Spy on the Scarlet Witch Ch. 04

Story Info
Natasha spies on Wanda.
10.6k words
4.4
7.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Agents of SHIELD or Avengers: Age of Ultron or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"So, do you want to come in and, talk?"

Natasha Romanoff took a deep sigh and hang her head as those words echoed in her mind. She missed the old days, were it was always easy to track someone from a distance. Admittedly it was foolish to think could do the same with Wanda Maximoff, as she was a God damn mind reader, but there was still so much unknown about her powers.

One theory was she could only do it while concentrating, and Natasha had gambled on that being the case, and that she could simply use her usual tactics for following someone. But for better or for worse she had been found out, and the best thing now was for her to reveal herself, and hope this didn't upset the incredibly powerful woman. After all, she was supposed to be here to smooth things over, not make them worse.

It was hard to tell whether this had any effect, one way or another, as she walked around the corner and towards the small apartment Wanda was staying in, as The Scarlet Witch had a hard to read expression on her face. Thankfully it seemed to morph into one of amusement, although Natasha had learned at an early age not to trust such expressions to be a positive thing.

Wanda then finished unlocking her door and held it open for Natasha to step through. Once the door was locked behind them there was a long silence, the two women staring at each other, before Wanda silently led her over to the couch, which Natasha then sat down on. Of course, there was so much that Natasha wanted to say, it was hard to know where to start, especially when she couldn't simply think it through without the other woman knowing about it.

"Would you like a drink?" Wanda finally offered, breaking the silence.

Natasha nodded, and then smiled, "Something strong."

"Naturally." Wanda smiled, before showing off by causing two glasses to slowly fly into her hands and then a bottle of bourbon poured it's contents into each glass. She then handed one glass over to Natasha as a sign of good faith, softly telling her, "If this is about the Agents of SHIELD, I sent them home today. I'll be wanting them back, but... I wanted to prove what we were doing was of their own free will. And I haven't hurt them. Not really."

Natasha blushed, and then quipped, "Not really?"

Another brief silence, and then Wanda questioned, "What was in the report?"

"I am no longer an Agent of SHIELD. How would I know?" Natasha said dryly, and then when Wanda just gave her a look she shrugged, "There is no report. Not yet. At least, none which was very helpful. But there was... some enlightening footage. Well, it was deleted, but let's just say, I know someone pretty good at recovering things, and they taught me a thing or two."

Wanda hummed, and then questioned, "But this isn't about that?"

"No." Natasha insisted, "Steve was wondering how you were doing. We all were."

Wanda narrowed her eyes, "And?"

"You seem remarkably good, all things considered. But I'd like you to tell me, in your own words." Natasha said softly.

"You expect me to believe that you're just here to see how I'm doing, after... everything?" Wanda huffed.

"It's the truth." Natasha insisted, before cautiously asking, "Can't... can't you search my mind for the truth?"

"The truth?" Wanda chuckled bitterly, "The truth is a matter of perspective. Yes, every man might struggle to hide his true intentions, and sooner or later everyone reveals themselves. But then there are people like you. People who have told so many lies and half truths, the struggle to know what's real and what's not in that mess of the head of yours. Honestly? It scares me. But..."

Natasha raised an eyebrow when the other woman trailed off, and gently pushed, "But..."

"I also find it comforting." Wanda admitted softly, before clarifying with a smile, "You're as fucked up as I am."

"So, let me be here for you." Natasha said softly, pouncing on the opportunity. Then when Wanda gave her a look she quickly added, "I know it's going to be hard for you to trust me, or anyone, but... The Avengers is the best place for you. We can take care of you, in a way that SHIELD just isn't equipped for. And honestly? We're all a little fucked up. Everyone is. Surely as a mind reader, you must know that by now. But, while I can't read people like you can, I was trained to do something similar. And I've seen awful things, done awful things, when I thought it was right. Or convinced myself it was. So I truly believe I can help you, if you let me."

There was a long pause, and then Wanda pushed, "You can appreciate trust is difficult for me, yes?"

Natasha nodded, and softly insisted, "Then let me earn it?"

Another pause, then Wanda asked, "How?"

Natasha shrugged, "By just being there when you need someone. Like a shoulder to cry on, or just someone to talk too, when you need it."

Yet another pause, and then Wanda mentally said 'fuck it', before grinning flirtatiously, "Well... you've seen the footage. So what do you think I need?"

For good measure Wanda rested her hand against the other woman's thigh, causing Natasha to raise an eyebrow and quip, "I'm not sure there's something you need, just something you want."

"And if I wanted that, with you?" Wanda pushed.

Which caused Natasha to smirk, and then for better or for worse she replied, "Then I would question whether that was really something you could handle."

"Let's find out." Wanda insisted, leaning in further.

Then The Scarlet Witch kissed The Black Widow right on the mouth! Which caused Natasha to smile and happily kiss back, safe in the knowledge that she had this girl right where she wanted her. Admittedly it was not an ideal situation, but Natasha had rolled with so much worse, and certainly this early stage was very, very pleasant indeed.

Oh yes, for someone who as far as she could tell was new to this kind of thing Wanda Maximoff truly was a natural, using just the right amount of tongue which caused both women to pretty much melt into the kiss. She also started sliding her hands over her body at the right time. Or maybe that was because Natasha did it first? It was admittedly a little hard to tell in that moment, who started it, and whatever the case Natasha didn't care.

She was so lost in the moment in fact, that she almost didn't notice that Wanda was using her powers to levitate them through the apartment and into her bedroom. But Natasha was very familiar with this particular trick, even if most people didn't use magic to do it. Normally it wasn't used to remove their clothes either, but again Natasha wasn't about to complain.

Especially when they seem to be skipping something Natasha could very much do without. Oh yes, it looked like she was going to get away without being spanked. Although now she had thought that, maybe she had reminded Wanda? Damnit, dealing with a mind reader was so frustrating. Especially when they were being this distracting.

Wanda certainly hadn't forgotten about giving Natasha a spanking, and was very much looking forward to it. However she wanted to lull her into a false sense of security first, which would make the moment she placed the mighty Black Widow over her knee that much more sweeter. Also, if she was honest with herself there was something that she wanted to try first, namely play with those gigantic tits of Natasha Romanoff.

Which probably wasn't a very good Dom thing to do, but Wanda couldn't imagine anyone blaming her. Especially when she broke the kiss, after using her magic to pin the dangerous woman down to the bed, and then bought herself eye level with those magnificent boobs, which she just had to stare at for a few long minutes.

Truly, they were a work of art, something Wanda enjoyed even more when she leaned her head down and slowly kissed her way up one of those big boobs. When she reached the nipple on that boob Wanda gave it a little kiss, and even lingered her lips there for a few long seconds, but then she kissed her way right down that breast.

She repeated this process over and over again for a few long minutes, teasing her as much as possible before finally wrapping her lips around one of those nipples and giving it a good suck. Wanda then immediately moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment, before grinning and repeating the initial process, this time while taking time to suck those pretty little nipples, and eventually sliding her tongue around them.

Which unsurprisingly got a very positive response from the mighty Black Widow, who Wanda had squirming beneath her just from this simple act. Then again, this was all it took for Daisy or Jemma to drive her crazy, and she was sure it would be the exact same thing when Natasha inevitably return the favour.

Which was any more reason to make the most of this while it lasted. Oh yes, Wanda spent what felt like an eternity licking, sucking, and even gently biting those nipples, getting the most wonderful squirms, and sounds out of the other woman. Especially when she added her hands into the mix, massaging one breast more firmly into her mouth, while making sure the other continued getting some attention.

Although she could tell this frustrated Natasha just as much as it pleased her, Natasha never ask for mercy. Hell, The Scarlet Witch didn't need mind reading to tell The Black Widow really wanted her mouth lower, as it radiated of off her, but still Natasha Romanoff just whimpered, cried out and moaned as she was pleasurably tortured.

It briefly had Wanda considering whether or not to skip the spanking, but ultimately deciding it was necessary if she was going to make the deadly Black Widow her bitch. Besides, she really, really wanted to spank that big fat ass. So without warning Wanda used her telekinesis again, this time to levitate her into sitting on the edge of the bed, with Natasha, bent over her knee, that big, fat perfect booty presented to her.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's better." Wanda chuckled and then added with wicked delight, "There you go, mmmmmmmm, so much better. Oh yes, you look so much better Like this Natasha. In fact, I think this is the perfect position for you. Yes it is, yes it is, mmmmmmmmm, and certainly one I have longed to see you in."

"I'm sure you have." Natasha quipped.

Natasha had been very taken aback by the sudden switch in positions, especially as it had happened in only a couple of seconds. It was also impossible for her to hide her disappointment that Wanda hadn't simply moved her mouth down to where she needed it the most. Or better yet, moved them into a 69 so she could return the favour.

Or the younger girl sit on her face. Oh yes, any of those choices would've been preferable to what she got. But Natasha had received for worse than what this girl could dish out, and was confident that in the long-term she would still get the satisfaction she craved, and it would be that much stronger because of the teasing, she received.

Which was something Natasha reminded herself over and over again, as instead of getting right down to it, Wanda insisted on grabbing onto her meaty cheeks, and starting to greedily groped them. To be fair, it was exactly what Natasha would've done if the roles were reversed, and she hoped one day soon they would be.

Because of that, it was rather impressive that Wanda had the presence of mind to do this to her. Perhaps as a result of reading her mind? Maybe? Whatever the case on some level she found herself rather enjoying having Wanda feeling her up like a piece of meat? Frustrating for sure, but nevertheless weirdly enjoyable. Especially as this time it was not long before they moved on to the next thing. Sort of.

Inevitably Natasha's meaty cheeks did receive a first strike, and it was much harder than what she was expecting, something that weirdly pleased Natasha, but then they went right back to the groping. Which again, was exactly what Natasha would've done, and even though Wanda only knew it from the mind reading it was still impressive, because her timing on it was perfect.

She also dished out a series of playful strikes, not even half the strength of the original blows, but close enough. Enough to make the cheeks shake. Eventually, of course that gentleness was replaced by roughness, and the pausing for groping between them became non-existent. Which ironically, was the part Natasha always love the most.

After everything she had done Natasha truly did enjoyed a brutal butt beating. It was truly cathartic, especially from someone who knew how to do it right. Of course, there was definitely a charm to having someone inexperienced do it, which was exactly what she thought she would receive from The Scarlet Witch, but Natasha had never been more glad to be wrong.

She also wasn't expecting it to be quite as rough as it was, Wanda proving that she could use her powers to increase her physical strength, which was a wonderful surprise and one Natasha very much benefited from, and was very grateful for. Even if it probably meant that she wouldn't be able to sit down properly for a while. Either because of this, or most likely what was to come.

Wanda had dreamed of this even before she did this to Daisy. Of course, after that those fantasies had increased tenfold, along with a lot of other things she wanted to do to the infamous Black Widow. Although she tried not to get distracted by thoughts of what she was hoping to do in the future, when the present was so wonderful, and easily the highlighted of her sad little life.

After all, who could say they'd had the deadly Black Widow bent over their knee for a spanking? Surprisingly actually a few people, but as Wanda search Natasha's mind, it seemed most of them had ended up paying for it, in one way or another, while she was determined to be rewarded with a new sex slave. Oh yes, she was going to make The Black Widow hers. All hers. Because no other out come was susceptible.

As wonderfully exciting as that thought was it was another thing Wanda pushed out of her mind, in favour of replacing it with spanking tips from Natasha's head she could use against her. Most of them she already knew, which was a little disappointing, but later she concentrated on just one spot with all her strength, maximizing the pain The Avenger was feeling.

Better yet it made those cheeks turn a darker shade of red, even if didn't do quite as much. And it was really cathartic to maximize the pain like that, and give Natasha everything she had. Something more than her own strength, Wanda using every spell she learned for increasing her speed and strength so she could dish out a brutal butt beating.

Of course, before going all out Wanda spent what felt like at least an hour dishing out a slow and playful spanking, which she could tell did much more to punish Natasha than the inevitable brutal butt beating did. Oh yes, she inflicted wonderful humiliation upon the infamous superspy by treating that fat ass of hers like a big jiggly piece of meat, something that existed only for Wanda's entertainment.

Something for Wanda to greedily grope in between each and every one of those blows, at least initially, and pull her hand away so she could watch that booty bounce for her. Oh God, it was so beautiful. And filled The Scarlet Witch with so much joy. In fact, several times throughout the spanking she cackled like the proverbial wicked witch.

She probably cackled the most when she transitioned to that hard ass pounding, turning those meaty cheeks from bright pink, to a dark and angry red, under the force of those magically enhanced blows. At which point not even Natasha Romanoff could remain stone-faced. No, the legendary assassin cried out pathetically as she was brutally attacked from the rear.

And the best part? The little slut even enjoyed it! Oh hell yes, the mighty Black Widow enjoy getting her butt spanked. And Wanda didn't even have to be a mind reader to know that, given that she could feel wetness on her thigh. However, even her magic had it's limits, so eventually she was forced to stop.

Although it was kinda hard to complain, considering in the blink of an eye Wanda was laying on her back with Natasha in between her legs, the brunette ordering the redhead, "Eat me! Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, eat my pussy you spying little bitch! Oh yes, eat it, eat that fucking oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Natasha moaned happily and loudly as she tasted Wanda Maximoff's pussy for the very first time. The younger girl was just as delicious as she looked, if not more so, and the older woman was sure it would be the same for this pretty little thing's cum. Of course, she wasn't about to get ahead of herself when such a tasty treat had been presented to her. Well, that unless she was ordered to by her temporary top.

And even then, she was very tempted to disobey that command, just so that she could savour this yummy liquid. Also, just the joy of slowly sliding her tongue over The Scarlet Witch's pretty little pussy, The Black Widow starting at the bottom and then slowly making her way to the top, where she lingered on the other girl's clit.

Which was a process she of course repeated over and over again, albeit without any attention to Wanda's clit. If Wanda had asked for a little more attention to that Natasha would admittedly been tempted to give it to her, just because it would trigger more yummy liquid to slide out of that little fuck hole and onto her tongue, but even then, it would be better to keep the licks slow and steady, and mostly avoiding the most sensitive areas.

This way she would be able to pleasure the girl for longer, and Wanda's eventual orgasms would be that much more powerful. Something which Wanda shouldn't have to read her mind to know, given her experience with the current Agents of SHIELD.

Both of who had clearly done a good job at eating pussy, given the footage Natasha had seen, maybe especially Daisy Johnson. Of course, she was confident that she could outdo both of them. In fact, it would be a blow to her reputation if she failed to do so. However, thinking back to that footage, made Natasha want to try them out herself. Maybe even as an apology to Wanda?

Oh yes, Natasha love that idea, and she could tell from the extra loud moan the younger girl let out that Wanda did too. Also, she looked up from in between Wanda's legs, to The Scarlet Witch's pretty face, which was unsurprisingly grinning down at her for a few long seconds, before she made the other woman throw her head back and let out another extra loud cry as she lingered her tongue over her clit.

After that Natasha went right back to the gentle pussy licking, and tried not to think anymore about the intriguing possibilities for the future, given that Wanda could be reading her thoughts. However even with all her training it was hard to concentrate on keeping these thoughts out of her head, continuing to eat pussy, and listening out for anything out of the ordinary.

Well, eating pussy came pretty easily to her, regardless of how distracted she was, but her training forced her to stay as alert as possible, which was really hard when she was becoming lost in eating pussy. And thoughts of the future. And just how good Wanda tasted. And of course, the wonderful sounds she was receiving from The Scarlet Witch.

Wanda would normally try and make her pets work for those sounds, but under the circumstances, she just couldn't stop gasping, moaning, whimpering and crying out in pure pleasure as the infamous Black Widow went down on her. As Natasha Romanoff ate her pussy! Oh God, the most beautiful woman she had ever seen, and probably ever existed, was currently pleasuring her orally.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers