Springwood Research Facility

Story Info
A gay graduate student volunteers for NI sperm donations.
1.1k words
3.95
7.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Springwood Fertility Research Facility-Chapter 1

My name is doctor Byron Johannson and I founded the Springwood Research Facility in the fall of 2019. I have been a fertility specialist for 20 years, but a new study has intrigued me for research. Springwood's mission is partly to pair non-fertile couples with acceptable donors, but to study the effects of sexual positions and sex of the fetus. Naturally, in order to achieve this study participants must be willing to engage in natural insemination. Although being a taboo subject, I decided to take the plunge for the sake of research. I was able to recruit six couples, some of them from across the globe, to take part.

I had no interest in taking part of the insemination process myself, so my first step was to find a donor. The city of Springwood is a college town, and after some discrete recruiting, we were able to find a donor. Jack was a 23 year old graduate student studying molecular biology. He initially responded wanting to take part in fertility research, but wasn't aware of the logistics. After a discussion of payment and anonymity, and the fact that the couples he would be helping weren't local, he decided to come on board. Jack was 6ft, 170 pounds with an average sized penis. He had very good genes, and wore eyeglasses.

Jack was not the first applicant, but his willingness to participate and his high sperm count made him a perfect participant. The first six couples in our study wanted females, so the basis of our first study was to try sexual positions that were said to produce a female child. The goal was to debunk or substantiate the theory that the "woman on top" or cowgirl position would more likely produce a female. Based on cycles, some couples session's overlapped one another when possible.

Case study 1

The first participants were a wealthy couple from Japan. They decided to stay in the US for three months, or three cycles, to see if they could achieve pregnancy. As part of the process, Jack was put on a strict regimen of vitamins and a closely watched diet. They met our staff and Jack the day before the inseminations were to take place at the clinic. They toured the room were the insemination was to take place, a simple room with a plain bed and a two way mirror. The husband had the option of staying in the room or watching behind the two way mirror, but another staff member was assigned to the room to assist as well.

The process was that Jack would provide two inseminations on two consecutive days, three days before the wife's scheduled ovulation. They would skip a day, and have another insemination on ovulation day. This would continue each cycle as needed.

DAY OF FIRST INSEMINATION/Cycle 1

Jack and one of my assistants entered the insemination room and got him prepped for what was to take place. He lay on the bed, and was given a small about of water based lube to achieve erection. The assistant escorted in the wife, and she immediately disrobed and mounted Jack, facing him. Her husband opted to stay behind the two way mirror. "Meg," as we will refer to her as, used shallow rhythmic thrusts to stimulate Jack's ejaculation. One part of the study is proving or disproving that female sperm are able to travel longer, but slower than male sperm, and a shallow insemination will allow for the female sperm to reach the egg first. Also, a female orgasm forces more sperm into the womb, so it was advised that Meg did not achieve orgasm for the study.

It took about seven minutes for Jack to achieve orgasm. Meg remained on him for a couple of minutes, while the assistant had a soft cup ready after she dismounted, being extra careful to keep the sperm inside her vagina. Meg did not orgasm and immediately put on her robe as she stood up.

Jack was asked to keep a journal of his experiences:

JACK's JOURNAL ENTRY 1

I had my first series of sessions with Meg. Although this type of research is still very new and somewhat taboo, I have found myself enamored with the work of Dr. Johannson and the Springwood Fertility Research Facility. When I first applied to be a research assistant, I had no idea this is where my work here would lead. I have to admit it was a little nerve wracking at first, but I was assured that the participants involved were very willing to assist Dr. Johannson with his research in their hopes of becoming parents. I was also assured that there would be no legal ramifications of my donations in regards to paternity. Although being a gay male, I explained to Dr. Johannson that I had experience performing with women and was extremely interested in reproductive research. Since there was no certainty I would have children of my own, I felt this was a great opportunity to help couples in need. I was also asked to remain celibate in my private life during my year long contract at the facility, which I happily obliged. Johannson felt my sexuality would put some of the couples at ease (after STD testing of course) and was ready to get started.

The sessions with Meg were very straightforward and almost business like, which I assume will be the case in all sessions. It was a little intimidating performing with so many watching eyes, but I was able to complete the job. Jenna, the assistant that remained in the room with us, was accompanied by Johannson after we began. He coached Meg thought the process and reminded us that when I was about to ejaculate, to slightly raise off of my erection so my head wasn't pressing her cervix. I informed them when I felt it begin to happen, but Johannson seemed to also recognize immediately when my urethra started to spasm. Meg did not achieve orgasm herself, which was advised, but I witnessed a hint of a smile on her face as I released in her and she glanced down on me.

The process was simple: I laid flat on my back on the bed, and was told not to thrust upward or use my hands in any way, although Meg asked to place her hands on my chest when she was riding. At this time, all of the sessions were to be in the "cowgirl" or woman on top position. I ejaculated in Meg similarly all three sessions, which each took about 5-10 minutes, followed by an insertion of a soft cup by Jenna. I am very excited to see the results of this research, and am elated to be a part of it.

FOLLOW UP

One week later Meg achieved pregnancy, so only one cycle of donations were needed. The couple returned to Japan and several months later we were informed that they were having a female. Other inseminations from other couples took place during this time frame, and all were procedurally similar to the first couple.

To be continued...