Spring Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feline quivered, the stag's lips stained with her juices, though there was more still to come as he kissed her passionately, sharing the taste of her between them. Squishy moaned, holding his muzzle, heart pounding, stroking down and around the thick foliage of his ruff, berries dotting it, though she could not say that she knew what they were. There were flowers there too but none as beautiful as the stag as he mounted her, panting heavily as he broke the kiss, cock slapping up against his own stomach.

His balls ached and churned with the throbbing need to cum and everything he could have ever wanted was right there before him. Akurah didn't even notice the fox whimpering behind him, a slut forced to turn lustful voyeur in the heat of the moment, pushing into the feline, inch by agonisingly delicious inch. His cock stretched her out with a deal more difficulty than it had done for Oni, though he was willing to take a time, his huge, swollen nuts more desperate than his mind was.

Squishy yowled, fingers fluttering, not knowing what to do with her paws. Her head spun, her body weak from orgasm and her legs shaking, though there was nothing she needed to do. He had her and he dominated her easily, not needing to be rough to do so, thrusting gently, spreading and stretching her open a little more with each thrust. Akurah took his time with her, letting her cling to him, her anchor in a storm of lust, her claws digging lightly into his thicker fur, even though there was no threat to the two of them.

"Yes..." Akurah breathed, grunting deeply, eyes alight. "Sweet one..."

He crooned to her, caring for his mate of the moment, cock thrusting, shuddering, penetrating her deeply. There was nothing more that he needed other than the tightness of her sex, the cat's folds seeming to suck around him. There was no muscular twitching in there when her sex was already strained so tightly, but neither did there need to be as he groaned, thrusting and grinding, working more and more of his dick into her. Of course, she could not take as much as Oni did, the slut that she was, though there was still more to come, delight unlike anything else that they had ever felt before.

Squishy's pants filled the room, her pussy strained tight around him even as the lure of orgasm pulled and pulled at her. She tried not to let her mind wander, to be present, and yet every submissive teasing in her body drew her down and down and down, so gently so. There was nothing else for her, right where she wanted to be, grunting softly, breathlessly, panting through an open mouth.

"You're doing so well dear..."

Yes. Yes, she was. It was good that Akurah was the sort of partner that would coax her on, would gently please her, even with the size of his cock. Some of his length remained outside her but the feline could not think about that in a moment like that, her horns pressing back into the sofa, though the fabric would surely be ruined by the time they were all through with it.

That didn't matter. Nothing mattered other than the rampant drive of his cock into her. Her eyes opened, head turning, yet her heart leapt all the more to see Oni panting and heaving, her tits hanging down while her stomach and hips lay over the footstool. The hardness of her shaft could not be seen in such a position and she could have been just any other female at such a time, even though her tail was lifted, flagging, showing off the plush folds of her sex, how they dripped with a combination of his and her sexual fluids. No matter how much the fox moaned and slurred through swear after swear, her lust aching through the restriction of her bondage, there was no getting free of such a thing.

No, she was forced to watch, Squishy chuffing a weak laugh as the stag powered into her, divine in the smooth, long strokes of his cock. The cat tried to press her hind paws down into the sofa but there was not enough space for her knees to press up, trapping her in another way right where she wanted to be. Her sex tightened, something shifting and pulling in her gut, and she cried out breathlessly, licking her lips, though there was only one end to such a liaison as her slick sex welcomed him passionately again and again.

Squishy's scream of feline climax bounced off the walls, claws biting into him, a snarl on her lips. Yet that was not enough to stop Akurah from thrusting and humping, the stag breathless with lust and adoring every second of it. He heaved for breath, flanks shuddering, but there was no stopping when all was right there for him to take, balls throbbing as if the load of cum inside wanted to erupt forth all on its own.

Still, he had to thrust, taking her in smooth, powerful strokes that did not accurately convey his ownership of the forest, his dominance. Oni whimpered, drinking it all in, though her sex demanded something more of its own, leaking her juices, her entrance gaping a little less than it had before. She tightened up too quickly, her body returning to its natural state each time, though there was still too much at stake for her to relax.

No... The fox tensed, humping her hips, rocking and groaning, wriggling, trying to get out of her bondage. The metal of the cuffs dug in, even though it was only rope around her wrists, yet that manner of bondage forced her to pull her shoulder blades back too, trapping her further.

It was impossible, forcing her to listen helplessly to lewd stroke after stroke of his cock stretching the feline open, how the divine stag in rut grunted headily. He was close, she could tell that much, yet she would not get the pleasure of another load spilling into her pussy just yet as he powered in, the gleam of Squishy's arousal leaking out around the fat length of his shaft.

Akurah groaned, thrusts speeding up, but Squishy was ready for him as she cried out for more, yowling out her passion while he thrust and, finally, spent his second load. Hot spurts of seed were flowing forth before the stag even realised what was happening, pleasure hitting a moment later, pulsing through and powering over him in the best of ways. His tail twitched, trying to flag proudly, hindquarters firm with muscle even beneath his thick fur, stilling slowly, just so that his cock could send every drop of cum right where it belonged, her pussy welcoming it as both wanted it to.

And every drop sank in just where it was needed, even if the position of his length and the tight neck of her womb meant that drops squelched out around the length of his cock where they'd thought the seal of her pussy around it was too tight for that. Sex could be surprising, even as Oni whimpered and bore witness, hips grinding back, wishing too that she had a tail that could be forced into her own sex, to stretch out her own body.

Alas, it was not to me, not as Akurah tenderly dipped his large muzzle to Squishy's face, kissing her, soft laps of his tongue stroking and teasing, bathing her softly in lightening lust. Sex, even in breeding, did not always have to be rushed and forced, after all, not unless one wanted it, and there were most certainly different strokes for different folks, everyone taking their pleasure differently.

That was alright. That was what kept it interesting. And things were destined to be even more interesting as Akurah lifted his head, licking her taste off his lips and meeting Oni's desperate eyes.

"Can you take my length again, sweet vixen?"

He may have crooned but there was a twinkle in his eye betraying deeper passion, a tease of mischief, even as the last spurts of cum dribbled into the feline's pussy. Oni grunted.

"Come here and I'll show you what I can do, stud-stag!"

Akurah grinned. It was good to find someone to push back against him.

But both femfurs would be panting and exhausted, sprawled and dripping with his seed, by the time his breeding session was out.

The stag would make sure of it.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Breeding His Sister and Daughter A dragon anthro breeds his sister and daughter...in NonHuman
Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
Breeding Bull Damon discovers he has a talent for breeding willing women.in Fetish
Claimed in the Breeding Pens Fertile females are bound and lustfully bred...in NonHuman
Needs of the Doe-Taur A doe-taur visits the centaur stables in cuckolding lust...in NonHuman
More Stories