Sprout Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few seconds, she tapped my foot, and I knew to take it off her knee. I stood awkwardly in front of her in the pink stockings as she looked me up and down again. My legs shifted nervously back and forth, and I felt the strange friction of nylon between my thighs.

Finally, she bent down and reached out with both hands, holding the pink panties a foot off the carpet with the leg holes open. I lifted a leg and put a foot through one hole, and my penis brushed past her long, blonde hair. The stimulation caused me to lose my balance and I grabbed hold of Mac's solid shoulder to steady myself. Recovered, I stepped through the other leg hole. Then she slowly slid them up.

At the top, she didn't bother to tuck my rigid cock in the pouch, instead she pulled the waistband over my balls and stopped at the bottom of my rod. The underwear grew tight around my ass, then she pulled up firmly with both hands and my feet lifted briefly off the ground. God, she was so strong!

Her hand nudged my hip, telling me to back up, and she pointed two fingers at her eyes instructing me to keep looking at her. Then she pointed her index finger up in the air and drew a circle, signaling me to spin around. I turned around with my back to her, craning my neck over my shoulder to keep eye contact. She pointed at my ass -- at the big word SLUT written in hot pink -- then she tapped her hand to her chest.

My slut.

She was calling me her slut!

Then she lifted her hands and held up the arm holes of the light pink bra. Somehow letting her dress me felt intimate, almost special. Without a second thought I stuck my arms out straight and pushed them through. She seemed to pull it back at the same pace I moved, which caused me to get closer to her. I felt her soft hair on my wrists as my arms went over her shoulders on either side of her head. Before I knew it my arms were completely around her neck.

I felt the chest strap tighten as she connected the ends behind my back. Then instead of pushing me back, her arms wrapped further around me, pulling my face over her shoulder into a tender hug. Surprised couldn't even begin to describe my emotion!

Why was she hugging me? Did she really have a soft spot for me the way Erica said?

Caught in the moment, I let my arms wrap further around her neck and I hugged her back. My whole body began to tremble. I considered that maybe she was showing me her true feelings. Or soothing me for being scared of her reaction to the lost underwear. Or perhaps rewarding me for immediately telling her so she could fix it. Or all -- or none -- of the above, I really didn't know. My instincts told me to be suspicious, but my deep attraction to her erased all sense of caution. I leaned harder into the hug, and I had no idea why, but I whispered in her ear:

"Thank you, Mackenzie."

That earned me a tighter squeeze in return, and I felt my shaft press into her knee. I couldn't help pulling back slightly and humping into her again.

The whole situation seemed so bizarre and improbable. Why would we hug like that? And why did I thank her? At least with Erica I thought she was helping me. The whole time I knew Mac was humiliating and feminizing me, but I still couldn't help feeling something for her and relishing in the act of pleasing her. Somehow, I felt privileged that she cared enough to come in my room and put back on the underwear. I know, that's fucked up, right?

As our hug continued, her hands moved down my back, past my butt and down to my scrawny thighs. Her fingers wrapped most of the way around them. Then she squeezed and pulled, causing my legs to split and slide over either side of her thick, muscular thighs. My cock bumped into her solid abs and before I knew it, I was sitting in her lap, straddling her waist!

She pushed me back a little, then pulled me forward again causing my penis to tip upward, allowing us to get closer. I felt it sliding up the smooth skin of her torso, then oddly it felt like the top of it was surrounded by skin. The mysterious new friction felt amazing! What was that? Then I almost came as I realized my rod had pushed up under her cut off t-shirt and right between her tits!

Reflexively, I tried to thrust upward, but her hands held me still. Instead, I tried to savor the sensation of just knowing she was letting me stick my dick between her amazing breasts.

One of her hands released my thigh and slid up my back, then tugged at my shoulder, pulling me back from the hug until my face was in front of hers. Her eyes looked deep into mine. Our noses briefly touched. My mind flashed to when she told me to lick her spit and fantasize about making out with her because it would "obviously never happen."

Yet it now seemed possible. She did really want me! And this was my chance.

I tipped my head slightly to the side, leaned in and planted a kiss right on her full, soft lips. I felt a tingle run up my spine. She didn't kiss back but she also didn't try to stop me. So l went in again, this time holding my lips there longer and twisting my head a bit. Still, she didn't reciprocate. I could smell her breath coming from her nose, which had a familiar scent I couldn't place.

I pressed in again, this time pushing my tongue around her lips, feeling her texture and noting the same familiar aroma. As I probed with my tongue, I felt her body lean forward and she slowly began to stand, lifting me up in the air. I felt the same elation I had felt with Erica when she lifted me off the ground, of willingly giving over all control to a more powerful female.

Instinctively, I hooked my legs behind her back, resting my heels on her large, athletic ass. As I continued kissing her, I felt her hand loosen on my thigh and I automatically thrusted upward, burying my cock between her luscious boobs. Oh my God!

Before I could jab again, I felt her body turn and she bent ninety degrees at the waist so I had to cling on for dear life just to hang from her. Then she started kissing me back!

Her lips moved slowly about mine, hesitantly it seemed. I felt her bend further and my body settled down onto the bed. Then I sunk deeper as her weight pressed into me. Yet I continued to cling to her with my arms and legs wrapped around her illustrious body, squeezing as hard as I could, feeling my cock throbbing between us, not wanting to let go of the moment!

Then her lips opened, and her tongue shoved into my mouth. I couldn't believe it! It was too good to be true!

We were French kissing!

Then I tasted the familiar flavor again. And I felt liquid flowing into my mouth. My cheeks puffed out, filling with something I couldn't quite discern that tasted kind of salty and savory...

Mac slipped a hand behind my head and pressed our faces together tightly. Something seemed wrong, she was more forceful, no longer tender. I tried to turn my head, but she held me fast. What the...?

Sperm!

I suddenly recognized the taste from licking my own spooge off her feet and legs. But it wasn't my sperm...

Greg's sperm!

Holy shit, that's why she had been so silent! She had a full mouth of semen from giving my best friend a blow job. And now she was spitting it in my mouth!

It had been too good to be true! Disgusting!

I released my arms and legs from around her and tried to turn and twist, but I was completely smashed in place.

No, don't swallow it!

I tried to push it back into her mouth with my tongue, but it just kept dripping back in. I attempted to spit it out the sides, but her head turned, and her big lips widened, creating a seal around my entire mouth as if she were giving me CPR. Then her other hand reached up and she pinched my nose. I couldn't breathe! And beyond my control, my throat starting swallowing, taking all of Greg's cum down to my stomach.

Fucking gross!

I did what she wanted, but she still wouldn't let me breathe. I tried tapping on her shoulder to no avail, then I started whimpering into her mouth, begging feebly for mercy.

When it felt like I was about to suffocate, Mac released my nose and I sensed her mouth curl up into a big smile, her teeth clattering into mine. Her body shook with silent laughter, and she exhaled an uneven, cum-tainted breath.

I started to struggle again but her hand moved between our faces and clamped down on my mouth. She slid her cheek next to mine and whispered in my ear:

"How's your roommate taste, sissy boy?"

She snickered quietly and I squeezed my eyes shut in shame and revulsion.

"You know I just won half of the next bet? Erica didn't think you would cave to me so easily after I tricked you into face-fucking FiFi. But I know you secretly loved that...just like you secretly enjoyed eating your best friend's jizz from my mouth. You'll always be helplessly enthralled by me -- no matter what I do to you."

Without warning, she stuck her tongue in my ear and I writhed in sudden ecstasy beneath her. I did feel helpless, completely unable to resist her boundless sexuality. The meaner she was, the more I seemed to be powerlessly drawn to her.

Her tongue pulled out and she spoke quietly again:

"In fact, Erica watched the whole thing live on FaceTime from my phone, propped over there on your desk. I wonder how many times she rubbed herself off watching you submit to my expert seduction. You didn't stand a chance in hell at resisting."

Her tongue snaked out and licked my neck, trailing up my cheek. Then her body began to rise, with her hand still firmly planted on my mouth. She slid down until my rigid cock slipped out from under her, flicking straight up with barely a vibration it was so hard. Then Mac looked up at me and spoke in a sultry voice, loud enough to be heard by the phone across the room:

"You know, Erica may be hot, but she's a fucking amateur."

To my absolute shock, Mackenzie's mouth sunk straight down on the tip of my penis! Then it kept going...slowly, halfway down my shaft, then further...to the point where Erica had reached...and stopped.

Holy shit! My cock is in Greg's girlfriend's mouth!

Her hand on my mouth loosened, then I felt her middle finger pushing on my lips. Lost in excitement, I opened my mouth and let it in. Her digit slid past my teeth and over my tongue, into my throat...

And her mouth slithered down further, down to the depths, until her nose was buried in my pubic hairs. My whole rod felt hot and wet, but she remained still, breathing slowly through her nose. I tried to push up, desperate for some kind of friction, but her heavy body crushed down on my thighs, keeping me still.

Then I remembered what Erica had done earlier, and I reached my hands up to grasp Mackenzie's wrist near my mouth. Then I pushed, then pulled, sliding her finger in and out of my throat...sucking as hard as I could. Mimicking a wet sloppy blowjob as best I could imagine, having never actually experienced one before. I don't know why I did it, maybe I thought it would inspire Mac to do the same. But she remained maddeningly still.

I increased my pace of sucking, desperate for some change of pace, some new sensation. Then my entire body went rigid.

Mac's tongue was licking my balls!

My hands shot down to grab her head, and I let out a high-pitched moan. Her finger pulled out quickly and she covered my mouth again, abruptly truncating the noise.

Then, as suddenly as it started, Mac lifted slowly off my dick. With abject frustration, I noticed that she opened her lips wide, minimizing the friction. I still almost came, but alas it wasn't enough as she reached the top, not even generating a pop. In no time, my penis waved pathetically in the air, cold and neglected.

Mackenzie walked to my desk, picked up her phone and stepped back next to the bed. She crouched down with the phone close to my ear where I couldn't see the screen. I just lay there with my unit wagging around like a dog's tail, uncertain what to do.

"See how a real pro does it, babe?" she whispered into the phone. "I bet you totally rubbed one out watching all that."

"I came like 3 times!" Erica said, trying to contain a squeal. "You're like the queen of seduction. That was sooo hot! And the way you ate up his whole thingy, right down to his pubes. OMG! And what the heck did you do to him at the end?"

"I could have gone a lot farther too," Mac boasted with a cocky smile. "And that was my tongue licking his little peanut balls. They probably would have emptied if I'd done it a second longer. But he didn't deserve the satisfaction."

"Anyway, you totally win this round...I can't wait for you to come home tomorrow to claim your reward," Erica spoke with a tantalizing lilt. "In the meantime, I think I'll tease the girl again while I look at the dick pic he sent me."

My cock twitched on hearing she would masturbate to the image I emailed.

"He sent you a dick pic?" Mackenzie erupted with exasperation, covering her mouth as she realized how loud she said it. "What the fuck? Did you send it to me?"

I couldn't tell if Mac was angry or jealous, but her reaction got me even more excited.

"Nuh-uh, get your own," Erica taunted. "I earned mine fair and square."

"Bitch," Mackenzie muttered under her breath.

"And the little dufus even sent it over school email," Erica added. "He could get in so much trouble for that."

My heart sank as she reminded me of my stupid mistake.

"You know I like leverage," Mac responded with a giggle. "Anyway, sleep tight babe. Mwah."

"Mwah!" Erica replied with a kissing sound.

The call dropped off and Mac leaned in close to my ear.

"You know all this time and you never sent me a dick pic," she whispered.

She was jealous! My body twitched and my cock felt like it would burst.

"I want to see you touch yourself right now," she said sultrily.

I couldn't believe she wanted me to jerk off for her -- for her own pleasure!

I reached down and took my hard penis in my hand. It was still damp from Mac's spit. I rubbed one of the wettest spots around, spreading it onto my fingers. Then I started to stroke.

Mac's breaths seemed to grow deeper and uneven in my ear. She smelled a little minty, and I assumed she must have popped a breath mint when she collected her phone. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the warm air and breezy sound of her lungs.

I noticed a bright flash and I opened my eyes to see Mac taking pictures of my cock as I stroked.

"That selfish little trollop can keep her dick pic," she breathed testily as she continued to snap more shots. "Now show me how you finish."

At her prompting, I sped up my pace. The whole idea of her talking in my ear as I jerked off had me so turned on! But for some reason, no matter how fast I went, nothing came out.

"What's wrong, camera shy?" Mac teased. "Or maybe...maybe you're just scared to do it without my sock?"

I tried one last time, rubbing as fast as I could to no avail. I let my hand drop to my side.

"You've tried already and couldn't out of fear of me, didn't you? Because you know I'm strong enough to fucking tear you apart."

I squeezed my eyes shut. I hated that she could control me like this. But she was right.

"Yes, I'm too scared," I screeched pathetically.

She giggled with obvious satisfaction.

"Ha! You're so pathetic. And lucky. After everything that happened today, a little dork like you could have wet dreams for a year!"

I just breathed steadily, trying to show that her insults didn't bother me. But in truth, they did. I yearned for her approval, however messed up that was.

"But you'll be happy to know I feel bad for you," she said, her voice becoming soft and gentle as she reached behind her back.

Her hand reappeared. Dangling from her fingers were the black socks I had come to depend on. My cock twitched at the sight of them, and I reached a hand out greedily. I desperately needed to cum!

"Ah-ah-ah," she tutted as she pulled the socks back. "There are some new ground rules you'll need to agree to. First, your week of wearing panties just started over. Fuck up again and it'll be two weeks."

"Okay, fine," I said urgently, grabbing unsuccessfully for the socks again.

"Second, since you already have stockings on, I won't require you to wear the socks," she said, and I felt relieved as I had hated wearing them wet and sticky between orgasms. "But...you still have to take them everywhere with you. Fortunately, you have convenient pouches perfectly suited to the task."

As she said it, she reached out and stuffed one into a bra cup. I looked down in horror remembering the washcloths from earlier -- knowing that I would look like I have tits!

"You can only remove them to jack off," she continued. "And third -- and I'm probably going to regret this -- I'll allow you to think about me or Erica while you do it. So, do we have a deal?"

I thought about walking around campus looking like I had tits. It was too much!

"Plus, I'll let you use one right now..."

She dangled the sock in front of my face. I briefly whiffed the mint smell again. I was so on edge, I had no choice.

"Okay," I gasped.

Mackenzie quickly stood up from the bed, then leaned over and held the opening of the sock just above my throbbing member.

"Only when I say go," she said with a mischievous giggle, delaying my gratification.

"Okay, okay!" I almost screamed, just barely containing my enthusiasm.

With a smirk, she pulled the sock down over my cock, covering nearly the entire length. Then she stepped toward the door, opened it and stepped through. It closed part way and she stuck her head back in through the gap.

"Oh, and one more thing. Don't ever fucking text me without permission again," she said sternly and paused.

I sensed a change in her demeanor, like other times she messed with me. Like something bad was about to happen. Her lips curved into a devious smile then she whispered loudly:

"Okay. Go."

I heard my door shut. Concern flew by the wayside. This was my chance to blow.

I grabbed my cock and started pumping. I was immediately brought to the edge. I wanted to savor the sensation, but I was too worked up from all that had happened. Thoughts of Mackenzie filled my head -- her dressing me, being lifted in her arms, kissing her lips, my cock down her throat...

My cum began spurting out in giant wads into her sock.

And then I felt something. A burning sensation on every side of my penis, escalating quickly.

What the fuck?!

With each shot of goo the heat increased, but I couldn't stop cumming and my hand kept pumping. I smelled the minty scent again, now stronger. Menthol!

It was something I smelled often, when Greg got home from training. Treatment for his sore muscles...Icy Hot!

Oh shit, no! That bitch!

Just as a realized what it was, I felt a seething pain inside my penis. It was like when I peed after swimming in a chlorinated pool -- only 100 times worse!

I ripped off the sock and tried to wipe away the muscle cream with my bedsheet, but the fire just went deeper and deeper inside.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!"

I let out a blood curdling scream as I writhed in excruciating pain on my bed. In the fog of my anguish, I heard a commotion in the next room and voices. Oh no! Greg!

To be continued...

12