All Comments on 'Sprout Ch. 07'

by sub500

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a tremendously well written story! I look forward to future chapters

Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 years ago

Love these developments!

Well-played manipulation of Sprout!

questionman99questionman99about 2 years ago

Wow, I just found this story and made it through the first 7 chapters. What a great story. I love the slow buildup and attention to detail. It is very well written and almost believable. The one critique I might offer is that Mackenzie is become a bit predictable and Sprout (love that name) must be pretty naive to continue to have faith in anything she says. (But yes, I understand that sexual tension makes one not think clearly at times.)

Thanks for posting this. I look forward to reading future chapters and will have to take a look at some of your other stories.

subtemosubtemoabout 2 years ago

Sprout's manipulation is always the star of the show. I thought his confusion will end by now, but thankfully Erica and Mac know better :)

The moment when Mac opened her lips, LOVED how that turned the whole thing upside down! Brilliant move!

Another great chapter! .. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I feel kinda bad for the Lil guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh you suck man, I couldn’t stop reading till I ran out of story! Great Job LMAO at the end

pixiemuledonkeypixiemuledonkeyover 1 year ago

These stories just keep getting better and better. You set up Sprout’s humiliations so masterfully, more than half the time i don’t see it coming and Mac and Erica trick me nearly as often as Sprout. i absolutely love reading about his humiliation, forced crossdressing & feminization, and domination at the hands of these beautiful, powerful athletic Amazon college students. Gold-standard erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're such a great writer. And I think Mackenzie might be the most sadistic out of all the goddess-characters.

Honestly, and I know this might not be your style, but I would love a chapter where Sprout finally gets one over on her and Mackenzie is the one who gets defeated and humiliated. It would be interesting. And it'd sate my revenge boner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m obsessed! Will there be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your writing and your characters, this is my favorite of your stories! I hope we'll get to see another chapter:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous