Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, Libby!" Brian exclaimed, smiling up at her. "That's sooo hot! I guess I don't have to ask if you're turned on right now."

Bringing her legs back together, she slid off the ledge and gracefully dropped back into the pool. Turning her back to the other two, she wrapped her arms around Brian affectionately. "Thanks for pushing me to go over there," she said, again talking as if they were completely alone. "I was thinking about it, but would probably have chickened out if left to my own devices." Before he could muster an answer, her lips were on his and her tongue was deep inside his mouth.

The kiss didn't last long, but there was plenty of passion in it. Her tongue came at him with energy and his delivered an equally forceful riposte as though it was a heated fencing match. They dueled for a bit, their bodies plastered against each other below the surface, before separating, both of them gasping for air. Smiling devilishly, she grasped the bulge in his boxer briefs in an exploratory manner, as if simply checking to see if his arousal matched hers. It certainly did, his steely rod straining against the fabric.

After withdrawing her hand from that simple, cursory squeeze, she paused for a moment, biting her bottom lip, before going back in with both hands for a closer inspection. Tugging his waistband down forcefully with one hand, she grabbed his shaft with the other as it sprung free. Her fingers ran up its length, wrapped around it firmly, from base to tip. When they reached the knob, she gave it a little squeeze, then applied a couple of quick, corkscrew tugs to the upper portion of the shaft before letting go with both hands abruptly. His waistband snapped taught against the middle of his shaft, trapping the upper part against his abdomen and leaving him missing her pleasant grip.

"Oh shit," she muttered, looking up at him with an expression of playful annoyance and apprehension, shaking her head gently. Her manner was as though something discovered during her inspection of his cock had presented her with a fait accompli that she had no choice but to accept. Craning her neck, she quickly and curiously scoped out their surroundings as if looking for something in particular.

"What?" he asked, trying to make sense of her.

Once she seemed satisfied with the results of her scan, she looked back up at him with a smile that was pure, sultry mischief. Wisps of her hair hung over and partially obscured one of her beautiful eyes as they burned into his for the umpteenth time of the night. When she spoke, her tone was hushed and conspiratorial. "You wanna help me break a few rules?" she asked, her meaning clear as day.

Those words were music to Brian's ears -- so much so that he had to restrain himself from giving an overeager and unseemly response. When he encouraged her to go show off, it had been with the expectation that she would enjoy doing it and he would enjoy watching. It never occurred to him that one byproduct of all that might be an arousal that was not to be denied. Drumming up a calm facade, he said, "I'd like nothing better," punctuating it with his favorite grin.

With that, Libby sprung into action. Facing the beer boys, who still stood awkwardly nearby as if they had been eavesdropping on every word of the couple's private moment, she pretty much demanded the use of their floating cooler in a manner that brooked no argument. Stacking their empty beer cartons on top, she started wading away with the cooler before either of its owners gave any kind of answer. Tongue tied in the face of the adamant brunette beauty, the pair belatedly gave their assent in the way of gestures and nods directed toward her back.

Libby headed toward an empty corner of the pool not far away, dragging the cooler with her. Running right up next to a windowless portion of the house, the area was sort of a forgotten backwater. Already halfway to it, she looked back over her shoulder and gave Brian an impatient look. "Come on!" she urged, with a nod of her head. Hurrying with a comical urgency, he splashed along after her.

Arriving at their destination, Brian found the water to be much shallower than where they had just been. Turning to face him, Libby told him to lose his drawers as she arranged the items she had commandeered from Gary and Wyatt. By the time he slipped off his underwear and placed them, along with Libby's, on the pool's edge, she had finished her setup. Surveying her handiwork, Brian immediately understood her acquisition of those items. The cardboard cartons had been set up on their tall sides along the ledges on either side of the corner. Then, the cooler had been floated into the water on the third side, giving them something of a privacy blind in three directions, the house filling the fourth.

"Good idea," he told her, with a chuckle.

"Thanks," she replied, coming toward him with a sly grin. "I don't know how long we'll have, so let's not waste any time." Her mouth was on his as soon as the last word came out.

Picking up where she had left off a few minutes before with the aggressive kissing, she drove him into the corner and backed him up against the wall. Gasping out words into her mouth during the tongue assault, his voice was muffled and his sentence chopped up. "At least... we... shouldn't... need much... foreplay." They both snickered into each other's kisses as that statement soaked in. When they came up for air, he added, on a more serious note, "I doubt lasting too long is gonna be a problem for me. In fact, if you're gonna be on top, we should discuss the likelihood that it might be hard to restrain the finish on my end."

Brian was crouched low in the water, his thighs parallel to the ground, the waterline at his chest, and his back against the side of the pool. Completely unconcerned by his comment, Libby climbed onto his thighs, straddling them both at once, and scooted her hips toward his. "No worries. I'm safe," she assured him. "Fire away when you have to. Just try to give me a decent run first." By the time she finished the last sentence, she had a firm grip on his rod and was lining it up at her entrance, her hips flexed to provide the right angle. He was absolutely thrilled with her pace and aggression.

He could feel the heat from her tunnel engulf the tip of his knob upon first contact, but the legendary quantity of lube her slit had been sporting a few minutes before was nowhere to be felt. As is normal for sex in the water, the initial friction was paradoxically dry and unlubricated, the water having washed all her surface fluids away. Fortunately, she knew what she was doing. She simply placed his head between her lips and shimmied her hips while putting progressively more and more weight into the downward motion. Slightly uncomfortable at first, within a few oscillations it got much better as some penetration was achieved and his cock found her juices. A few more and her tunnel relaxed, allowing her to sink down until her ass rested on his thighs, his rod sheathed to the hilt within her. Just like that, they were officially "doing it," to use Libby's term from earlier.

She gently rocked back and forth as they both got used to the fit and sensations. Being inside her felt every bit as perfect as he had imagined. The walls of her tunnel gripped him like a tight-fitting glove, the sensations of her body heat and fluids radiating through his senses. Her smile, eyes half closed, was sultry as could be. They shared another kiss -- this one deep and tender -- before she arched her back, put on her game face, and got down to business.

Placing her hands on the opposing ledges of the corner for support, she started rocking in earnest, pressing down like her life depended upon getting his cock as deep within her as possible. There was no up and down to her motion. She just rubbed forward and backward, maintaining downward pressure the whole time. He recognized the style immediately, having seen it before, and thought he knew how to help her find max pleasure. Grasping her hips with both hands, he added a bunch of force to her motion, pushing and pulling her back and forth on his cock. Then, he cocked his hips as much as the position allowed, pressing upward into her with all he could muster.

She responded immediately, closing her eyes and moaning lightly. Shortly thereafter, she stopped trying to create the motion herself at all and let him take her for the ride, her hands going to the back of her head, elbows out like a prisoner of war. Seeing that he was onto something, he tensed his muscles and kept giving her more of the same. Once he added a touch of bounce to his hips as part of each oscillation, he had a masterpiece in motion the likes of which no high-end sex toy could ever match.

Her pretty face tightened in an expression of intense pleasure -- eyes closed and lips pursed -- as he worked her back and forth vigorously. Below that, her fantastic tits jostled about wildly, just above the waterline. Watching them for a moment, he remembered their sensitivity and wondered how they had temporarily been forgotten at the moment of truth after having been so dominant all night.

Intent on rectifying that oversight, he contorted his back awkwardly, managing to lean into them without sacrificing any of what else he was providing down below. Sucking the nearest of those thick, pink nipples into his mouth as its breast banged him in the face on the forward movement, he kept hold of it during the backward, suckling like a hungry newborn. It took him a couple of oscillations to match her timing and keep comfortably latched on during the front and back, but once he got it down he had a winning combination. It didn't take more than 30 seconds of that treatment before the desired result was achieved.

When she wrapped her arms around his head and stiffened her body, he took the hint. Ceasing the front and back motion immediately, he held stock still like a statue, pressing down on her hips and up with his dick, but continued to bite and suck on her nipple. She matched his stillness for a moment, then bucked her hips three times at intervals, decreasing in force with each and punctuated by cute little grunts. After that, she pushed his face back off her boob and bear hugged him as she shuddered fiercely for several seconds. Holding him tightly, her head on his shoulder and his cock still buried in her, she rode out the wave in silence.

After several seconds, Brian felt her breath on his ear. Whispering, breathlessly, she said, "Holy shit! I needed that!" and then "Your turn."

As he was, with the naked body of possibly the most attractive woman he had ever met wrapped around him and his twitching, pulsing member deep within her, Brian wasn't far from the finish line, himself. In fact, he was relieved that he had been able to get her off before his own ticking bomb exploded. It certainly wasn't going to take much to get him over the top.

Once she recovered sufficiently, Libby leaned back again, putting distance between their upper bodies. Her sultry, almost sleepy-looking smile said she was ready for more, spurring Brian into action. Wasting no time, he started rocking her by the hips again, but this time added much more up and down than before. They quickly established a new rhythm, her bouncing up and down on him, water splashing all over the place. Almost immediately, that familiar feeling started to build, deep down behind the base of his shaft.

As their pace hit its peak, Libby arched her back and reached around beneath her own ass with one hand, searching for his balls. Her fingernails found his taint and she dragged them up from there, across his sack. The contact was spastic, rather than smooth or gentle, given her bouncing motion, but felt fantastic just the same. And, though the added stimulation played a role in the fireworks to come, the optics provided by her resulting posture did even more.

With her back arched, her tits, already bouncing about wildly, presented a mouthwatering, upturned, ski jump shape and her abs were stretched taught. Above that, her gorgeous face stared him down with an intense, wicked smile as she bobbed up and down. When she added one final touch -- sticking her tongue out at him in a silly manner -- the image she presented busted the dikes and the flood came roaring in. A snapshot of her upper half at that moment, as she lustfully, animalistically rode his cock, showed her pretty face, amazing tits, and fun personality all to their best advantage. Visual to a fault, when it came to sexual stimulation, he was more thoroughly affected by that imagery than all the combined physical sensations he was experiencing.

As the climax rushed through his body, he clamped down on her hips with his big hands, slowing her bounce to nearly zero in an instant. She reacted perfectly, switching to a slow, sensual grind with her pelvis. At the same time, her fingernail treatment down below was converted to a gentle massage of his balls. In that manner, he rode out an intense orgasm that seemed to last for minutes. As his throbbing cock pulsed repeatedly, squirting rope after rope of his seed deep inside her, her pussy worked his shaft and her hand worked his balls in concert, milking him dry in a blissfully satisfying way.

The pulses eventually died off and his steely rod started to soften. Smiling happily, Libby gave him one final, affectionate kiss while the last of his load seeped from his urethra into her depths. After that, she dismounted in a fairly abrupt fashion, leaving him to recover on his own. Obviously concerned about the scene they had made and curious about others' response to it, she went right to the cooler, slid it aside, and peeked out at the world beyond.

Collecting himself in short order, he joined her beside the cooler for a scan of their surroundings. The party was beginning to break up and some people were already streaming toward the door. Whether or not that played a role was anyone's guess, but very few people seemed to be paying any attention at all to their little corner, a fact which was a big relief to Libby. A few eyes were focused their way and some hushed discussion may have had them as its object, but they certainly hadn't become the kind spectacle or focus of attention that they had feared. Happy enough to have gotten away with their rule-breaking session so cleanly and not wanting to press their luck, they collected up their underwear, returned the components of their erstwhile privacy screen to their owners, and were headed back across the pool toward their clothes in no time.

Just like that, their little tryst was over. Though it hadn't lasted but a handful of minutes, it had been a powerful experience for them both, cementing their mutual chemistry and satisfying some intense urges. The clandestine approach to making it happen in the first place all but guaranteed something like the unceremonious aftermath, but that was only a commentary on the situation, rather than anything about their feelings toward each other or what had taken place.

Hurrying across the pool in silence, they reached a point adjacent to the bench where their party experience had begun just as the exodus of partiers really gained momentum. With little debate and few other options, they climbed out of the pool naked and dressed quickly amidst a steady stream of onlooking passers-by. For whatever reason -- their sexual energy having all been spent, or a combination of factors -- there was nothing sexy or exciting about the public nudity, this time. They simply dripped dry for a moment and slid on their clothes without so much as acknowledging their audience. Then, carrying their drenched underwear, they fell in among the others and made their way to the door, as well.

None of the other members of their group were anywhere to be seen during the exodus, but Brian's phone had a text message from Cooper. Reading it as they trudged through the gate and meandered across the front lawn, he gathered that they had all left while Brian and Libby were occupied. The message concluded with an invitation for Brian (and Libby, if she were so inclined) to attend yet another pool party at Cooper's hotel the following afternoon.

Just as the realization that they had no plan for transportation came over Brian, they crested a rise in the expansive lawn and the street below came into view, bringing with it some relief for his concern. Down its center, lined up between all the parked cars on either side, was a lengthy row of taxi cabs. Apparently, the party's organizers had planned ahead, rather than risk being stuck with a horde of partiers too drunk or lacking in transportation to leave.

Ten minutes later, Brian sat beside Libby in the back of a cab, whizzing down the highway en route back to the city. The anti-climactic ending to his memorable night was nearly complete and he had zero complaints. Though they were both too drunk and tired for much conversation, there was an unspoken contentment and mutual satisfaction between them. Deep evaluations of the night's experiences and hopes for future interactions between them would have to wait for after a little sleep had been had, but there was little doubt that they were both going to remember the night fondly for a long time.

As the cab neared Libby's hotel, she added one last sexy memory to the long list Brian had already experienced that night. Sitting in a position where the male driver could see her if he cared to look over, she hiked her skirt up to her waist and used a tissue from the driver's console to wipe away some of Brian's semen that had escaped her slit. Wearing a silly smile, she handed the dirty tissue back to the driver to be discarded up front. Only after he took it from her did she drop her skirt back into place and share a sly look with Brian. It was a fitting finale to what had been a night full of sexy imagery.

Shortly thereafter, they arrived in front of Libby's hotel. They confirmed possession of each other's telephone numbers, set a tentative plan to meet the next day, and shared one last, little kiss. Then, she hopped out and disappeared through the lobby doors, her prized briefs dangling in a soggy heap from one hand and dribbling water across the pavement as she walked. Almost immediately, her departure left Brian with a strange feeling of loneliness.

The birds were chirping in anticipation of sunrise by the time he made his way to his room at his own hotel. Slipping in quietly, he managed not to wake Nick, Matt, or Eric, all of whom were sprawled out about the room in positions that spoke more of having passed out than having peacefully drifted off to sleep. As he emptied his pockets on a counter in preparation for some much-needed sleep of his own, he noticed a couple of plastic wristbands that looked to have been cut or torn off and discarded there carelessly. Inspecting one of them curiously, he saw the term "VIP" and the name of some gentleman's club emblazoned across it.

Wearing a huge, tired smile, he looked over his three sleeping friends and wondered if Libby's brief flash in the car had triggered an appetite for some naked boobies among the boys for which their skills with the ladies couldn't provide without financial means being applied. Thinking it over, he felt almost embarrassed by his own fortune. That they had been paying to see girls strip while he had been living out his nudity-filled adventure of a night for free seemed intensely unfair. When he remembered his previous frustrations with them, though, his sympathy quickly faded in favor of a just desserts type of attitude.

Feeling selfishly satisfied, he squeezed his large frame onto the crappy, futon-like piece of furniture that passed for a sofa in that low-budget hotel and pulled a spare blanket over himself. Despite the poor fit, he was comfortable enough that darkness came over him in no time. His last thought was the pleasant realization that the week was only half over and he had plans to see Libby again the next day.