All Comments on 'Spy of Gor Ch. 01'

by Scribe65

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jusdafaxjusdafaxalmost 13 years ago
Wrong category

This is a gay story with some scifi in the story. Fool your readers into reading something outside their comfort zone and you get bad marks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FRAUD ALERT!

Gor is a male dominant/female submissive / happiness in slavery wish-fulfillment fantasy. This story could have just as easily been set in classical Greece and posted to the Gay section, causing no-one grief. As it stands, this is as non-Canonical as "Gay Bejewelled Nazi Bikers of Gor" without the announcement of it's non-Canonical nature. This story is a violation of true Gorean territory, and an invitation to a turf battle.

areanabenoirareanabenoirover 12 years ago
No way

Though Gor is used as the setting of this story and is part of the plot....the male homosexuality is not really part of the Gorean culture if you follow the books. Though men did submit to avoid death, it was frowned upon and considered a grave dishonor , particularly for a warrior. A warrior would likely choose death rather then disgrace himself by submission....especially a Tuchuk. I love Gorean stories , but was disappointed in this one .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous