Springtime in Our Hearts Ch. 01

Story Info
An older man takes his girlfriend's virginity.
1.7k words
4.44
4.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is everything I wish I were at her age: social, attractive and bouncing energetically with a love of life in her step.

Why she chose me as her boyfriend might always be a mystery to me. Perhaps God decided to cut me a break after all my tragedies, or I simply had a stroke of incredible luck. Whatever the case may be, Katrina Iglesias was (for the time being) mine to hold and cherish.

We had met at the bar I worked at in New York City. She was by herself, lavender hair tied up in a messy bun wearing a blue sundress. I'd never seen someone with purple hair before so I made my way over to her. She looked me up and down and smiled, and we chatted for awhile. She left a piece of paper with her number on the back with her generous tip, much to my surprise. Fast forward several months and we were in the process of falling in love.

But there was one peculiar thing about Kate, something that made me nervous to think about. It wasn't our twelve-year age difference, but the fact that she admitted to me that she was a virgin.

Being somebody's first is a lot of pressure. I tried my best to be patient and understanding, but the truth is, I was masturbating to her constantly. She was so artsy and beautiful, but when I was on top of her she moaned for me like a wanton whore. I knew she wanted me, but I refused to let her rush things. I assured her I wouldn't cheat or leave her because she wouldn't sleep with me, as she alluded to fearing.

Then, one day, she asked to see my apartment and I knew.

She was dressed in an extra tight, low-cut pink top and her wavy hair was straightened flat-- something she only did on special occasions.

"I want you---I need you," she tells me in between feverish kisses. The two of us had barely gotten through the door and she is ready to pounce. She practically drags me to the nearest flat surface other than the floor---my pale green couch with my mother's grey, folded blanket at the end and a few striped pillows. "I'm ready. Please--please give it to me, c'mon!" She reaches for my zipper.

"Katie, please," I say against her lips. "You're killing me."

"Fuck me, Henry," she pleads, a mischievous grin on her face. "I want your cock," she announces boldly. She's acting like she's had something to drink despite being dead sober---and I only had one glass of white wine, but suddenly there's a buzz in my veins and I feel like laughing out loud in pure joy.

"Bedroom?" I ask. "Or are you so desperate you want me here and now?"

"Right here, right now." She yanks at my shirt collar so I stumble on top of her. She breathes in deep through her nose, my cologne her drug.

She reaches for my belt and this is it, I'm taking her virginity tonight. She wants me carnally. My heart pounds heavily against my ribs and my palms sweat.

She pulls down my slacks, then my gray briefs and she gasps. I have an uncut penis, the hood pulled back to reveal the pink, wet tip. A vein runs up the pale length, a thatch of curly dark hair at its base. Not too big like the ones she's probably seen in porn, but not too small, either.

Just as I was wondering if the gasp was a bad thing, she asks, "Can I suck you off?"

"Have you ever, ah, done that before?"

"No. Can you teach me?" She bats her big brown eyes at me and fuck, do I want my cock shoved down her virgin throat. "If you want to."

She nods enthusiastically. I sit down on the couch and she gets in between my legs, her fingertips gently touching my dick. She wraps her lips around her teeth and slides down, eliciting a groan from me.

"Good girl," I croon, and she moans around my length, saying without words that those two growled out words went straight to her pussy.

I hope she doesn't mind that I didn't shave. Her head game isn't too bad for a beginner. "You're a natural," I murmur. She tries deep-throating and gags, coming back up so she can breathe through her nose and recover. She does this until there's drool dripping down her chin and my hands are in her hair. I pull at her purple locks, gentle despite all the pleasure she's giving me. Her throat is so tight that my hands tremble against her scalp.

"Good job, Katie. Doing such a good job for me..."

I see her reach down and stuff a hand down her plaid skirt.

"Good girls ask permission before touching their pussies," I say.

This goes on a little longer, then I tell her to get off of me, a string of saliva connecting her to my dick before she wipes it off her lips, smudging her sparkly pink lip gloss across the back of her delicate hand.

"What's wrong, babe?"

"I want to fuck you. You took your birth control, right?"

"Yes, Sir." It sounds like a joke, but I notice the way she bites her plump bottom lip.

"Sir, huh?" I like the sound of the word on her lips. I give her a rare smile. I've been smiling more lately since dating her but it still feels weird across my face. "Just give me a minute. I need to wash my hands. I don't want to give you a UTI."

I go to my small kitchen which has cabinets, a stove, a fridge, a microwave, and a white marble island. When I return to my girlfriend, she's laying on her stomach with her black panties down and her skirt flipped up so that her fat ass is showing. She's always had a big bubble butt and fat tits, and she used to hide it but the longer she's been dating me, the more revealing her clothes have become. She's been wearing a lot of yoga pants, thongs, and push-up bras lately instead of sports ones that would flatten down her big chest.

I must've moved more quietly than I intended--a side effect from the Army-- because her body jerks when she hears the crinkle of the condom wrapper. Some might call me paranoid, but my worst fear is knocking her up before she's ready. I slide a finger in that's wet and cold from washing it in the sink and she squeaks.

I push another finger in, then a third one, making sure to stretch her before fucking her with my dick.

"I've used toys, you know, so, like...You're not gonna hurt me," she says in between pants.

"Is that so?" I must brush up against her g-spot because she moans loudly. "Toys like what?"

"Dildos and a vibe...Nipple clamps..."

I reach my arm over to her, my fingers still deep in her pussy. I grab a handful of her tit, pinching the pink nipple. "Are you sensitive there?"

"Yes! F-fuck..." She sounds like she might cum then and there so I yank my fingers out of her cunt, wiping the wetness on her ass so she can feel how drenched she is for me. "Are you ready for the main event?"

"Yes yes yes! Please..." she whines, and I shove into her in one push, my fat cock filling her up so good that she lets loose from her mouth a cross between a scream and a groan. I shush her. "I love the sound, but I have neighbors," I admit. She grabs a nearby pillow so she can howl into something as I pound into her over and over, balls slapping against her clit. She's so tight that I'm sweating as I pump my hips, my dick hopefully slapping that sweet spot deep in her virgin cunt.

She's blooming for me, now-- blooming like a beautiful cherry blossom, trembling below me as she's overwhelmed with pleasure, muffled sounds ringing out through the room. That sweet feeling in my core climbs and climbs.

I know how vulnerable being intimate with someone can be, so I praise her as best I can.

"You're so tight..."

"What a good girl."

"My tight princess is making such pretty sounds for me, doing such a good job."

And finally, "Cum for me, Kate."

Her pussy squeezes down on my cock and she shakes violently, whining and moaning into the pillow as her legs tense up and fuck, I might be in love. In love with this sweet little woman and having sex with her.

When she's spent, I pick up a faster pace, continuing to pound her likely sensitive pussy. I'm chasing my own orgasm, now, finally able to focus on my own pleasure and experience instead of obsessing over hers. I finally spill into her with a grunt, hot, sticky cum shooting into the condom and for a second I wish we didn't have the extra protection, wish that my juicy white could flood her cunt in a creampie, painting the walls of her womb and trickling out and down her perineum. But neither of us are ready to be parents, so I shake the idea from my mind.

Both of us are breathing heavily. I stumble to the trash can with the condom in tow on jelly, shaky legs.

Like the gentleman I am, I pick her up and bring her to the bathroom. I put her on the closed toilet seat and turn on the shower, waiting until the temperature is just right--a soothing warmth, not too hot nor too cold. I do all the work, shampooing her sweaty hair and rubbing body wash all over her skin, including her breasts and fuck, I'm horny again, and she must notice because my cock stands up loud and proud.

"Round two?" she ask with hope in her sweet voice.

"Tomorrow. It's late."

She groans and pouts as I dry her off with a fluffy towel. I show her to the bedroom and wrap an arm around her waist, my breath ghosting the top of her head as she falls asleep, snoring quietly in my arms. I drift off, eventually, too, mind set on getting to fuck her a second time as soon as dawn breaks if she's willing.