Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost immediately, she put her sights on a pair of thin, nerdy-looking boys hanging out near the pool's edge where the boundary rope connected to the side. The duo, one sporting curly blonde hair and the other straight brown, reminded Brian of Gary and Wyatt from the movie Weird Science. Bulshitting with each other and watching the divers, they stood beside a large, floating cooler similar to the one that hosted Cooper's beer on the other end of the pool. Lying poolside adjacent to them, a pair of 24-pack beer cartons lay in a manner that suggested they were empty. Libby ventured the guess that those boys might have a beer or two to spare.

Heading to the pool's edge on that side, they began working their way toward the skinny boys, with Libby leading the way. In hushed tones, she jokingly lamented that the water was too deep there for her boobs to be in view. She satirically voiced the hope that her smile might be worth a couple of beers. Watching and listening to her, her eyes twinkling, teeth gleaming, and wisps of hair blowing in the breeze, Brian felt himself being caught in her orbit again, feeling tempted to say or do something loving or cheesy toward her, as had happened repeatedly since he met her. He truly couldn't remember ever having been so captivated by a woman before.

As they moved down the poolside, less than ten feet shy of the nerds' location, she stopped abruptly and he nearly piled into her from behind. Looking back over her shoulder at him, she silently nodded ahead, directing his attention to the reason for the pause. He shifted his gaze in that direction and it didn't take him long to deduce what was the object of her interest.

Just past the end of the pool, some 30 feet ahead, a well-tanned, fully nude female sauntered from left to right across their field of view. Coming from the area of the diving board, she headed toward a raised platform on the adjacent patio that hosted a sizeable gazebo. Populated by a dozen or more partiers spread among benches and lawn furniture, the roofed structure appeared to be her destination. Thinking it over, Brian realized that she was the first completely naked woman he had seen all night. Jen's brief display aside, despite a healthy dose of boobs, butts, and wieners on parade throughout the night, there had been a notable scarcity of bare vaginas. Libby's overt interest in the woman suggested that she was aware of the rarity, as well.

A quick look at the crowd in the gazebo revealed it as all-male and bearing a distinctly meathead flavor. Uniformly shirtless and deeply tanned, its members were joking and bantering about loudly. Those who were most visible all had thick, muscled upper bodies and skinny legs -- like guys who hit the gym regularly, but never stray far from the bench press or curl bar. Paradoxical to their relatively fit-looking appearances, at least half of the group were smoking cigarettes.

Picking up her pace as she closed in, the naked girl strode right into the gazebo with a purpose. Her sudden appearance in their midst caused quite a stir among the meathead clan. Most of its members shuffled or adjusted all at once, their purposes ranging from angling to greet her all the way to simply adjusting their flexed physiques into more favorable poses. Brian snickered out loud at the collective scramble and Libby's muffled giggle conveyed a similar sentiment.

After passing behind a support pillar, the blonde vixen moved to the middle of the smokers and stood, backside toward Brian's position, conversing with them. The gazebo was better lit than the surrounding patio, putting its occupants under a spotlight of sorts and facilitating Brian's and Libby's voyeurism nicely. Despite being a fair distance away from her, they had an excellent view of its newest and least clothed occupant, in particular.

Well-muscled, but distinctly feminine in appearance, she was of average height and sturdy looking. Thick, curvy legs ended at a wide, shapely bubble butt with the slightest hint of vulva peeking out between the former and below the latter. Above that, a sinewy back was topped by a platinum blonde, shoulder-length ponytail. One of her strong arms was ringed up high by a tribal tattoo that seemed vaguely familiar to Brian. She sported a deep, bronze, all-over tan without so much as a trace of a tan line anywhere.

Though she was a little too muscular for his taste, her bare backside cut an appealing image. What was most alluring to him, though, was her bold, confident stance -- feet shoulder width, hands on hips, standing stark naked among ten or fifteen men. Adding to and inflating the appeal of her behavior was how everyone's body language indicated she and the boys had no previous connection -- complete strangers, if Brian's guess was right.

After taking in the scene for a moment, Libby looked back over her shoulder and shared an excited look with Brian -- eyebrows raised and eyes wide. He responded with the most understanding smile he could muster. It seemed to do the trick, her expression softening before she turned back forward. That she wanted to try something similar to what the other girl was doing went without saying.

They both returned their gaze to the gazebo just as the tanned blonde turned 120 degrees or so, bringing her front side into view. A large, though proportionate, set of fake breasts, hanging proudly over her well-defined, six-pack abs, were the dominant feature of her figure from that angle. Capped by erect, brown nipples on sizeable areolae, they had a natural enough shape that they might have passed for real if not for their lack of reaction to her movements. They were bracketed by flexed biceps the likes of which would have made most men proud. Below the waist, her "innie" style pussy presented a simple slit -- smooth and hairless, with no other visible features. It sat between powerful-looking thighs that rippled noticeably with her movements. Topping it all off was a pretty face bathed in makeup and displaying an expression of confidence bordering on arrogance.

It took a second for the familiarity to register with Brian, but another look at her face, breasts, and tattoo confirmed it for him. She was the topless girl sitting poolside who drew Libby's scrutiny when she and Brian first arrived. Even her pussy looked familiar, his memory of her prominent cameltoe in underwear matching its current, unfettered appearance. "Hey, it's your buddy, from earlier!" Brian exclaimed, sarcastically, speaking right into Libby's ear.

She had already come to the same conclusion. "Uh-huh," she acknowledged, without looking back at him, sounding very intrigued by the discovery.

Back at the gazebo, the blonde put a hand out, appearing to request a cigarette, which resulted in several guys nearly knocking each other over on the way to offering one. After accepting one from a dude in front of her, she pivoted left and stooped to allow someone else to light it for her. Then, meandering back and forth among the meatheads, she chatted idly with them, calmly puffing on her cigarette as she went.

Brian leaned forward and stole a sideways peek at Libby, finding her intently watching the blonde. Her excitement was palpable, bordering on outright nervousness. Her facial expression mixed jealousy and disdain, much as it had the first time she observed the same woman earlier in the night. "She really interests you, doesn't she?" he asked, with a clinical tone.

"Yeah," she admitted, without taking her eyes off the gazebo. "I like the way she carries herself...and I kinda hate it, too." Her smile acknowledged the duplicity of her statement. "I dunno. Something about her triggers my competitive side," she added, with a slight shrug.

"Well... What are you waiting for?" he asked, with a bit of urgency. She said nothing, but turned and gave him a questioning look. Despite the hesitancy, they both knew what he was talking about and he was certain she had at least considered something like what was in his mind. He wasn't going to let her miss the opportunity. "You're craving a smoke, too," he instructed her, suggestively. "Now pass me your drawers and get going before the moment's lost." He smiled widely and reassuringly at her.

Frozen in a pensive stare for the briefest of moments, she quickly recovered and went in motion. Sliding her underwear down and off her legs in a fairly surreptitious manner, within seconds she was sneakily tucking them into Brian's waistband under water. After that she faced the ledge and raised her arms like a cheerleader waiting to be hoisted for a stunt. Taking the cue, Brian grabbed her by the waist and nearly threw her up on the ledge.

In a blur, she was standing poolside, bare from head to toe. Her pale, heart-shaped ass sat high, leaving a clear view of her vulva perched below it and between her slender thighs. Like a peach-colored sculpture of a hot dog on its bun, smooth and unblemished, it cut a clean and pretty figure from Brian's position below. He wasn't given long to admire it, though, as she wasted no time heading for the gazebo. Striding away without an air of urgency but also without delay, she cast an appreciative smile at Brian over her shoulder as she went, punctuating the exchange with a cute wink.

Just like that, within the space of a handful of seconds, she was halfway to her destination and he was left standing alone not far from Gary and Wyatt. Wearing stupefied expressions, their gazes were absolutely fixated on the gorgeous naked girl walking away down the patio. He meandered down to join them, their spot being closer to the gazebo and he still in need of a beer.

Along the way, he fingered Libby's underwear, awkwardly dangling out of his own down underwater, and belatedly made sense of her method. The sneaky effort at hiding her bottoms from view went toward creating her preferred conditions. She wanted it to look like she was already swimming naked and simply chose to go have a smoke, rather than having pointedly stripped in order to do so. He smiled to himself at the importance to her of having things a certain way.

Arriving alongside the skinny guys with the beer, Brian greeted them with a nod. Wyatt said to him, incredulously and respectfully, "Dude, your girlfriend's incredible! Where's she going?"

He answered nonchalantly, "She's getting a smoke. She'll be right back. Can we bum a couple of beers?" Two beers appeared on the ledge in an instant. Brian didn't even see which guy provided them. His focus was on the gazebo, where Libby was just making her entrance.

The fit blonde was holding court, talking about something or other with the whole meathead clan gathered in a loose arc surrounding her and listening intently. The arrangement of the peanut gallery was conveniently such that it was open on the side from which Libby approached. Blondie coolly puffed on her cigarette, making a point of turning this way and that for the benefit of her audience. Taking full advantage of her obliging manner, the goon squad, to a man, blatantly ogled her, wearing appreciative smiles all around. None of them seemed to notice Libby until she was upon them.

Marching toward the gazebo with a casual, confident gait, she drew loads of attention before she even got there. Across the pool to the left, commentary, pointing, and head turning passed like a wave through those lined up on the pool edge by the diving board. Seeing her mostly from behind, but slightly to the left, Brian marveled at how great her overall figure and proportions looked. It was an indication of how dominant her breasts had been (and how often her lower half had been underwater) that he was so belatedly appreciating the rest of her. Her hips and ass were more noteworthy than those men's briefs had revealed and her legs were simply spectacular. Slim, but muscular, they bristled with tone as she moved. Though he couldn't see her face, Brian imagined the beaming smile that must have been there and hoped she was enjoying her moment.

Gracefully sailing into the open end of the horseshoe-shaped crowd under the structure, Libby was standing next to the blonde before her presence seemed to register with anyone over there. Once noticed, though, she quickly and predictably stole much of the spotlight. Bugging eyes and astonished looks abounded, including a poorly concealed O-face on Blondie. Carrying herself in her usual, amiable way, Libby gave some sort of greeting and gestured toward the other woman's cigarette. Blondie, struggling to maintain a poker face, gestured toward the seated meathead chieftain beside her, who produced a pack of smokes in a flash.

Taking a cigarette from the pack, Libby turned 90 degrees and leaned over the pack's master in his chair to accept a light. The bend in her torso showed off the shapely hang of her breasts, the prominence of her nipples, and the contrast between those soft, rounded beauties and the flat midsection below them. Adding to the scene, after successful ignition, she swept her dangling left breast across his outstretched right arm before he could retract it. The move, which was almost certainly done on purpose, dragged her nipple across his forearm such that the whole mound contorted before popping free with a slight wobble. Ignoring the contact, she straightened up and took a drag from her new acquisition, the process looking surprisingly natural for her.

Armed with her ostensible purpose for being there in the first place, Libby then set about getting the most out of the situation. Assuming a sexy but casual pose -- left arm on her hip, right arm manning the cig, butt and chest pushed out slightly for effect -- she pivoted this way and that, appearing to make introductions and displaying herself from all angles in the process. During those turns and pivots, Brian got his first look at her bare crotch. Distance prevented recognition of too many details, but the most obvious feature was a tidy, little landing strip, chestnut brown to match her hair, bisecting her mound. Below that were clean, visible lips, not overly prominent, that faded away into the shadows between her thighs. With introductions out of the way, friendly conversation took shape between the two naked ladies and their beefy admirers.

As they chatted away, both girls continued to turn every which direction in order to address various different meatheads among the throng. Meanwhile, all the male observers, both inside and outside the gazebo, evaluated, enjoyed, and compared the two attractive ladies, no doubt. In Brian's biased opinion, Libby, being the more natural and feminine of the two, stole the show, but it was a close contest by anyone's standards. Libby's real breasts, jostling about with her movements as always, stood out as much nicer than and starkly contrasting with Blondie's plastic ones, but the workout queen may have had the better ass. The boys in the gazebo seemed fairly divided in preference, some paying more attention to the one and some the other.

When Libby's cigarette was about halfway gone, a development occurred that harkened back to Brian's and Libby's earlier conversation about Jen, providing Libby with more similarity to Jen's situation than she could have possibly expected. In the middle of some other purpose, the seated chieftain appeared startled before directing her attention to her crotch, pointing at it and behaving as though he had made a profound discovery. Checking it out for herself, she smiled and seemed to agree with whatever his point had been. When several other guys jockeyed for a look, she lewdly obliged them, pushing out her pelvis and pulling back the skin at her mound to give them a clearer view. Soon, even the men from Blondie's side of the horseshoe were leaning over for a peek. Smiling and chatting amiably, Libby pivoted around, giving each of them a chance to inspect her pussy. While that was going on, the blonde took a final drag of her cig, dropped it in a nearby can, and sauntered away toward the area from whence she had come. Her facial expression was obscured from view and her reasons for departing were anyone's guess, but Libby's ego could reasonably claim the vanquishing as a victory.

Libby's own cigarette only lasted a minute or two after Blondie's departure. She talked animatedly with the guys, peeking at her crotch another time or two, then she turned and pointed in Brian's direction. A collection of respectful nods and waves sent his way by her audience were returned with a raising of his beer toward them. Soon after that, her smoke ran its course like sands through an hourglass. Then, casually dropping the butt in another can, she said her thank yous and goodbyes. As she calmly strutted out of the gazebo, the scene inside it was a sea of bulging eyes and shit-eating grins.

Prancing back toward Brian and the beer boys, Libby waved at some appreciative souls who catcalled her from over by the diving board. Her polite, proper posture and graceful motion added an innocent element to the otherwise erotic air about her. Her breasts bounced and her hips swayed in an elegant, restrained manner, as if they had been training for that kind of exhibition. As she neared, Brian endeavored to get a better look at her pussy, wondering what the hubbub about it had been, but her eyes were on him and he couldn't get away with staring for long enough to see anything of note.

Picking up her pace as she closed on the ledge where Brian stood, Libby scurried into a seated position next to him, her thighs pressed together and her feet dangling in the water. She addressed Wyatt and Gary, standing just a couple of feet away, with a quick "hi," which they returned in kind. Brian realized that he hadn't bothered with any introductions, but didn't care enough to redress the omission. His eyes met hers and they shared a knowing smile. She radiated excitement, her heartbeat almost audible and her breathing accelerated.

"So, how was your smoke?" he asked, loading up on the extra meaning. He handed her a beer and flashed his wry grin.

Nodding affirmatively, she gasped out, "Good!" before taking a long pull on her beer.

"So, what was the inspection about over there? And the reference to me?" he asked, impatiently.

Smiling hugely and mischievously, she explained in a tone that was prideful and incredulous. "The one guy noticed how turned on I am, so we kinda discussed it, I guess." She shrugged and giggled. "There was no hiding it, so I owned it and blamed it on you."

"On me?" he asked, not fully following.

"Yeah. I told them I just screwed around with this hot guy in the pool and he got me all worked up." She smiled at him wickedly.

"Wait. How could they tell you were turned on?" Wyatt interjected. "Because of your nipples?" They had been conversing as if the beer boys weren't there, but Wyatt had apparently missed the hint. Brian chuckled at the dumb question. The gazebo guys hadn't been pointing at her nipples, a fact that Wyatt should have noticed. It was immediately apparent where the boy's own focus was, though. Libby's breasts were bulging due to her seated posture and her nipples were salient as ever, which clearly hadn't escaped his notice.

Libby laughed amiably. She had no problem humoring him with an explanation. "No. They're always like that," she said, giving her nips a glance. "This is how they could tell." Spreading her legs, she brought one up until her foot was on the ledge, leaving her delicious pussy splayed open widely in between. Her peach lips -- with the perfect amount of heft and prominence, in Brian's opinion -- were waxed smooth everywhere below the landing strip. Gapping open in the middle, they looked to be swollen and excited, but they hosted another feature that seemed even more likely to have been what she had sought to point out.

From the hood of her clit all the way down to the puckered little starfish of her asshole, Libby's slit absolutely oozed wetness -- not the kind that comes from being in water, either. It looked like someone had squirted an entire bottle of KY inside her and the volume was too much for her tunnel to contain. A better indicator of arousal was hard to imagine. In fact, Brian had never seen a pussy look so aroused before. For their part, the astonished looks on Gary's and Wyatt's faces suggested the possibility that they had never seen a pussy before at all -- or at least not one attached to a girl in Libby's class.