Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T.J. asked Jen to turn back around for a minute. While she obliged him, he and Cooper took a few steps closer and began inspecting her backside. When she looked back to see what they were doing, both stroked their chins thoughtfully and pretended to debate the merits of her panties in theatrically overdone impressions of fashion critic voices. Turning to face them, she laughed at their antics and scolded them at the same time.

While Jen chastised the guys, Libby gazed at Jen's crotch (at her eye level, with Jen standing beside her) for a moment. When she turned away, she cast an astonished look at Brian. He wasn't sure if the look was a commentary about how exposed Jen's girl parts were or about the quality of the parts themselves, but he thought it was cool that even she noticed the exposure. The other guys surely noticed, as well, in Brian's mind. He figured that it went unmentioned only due to fears of spooking Jen back into the pool. That effort appeared to be unnecessary, given that she appeared to be enjoying the attention. Even so, he was again proud of his friends' restraint.

Cooper concluded the smartass critique of Jen's panties by telling Libby that, stylish as her briefs might have been, they were solidly outclassed by Jen's three strings and a scrap of fabric. This time, Libby didn't put up much resistance, conceding that Jen's bottoms were tough competition. The underwear banter died off shortly thereafter. Libby stood, joining Jen, and they headed off on their quest, empty handed and wearing maybe one square foot of fabric between them. The guys watched in silence as they walked away.

Before the girls got too far, Libby looked back over her shoulder. She caught them all staring and broke into a big smile. Following their eyes to Jen's ass, she watched for a few steps while those shapely, bare cheeks swayed with the motion. Then, shifting her gaze back in the boys' direction, she raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips in theatrical admiration. Finally, she threw them a wink before swiveling her head back forward and continuing on her way. There was no doubt that she was enjoying herself.

Shortly thereafter, with the ladies safely out of earshot, T.J. spoke in his deep, throaty voice, without taking his eyes off them. "Good god! That's some sexy shit," he observed, forcefully. "I like how this party's developing!" Just then, the girls were making the turn around the far corner of the pool. Libby's figure showed to great advantage, viewed from the side, as she paused, grinning, and bantered with a group of guys in the water. She delivered some kind of sassy remark that left the recipients laughing loudly, then turned and headed for the door to the house, her breasts jostling about profoundly as she went. He sighed audibly as the girls passed through a sliding glass door and disappeared inside the mansion.

"I can't believe they actually went in there like that," Cooper mused. "I hope it goes well. If not, I'm gonna feel like an ass for putting them up to it."

"You didn't put them up to anything," Brian asserted, dismissively. "They're big girls having fun doing shit they can't do at home and enjoying the attention. They'll be fine."

A few seconds of silence followed, broken eventually by Jay, sounding as though he was thinking out loud. "Does Jen have a pretty little pussy, or what?" he asked.

"Uh-huh", "yep", and "agreed" were the others' succinct responses. As Brian had expected, not one of them had missed the fact that her panties were sheer.

"An insanely nice ass, too," Cooper observed.

"Damn. I've been hanging out with that girl for two years and never recognized how sexy she is," Jay lamented.

"Have you ever seen this much of her before?" Brian asked.

"Nope. Never even in a swimsuit," Jay replied.

"Some girls are hotter clothed and some are hotter naked," Brian said, his tone professorial. "It seems like Jen's in the second category. Thinner girls usually are."

"Yeah. Good point," T.J. allowed.

"She's sneaky sexy," Cooper added, eliciting murmurs of general agreement.

"She is for sure, but don't do it," Brian warned, grinning at Jay.

"Don't do what?" Jay asked, innocently.

"You know what," Brian asserted. "Just don't do it. She must be pretty cool to hang out with your goofy ass for two years. You two obviously work well as friends. Don't screw that up because you got a glimpse of her pussy and now you think you want it."

"No offense, dude, but fuck you and your advice about women," Jay spat out, seriously but light-heartedly. "You're, like, on another level when it comes to pulling ass, man. You don't take golf advice from Tiger Woods because he's playing a whole different game than you. Same deal with advice about women from Brian." He wore a satisfied smirk across his broad face.

Brian chuckled. "I think you're giving me way too much credit," he said. "I'm nothing special when it comes to women. I just get lucky sometimes because girls seem to like my build." All three of the others laughed at that assertion, leaving Brian feeling outnumbered and wearing a confused smile.

"Dude, you not only showed up at the party with a girl who looks like a fucking Disney princess, has a body built for sin, and acts ridiculously cool, but you picked her up on a whim with some crazy ass routine that wouldn't work for anybody else," Jay lectured Brian. He spoke as though he was trying to open Brian's eyes to a truth that everyone else already understood. "And, as if that's not enough, she looks at you adoringly, like she's the one who's lucky to be here with your dumb ass. Sorry to say, bro, but that shit's not normal, and you can't just chalk it up to a little luck." It was an entertaining rant, even by Jay's standards, and all of them, including Brian, were laughing by the time he finished.

"He's not wrong about Libby," T.J. told Brian, while choking back his laughter. "Not only is she hotter than doughnut grease, she has substance, too. We all secretly hate you a little for pulling off shit like that." He was being honest, but his tone was light-hearted. Turning to Jay, he added, "But Brian's not wrong about Jen, either. Don't screw up your friendship. I don't care how sweet that pussy is. We all wish we had a 'drinking buddy' like her."

"There you have it, boys," Cooper interjected, obviously tired of the discussion and looking to wrap it up. "T.J. summed it up pretty accurately. We can all agree that Libby and Jen are both badasses and neither of you jerkoffs probably deserve their company, as friends or otherwise. I'm definitely happy they're here. They're fun girls and they provide some scenery for us lameasses with no girl of our own." He scanned the others' faces, ensuring that they were tracking, then continued. "Now, Brian's the only one who's spoken for tonight and there's a whole pool full of women here. So, can we quit talking about those two and scope out some of the other talent that's on hand?"

They all chuckled, implying their consent to the plan. Putting their backs to the pool's edge, standing in a row, they turned their attention to the rest of the party, which had only become larger and more raucous since Brian first took it all in upon his arrival. Two all-female teams were squaring off in a game of water volleyball not twenty feet away. Most of the participants wore bikini tops, but a couple wore nothing above the waterline. Unsurprisingly, there was a significant gaggle of guys gathered around and watching the game. Brian relaxed, sipped his beer and, not for the first (or last) time that night, enjoyed the parade of pretty girls and young, shapely bodies.

******

While Libby and Jen were inside, the guys were all attuned to the house's back door in anticipation of their return. They were alerted whenever the sliding door opened because an absolute cacophony of voices and background noise emanated from it each time. It sounded like all hell was breaking loose in there. After the ladies went in there, the boys got in the habit of swiveling their heads and checking each time they heard it.

Less than 20 minutes after the girls had departed, one of those checks revealed their familiar figures emerging from within, with Libby's breasts leading the way. So negligibly clad that they looked completely naked at first glance, they strode confidently, wearing triumphant smiles. Brian was relieved to see that neither of them looked any worse for wear. Jen had a hand hidden behind her back, suggesting the presence of a prize in her possession. As they got nearer, navigating and largely ignoring a chorus of whistles and catcalls from the pool along the way, Libby jerked her head in the direction of a patio that was adjacent to the pool and below it. Both girls diverted that way, their jumble of bare flesh and toned limbs in motion disappearing down the stairs that led toward the patio.

Brian was confused about their heading for a moment before remembering that they weren't allowed to bring bottles over by the pool. All four guys were out of the pool within seconds and headed for the stairs, carrying a few extra beers along with them. They descended to the stone-paved patio and found it deserted except for the girls, who were leaning against a large, plastic, storage bin off to one side. As they approached, Jen held a big, brown bottle aloft, smiling widely.

"I told you Libby could get someone to give up a bottle," T.J. said, to noone in particular, as he inspected what turned out to be an unopened liter of peppermint schnapps before handing it back to Jen.

"I actually had nothing to do with it -- or very little, anyway," Libby admitted. "You can thank Jen's magic va-jay-jay for that bottle."

All eyes went to Jen, who was busy unscrewing the top from her prize. Looking up from her task, she smiled pridefully, but offered no explanation.

"Details, Jen!" Jay demanded, impatiently, backed by a chorus of agreement from the other men.

Her bottle finally open, Jen tipped it up and poured a mouthful, being careful not to touch the rim with her lips. After swallowing with a slight grimace, she handed the bottle to Jay. Then, blushing noticeably, she turned to Libby and said, "You tell the story. I can't do it."

Grinning broadly, Libby leapt at the invitation, her enjoyment of storytelling in evidence once again. The group was gathered in a semi-circle around the storage bin, Jen leaning against it, T.J. sitting in a folding chair, and the others standing. Each person followed Jen's lead as the bottle was passed around, taking a healthy dose without slobbering on the spout. Occupying the pulpit in the middle, Libby started in on her tale.

She had definitely embraced being casually topless by that point. Her breasts hung beautifully over her tight midsection while her hands rested nonchalantly on her hips. On top of that, her still-wet briefs, rumpled in the front, were sheer enough across the butt that her crack was plainly visible. Brian was on cloud nine, seeing her so exposed and so casual about it. Not only did she look incredible, but she seemed content and in her element when not playing to any inhibitions.

"First of all, Cooper wasn't kidding. It was nearly all guys in there," she said, garnering a smug look and raised eyebrows from Cooper in response. "Every eye in the house seemed to be on us as soon as we came through the door."

"Hard to imagine why," Jay commented, sarcastically, his eyes unmistakably focused on one of Libby's nipples, which were hard as ever and jutting out fiercely.

Smiling, but otherwise ignoring the comment, she went on to tell about how they zeroed in on an all-guy beer pong game with a load of liquor bottles at their table. They chatted and made friends for a while before Libby went ahead and told the boys why they were there. The reply had been that a bottle could be spared, but that it would come at a price.

"So, my mind raced through all the things they might want me to do, trying to decide how far I was willing to go. I had myself all steeled up to take part in some shenanigans. But, it turned out that it wasn't me who they wanted to pay their price at all. I wasn't sure whether to be disappointed or relieved." She grinned excitedly, her eyes meeting Jen's, before continuing.

"You may or may not have noticed, but Jen's panties are a bit see-through," she pointed out. None of the guys wanted to own how aware of that fact they already were, all of them instead acting surprised by the revelation. Libby rolled her eyes at their feigned ignorance. She knew better. "Anyway," she went on, laughing at them and sending an amused look Brian's direction. "These boys had definitely noticed. And, apparently, they liked what they saw. So, their price for that bottle was that Jen had to let them see the whole shabang."

Everyone looked at Jen, who was leaning against the bin, blushing but smiling pridefully. Reaching out toward Cooper, who was currently in possession of the bottle, she silently called for it. He handed it over and she took another large swig.

"So, obviously you did it?" Cooper observed, questioningly, Jen nodding affirmatively in response.

"Oh yeah, she did!" Libby exclaimed, checking Jen's face again as if to be sure she was still okay with the story being shared. "And those guys were pretty damned impressed, too! They definitely thought they got the best of the deal."

"Damn girl!" Jay exclaimed. "Way to take one for the team."

"No shit," Brian agreed, taking his turn at drinking from the bottle. "Sounds like you earned this."

"That wasn't the end of it, though," Libby said. "Can I tell them the rest?" she asked Jen.

"Go ahead," Jen responded, shaking her head. She still wore a look that was part pride and part embarrassment.

"After the deal was done -- bottle handed over, everything covered back up -- the guys couldn't stop gushing about how gorgeous Jen's vagina was," Libby explained. "And this one guy -- sort of the ringleader -- he asked..."

"More like, begged," Jen interjected.

"Right?" Libby agreed, laughing at the memory. She paused for effect before delivering the punchline. "He wanted to taste it!" she concluded, incredulously, smiling broadly, her eyebrows raised.

"Your pussy?" Cooper asked, wide eyed, amid laughter and murmurs from the others.

"Yep," Jen confirmed it, pridefully. "He was really cute, too." She looked to Libby, who nodded in confirmation of her statement.

"And you let him," Brian commented. It wasn't a question. He could tell from her demeanor that she had.

"Yeah," she answered, flatly. "I figured 'what the hell.' I mean, right after you've shown your pussy to a half dozen strange guys at a party, your personal boundaries are kind of shot to shit. So, why not, right?" She shrugged her shoulders and laughed at herself.

"But he did more than just taste it," Libby pointed out. "He absolutely feasted on her crotch for probably a full minute, with about 20 people watching."

"He was good, too," Jen said, her face turning red. "I was kinda sad when he stopped. I wanted to tell him to get back down there and finish the job." Everyone laughed with her.

"Then he stood back up with a shit-eating grin on his face and announced to everyone that she tasted like fruit," Libby said, cracking up about it. "It was unreal."

"It was definitely something," Jen agreed, in a self-deprecating tone. She covered her eyes with her hands for a moment in mock embarrassment, then removed them and smiled broadly.

"That's awesome, Jen!" T.J. bellowed. "Nuthin' wrong with gettin' your willie wet in public. That's how spring break should be!" he gave her a clumsy high five from his seated position and they all busted up laughing.

The bottle made another round while animated conversation about how it had been acquired continued among the group. Whatever drinking game had been the initial impetus behind the quest for alcohol in the first place was forgotten and unnecessary as they drained it without need of any formal encouragement. Among several side conversations that developed, Jay brought up with Libby her comment about having pondered what type of demands to which she would have been willing to acquiesce in order to obtain the prize. He subjected her to an outright inquisition regarding various hypotheticals the bottle's owners might have put forth and her likely responses to each. It was an entertaining exchange that eventually captured everyone's attention.

Brian only became aware of the discussion partway through, but the general theme was Jay proposing scenarios and Libby saying she would have refused them. He dreamed up requests that would have required her to kiss somebody, play with someone's penis, or expose herself below the waist, to name just a few. Some of them were laughably unlikely to have actually been proposed and she insisted that all of them would have been rejected. It was only when he got around to suggestions involving her breasts that she admitted she might have been game.

"What if the dude wanted to do a shot off your tits?" Jay asked, looking right at them.

"I'd probably have gone for that," she admitted, candidly. Standing casually with a beer in one hand, the thumb of the other tucked into her waistband, and her chest pushed out slightly, she seemed energized by that scenario. "My nipples are really sensitive," she explained. "And I love having them sucked, so that one might have been tempting."

"What if the deal was two guys, one on each boob?" Jen asked, stealing Jay's thunder. "I've seen that maneuver at a drunken party or two. They call it 'double boob shots', or some shit like that," she said, derisively, drawing air quotes as she spoke. "But, honestly, it's just an excuse for a couple of guys to suck on your tits at the same time."

Libby smiled widely at Jen's depiction. "Oh man...I would have had to seriously consider it," she admitted, grinning mischievously.

"That sounds like fun to you, huh?" Cooper asked, wearing a huge smile and obviously loving the topic.

She giggled, then said, "Geez. It feels like I'm playing Truth or Dare here." Facing Jen, she spoke as though looking for some female understanding. "I saw the same thing at a party my freshman year. This chick did it on a dare with the whole party watching. She definitely didn't hate it." A bit of a dreamy look came over her face as she enjoyed the memory. "So, yeah, that seems like it would be fun to me. It's kinda been on my bucket list of crazy shit I might wanna try some day." Brian was surprised nobody offered to help her check that one off her list right then and there, figuring that deference to him was the only thing restraining them.

"That makes sense," Jen said, sympathetically. "Mine aren't very sensitive and having them sucked does nothing for me." She squeezed one of her breasts through her padded bra. "I guess that's why I don't get the appeal."

"So, basically, tit sucking fantasies aside, you weren't willing to do much of anything to secure victory in there," Jay concluded, wearing a stinkface and theatrically feigning disappointment in her. "Good thing Jen was there to bail your ass out or you would have come out of there an empty-handed loser." He punctuated the smartass routine by forming his index finger and thumb like a letter L and placing it over his forehead while staring at Libby.

Laughing, along with everyone else, Libby backed up against Brian, leaning back into his chest. His free right arm went around her midsection instinctively while his left held his beer. After choking back her laughter, she fired off an argument in her defense.

"I never said I wasn't willing to do anything else. I just said I wouldn't do most of the ridiculous shit you dreamed up, none of which would have occurred to me as a possibility, anyway," she said, emphatically, smiling genially. "Considering that I walked in there with my tits out, I kinda expected they would be the focus of any naughty bargain we made," she explained, reasonably. "Maybe it was naive of me, but I actually thought offering a little cheap feel would get the deal done." Grasping Brian's hand where it rested on her abdomen, she swept it up until it cupped her left breast. Operating his hand with hers, she gave it a squeeze.

1...678910...14