Spurting for Games Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so close and started to writhe and rotate her cunt around my face, all the time keeping close contact to my tongue while I continued to agitate her swollen clit. Sounds were coming from her, small gasps, grunts and squeals. Then suddenly she went rigid, her breathing seemed to stop for a moment as she shouted something fierce in her native tongue.

My tongue was coated in a fresh flood of her love juice as she stood up reaching a hand around to keep my face buried in her dripping snatch.

"Oh English, you have a good mouth" she breathed heavily "lick me, lick me more, just a bit longer." I was happy to oblige again licking up and down the length of her dripping cunt. As my tongue left her sticky hole, I moved my other hand up from the top of her thigh slipping my left thumb inside her while grasping a perfect bum cheek. A new gasp emerged from her as I renewed my assault, thrusting a thumb repeatedly into her, rotating my right thumb gently around her sensitive clit and licking her fleshy lips.

After no more than a minute she went rigid again, lifting up her hands to grasp her breasts, this time shouting in English.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, yes, yes, yes, Oh God yes...." before taking in huge gulps of air.

I gently lifted my face from her pussy, removed my fingers from her slippery cunt stood up and spun her round to face me. Her eyes were half closed, a glow on her chest, sweat on her brow and nipples poking proudly from her breasts. Her pretty mouth was half open as I kissed her hard my tongue wrapping around hers as she threw her delicate arms around my neck.

I could feel my aching cock pressed against the firm flesh of her stomach and realised that I was in desperate need of relief. We broke the kiss and knowingly looked into each other's eyes.

"English" she panted "I am going to fuck you so bad" she reached down grasping my erection and spread sticky precum around my sensitive purple head. We kissed again, this time softly and passionately as she held me, our lips mashing as my erection grew harder in her hand.

As we broke, she smiled. A huge, grinning, shit kicking smile.

"You get on bed." She commanded and pushed me. I could tell she was now in that post orgasmic playful euphoria some women get when they are satisfied but want more. I fell on the bed and watched her prowl up next to me like a lion stalking its prey. She kissed me hard, reaching down to pump my engorged cock.

Breaking the kiss, she looked in my eyes, then whispered in my left ear, her soft Slavic voice sounding deliciously erotic.

"English Billy, I need you inside me."

In one movement she sat up and straddled me, her wet pussy leaving a slick of juice across my chest. She bent over, but not to kiss me. Reaching into the night stand her peachy tits thrust into my face, she removed a large box covered in Games branding.

"Look, I told you," she exclaimed "the Games they want us to fuck!!"

Removing a condom, she slid down my body, purposely grinding her wet snatch down my torso. She sucked me into her mouth again and literally sucked as hard as she could as though my cock was a straw and my seed the final drops of a cocktail. More blood pulsed into my already engorged tool, it was too much for me, I gasped

"Oh Jesus Stasya, just fuck me will you"

She looked up and gave a wicked smirk, she knew exactly what she was doing. Then all of a sudden I was sheathed, and she was astride me, reaching behind herself to position the tip of my cock at her warm entrance. She teased both of us for a moment, rubbing my head against her clit, giggling as she did so. Then in a moment of utter ecstasy she raised herself on her knees and slipped my tip inside her hungry hole. We looked at each other, a look of utter lust and desire, then in what seemed like slow motion she slipped all the way down my throbbing shaft, encasing my cock in warm silken flesh.

"Oh Billy" she groaned "you fill me." She reached up into her hair and pulled the ribbon from it, unleashing a cascade of blonde over her shoulders and into my face. She wriggled a little finding the perfect fit to bring maximum penetration.

"Hold my tits Billy, I like my nipples rubbed while I fuck." Who could resist a command like that, so I reached up and grasped her beautiful malleable breasts, feeling her firm nipples the size and texture of jelly beans in the palms of my hands, rolling them slowly.

"Yes, you fucker," she hissed "is like electricity in my pussy."

Gently at first, she started to rise and fall, sliding down until our pubic bones ground against each other and I was deep inside the warm sheath of her pussy, then she pushed herself up until just my head was inside, grinning at me every time she slipped down again. I could feel her pliant inner walls and the grip she gave on every downward plunge, squeezing me into ecstasy.

She kept this slow rhythm up for a few minutes, teasing both of us with the languorous bliss of our gradually peaking organs. Suddenly she grunted as though a certain point in her desire had been reached and picked up the pace. I had to release her shaking tits to hold on to her hips while she bounced up and down pistoning her wet cunt onto my steely flesh. Both of us were breathing heavily, I could feel the sweat trickling down my forehead as the tingling started deep in my balls.

She looked at me as she pumped up and down.

"English Billy," she gasped "is it true, some girls don't cum when they fuck?" her breathing was getting faster matching the pace of our lovemaking.

"What a question Stasya!" I managed to groan out, feeling the sperm snaking its way rapidly up my shaft. "What a hell of a thing to ask!"

"I heard it's true" she panted "I feel so sorry for them." Then suddenly the bouncing stopped, my cock buried as deep inside her as it could get, she looked at me again but with far away eyes glazed in her own world of pleasure, arched her back, slipped one hand to her clit gave it a firm rub and suddenly let out something between a squeal and a scream, rotating herself around my manhood, before grunting and jerking uncontrollably, her hair wild, eyes closed, mouth open gasping for air, her body soaked in sweat.

At that moment she was the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life.

After a minute, maybe a little more as she panted for breath, still rotating gently around my cock her eyes opened and she looked down on me again, like the cat that got the cream.

"Oh, fuck Billy I love to cum with a cock inside me." She was still breathing heavily as she bent down to lay on top of me and kiss me deeply, her tongue in my mouth, my cock still buried in her pussy. "But poor Englishman I have had all of the fun, you must cum too, yes?" she smiled into my eyes again, squeezing her strong cunt muscles as she did so, sending a new bolt of pleasure through me. "I think you must be ready?" It was less a question, more a statement of fact. "You like to fuck me like this, yes?"

I'd already started slowly pumping her from below, at last taking some control over my own needs, caught in the moment, forgetting I'd be using valuable energy.

"Tell me when you're going to cum" she gasped at me as I started rapidly slamming deep into her willing pussy. I knew it wouldn't be long, she'd kept me so close to the edge for so long. Every time she stopped I'd subsided a little, but it was two steps forward and only one back, so now the orgasm was building quickly as I pumped harder and harder from below, clenching my core muscles for maxim thrust.

The slapping and squelching sounds filled the room accompanied by my heavy breathing and her little gasps every time I filled her. I could feel it coming, that swelling feeling just beneath your head, the pent-up reservoir of sperm slightly trapped just needing a few more thrusts. I had seconds left.

"I'm going to cum" I hissed through gritted teeth, everything clenched as I tried to hold back as long as possible. As soon as she heard my words, she leapt off me, making me groan in disappointment, but before I knew it she'd swivelled round and whipped off the condom, taking a firm grip on my aching member. Her gaping pussy was in my face, her arousal filling the air turning me on even more.

"Cum now Billy, cum for me." Was all she said as she pumped me in her little fist. And I blew, violently like a geyser breaking the surface of the earth, I felt a solid jet of scorching liquid spurt from me, my whole body going rigid as she kept on pumping forcing jet after jet of hot sperm out of my desperate cock. I was gasping, drenched in sweat my heart rate far higher than I'd ever known it, even while competing. But she was relentless employing her mouth again to suck the last drops out of me as she continued to pump, until finally I couldn't take it.

"No more Stasya, no more please." I was too sensitive, convulsed in that heady post cum moment between pleasure and pain.

I heard my cock pop from her mouth as she sat up, her mane of hair flowing down her smooth back. She sighed and swivelled around to straddle me again, it was quite a sight. Sperm dripped from her breasts, a drop hanging from her taut left nipple, it was in her hair and coated her tight stomach, and as I watched she licked strands from her lips. She was smiling, glowing with ecstasy and delight.

"Oh Billy the Bullet, I know how you got your name now!!" and we both broke out in uncontrollable convulsions of laughter.

Epilogue

After that afternoon with Stasya I still had to compete. I forced myself not to see her, though she'd texted me the following day. I just couldn't afford to blow all those years of training for a bout of sex, no matter how magnificent it was.

But in final practice I was totally energised it was as though the endorphins and adrenalin she'd flushed into my system had totally relaxed me. I had never been so in control of my speed, never steered so precisely. As a result, I was in the final group when it came to the first two competition runs the following day.

Stasya texted me to wish me luck which I thought was really sweet, maybe she wasn't just using me as a human sex toy, it made me smile and meant I went into the first run in a happy place.

3rd, I was 3rd after runs one and two. This was amazing, just 5/100th of a second behind the leaders. All I had to do was hold it together and not let the nerves get to me for the last two runs and I'd be on the podium. I could tell the red tops where to shove their stupid Eddie the Eagle comparisons and I'd get some proper funding for the next 4 year cycle.

In the village that night I stayed in my room and tried to rest, visualising the next two runs, going over them repeatedly, analysing tiny mistakes searching for the incremental gain that could keep me on the podium. I was definitely nervous.

There was a knock on the door and when I answered she was there. She looked beautiful, fully made up, hair down wearing tight jeans and a warm team jacket.

As I went to say something, she spoke first.

"Will," she said, it was the first time she'd called me by my actual name, "I think you can win. I have been watching, you are expert in more than bedroom." She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me long and slow, making me stir beneath my sweatpants.

"So, though I am wanting to very much, I am not here to fuck. But Will I think you need to be relaxed."

I slept spectacularly well after that blow job, the best I'd ever slept before competing. The following day I improved just enough. I won Silver. I know it's not Gold, but I could not have been happier, for me it was the vindication of everything I'd worked for.

And there at the end of the track as I came into the finish on that final run was the beautiful Latvian ice skater. She grabbed me when I was still breathless, elated from my final run, knowing I'd won a medal.

"Now Will," she smiled up at me a look of genuine joy on her face "now we fuck."

12