Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, the group broke up and multiple smaller conversations took shape. Brian found himself in an impromptu round robin chat session, talking for a few minutes with each person in turn. At the same time, Libby went through a similar routine. Brian kept track of her, trying to keep his promise not to stray too far from her, and they made eye contact from time to time while making their social rounds with everyone else. The process allowed Brian to catch up with his old buddies, get to know the new acquaintances a little, and garner some information about the party itself and their little corner of it.

He learned that the party's host went to Cooper's school and ran in some of the same circles as Cooper, though they weren't personal friends. Consequently, most of the attendees were also from Cooper's school and he, Ben, Carrie, and Alyssa all knew quite a few of them. That explained why the four of them had come wearing swimsuits, while the others, armed only with information provided by Cooper (which lacked some important details), had been unprepared.

He also gathered some details about personal relationships among the group. It turned out that Alyssa and Ben were an item, Jen and Jay were just friends ("drinking buddies", as Jay put it), and Carrie didn't even date men (at least Cooper didn't think so). Some of the behavior he had already witnessed from each of them made more sense in light of that information.

After they had made a full rotation and chatted up everyone at least once, Libby stuck with Alyssa, the two of them seeming to get along well. Talking animatedly with one another, they floated out to the fringe of the little clique's footprint, as if to shelter their conversation from other ears. About half a beer later, to use the time measuring system that fit the situation best, the girls returned to the gaggle. Looking like a woman with a purpose, Alyssa sought out Ben and dragged him away into a private conversation. Meanwhile, Libby meandered over to Brian and quietly hung by his shoulder while he wrapped up a talk with Cooper and Carrie.

Eager to give some attention to his impromptu date, Brian excused himself from the others and took a turn at floating out to the gaggle's fringe with Libby. They compared notes regarding what they had learned about the others and gossiped a bit. Eyeing the rest of the party, which seemed to get louder and crazier by the minute, they both marveled at the rarity of the setting.

Facing each other with a few feet between them, they found themselves turning in lazy circles, almost by accident, while they talked. Wading around in his duckwalk posture, low in the water, Brian's knees were bent and his legs were well out in front of him. As they turned and talked, Libby casually closed the distance between them until his legs barred her from moving any closer. After bumping his knees a couple of times, she gave up trying to pass them.

A turn or two later, Brian caught sight of Ben and Alyssa over by the side of the pool. They looked to be involved in a heated argument. He nodded in their direction, bringing them to Libby's attention, as well. She watched their interaction with interest until the turn took them out of her view. After losing sight of them, she again drifted closer to him and was again blocked by his legs.

"You talked with her for quite a while," Brian said. "Any idea what that's all about?"

She giggled, before responding. "Yeah. I'm afraid I have an idea. I kinda encouraged her to join the naked boobie club," she said, with a little self-deprecating humor. "I'd feel better about it, myself, if I had a partner in crime," she added, by way of explanation. "Anyway, she's interested, but doesn't think her boyfriend will like it." Yet again, she bumped his knees.

Brian glanced at the arguing couple again and shook his head. "From the look of things over there, she's not wrong. Unless that's about something else, entirely."

"Whatever it is, I hope they sort it out before it ruins their night," she said, sounding distracted. "I like her."

Brian took his eyes off Libby for a moment, thinking over what she had just said. If the company of another similarly undressed girl would make her feel comfortable enough to let loose a little, he was all for it. On top of that, the idea of Alyssa without her top on was fairly appealing to him, all by itself. He mused for a moment, images of naked shenanigans involving those two beauties holding sway in his head.

While he was thoughtful and distracted, Libby took the opportunity to surprise the hell out of him. Abruptly and without warning, she turned and lunged sideways, landing seated on his thighs as though they were a bench. The resulting splash drenched his face, hair, and shoulders. After he blinked the water out of them, his bewildered eyes met hers and he found her calmly smirking at him. "Sorry. Your legs were where I wanna be," she casually explained.

Her legs wound up across his, sidesaddle, with her feet dangling off to his left. Adjusting her position, she scooted her butt closer to his torso. Two or three purposeful scoots brought her left side against his upper body, hip flush with his stomach and breast pressed against his chest just below the waterline. Her left arm went under his right one and around his back, clutching him tightly, while the other held her beer aloft, above the surface. After she looked about, inspecting her handiwork, her face, just inches from his, broke into a satisfied smile.

"It seems like you found a solution to that problem," he observed, flashing his own wry smile. His right arm went across her back to her hip on the far side, locking her in place. Their skin was in contact all over and hers felt great -- warm, soft, and smooth everywhere. He experienced some sensory overload as his brain tried to sort out all the pleasant sensations. The softness of her breast against his chest would probably have topped any ranked list, but not by much.

"Yep. It sure does," she replied, looking right into his eyes. He still found hers dazzling, but a couple hours' worth of practice had inured him to them such that they didn't quite melt him like before. Unlike when they had shared the bench at the club, this time he was entirely comfortable with and unintimidated by the closeness with her.

Easily accommodating her weight, he resumed circling like before, quickly learning how to balance everything such that he could do so without spilling her off his lap. Their conversation resumed, as well, though its tenor changed significantly. Outside topics (such as whatever was happening between Alyssa and Ben) were quickly forgotten. In fact, everything beyond the two of them was tuned out for a while as the physical closeness had its effect on them. They waded and talked and enjoyed each other's company, trading stories about their childhoods and families.

It turned out that some things about their upbringings were similar, while others were absolutely not. Both were the product of traditional, two-parent families, both had younger brothers with whom they were close, and both had dads who worked long hours and missed much of their youth. Their father's professions -- Brian's dad a police detective and Libby's a corporate executive -- had little in common beyond demanding hours, though, the difference being significant enough to foster different lifestyles for their families. Even so, despite a huge financial disparity between the two households, it sounded to Brian like their childhood environments hadn't been all that different.

He genuinely enjoyed learning more about her, but the topic of conversation didn't really matter that much to him, anyway. They could have discussed strategy for tiddlywinks or the political climate in Kazakhstan, for all he cared. Lost in conversation, he broke the pattern of circling and mindlessly motored them about the pool. When their beers were empty, they were discarded poolside somewhere along the way. Eventually, he unintentionally steered them into a heavy traffic area, thick with partiers. Neither of them even noticed the change in their surroundings until they bumped right into another couple, abruptly forcing them out of their little, private bubble.

He was trolling along on a blind, rearward heading at impact. His shoulder banged against the backsides of a pair of lovebirds who were intertwined in a manner not unlike Libby and him. The impact knocked them forward a foot or two, separating them from one another in the process. After recovering their balance, they turned to face Brian, who turned into them, as well, still cradling Libby across his lap.

Brian nearly laughed out loud when he saw them from the front. They were, in his opinion, dead ringers for Shaggy and Velma from Scooby-Doo. He was skinny, with terrible posture and a caved-in chest. She was built like a fire hydrant and boasted a sizable set of breasts, ensconced in a black, bandeau swimsuit top. Looking to be in their mid-twenties (mature for that environment), they both wore dopey smiles and curious facial expressions, rather than seeming angry at all. Brian quickly offered an apology, which was readily accepted. Velma followed up by introducing the two of them, a move that Brian reciprocated.

It turned out that Velma (knowing her real name didn't stop Brian from thinking of her as Velma) was super friendly and really liked to talk. Within no time, she had provided a ton of unsolicited information about Shaggy and her. Both students at Cooper's school, they had been dating since their freshman year and were recently engaged to be married, about which they were positively giddy.

When Velma finished mentioning the engagement, both of them broke into shit-eating grins before locking lips and sharing an extremely sloppy kiss. Brian couldn't tell if they were high or just naturally goofy (or both), but they were a couple of interesting characters. While they were busy slobbering on each other, Libby flashed him a sly look that suggested she intended to mess with them in some way.

Once Velma finally came up for air, and after she pointedly wiped the excess spit from her face, she asked if Libby and Brian had been together long, commenting that they looked good together. Brian said nothing, figuring Libby would want to reply. He wasn't wrong.

"Oh. We've been together for a while, I guess," she said, sounding thoughtful. "We don't have any long- term aspirations like you two, though. We're mainly just together for the sex." She looked at Brian, wearing an excellent poker face. "Wouldn't you say so, honey?" she asked him, her tone completely serious and believable.

"Yeah. I'd say that's right," he agreed, flatly. The other two were a little wide-eyed and their dopey, curious expressions had returned. "It's not a bad thing, though," he added, his tone brightening. Then, switching to a conspiratorial manner and a lecherous grin, he said, "She's an absolute Thoroughbred, let me tell you."

Brian was congratulating himself for his performance and staving off his desire to bust out laughing when Libby surprised him again. Out of nowhere, her lips were on his (among other parts) and half his face felt wet before he knew it. Only when they made eye contact and he saw muted laughter in hers did he realize she was satirically imitating their opposite numbers. Rather than remain still while she slobbered all over his face, he determined to show her that two could play that game.

Putting his own tongue to work, he went after her as she had him. He sloppily licked her mouth down one side and across her cheek before she cut off his progress. Her tongue met his in mid-motion, blocking it like crossed swords. They tongue wrestled for a moment before he freed his and swabbed her nose with it. She matched that treatment on his chin, after which they called a silent truce and turned to face the others. Neither of them said anything else. They just traded dumb smiles with their counterparts and waited for them to say something.

After several seconds of silence, Velma finally spoke. "Well, it was nice to meet you. Have a good night," she said, her manner friendly and airheaded, in contrast to the stern dismissal implied by her words. She and Shaggy both turned away and went about their business after that, still wearing those idiotic looks as they went. They gave no indication as to whether they knew they had been trolled or just thought Brian and Libby were weirdos.

Brian started backpedaling as soon as the others turned. Neither he nor Libby replied to the dismissal or said anything else while they put distance between the couples. Once they were out of likely earshot, he slowed his pace and looked at her. Her cheek, nose, and lips were glistening with his saliva and he imagined her view of him looked similar. They shared a look, maintaining their stonefaces, for a moment, then broke up laughing.

"Well played, mister," she choked out, between laughs. "We might have a future in acting."

"The looks on their faces..." he stammered, laughing so hard his eyes teared up.

When their laughter lost its steam, Brian told her, jokingly, "I have to say, though, that was the worst first kiss of all time."

"Oh. I don't know. I've had worse," Libby replied, matching his tone. "You think we should try it again? Maybe with a little less slobber?"

"We probably should," he replied, already leaning in.

Their noses touched first and their eyes searched each other for a moment before their lips met, gently and purposefully, this time. Her silky-smooth tongue parted both sets of lips and searched for his. They found each other and danced, softly and intimately, for a while. Her lips and tongue were delicate and tender and they tasted like beer. Brian was pleased to find that their previous exchange hadn't been any indicator of her actual kissing skills. He resisted the temptation to increase the passion on his end, sensing that this kiss was best kept simple and sweet. They were on the same page in that regard, withdrawing their tongues simultaneously after a gratifying minute or two.

Having set things straight on the kissing front, they both wondered aloud about Cooper and the others, concluding that they should find them. When he set off with that purpose, however, Brian was a little overzealous with the pace. A few steps into the journey, he just about fumbled Libby right off his lap. She pivoted and caught her balance before going face first into the drink, but wound up with her back against his chest, her legs straddling his like a horse, and his hands gripping her sides for stability. It was an awkward arrangement for him and more difficult to balance than the previous setup, but she seemed to like it and they didn't have far to go. Not at all eager to put her down, he did his best to make it work.

After a quick adjustment of his weight, he got them underway again, heading toward where they had last seen the others. His legs had no range of motion at all, though, forcing him to sort of hop along. She got a kick out of the clumsy process, giggling with each hop. The only thing keeping her in place against the jarring motion was that his hands remained clamped around her torso. His palms rested on her ribs and his fingers spread out across her abdomen, providing a solid grip on her compact body. In that manner, they bounded forward, low in the water and kicking up some serious waves. They made slow but steady progress, with her laughing as they went.

While they hopped along, his grip slowly slid upward along her waterlogged, slippery skin. When his hands slipped high enough that they came up against the soft undercurve of her breasts, he moved them back south to avoid being too gropey, only to have them slide upward again. After the second time he relocated them, Libby giggled at him. "You're such a gentleman," she said, her tone part taunting and part appreciation. Placing her hands over his, she encouraged them back upward until they cupped the lower portions of her breasts.

Having been given permission and released from concerns about appearing boorish, he gripped those beauties unabashedly, squeezing them gently. They were unsurprisingly heavy, but firmer than he would have expected, in light of how bouncy they were. Needing to keep a grip on her ribcage for stability and wanting to maintain a bit of decorum, he didn't explore them beyond clutching their lower halves. Even so, they felt fantastic in his hands and he was happy to have crossed another line with her.

If she wondered about whether he enjoyed feeling her up, his dick swiftly provided her answer. After remaining soft and inconspicuous, for the most part, through all their other interactions, it reacted faster and more forcefully in this case than could be controlled or mitigated. Before he could even attempt to will it back to normal, it was swollen such that his lap could no longer serve as a flat seat. Sitting on the resulting bulge, Libby certainly noticed the reaction down there, though she didn't acknowledge it in any way.

Shortly after getting his first taste of second base with Libby and before he even had a chance to adjust the resulting erection, Brian caught sight of Cooper and Jay. They had relocated to a spot beside the pool's edge and near the staircase where Brian and Libby had originally entered the pool. The two men stood beside the floating cooler, talking with each other. A few more hops brought Jen and T.J. into view, as well, standing on the far side of the cooler.

As they neared the others, Brian brought them to a stop, reluctantly ready to relinquish his clumsy-but-enjoyable hold on Libby and conclude their pleasant walkabout. Not only was their configuration too unwieldly to maintain for much longer, but the water was too shallow there to keep Libby reliably submerged while stacked on top of him. Taking his cue, she slipped off his lap, his hands dragging across her breasts in the process. He briefly cupped them more fully than before and gave them a little squeeze, feeling her hard nipples against his palms, before releasing them. After getting her footing, she pushed her butt back into him and rubbed it back and forth across his bulge, as if to acknowledge its presence, before separating from him. They shared a smile, then waded toward the cooler.

After greeting the others and getting fresh beers, they learned that Alyssa and Ben's argument had boiled over while they were gone, causing quite a scene. Apparently, Alyssa punctuated a screaming exchange between them by loudly criticizing his skills in the bedroom. After that, both of them had left in a huff for parts unknown, followed shortly thereafter by Carrie, looking to play peacemaker. That left their little clan numbering six.

Conjured up during his earlier conversation with Libby about Alyssa, Brian still had images in his head of the two ladies running around the party together topless. He was disappointed to find that they were unlikely to become a reality, but otherwise not terribly concerned about the departures. Everyone whose presence really mattered to him was still there. The group's attrition was lamented by some of the others, but only briefly so. As is typical in any such environment, the party would go on, with or without any particular participants.

Conversations among those who remained developed such that Jen wound up listening to Brian, Cooper, and Jay reminisce about their glory days while T.J. complained to Libby about his girl troubles. Jen was a good sport and did a decent job of pretending to be entertained, but Libby, on the other side, took it to another level. From Brian's perspective, she was downright saintly in terms of her patience for T.J.'s whining.

The big guy wore his heart on his sleeve in all matters, which tended to serve him poorly in his relations with women. As long as Brian had known him, he had made a habit of falling for any woman who gave him the time of day, then taking it hard when things didn't work out. The worst part of these repetitive and self-inflicted heartbreaks was his tendency to complain about them, ad nauseum, for weeks afterward. It seemed that he was in that final phase of yet another of these cycles and Libby had the misfortune of stumbling onto the subject with him.

1...45678...14