilder story than that." Reaching around to One's back, she fumbled for the strings to her top. The braided blonde turned her shoulder to accommodate the effort, but wore a confused and concerned look. "Just trust me," Libby assured her, confidently. Finding the strings and tugging at them, she untied the top and whipped it over the girl's head in one motion. One covered her breasts with her hands and stood silently, looking apprehensive.

Libby handed the top to Three, then looked at Two. "Hand it over, you're coming with us, too," she commanded, in a playful tone, holding out a hand with palm skyward and fingers spread. Clearly much less bashful than One, she complied with no hesitation, wearing a curious expression but voicing no complaints. Without even untying her top, she whipped the flimsy garment over her head and handed it to Three. She made no move to cover up, calmly looking to Libby instead, as though awaiting her next instructions.

"Ummm...What are we doing?" One asked, her manner airheaded and filled with trepidation.

"We're gonna go talk to those cute boys over there," Libby said, gesturing toward a quintet of handsome, fit-looking young men not far away. Standing in an inward-facing circle themselves, the guys in question were bantering in loud, testosterone-laden tones and seemed oblivious to their surroundings.

After taking a look, One widened her eyes at Libby and blushed bright red. "Without our tops?" she asked, incredulously.

Libby took One by the shoulders, turned her toward the boys, and began escorting her in their direction. "Yep. And no covering up or ducking down in the water, either," she said, grabbing the bashful girl by the forearms and prying her hands from her breasts as they splashed away. Two smiled broadly at the others before turning and following, her own teardrop-shaped beauties bouncing along with her gait. Three and Jen, having made it plain that showing off their boobs was not their bag, were left behind with Brian and T.J. to watch from a distance.

1...89101112...14